Micro Modding requirements

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:43 am

Post by IceGuy »

I don't know whether this was the reason, but in the thread the Micro Queue was discussed that eventually led to its introduction, it was considered that allowing new mods to join the queue would lead to a low quality of games.

However, with the current situation in the Micro Queue, I suggest lifting that requirement, as well as making two Micro games equivalent to one other game for all moderation requirement purposes. However, first-time moderators should be required to have their game reviewed.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:36 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 3, Plotinus wrote:
I think it's good to have to mod a mini normal or something first. I learned quite a bit by going through the review process. and modding a normal or open game is a lot easier than modding something with more complicated mechanics as is allowed in the micro and theme queues.

As a first-time mod, you can mod a 13-player Open or Normal game, but you can't mod a 9-player Open or Normal game.

In post 4, fferyllt wrote:I think the blitz queue is affecting all the other queues right now, but the queues have been kinda slow for the last month or so.

Changes in modding requirements do not have to be permanent.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”