List Mod Responsiveness? (Split from Micro Queue)

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 805, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 800, Tammy wrote:
In post 798, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Your response was unnecessary and pointless. I don't think you understand how you come across so maybe it was unintentional. Suffice to say that sometimes when you have nothing productive to say, it is better just to not say anything.

I'm sorry if me pointing out that quadz has addressed your concerns beforehand insulted you in some little way. Just so you know, your entire complaint was entirely pointless and nonproductive, but then most of what you say is, so I'll stop this.

I don't like your tone. I brought up a legitimate issue. If you wanted to productively discuss it, you would not have posted in the way that you have. You are being beyond insulting. I can't treat someone seriously if they claim that most of what I say is entirely pointless and unproductive.

Understand you mean to bring up an issue. This should probably go to an MD forum as that is not the purpose of the queue, and this has gone way beyond a simple question. If you start a topic on MD, I'll contribute my opinion.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”