How much Mafia can you handle?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Egg »

1: How many games are you currently playing?
Two.

2: If all of the games you have signed up for start now, how many games will you be in?
Three

3: How many games do you think a normal player can handle ( this obviously depends on the size, so assume each game is arounf 13 players)?
Depends. Assuming a 40 hour work week and decent social life leaving a few hours a day, maybe 3-5.

4: How many games can you yourself handle?
Between one and three I think although it varies. If games are moving slowly, i feel like I need another. However, if I'm in a fast paced game or a large, that one game is more than enough.

5: Whats the largest amount of games you have been in?
Probably about 18. Clearly, times have changed for me. When I graduated high school and went to college, I spent a ton of my time on mafiascum. I didn't have a car, so I didn't really go anywhere and this was my time killer between classes which could mean 2-3 hours at a time over a maybe 8am-5pm day. Even once I got my car, I got used to being on here and most of my friends had moved to other towns. Then I met new friends and eventually moved into an apartment with my now fiance and we didn't have internet (still don't). I became a phone poster (still am). And I'm more comfortable with just a game or two, maybe three rather than as many as possible to fill all my time.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1, Kublai Khan wrote:This gave me flashbacks of zwetschenwasser.

Oh God :lol:

Return to “Mafia Discussion”