stop fakeclaiming as town!: the case for lynch all liars

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:37 am

Post by PokerFace »

I don't always roll vidge, but when I do, I prefer to kill on night 0

And the people I kill are frequent liars, frequent lurkers, people that play scummy as town to help their meta, or players that post so much it amounts to a 40+ page day 1

PS. Can someone please modify my avatar to have XX's instead of cards and a dosequis in my hand instead of the cane. Also include the quote "I don't always roll vidge, but when I do, I prefer to kill on night 0"
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 33, Zachrulez wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3003514

I think people try to replicate this kind of thing, ignoring all the things that could have sent said fakeclaim crashing down in flames.

I loved reading this game
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 50, Alchemist21 wrote:Why would cop check a claimed Miller?

I think only time this would be a descent idea would be if you were in a bastard game and wanted to check your sanity. Though it would be a far better idea to investigate yourself to check sanity

Return to “Mafia Discussion”