Alt accounts

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 8, mastin2 wrote:I have so many alts that I can give Faraday a run for his money.
Most of them go unused, though, because I have enough fun on the alts I DO use. (Yes I use and actively play on alts. Be paranoid if you don't see me in a game; I could always be there, either as a player already or as someone watching...waiting to come in at the opportune moment.)

Can you give a link to a game your original account posted in?
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 40, ZZZX wrote:
In post 18, xRECKONERx wrote:also... this is why I don't even try to play on alts anymore

I outed myself by posting from the wrong account, melted down... had to shirk off a ton of shit because I tried to play shit off as my alt as LOL I AM NEWB and then proceeded to destroy the scumteam (and KK was displeased)

first game here: everyone kept asking me over and OVER again if i was an alt of xyzz or smthing. some of htem scum-read me for being an "alt that was never revealed". showed offsite games with my udername 5 years ago. Got a golden theory of my whole mafia career being made for that one game

i was dying lol.

<-----wants to see the lolz, knows that something happened to the site and games were lost. Will not be able to read the lols.... :(
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!

Return to “Mafia Discussion”