List Mod Responsiveness? (Split from Micro Queue)

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Tammy »

Quadz has explained somewhere when he updates the queue and why he doesn't do it immediately.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

It's okay. You're free to be a complete douche /not sarcasm...not troll.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

In any case, I was pointing out to you that quadz has addressed this very issue, it's up to you if you're inclined to actually look for the posts in question, not act like some super important douchebag.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 798, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Your response was unnecessary and pointless. I don't think you understand how you come across so maybe it was unintentional. Suffice to say that sometimes when you have nothing productive to say, it is better just to not say anything.

I'm sorry if me pointing out that quadz has addressed your concerns beforehand insulted you in some little way. Just so you know, your entire complaint was entirely pointless and nonproductive, but then most of what you say is, so I'll stop this.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 799, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 797, Tammy wrote:In any case, I was pointing out to you that quadz has addressed this very issue, it's up to you if you're inclined to actually look for the posts in question, not act like some super important douchebag.

If you genuinely wanted to be helpful, you would have linked those posts.

Whatever.

Continue being a douche.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 795, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 793, Tammy wrote:Quadz has explained somewhere when he updates the queue and why he doesn't do it immediately.
In post 794, FakeGod wrote:
In post 787, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:create an MD thread on it rather than post here.

where is this MD thread?

I would like to show my support for quadz

Thank you for these very helpful posts. [/sarcasm] I'll create a thread when I want to, not for you to troll in. In any case, I'm not particularly interested in hearing your love for Quadz or even continuing to engage random people on this thread.

I was simply let you know that quadz addressed this issue somewhere. (Quite frankly, I don't remember where, it might be in this thread, it might be elsewhere. I was just letting you know that quadz had addressed this. If it's important to you, I'm sure you could do a search to find out what it was.)

This was the response to me letting you know that quadz had addressed this somewhere, so you don't get to call me condescending, unhelpful, whatever.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 805, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 800, Tammy wrote:
In post 798, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Your response was unnecessary and pointless. I don't think you understand how you come across so maybe it was unintentional. Suffice to say that sometimes when you have nothing productive to say, it is better just to not say anything.

I'm sorry if me pointing out that quadz has addressed your concerns beforehand insulted you in some little way. Just so you know, your entire complaint was entirely pointless and nonproductive, but then most of what you say is, so I'll stop this.

I don't like your tone. I brought up a legitimate issue. If you wanted to productively discuss it, you would not have posted in the way that you have. You are being beyond insulting. I can't treat someone seriously if they claim that most of what I say is entirely pointless and unproductive.

I can't help it if you have something personal against me that makes you read a really neutral post the way you did. All I did was tell you that quadz had addressed your complaints somewhere.

I couldn't give a fuck if you don't like my tone in response to your tone to me.

The only thing I was saying was that quadz has addressed this very issue. If you are so inclined, you can search his response to when he updates his queue and why.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 793, Tammy wrote:Quadz has explained somewhere when he updates the queue and why he doesn't do it immediately.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 808, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:And I couldn't give a fuck whether or not you care. Your posts come across as arguing just to argue. Perhaps you enjoy insulting people for no reason at all, I don't know and I don't care. I could maybe think you misinterpreted my first post to you about the love of Quadz. I was talking to Fakegod, not you. I have nothing personal against you. I pointed out my issues with Quadz. I don't need you to come defend him and tell me my issue is nonsensical. You are not being helpful, you are being dismissive. A helpful post would maybe be actually engaging the issue in a thoughtful way, not spewing insults.

Clearly.

Don't quote me if you aren't talking to me.

I wasn't insulting, and was actually being helpful. I may not have linked you the posts that answered your questions, because quite frankly I don't care if he takes 48 hours to start a game after its been filled, but since you *do* care I let you know he talked about it and answered your questions. It was up to you to search for the posts, I let you know were out there, if you were so interested.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm sorry I ever defended you.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Tammy »

I won't ever again.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”