Newbie 1480 (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Zaicon
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Newbie 1480 (Game Over)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Zaicon »

Newbie 1480

Welcome to Newbie 1480! The Mafia has infiltrated your town and killed the mayor!
It's up to you to discover the identities of the bad guys and bring peace back to your home!

Moderator:
Zaicon

Player List:

1)
Android122

2)
DizzyDotRocks

3)
Eden

4)
Formerfish
TCold
[SE]
5)
hayatoBL
[SE]
6)
HighShroomish

7)
jaye

8)
notscience
[IC]
9)
Volition
asdfhillary

[SE] denotes a Semi-Experienced player.
[IC] denotes a Inexperience Challenged player. This player is here to help you learn to play the game. Their play is governed by the wiki article Being a good IC.

Spoiler: Living Players
1) Android122
2) DizzyDotRocks
3) Eden
4) Formerfish
5) hayatoBL
6) HighShroomish
7) jaye
8) Volition

Spoiler: Dead Players
1) notscience
Mafia Roleblocker
Lynched Day 1.

Game Links:

Day 1 | Night 1
Day 2
Last edited by Zaicon on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Zaicon
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Zaicon »

Game Rules

All Forum Rules and Guidelines should be followed, along with the following rules.

Game Timeline
  • Day phases will last two weeks.
  • Night phases will last two days.
General Rules
  • Do not quote your role PM or any other PM/QT communication from the mod.
  • Do not contact any player in or outside of the game about the game.
  • Do not use encrypted or hard-to-see text (including "invisible" text, text below the 50% text size option, or text hidden via BBCode (not including spoilered text)).
  • Do not edit or delete posts in this thread. If you made a formatting mistake, I will fix it for you (if it doesn't change the content of the post).
Activity
  • If a player doesn't post in-game after a period of 48 hours, other players may request a prod of that player.
  • If a player doesn't post in-game after a period of 72 hours and another player hasn't made a request, I will prod that player.
  • If a player is prodded, that player has 24 hours to make an in-game post before a replacement will be found.
  • If a player receives multiple prods and/or prod-dodges excessively, that player will be subject to a force-replace.
  • If you are going to be absent for a specific period of time, please let me know ahead of time!
Votes and Lynching
  • Votes must be in the format of VOTE: Player Name or
    VOTE: Player Name
    . Abbreviations, missing punctuation, and misspellings will be accepted as long as it is obvious to me who is being voted for. If I perceive it as a vote, it will count as a vote.
  • Unvotes are not necessary to change a vote.
  • A player will be lynched if a majority of the players have voted for that player.
  • You may vote for a
    No Lynch
    . If a majority of players vote for a No Lynch, the game will proceed to Night without a lynch.
  • All living players, including the lynchee, may continue to post until I lock the thread.
  • Once I have posted your death scene, you may not post ("bah" posts are not allowed).
Behavior
  • Harassment of an individual player is NOT permitted. While this is a competitive game, no personal attacks will be tolerated.
  • Always play to your win condition.
  • Do not discuss this game anywhere else with anyone else unless your role allows you to.
Zaicon
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Zaicon »

Game Setup

This game is using the standard Newbie Game setup, Matrix6. One row or one column will be randomly chosen from the table below and the remaining six roles will be filled in by Mafia Goons and Vanilla Townies as appropriate to create a total of 2 Mafia-aligned players and 7 Town-aligned players.

ABC
Town Jailkeeper
Vanilla Townie
Mafia Goon
Mafia Roleblocker
Town Cop
Town Doctor
Town 1-Shot Bulletproof
Mafia Goon
Town Tracker

Please note:
  • The Mafia must specify who is performing what Night action when the actions are submitted.
  • In applicable situations, a Roleblocker's action will resolve before a Jailkeeper's action.
  • In applicable situations, a Mafia Roleblocker has the option of submitting both roleblocks and kills, even when the Mafia Goon is still alive.
Spoiler: List of Role PMs
Role PM wrote:You are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities
  • During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
  • During the Night, you may sleep.
Win Condition
  • You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated and at least one Town-aligned player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM me. Please confirm your participation in this game by responding to this PM with your role name. The game thread is here.
Town Cop

Abilities
  • During the Night, you may investigate one player by sending me the name of your target via PM. At the end of the Night, you will receive a result in the form of
    You believe [target] to be [Guilty/Not Guilty]
    . If you did not successfully investigate someone, you will receive
    No Result
Win Condition
  • You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated and at least one Town-aligned player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM me. Please confirm your participation in this game by responding to this PM with your role name. The game thread is here.
Town Doctor

