What Do You Deem Scummy?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:49 pm

Post by Ramcius »

"Scummy" is really bad buzzword that people use to justify their bias opinion on why NAI this should be viewed as scum indicative, you can even see in this thread - adding "context matter" to your reason to find something scummy essentially just shows that thing is just NAI to begin with. It comes from my personal experience, I realised how much of my scumreads were jsut bias and not actually scum indicative and some were similar to things mentioned in thsi thread.

Now second part - what scum actually do is much more interesting topic. But it requires in depth understanding of town/scum mentality, also ability to understand what person in question consider helpful to town, cause often people have different opinions on optimal way of playing and it gives false positives on someone's scumdar, in essence you have to figure if person in question do whatever you consider scum action with full understanding of their action and not because they are inexperienced, trolling or some other reason that isn't caused by having red rolecard
Tact is for liars and politicians.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”