I swear to god.

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Post by Who »

In post 23, mathbandit wrote:
In post 20, zoraster wrote:You're not really attempting to set up a trust tell with the MD post or your past games or anything. You just think bussing is a stupid thing to do.

Even though I become confirmed Town any time I voted for a dead Scum (excepting multi-faction games)?

People don't put that much effort into checking meta. You would have to tell them about your hatred of bussing, at which point it becomes self-meta and you get called scum for it. If enough people do bother to go and meta you and consider you town for voting a dead scum, then this means that it then becomes optimal for you, as scum, no matter how much you're against bussing, to vote for a doomed scumbuddy (As in, about to get lynched and you're the hammer/L-1). Then, you get falsely conftowned for that game. Then, you have now violated that and people will find that game when looking through your meta, and won't give you towniepoints for lynching scum. (Also, they'll probably only see that game and will then label you as a hardcore busser, because that's how the world works)
Who said that?
Chamber. It's all a conspiracy.
Or is it?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”