Newbie Game Queue (OLD)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #556 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:31 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

/in to mod

completed game: Open 279 - Rusty Guillotine Mafia

I'll run one of the new setups if that's what we're looking for.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #557 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:44 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Faraday has just informed me I need a backup mod and subsequently volunteered to be said backup mod. he is the broest of all possible bros
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1302 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

If a player (newbies included) wants to skip the queue, PM me. Newbie 1120 needs a replacement. 8 pages.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1303 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

hitogoroshi wrote:If a player (newbies included) wants to skip the queue, PM me. Newbie 1120 needs a replacement. 8 pages.

Torqez has filled this. :D
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1334 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Want to skip the queue? Newbie 1120 is on page 9, day one, plenty of time left in the Day. Two replacements needed, of any experience level - newbies, SE's, IC's all welcome. PM me to get a spot! (Note that, if you're a newbie, you CANNOT replace in if you're already in a game. But you can skip the queue and start with a game that's already going!)
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1394 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:00 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Want to skip the queue? Newbie 1120 is on page 16, day one, plenty of time left in the Day. One replacement needed, of any experience level - newbies, SE's, IC's all welcome. PM me to get a spot! (Note that, if you're a newbie, you CANNOT replace in if you're already in a game. But you can skip the queue and start with a game that's already going!)
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1657 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Want to skip the queue? Newbie 1120 is on page 25, day two, plenty of time left in the Day. Two replacements needed, of any experience level - newbies, SE's, IC's all welcome. PM me to get a spot! (Note that, if you're a newbie, you CANNOT replace in if you're already in a game. But you can skip the queue and start with a game that's already going!)

Return to “Completed Signups”