On Communication with List/Game Moderators

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

On Communication with List/Game Moderators

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Tierce »

The team at MafiaScum would like to remind you that players are expected to be honest with their game moderators, and both are expected to be honest with the list moderators. Our relationship is based on mutual trust, and while we have the means for cross-checking information, it is far more pleasant to believe the word of a user.

If you make an error or realize you have violated a rule, please do not attempt to cover it up. Our task is to ensure that everyone has access to games and is treated fairly within the constraints of a game; we expect straightforward and truthful replies to private inquiries about situations that might affect that balance.

If you try to cover up a violation or an error, you are only making things worse. Being upfront and honest will make things easier on all involved parties.

We would also like to remind you that while game moderators generally have final say about events that happen in the context of a game, the word of a list moderator is law. If a list moderator makes a decision, do not attempt to circumvent it by appealing to the moderator of the game in question. If you disagree with a list moderator's decision, the appeal should go to Mr. Flay, Kison or mith.

Return to “Completed Signups”