Abilities
  • During the Night, you may protect one player by sending me the name of your target via PM. You may not target yourself. You will not be informed as to the result of your protection.
Win Condition
Town Jailkeeper

Abilities
  • During the Night, you may place one player in Jail by sending me the name of your target via PM. They will be protected from kills and prevented from using their own ability, if they have one. You cannot target yourself.
Win Condition
Town Tracker

Abilities
  • During the Night, you may track one player by sending me the name of your target via PM. At the end of the Night, you will be told if that player targeted anyone and whom that player targeted.
Win Condition
Town 1-Shot Bulletproof

Abilities
  • You will survive the first kill attempt made on you during the Night. You will not be informed if and when this happens.
Win Condition
Mafia Goon
with your partner, name (
role
).

Abilities
  • As a team, the Mafia may kill one player per Night by sending me a PM with your target and which one of you will be performing the kill.
  • You may talk to your partner during the Night at this QuickTopic thread.
Win Condition
  • You win when the Town is eliminated and at least one Mafia-aligned player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.
Mafia Roleblocker
with your partner, name (
Mafia Goon
).

Abilities
  • Individually, you may roleblock one player by sending me the name of your target by PM. You may both roleblock and kill during the same Night.
  • As a team, the Mafia may kill one player per Night by sending me a PM with your target and which one of you will be performing the kill.
  • You may talk to your partner during the Night at this QuickTopic thread.
Win Condition
  • You win when the Town is eliminated and at least one Mafia-aligned player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.
Zaicon
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Zaicon »

With 8/9 confirmed, Day 1 can begin!

Vote Count 1.0

No Vote (9):
Android122, asdfhillary, DizzyDotRocks, Eden, hayatoBL, HighShroomish, jaye, notscience, TCold

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline is Sunday, March 9, at 6:30 PM CDT, which is in (expired on 2014-03-09 18:30:00).
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by notscience »

Hi there! I'm your
Inexperience Challenged
, or
IC
. I'm here to answer any and all questions you have about the games here at MS.net! Check the spoiler for a more long-winded introduction.

Spoiler: IC Intro
As said before, I'm your Inexperience Challenged. My play is dictated by this page: Being a good IC. I will not lie to you about MY INTERPRETATION of theory (theory varies from player to player).

Majority of the following have come from my experience and have been adapted/stolen from other IC's I've played with.

Myself and your Semi-experienced players are not necessarily town. Don't assume helpfulness=town.

Your win condition is your bible. EVERYTHING you do should be towards advancing that win condition.

Scum have more information on which setup is in use currently than town does.

If you have any questions that REGARD YOUR ROLE, please see the moderator.

This is partially hit on in the green, but if you a vanilla townie, lying about your role is frowned upon. Claiming Vanilla as a power role is also bad (there are specific cases when this isn't bad but majority of the time it is)

These games might seem long, but time flies fast. Please try to post at least once every 24 hours (with content, not just prod dodges all the time) as it helps to prevent scum from using apathy as a weapon.

I personally play this game for fun. Getting in ad-hom wars isn't fun. Attack the play, not the player.

Now we're in the
Random Vote Stage
or
RVS
. It's in town's best interest to get out of RVS fast, by finding things that stick out to them in RVS and pursue them (be it an awkward post or L-1 on page one), or even answers to
Random Question Stage
or
RQS

How much experience do you have with mafia, be it irl or forum based?

What's your opinion on Lynch all Lurkers/Liars? (yes, I know I hit on these in the intro)

How much of a day's time is right to use (ie, the whole day or is it okay to end it short)?

Which alignment do you prefer to play as?

Eden
Eden
Townie
Eden
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Eden »

In post 4, notscience wrote:
How much experience do you have with mafia, be it irl or forum based?

What's your opinion on Lynch all Lurkers/Liars? (yes, I know I hit on these in the intro)

How much of a day's time is right to use (ie, the whole day or is it okay to end it short)?

Which alignment do you prefer to play as?
1) Technically my career is nine years long, but there are serious (i.e. multi-year) stretches of inactivity in there. The only really pertinent experience is from June 2013 onward. I know my way around the game well enough.

2) The only rule that should be respected is that there are no rules, and every action should be subject to individual circumstance, context and interpretation. That said, liars and lurkers are inherently anti-town, and in absence of better lynches, there is nothing wrong with targeting either group. Liars in particular need a really good reason for lying.

