How much have things shifted?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #184 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:06 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 181, Gamma Emerald wrote:This is what post game discussion is really for(at least I think so): constructive criticism. Automatically voting them is bad.
This only works if the players in question want to improve and actively seek to do so.

I can point to a number of newer players who are happy with what they bring to the game and don't see it as bad or detrimental to their teammates and thus ignore anything said on improving their play.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #197 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:14 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 196, Infinity 324 wrote:But a lot of the time transparency is useful, and of you get NKed you want people to know your thoughts.
This. So much this. Another thing I've noticed about the site meta is the tendancy for players to "keep things tight to the vest", subsequently die, and then in the Dead thread wax about how they had this player and that player nailed as scum. If you don't post it in the game thread the rest of Town can't use that knowledge to follow up on your suspicions if they choose to.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”