Reputation System

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:37 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

There was a warning system at my last message board (now defunct) that had a warning system. It could be used here for punishing poor sportsmanship (such as ousting your cultmates just because you hate cults) or frequent unexplained absences.

Complicated repuation systems described are not as useful. I already know who's worth playing with and who brings a game down.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:12 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

There were four little green boxes below each person's name. If somebody spammed uncontrollably or whatever, then we'd add to his Warning level, which would make one of the boxes red (I was a mod for a while there). Once somebody reached four red boxes they were banned. I don't know if it works, because nobody ever had more than one red box.

I think it might be useful if somebody is a poor sport, or ruins a game like slaking did, or whatever his name was.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles

Return to “Mafia Discussion”