Large Theme: The Great Cave Offensive

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Wake, could you do a drawing for the treasures?

Every Day +/or Night phase randomize the list of living players the top (X) number gets one of (X) number of randomized treasures. Maybe no one can get a treasure two times in a row, so the last set of winners isn't included in the next drawing, or something...
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

There was an item in a game I used to play that I absolutely loved. It was a ring of reagents. If you had it, you didn't need to collect any materials for your magical spells. Made all magic much more accessible since I didn't have to purchase and carry around spell materials.

Not sure how useful it would be, but in really liked that item
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by ika »

just have players do public dice tags and highest number gets it.

while its 100% random on number generation it removes all the constraints of timezones and crap
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 52, ika wrote:just have players do public dice tags and highest number gets it.

while its 100% random on number generation it removes all the constraints of timezones and crap

Hm.

I'm thinking about doing that.

Haven't used dice tags. I was thinking more along the lines of even greater variety. Using a large list 100+ slots, and randomize it once and the player gets whatever is at the top: a treasure, nothing, or the item getting lost along the way, or being stolen and given to someone else.

*Haven't been around lately due to work, but I do still have interest in this game coming into being.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Titus »

@Wake,

Not a fan of the treestump. It forces a player into a tunnel and if you're town you don't even know if your tunnel is accurate. It seems very negative utility unless it is lucky.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Mafia Discussion”