Game drought?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Game drought?

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’ve noticed his sudden surge of a lack of games available for signups in several of the queues and I think this is the the first time I have ever seen anything like it, since I first joined the site in January 2018.

Eta: also mods pulling games that aren’t filling despite a lack of available games to play.

So, I’ve been speculating on the reasons this sudden lack of interest in the members for both moderating and playing games and wondering how long it will continue.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2, Ythan wrote:I've been seeing this. Planning to mod a game in a needful queue once my vacation ends.
Same. I’m planning to mod a game but will be away for a week, so can’t until I get back and not exactly even sure when it will be rn.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I've noticed in the Mini Theme Queue that people just aren't signing up that fast, despite the mod queue being mostly empty, and 3 available games to join.

My diagnostic is that there aren't enough people signing up.
The question is why.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Mafia Discussion”