Soon to enter the Large Theme Queue on about the 20th: Storybook Mafia
, the adventure of a lifetime!*
*Am currently very sick. Will be next weekend. (22ndish)
*Still very sick. Game will enter queue no later than 25th. Most likely tomorrow.
*Update: Game will enter review tonight. Will enter queue over the weekend.
A mafia game spread across many different universes from Westeros and Middle-Earth to the bleak dystopia of 1984 and the classic thriller The Usual Suspects!
Each day phase you will get a brand new (but of the same faction!) role pm contingent on the destination of the journey, then the results of the day phase will determine the destination!
Features of the 15p game include:
1) Built in anti-swing in the form of differently balanced days based on the results of the past day. Successfully lynching scum or evading being mislynched will always help your faction but if thing are going bad the day by day setups will adjust to give losing factions more of a chance!
2) Several 'secret' pathways obtained via fulfilling numerous different and difficult to fulfill criteria that will aid the faction that unlocked it.
3) Mechanics that allow dead players to continue to influence the game state via different means, meaning that just because you're nightkilled you aren't entirely out!
Conversely, dead players aren't just going to sit and continue to push lynches. The nightkill does still mean something!
4) Power roles vary day by day! The exact mechanism is going to be kept secret until postgame but you can be a Doctor day 1 and a VT the next day and a Vigilante the next! The setup is not role madness but the majority of people aren't stuck as a VT the whole game either!
5) The ability to travel into many of your favourite stories and read flavour and poetry written by yours truly!
6) Publicly available faction numbers at 11-4 and no third party roles.
Seeking reviewers and players!
3) Nero Cain
4) Refined Mayhem (Hydra of Shadow_Step & Xkfyu)
5) White Queens (Hydra of Ms Marangal and RachMarie)
Will be reviewed by: