Scum QT/private topics

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue May 17, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by mykonian »

Well the difference between badmouthing players and coaching your partner on playing the game can be quite narrow. I think I've had games where I described ways to abuse a particular persons tendencies, because people are flawed and it's scums job to use that. Didn't mean that I actually needed to have that person read that they sucked in a particular way, I didn't mind them as a person. I also didn't need the entire site to read that about a person either, because opinion is such a curious thing and once you've been told you might see such a person in a different light.

But I would want to win that game, and if such a viewpoint could help my partner(s) I do want to post it. Scum's job is far from being nice. Outside of the game I do hope to be a nice person. That does mean I want to leave the way I play behind as the game ends.

As a player I figure this out on a case by case, as a mod I'll have the default at not revealing the PT's. Be that for simple things as meta (you do tend to show how you play the game there), or stuff like mentioned above.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”