The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by Slicey »

Hey, I was wondering if anybody would help me out a little bit with a large game of mine. It's based off the Kingdom Hearts series. I have pretty much the entire thing done, all I need help with is balancing; which roles to keep and which roles should get the axe etc.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by Slicey »

Slicey wrote:Hey, I was wondering if anybody would help me out a little bit with a large game of mine. It's based off the Kingdom Hearts series. I have pretty much the entire thing done, all I need help with is balancing; which roles to keep and which roles should get the axe etc.
...Anybody? ;~;
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by Slicey »

12Keyblade wrote:(With the exception of the Kingdom Hearts game, cause I wanna play)
;~;

I still need at least one more reviewer. I'm working on it now with SpyreX, but another opinion would be greatly appreciated.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Slicey »

Totally up to back-up mod someone if they review my game for me.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by Slicey »

I'll back-up mod. ^_^ I suck at reviewing though (as you should know XD).

I still need one more quick review of Kingdom Hearts Mafia. Me and SpyreX have pretty much completely figured it out but I'd like one more opinion.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by Slicey »

Amished wrote:Looking for a reviewer for a 7 player clue themed mafia mutation of sorts. It's not particularly complex, but I'm more concerned about balance and how to work one mechanic.

--edit--

Got a couple, thanks :D
Ooh, I've been thinking about how to make a clue game. Consider this a /pre-in, if you're accepting those.

Also, found a couple reviewers, thanks Sera and Faraday. ^_^
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by Slicey »

I need a backup mod for Kingdom Hearts Mafia, you literally won't have to do anything, I just need someone who has the right credentials. Thanks in advance.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by Slicey »

Slicey wrote:I need a backup mod for Kingdom Hearts Mafia, you literally won't have to do anything, I just need someone who has the right credentials. Thanks in advance.
Found, thanks Llamafluff!
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Slicey »

Need someone to help me out with a mini with a somewhat unique concept. PM if interested.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”