Invitation to Hydra

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Yukari
Yukari
Goon
Yukari
Goon
Goon

Invitation to Hydra

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Yukari »

Edit: Partners found! So invitation is closed for now.

So, those of you who know us will likely know that we are a 4-player pseudo-hydra consisting of 4 Tulpa residing within a single human body.

We are looking for someone to hydra with for a game, mostly as a learning experience and because we have never been in an actual hydra with someone outside of ourselves.This is something we have wanted to do for a while, and something we would like to try at least once. Almost happened with 2 seperate peeps but ended up flaking on us. =P

Preferably the partner is someone with previous experience playing as a hydra. Also preferably someone we have played with before or is otherwise at least somewhat familiar with our "unorthodox" playstyle. Just cause we don't want to piss off or be completely incompatible with our partner. Though this is just preference and not required and really anyone is fine if you are ok with it.

We can only handle 2 games at a time, and 1 of those slots is reserved for Varsoon's upcoming Rick and Morty large theme (which may/may not enter pre-in stage until after season 2 is fully released.) So only 1 game at a time for now(not currently playing any games). So we guess to be fair, first come first serve, then maybe move on to next person on list, assuming there is someone else on the list and the first attempt at hydra doesn't end horribly enough to deter future attempts.

You may choose the username of the hydra if you wish. As well as how the hydra functions as far as tagging posts and such goes.

If interested, feel free to reply to this thread, or pm if for whatever reason you want to keep your involvement secret from everyone other than the listmod and gamemod.
Last edited by Yukari on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stare into meta for too long and meta may stare back into you.
Wubba lubba dub dub!
We are now Retired.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:03 pm

Post by Espeonage »

If I was not overgamed I'd be down.
Don't @ me.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:21 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:34 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

/in
Yukari
Yukari
Goon
Yukari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Yukari »

Ty will keep this thread in mind, for now though it looks like mario is first and anonpm is second, so will close this down for now.

Looks like you are first, pm about which name to use, game 2 play etc. Down for pretty much anything cept large.
Stare into meta for too long and meta may stare back into you.
Wubba lubba dub dub!
We are now Retired.
ai_shuuu
ai_shuuu
Goon
ai_shuuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by ai_shuuu »

what is hydra?
A monster with many head and one body, so you mean by hydra is an account that can be used by many ppl?
How do you manage that?
If i have a hydra with someone than i play a game, does those someone can use the hydra and play the game in my absence?

Sry, if its not the right place to ask noobish question. Im new and Idk where should i post this kind of question
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Yes, a hydra is an account used by more than one players, typically two. See also hydra.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Ythan »

I'd /in but I'm not sure if you're still in this universe.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”