Let's Discuss the Hyperpost Meta

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Are there any opinions on just having the game mod “wrap” multiple consecutive posts into one by editing all content into one post and then deleting the second, third, etc. posts?

After Timeshift III I don’t think I’m allowed to have opinions on mafia modding anymore, but if I follow through and actually mod a game this summer I might try *something* out, whether it’s that or post restrictions or whatever.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

In post 23, MathBlade wrote:
In post 21, D3f3nd3r wrote:Are there any opinions on just having the game mod “wrap” multiple consecutive posts into one by editing all content into one post and then deleting the second, third, etc. posts?

After Timeshift III I don’t think I’m allowed to have opinions on mafia modding anymore, but if I follow through and actually mod a game this summer I might try *something* out, whether it’s that or post restrictions or whatever.
I think that would be mod influence tbh.
Sometimes I make separate posts to help divide thoughts when paragraphs aren’t enough.
At that point that’s mod influence of them deciding if it should be a separate post.

It’s why I don’t like the “mod reminder” to not hyperpost without a strict definition of what hyperposting is. It lends itself to too much subjective bias.
I mean it would be something that I would do indiscriminately to any multipost. I'd like to think that I'd be able to stay impartial and just combine everything (maybe throwing a --------------------------- between posts but otherwise not making any changes), but that's a fair concern.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)

Return to “Mafia Discussion”