Hey Folks, I'm new

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Hey Folks, I'm new

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

Just joined, cause Ive played "video mafia" a few times, & wanted to give forum mafia a try. I just had a few questions bout the "newbie games". I posted in the join thread. On average how long is it before you're actually placed in a game? Also do you do all your night actions via PM's with the mods of the game? Can't wait to get started with you guys.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by Espeonage »

You can track the progress of the queue in the first post. Mina keeps it up to date. It'll usually take no more than a few days for a game to start.

Welcome though. Hope you enjoy yourself. :)
Don't @ me.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by Otolia »

Here a small advice for you. Mafia games here take a long time to unravel, so take it slow.

I have observed that enthusiastic newbies are more likely to drop out of games because they have expectation that the game is going to go fast. It won't. A newbie game starts slow, the experience players are waiting for everyone else, while newbies are almost always replace in the first game-day. As for your questions : The rules of the game depend of the mod and the newbie queue fills relatively fast (from 24h to 72h I think). Also I suggest you find the options in your control panel to get a email when you receive a PM here. It will prevent you from not seeing the initial role PM from the mod.

GL&HF
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

Alright Appreciate the answers & advice.

Actually am looking forward to being more of a slower place. Video mafia can be a grind, but from what I've watched & actually participated in, they can be pretty fast paced. So I look forward to the challenge.

I think I got it set up for the emails. I have both settings for receiving emails on. Hopefully it works.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:36 am

Post by PokerFace »

When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly

Return to “Mafia Discussion”