3) There are diminishing marginal returns to time, as with any other resource; maximizing quantity of time used should not be a priority, as there will come a point where the expected marginal utility gained from an alignment flip on lynch outweighs the expected marginal utility of additional time. Determining that point can't be done right now; we'll have to play and see.

4) Vanilla town. Power roles handicap my ability to be a good town player, and I detest having to be scum.

I'm not voting during an official "random voting stage"; this is completely counterproductive because you are outright announcing that your vote has no meaning behind it, so no one should be remotely bothered by it. It's akin to bluffing in poker, and then immediately announcing that you're bluffing.
DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Townie
DizzyDotRocks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by DizzyDotRocks »

Heyyy! :)

So I haven't played with any of you before so this could be interesting :) Although I have played with Zaicon as my host before, nice to see you again ;)

So here goes:

1. I used to play Mafia (and Werewolves, which for those who haven't played it is basically the same but a more fantasy version) a lot on a couple of other forums, but hadn't played for a few years until about a month ago when one of my course tutors decided to get us to play a game IRL. I decided to rekindle my love of the game and joined this site. This is my second game on this site, and I'm still a bit rusty tbh, but let's see how things go ;)

2. Lynch all liars, yes. Lynch all lurkers, not necessarily, depends on the circumstances. I know that I don't always have anything more to add than what's already been said.

3. Use as much as needed until a confident vote has been reached. I'm also used to playing games where a day only lasts 48 hours rather than 2 weeks, and where you can't change your vote, so I'm used to making a firm decision in a shorter period of time and am having to get used to this different way of playing.

4. I don't mind whether I'm town or scum, so long as I have a role that involves something other than a daytime vote. Playing as a plain old vanilla townie isn't as fun!

I prefer not to RVS, I prefer to have some basis, however small, to my votes, but I'm only the third person to post so far :/ So for now, I'm voting:
TCold

because I'm fed up with cold weather :lol:
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Alright. To answer your questions
1) I've had three completed games(maybe four...) and I'm in three(soon to be four) games right now.
2) I can't stand people who Lynch all Lurkers. It's ridiculous. Lynch all Liars I'm not so much of a stickler about.
3) As much as is needed to find scum.
4) In all the games I've played I've never been anything but VT... I don't really know...
VOTE: ASDFHILLARY

I thought I might give you a bolded name since you don't have one in the OP.
@Eden I'll argue why RVS can be very productive in the morning. For now, I must do homework...
Eden
Eden
Townie
Eden
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Eden »

I'm aware that the early posting stage is productive, but the actual voting aspect of it isn't if people know what they're doing.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by notscience »

@Eden
-Counter-question to four- How would you propose starting a game with limited if any information on the other people?

pedit- Hi!

For everyone answering my questions after this- Please refrain from mentioning Power Roles or Vanilla in your preferences, as it could clue scum into your role based on your interest level

Also, to place a vote, you must either use vote tags-
[vote*]Tadah[/vote]

Which is

VOTE: Tadah

or

[b*]vote: Look[/b]

Which is

vote:Look

Just remove the asterisks.

Pedit- Jesus christ, batman!

Yet another pedit- This discussion is great!
Eden
Eden
Townie
Eden
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Eden »

@Eden-Counter-question to four- How would you propose starting a game with limited if any information on the other people?
Asking these questions and observing players' answers and responses to one another. The questions are valuable, especially with a site as large as this and especially in a game with players who are new to the site and thus haven't played with one another. The interactions are more valuable still. Normally I spend a little time talking about the format to start, but (a) this generally doesn't give a lot in the way of reads, and (b) in this case, the format is unknowable unless you happened upon a scum role or town PR role.
DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Townie
DizzyDotRocks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by DizzyDotRocks »

Vote: TCold

Sorry, thought I had put "vote" in bold too, but apparently not, I should check my posts before posting in future :/

I'm guessing most of that post was directed at me -.- I still show interest regardless of role, I only stop showing interest if the game gets confusing or if people start becoming overly and unnecessarily aggressive, like in my first game on here :/
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 11, DizzyDotRocks wrote:
Vote: TCold

Sorry, thought I had put "vote" in bold too, but apparently not, I should check my posts before posting in future :/

Yeah that's generally a good idea :P

I'm guessing most of that post was directed at me -.- I still show interest regardless of role, I only stop showing interest if the game gets confusing or if people start becoming overly and unnecessarily aggressive, like in my first game on here :/

