Newbie 1484 (Day Two)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Newbie 1484 (Day Two)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

WELCOME TO NEWBIE 1484

Cowboys, lots of them. Yeah, western, definitely. Perhaps even robots, and Native Americans and gigantic octopuses that were genetically engineered to be part hawk. Throw in some mild explosives, a laugh track and maybe even Gandalf or something.

Yes, you have entered a realm that you simply can't walk out on. This is my world, and remember, you wanted this.

I'm going to kill as many of you as I feel like. I'm going to give you the illusion of freedom by offering you an escape. It seems I'm the villain that talks to much to the hero while the sidekick sneaks up behind him. Don't worry, I made sure to fill the air vents with super glue, just to screw with you.

So here we are. You, desperate and scared. Me, soooooo ready to murder the crap out of you.

But I'm going to let you do the deciding on who to kill. Two among you are not like the others, two among you just don't belong. If you find them and get them killed first, I'll let you go. If they find you, well... you get the picture.

So let's dance, baby. Ain't nobody dance better than Robo!

Playerlist:
  1. Thesoctorisin
  2. Docthorr
  3. LessThanOriginal
  4. JarJarDrinks
  5. I Love Fairies
  6. Number_one
  7. Hopkirk (SE)
  8. catboi (SE)
  9. Bulbazak (IC)
Living Players:
  1. Thesoctorisin
  2. Docthorr
  3. JarJarDrinks
  4. I Love Fairies
  5. Hopkirk (SE)
  6. catboi (SE)
  7. Bulbazak (IC)
Not so Living Players:
  1. Bruce Lee,
    My Hero
    , Died Too Soon

2. LessThanOriginal,
    Mafia Goon
    , Lynched Day One

3. Number_0ne,
    Vanilla Townie
    , Killed Night One
[/font]
Last edited by Robocopter87 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy