Players Requesting Removal Pre-Game

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #88 (isolation #0) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 3, droog wrote:can you give us an example
of your poists that made someone agny

he fucking hammered me in MYLO one time because he didn't like my attitude. we were both town. It is literally the only time I've been mislynched since 2008. (and the second time overall)

I still owe him one for that
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #90 (isolation #1) » Fri May 22, 2015 11:02 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 89, GreyICE wrote:Oh come on.

I was his best friend

Who was he going to believe, his best friend who loved him and supported him or the raging asshole? That's the game.

Correct answer: not the miller that claimed after a guilty had already been outted

Honestly, grey, any less a charismatic player than yourself would have been strung up

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #92 (isolation #2) » Sat May 23, 2015 3:53 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 91, Majiffy wrote:Correct answer: Arsenic milkshake. Join me, Kuribo.

one of my biggest regrets is that we never got to hydra

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #104 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 103, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:He just destroyed a game by fake claiming JK as a VT, outing the real JK and getting himself lynched.

But he just wants to learn! We were all new once
Of course monkeys been around for like seven years but still

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #110 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 108, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Obviously I made the wrong move but I am being made the scapegoat. No town can expect to win in a 7 page game.

Well if you hadn't played in a way that actively harmed town, maybe the game would last longer.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:18 am

Post by kuribo »

I've lied about having a guilty on someone. At least twice. (Okay both slots were mastin hydras) They were town and scum won the game because of it.

Of course the difference here is that I was scum because THERE IS NO GOOD FUCKING REASON FOR TOWN TO FAKE GUILTIES

everyone who says that gambits sometimes work is right--- but that doesn't justify it. If you randomly shoot a stranger in the head, sure they MIGHT have been a child molester. But more likely, you just murdered an innocent person and now you're going to prison.

If you have to fake a guilty as town YOU ARE PLAYING BADLY. Find another way to push the lynch you want. Faking a guilty as town shows a lack of imagination as well as teamwork. DONT FUCKING DO IT. NOT TODAY NOT TOMORROW NOT NEVER. It is an OBJECTIVELY STUPID THING TO DO.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:19 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 127, BROseidon wrote:
In post 106, Vampirate wrote:
In post 105, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:That's not learning. "Don't lie as town" is something you learn in newbie games.

Sometimes lying as town is the right thing to do....5% of the time. Yeah it has to be under certain circumstances and the player better know what he/she is doing.

One of the funniest sequences ever:

1) Gif fake claims miller as IC
2) AA9 uses her 1-shot cop on Gif
3) AA9 claims the cop inno at the start of day 2.
4) Gif reveals IC status because everyone was going "wtf this makes no sense"

I love AA9 to death, but copping a claimed miller is incredibly pointless.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 132, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 128, kuribo wrote:I've lied about having a guilty on someone. At least twice. (Okay both slots were mastin hydras) They were town and scum won the game because of it.

Of course the difference here is that I was scum because THERE IS NO GOOD FUCKING REASON FOR TOWN TO FAKE GUILTIES

everyone who says that gambits sometimes work is right--- but that doesn't justify it. If you randomly shoot a stranger in the head, sure they MIGHT have been a child molester. But more likely, you just murdered an innocent person and now you're going to prison.

If you have to fake a guilty as town YOU ARE PLAYING BADLY. Find another way to push the lynch you want. Faking a guilty as town shows a lack of imagination as well as teamwork. DONT FUCKING DO IT. NOT TODAY NOT TOMORROW NOT NEVER. It is an OBJECTIVELY STUPID THING TO DO.

I admitted I played badly, I don't know why it needs to be analyzed to death.

I meant you as in the universal you.

If you took my words to mean they were directed at you personally, then they still apply.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #140 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by kuribo »

But that's not the same as faking a guilty on someone

One of my favorite fake claims as town was when I saw Fate claim VT during mass claim and then flip doctor. That was a pro-town fake claim.
I've also seen him fake tracker guilties on town players. That's an example of the other kind.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #156 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:18 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 148, Metal Sonic wrote:actually my piece of advice: ALWAYS be responsible and ACKNOWLEDGE when you fuck up. it's that simple.

And be ready to get run up the flagpole.

Any good player won't accept "Well, I thought I was right so I faked a guilty." Because otherwise scum would just do that shit all the time, knowing there are no consequences for their actions. "Oh, well since you were really REALLY sure and you're REALLY sorry about mislynching a townie, we'll let you slide on that."

Although, honestly, I personally feel I should be allowed to claim anything I want during a game without repercussion. But then again, I realize that's not realistic.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #157 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:42 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 152, Kagami wrote:Saying, "hey guys, I'm confident that ferry is town here. I have lots of experience with her and can read her with perfect accuracy, this is town-ferry." is also a pretty great way to kill the wagon.

I am FUCKING TELLING YOU THAT FERRY IS TOWN. This is from me as A PERSON, telling you that I swear on the blackened souls of my fucking ancestors, if you lynch ffery I will TURN THIS THREAD INTO A FUCKING SMOKING WASTELAND. I will turn on a fucking webcam and KILL MYSELF RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. Then, as you look on in disbelief while I throw my fucking life away, I will resurrect myself into something darker. My mind will creep out of my fucking body and take on a new form, crawling from my human husk. Venom will drip from my five mouths, and I will weave the fucking destinies of all of you into a tapestry of hate. I will fucking drape you all in that tapestry, stealing your very souls and absorbing them into my spirit. I will use this unholy concoction to spread my influence into every sentient being on the fucking planet. I will consume EVERYTHING with my hate for this wagon. The world itself will become nothing more than a ruined shell where the few survivors would envy the fucking dead. Lynch ffery AT YOUR OWN FUCKING RISK, lest I become vengeance personified.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #160 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:14 am

Post by kuribo »

I played in a game where two cops claimed innocents on two other players. Both claimed cops were already scumreading one another as well as one another's claimed innocents.

It turned out that both of them were sane cops.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”