/in to mod
Game Name: Micellupan's Temptation
Game Type: open / theme
Game Size: 9p
Bastard?: Yes; one player will change alignment.
Hydras Allowed?: Only if not a single player objects (and if no one does: I will not facilitate individual heads).
Other Restrictions?: No.
Unreviewed new set-up.
- No specific power roles.
- No mafia team: instead: there is one possessed, which will appoint a successor on death (in this 9 player set-up, this only happens once). The previous possessed will be able to talk to its successor.
- Before the game, you determine if you're pure or tempted.
- Tempted are eligible to be chosen as the posessed (either randomly pre-game, or specifically chosen on death by the first possessed).
- Pure players will only be able to be chosen as possessed if no tempted players are available.
- The possessed know who the tempted are.
- No nightpowers, except factional kill.
- One daypower, you can choose between 2 cop-like scans. You need to vote which scanner to use, and on who (like the lynch, this requires an absolute majority).
- Possession scan: reveal whether the player is possessed or not. This acts like a weak cop. If you find the possessed this way, the one doing the scanning (by default the hammerer) will be killed, but the possessed will be auto-lynched, ending the day. In lylo situations, this will result in a win for the possessed.
- Psych scan: reveal whether the player is tempted or not.
- Lynch mechanics as usual.
- 13 days / 24 hours.
If you feel like there's something wrong with the set-up, you may contact me.