Well by purely size matters the vote spiel was half so yeah, but all 3 of you who have posted so far mentioned specific roles. Scum can use the information provided (saying you like x role a lot and you're then extra devoted to the game or disengaged) to try and root out power roles. Losing interest in a game is something scum wants, I'll hit on this more after everyone posts. As for the aggression, I wish I could tell you it's a rare thing, but it's a good thing in my opinion. I'd rather someone get heated and emotional in a game so I know they actually care about the outcome of the game. (I'm usually an aggressive player but I'm toning that and my usual playstyle back some for this game)
Eden
Eden
Townie
Eden
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Eden »

For my part, I don't get disinterested as a function of my role. I just detest drawing something besides vanilla town because it requires you to place importance on your survival, which puts you on the defensive, which isn't fun. But the game's still fundamentally enjoyable and I'm pretty active in it.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by notscience »

I can understand that, I'm simply explaining why it's better not to make statements like that. Just because you can do it, doesn't mean everyone can. This is a game of information, in which scum already have the upper hand.

Pretend you couldn't hide it and you made a statement like "man i love drawing cop" and you are overzealous throughout the game. What do you think scum will do?

What do you think of Shroomish and Dizzy's answers?

Also, it's a good idea to get an avatar so people can distinguish your posts from others.
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by hayatoBL »

Hi everyone. :D

VOTE: HighShroomish

A random vote. Not a serious one!
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by hayatoBL »

In post 4, notscience wrote:

1. How much experience do you have with mafia, be it irl or forum based?

2. What's your opinion on Lynch all Lurkers/Liars? (yes, I know I hit on these in the intro)

3. How much of a day's time is right to use (ie, the whole day or is it okay to end it short)?

4. Which alignment do you prefer to play as?

1. I started September last year and haven't played mafia elsewhere. That means some of these newbies might have more experience than me.

2. I can think of several lies that might be town-beneficial. It depends on the situation really. I won't lynch lurkers unless it's MyLo/LyLo.

3. I'd say use the whole day. Unless there is nothing more to discuss.

4. Definitely town. It's more relaxing.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 16, hayatoBL wrote:I won't lynch lurkers unless it's MyLo/LyLo.
What?
DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Townie
DizzyDotRocks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by DizzyDotRocks »

In post 12, notscience wrote:
Well by purely size matters the vote spiel was half so yeah, but all 3 of you who have posted so far mentioned specific roles. Scum can use the information provided (saying you like x role a lot and you're then extra devoted to the game or disengaged) to try and root out power roles. Losing interest in a game is something scum wants, I'll hit on this more after everyone posts. As for the aggression, I wish I could tell you it's a rare thing, but it's a good thing in my opinion. I'd rather someone get heated and emotional in a game so I know they actually care about the outcome of the game. (I'm usually an aggressive player but I'm toning that and my usual playstyle back some for this game)
I mean like, ridiculously aggressive, I'm sure you're nowhere near as bad as some of the players in my last game. I've had a look at some other games on here and yeahh they get heated, but not to the same extent. For a while it was just a match between two players seeing who could shout the loudest :/ Figuratively speaking, of course.
In post 13, Eden wrote:For my part, I don't get disinterested as a function of my role. I just detest drawing something besides vanilla town because it requires you to place importance on your survival, which puts you on the defensive, which isn't fun. But the game's still fundamentally enjoyable and I'm pretty active in it.
That's a good point, in my last game I was Jailkeeper and found myself trying to "save" myself. But I'm determined in this game and future games to just play to my best, regardless of role :)
In post 16, hayatoBL wrote:
2. I can think of several lies that might be town-beneficial. It depends on the situation really.
What sort of lies?
Android122
Android122
Townie
Android122
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by Android122 »

1) played a few games with friends IRL, but never forum based

2) liars can make the game more interesting, but lurkers add no value so no reason not to lynch

3) if everyone is waiting for the day to end anyway, it seems pointless to draw it out

4) town role characters
jaye
jaye
Goon
jaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Post by jaye »

Hi

1) This is my second game
2) Not keen on liars unless they have a v. good explanation and lurkers are a bore. Wouldn't always lynch.
3) It's surprising how much you can discover in the last bit of a day but, if it drags seriously, then end it.
4) Not enough experience to know which I prefer. Interesting you all seem to say town.
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:55 pm

Post by hayatoBL »

In post 17, notscience wrote:
In post 16, hayatoBL wrote:I won't lynch lurkers unless it's MyLo/LyLo.
What?
I'm not sure what you want. Can you be less vague with your question, please?

