invisible Inc. Mafia (Full! Replacements?)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5, vezokpiraka wrote:Anyone up for a hydra?

ok
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8, ika wrote:i was wondeirng if anyone wanted to hydra with me as well.

no
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

NO! This game is no flakes allowed. :lol:

but SRS, please stay this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 18, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 17, Nero Cain wrote:NO! This game is no flakes allowed. :lol:

but SRS, please stay this game.

You can't be serious. I am back here after a very long time and the 1st thing you say is that?
No missing me ?? :(
You disappoint me Nero. You're confirmed scum.

Since Yates is not here.. i am sure i can beat you down well this time.

like you said hi. :roll:

I also have skype now and you should pm me your name.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

wut am i chopped liver?

~Mollie

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 39, PeregrineV wrote:Anyone want to hydra and teach me to be better at mafia?

lesson #1: post

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^^
will have more posts in the sign up thread then the game

Return to “Completed Signups”