Endless Mafia

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by beanbagboy »

Maybe you could add neutral roles, or something. Jesters get X points for a lynch. Survivors get X points for each round they survive.

Sounds cool, might be better in RL?

Maybe if a Scum got killed, you add a buncha pplz with a few new mafioso, maybe an SK or two or a new clan. If it was all town, you randomly switch a few to mafia. Actually, that's better, when a Scum gets killed, you add a new person and randomly assign a new person mafia.

It wouldn't be mafia, more like a sibling game, but I would give it a try. Pointless on a message board, though, IMO. It would need to be in RL.

It wouldn't be endless, though, it would end after people got bored and you add up points.
Meh... I got distracted by something shiny, leaving MS. Possibly returnage soonfuls.
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:46 am

Post by beanbagboy »

That sounds cool, the only problem is that people could vote for someone strategically so that the people who did well wouldn't get that many votes, and not pass them.
Meh... I got distracted by something shiny, leaving MS. Possibly returnage soonfuls.
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Thu May 03, 2007 9:33 am

Post by beanbagboy »

I'm actually trying it somewhere else. (My sig should explain where.)

My idea is that if someone dies, you could add a scum, a townie, or a neutral role. The neutral roles would shake things up: SKs, obv, Jesters would get points for being lynched (jesters win if they are lynched) survivors get points for however long they stay in.

This wouldn't stop after a while, my idea is it doesn't stop. At least not for a long time.

Yup, not mafia. It would be a mutation, but I would be willing to (And am) try/ing it.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”