I understand playing lurky is anti-town. But so is lynching lurkers. Playing lurky is non-allignment indicative. Although *all* of the lurkers I played with up until now were town, I believe it's either a playstyle or stems from
a silly strategy that PR should play lurky.

So, yes. I'm against lynching lurkers, but I don't encourage town to play lurky. So, don't do it.
Eden
Eden
Townie
Eden
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:27 pm

Post by Eden »

In post 16, hayatoBL wrote:2. I can think of several lies that might be town-beneficial. It depends on the situation really. I won't lynch lurkers unless it's MyLo/LyLo.
Care to explain the logic behind this? I see a multitude of issues with not killing lurkers as a policy and without being able to see your logic, it's hard to tell how you would address those issues. Also what kind of lies might be town-beneficial? I wouldn't policy lynch liars, but I would be hard-pressed to see lying as town-beneficial at all outside of very short-term reaction testing.
In post 14, notscience wrote:Pretend you couldn't hide it and you made a statement like "man i love drawing cop" and you are overzealous throughout the game. What do you think scum will do?
Speculating on who they'd nightkill is more or less a waste; just giving my read on the question, if I were scum, I wouldn't put any stock into what people state their preferred roles are, or at least not enough to let it sway my nightkill choice. Moot point regardless though.
In post 14, notscience wrote:What do you think of Shroomish and Dizzy's answers?
Let's do one better and get some preliminary reads.

notscience
: no read yet. Normally I'd read the excessive, showy displays of helpfulness to newer players as scum buddying, but your "role" in this game (of sorts) as an IC requires it. You seem like the type that would struggle to lurk if he had to, so I trust that as the day moves on I'll get a better read. Asked a good sequence of questions throughout -- the initial questions seem standard fare in these games regardless of alignment, but calling attention to hayate's comment on when to lynch lurkers ostensibly is pro-town.
Eden
: hundred thousand hundred trillion percent town #TYBG
DizzyDotRocks
: slightly suspicious. The posting style rubs me the wrong way a little bit, seems more like someone who wants everyone to get along instead of someone hunting down scum, but it's early and I know people who play town much less combatively than I do. It's slightly weird that she said she preferred not to RVS, but then put a vote down anyway; especially after I said the same and pointedly didn't vote, why the eagerness to conform? I like the initiative in asking hayate about what kind of lies are okay in his book though, I had the same question.
HighShroomish
: no read yet. Concerning how many games he has going all at once, but that might be standard here for all I know. Took a hard stance against killing lurkers on principle, and everything else is really soft stuff; nothing steering me one way or another.
hayatoBL
: slightly suspicious. Why so eager to tell us all that his vote isn't serious? He might as well be holding a neon sign saying "I'm trying to do something without actually having an impact on the game." Only answer of note is the one I called out earlier; answer to that will tell me where I want to go to start this game.
Android122
: no read yet. I definitely disagree with his take on liars; they might momentarily make the game more interesting, but the implication that this is apparently okay or a reason not to kill them is plain wrong. "Interesting" play at the expense of sound play is a losing bet nine times out of 10, and the 10th time is a fluke. There's plenty of other ways to make a game interesting. All other answers were safe.
jaye
: no read yet. Nothing jumped out at me worth commenting on; everything said was essentially what someone else said before, but that's not indicative of anything yet.
asdfhillary, TCold
: have not posted yet.

two real suspects right now are DDR and hayato, but no one else has really established themselves as clearly town yet, and I don't necessarily think DDR and hayato are mafia together if one of them actually does flip mafia; that's just where I would go right now based on what we've seen thus far.
Eden
Eden
Townie
Eden
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:32 pm

Post by Eden »

In post 21, hayatoBL wrote:I understand playing lurky is anti-town. But so is lynching lurkers. Playing lurky is non-alignment indicative.
If lynching lurkers is anti-town, why would you wait until you absolutely must catch scum to lynch lurkers? LYLO/MYLO is absolutely the worst time to go after inactives because you don't have any time to spare.
Android122
Android122
Townie
Android122
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:12 am

Post by Android122 »

I only said I think liars make the game interesting because as a new player, I don't understand the high level strategies of experienced players, so for me anything that messes up these strategies is to my benefit.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”