Normal Game Queue (Players and Moderators) - OLD

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Zachrulez »

/in to mod large normal

Inspired by Incognito years back, I have decided to run it's successor in the form of
Mafia with the Quickness 2
. Not sure how many of you were around for the original, but here it is. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13108

Moderator:
Zachrulez
Backup Mod:
Sotty7
Game Type:
Large Normal
Number of Players:
Start Date:
Not sure how long it takes to get through the Large Normal queue. Would expect to be ready for signups by May?
Length:
I am expecting this game to have a maximum length of around 3 weeks to a month.

Other info. Day phases will be 4 days. 5 if the day phase rolls through a weekend. Prod cycle will be 24/12. Night will last 24 hours. Ruleset will be modified from this form. (Deadline and activity requirements will be different. Rest of rules will be tweaked.)

This game will be run with activity requirements such that having an inactive playerslot is unacceptable. I will make attempts to replace slots as necessary but any slot that remains inactive for a time period equivalent to one day and night cycle will be modkilled. (5-6 days.) For this reason, consider whether or not you will be able to fulfill a commitment to play this game from start to finish.

To that end, I'm requiring IC status to sign up for this game with a relatively good record of finishing games. If you have SE status, PM me with a record of your completed games and you may be accepted into the game as well.

I will confirm that there's no pre-in limit with Tierce, but for now will adhere to the 50% pre-in rule and allow 9 pre-ins at most.

No hydras please.

Pre-in list:

To PM:
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (isolation #1) » Mon May 19, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Zachrulez »

/out to mod
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 1653, Tierce wrote:
don_johnson wrote:/in for next
chaoslord54 wrote:/in for next
In post 0, Tierce wrote:Please post in this thread to be added to the next game. When there are two games taking sign-ups at the same time, please specify for which game you are signing up (e.g., "/in mith's game" or "/in for the Large game") or specify that you'd like to be placed in the game that has been in sign-ups longer. In those occasions, non-specific sign-ups such as "/in" or "/in for next" will be ignored.
Couldn't in for next just be assumed to be for mini normal games?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 1664, Tierce wrote:
In post 1654, Zachrulez wrote:
In post 1653, Tierce wrote:
don_johnson wrote:/in for next
chaoslord54 wrote:/in for next
In post 0, Tierce wrote:Please post in this thread to be added to the next game. When there are two games taking sign-ups at the same time, please specify for which game you are signing up (e.g., "/in mith's game" or "/in for the Large game") or specify that you'd like to be placed in the game that has been in sign-ups longer. In those occasions, non-specific sign-ups such as "/in" or "/in for next" will be ignored.
Couldn't in for next just be assumed to be for mini normal games?
Or people could be assumed to read the rules for the queue they are posting in.
It just seems easier than nagging people to read the rules, and I'm sure it's not going to be the last time it happens.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 1678, evilpacman18 wrote:That's ridiculous, honestly Tierce is doing a favor to everyone who doesn't read the OP and makes a vague /in post just by quoting the rule instead of ignoring the post
Click here, page through, and do a search for the term "/in for next."

Return to “Completed Signups”