Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:29 am

Post by massive »

Civil War Mafia might be an interesting idea ... there are certainly enough figures that could have roles built around them ... but who would be the Mafia?

(Since the North won, I guess we could make the South the bad guys? *duck*)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:36 am

Post by massive »

I think discer mentioned an L5R (Legend of the Five Rings) Mafia back in the Pokemafia thread, and I thought I'd put it up here to see how much interest there would be (and how many people are familiar with the subject material). It could possible be a three-part Mafia series, encompassing both Days of Thunder and the Battle at Oblivion's Gate. I'd be more than happy to run it or play it.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:09 pm

Post by massive »

Playing Feudal Japan Mafia would be amazing. I'm currently trying to find a good copy of Musashi's Book of Five Rings to read, and I love the whole idea of bushido. Now if only they'd stop making Tom Cruise movies about it ...
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4404 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:09 am

Post by massive »

In post 4403, Infinity 324 wrote:Pirate mafia: the mafia are conspiring mutineers, and lynches are done by throwing someone overboard. I can also think of some cool roles that would go along with this :D
I am required by the Pirate Code to pop up and support all pirate games. AVAST YE LANDLUBBING BARNACLES
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

Return to “Mafia Discussion”