Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 2:53 pm

Post by Maverick »

I've got a new idea for a mafia game, I would like to mod a Spongebob game after I have played a couple of games. I have got all the characters ready, and I'm ready to start it, but I have to have experience. I think it is a really good idea and, I was just wondering what people would think if I started one?

*Maverick* :P
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:32 am

Post by Maverick »

Yes, I agree Muppits would probobly be better than Sesame Street, however I donn't know much about either one so I would not be able to play in it. But in my opinion Muppets would be more understandable.

*Maverick* :)
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:21 pm

Post by Maverick »

Stewie I believe you about the FOX mafia going to be really cool, but I guess I just don't understand how you can put a T.V. station into a game. Could you explain it to me a little bit?

Oh and I got everything ready for the Spongebob Mafia, however I can't start until the Pokemon mafia mini starts!(EVERYONE JOIN A.S.A.P.)

*Maverick* :D
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:48 am

Post by Maverick »

I would play in a Harry Potter Mafia. I think it would be fun, And it would be so easy to do because of all the possible rolls. I think you should make a big game. Harry Potter Mafia would be a good idea.

I also like the idea of a Calvin and Hobbes Mafia and would be interested in playing that if possible. I don't know how you would get enough rolls though.

I would also like to see a homstarrunner mafia game. LoL. Polar Bear I think you hvae some good ideas going and you shuold start a homestarrunner game! That would be cool and would probobly fill fast.

I've got all my characters ready and set up for the
Spongebob Mafia

but since I'm new to the site since the crash I have to play in a game first. Luckily the regular mini I'm in just got filled and should be underway soon! So as soon as thats over (which will probobly be awhile) I'll start Spongebob!

*Maverick* :D
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:48 am

Post by Maverick »

Oh and X-Men would be really cool to!

*Maverick*

Return to “Mafia Discussion”