Goon
Goon
Pronoun: katya it she

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 9, Datisi wrote: im scum

im contemplating thinking about thinking
Show
how to describe such velocity? how to describe this passage in the night?

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by yekaterina »

Show

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 0, petapan wrote: Feel free to address me in-thread, but if there is a large egregious mistake please PM myself or Prism. Small matters like errors in the votecount can be posted in-thread.

and since we’re reading the rules i assume this should be heipizhu4 not prism
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by yekaterina »

you’re welcome +)
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 35, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 31, Malakittens wrote:
In post 26, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 25, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 21, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 14, sheepsaysmeep wrote: sheep
Ok

VOTE: sheep
:cry:
This makes me feel bad.

VOTE: Mala

Bitch pls

Get on my level
Well obviously I can't do that.

VOTE: Dunn

do you think

someone voting him is his intention?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by yekaterina »

like do you think dunnstral’s intention there was to encourage someone to vote for him?

like dunnstral had already made an rvs post re: the rules and bell obviously hasn’t posted and so forth
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by yekaterina »

hm
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:27 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 53, Datisi wrote:anyway yekaterina is scum VOTE: yekaterina

katya often has seemingly weird posts, but the main difference to me between scum and town katya posts is whether i can follow along the underlying thought process or anything. and (and well ) is a very much, i have no clue how katya got to these posts and i feel like it's a question that katya's asking for the sake of asking but that doesn't actually do anything.

noticed dunnstral had made two separate unconnected rvs posts and the second intentionally didn’t make sense so i thought hm maybe he is looking to interact with someone (thus my post about reading the rules as dunnstral had already quoted the rules and the act of our doing so was a plot point in two games we have played together - gacha mafia and silent star lunacy) and then doctor drew voted him, so i wondered if doctor drew was also thinking about this i guess- like i didn’t really expect the answer to be ‘don’t know what he’s posted’ when there were like 40 total posts but i do have some baseline for interacting with doctor drew from angels and demons and i guess ‘this is rvs therefore i am not thinking about the game’ doesn’t seem impossible thought process for town!him

and yeah i wanted to see if dunnstral would maybe engage in tangential things
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:01 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 54, yekaterina wrote:
In post 53, Datisi wrote:(thus my post about reading the rules as dunnstral had already quoted the rules and the act of our doing so was a plot point in two games we have played together - gacha mafia and silent star lunacy)

silent star i post 2860

gacha mafia post 805
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:03 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 55, yekaterina wrote:
In post 54, yekaterina wrote: (thus my post about reading the rules as dunnstral had already quoted the rules and the act of our doing so was a plot point in two games we have played together - gacha mafia and silent star lunacy)

silent star i post 2860

gacha mafia post 805

idk how i messed up the quote sorry mobile hopefully
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:03 am

Post by yekaterina »

fixed
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:22 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 58, meowmeow wrote: i don't think yeka's thing is scummy really

katya please if you'd like to abbreviate; do we have past experience with one another?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:32 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 60, meowmeow wrote: oops sorry

i have brief experience with you if you're inutile

no problem of course just 'yeka' is meaningless beyond simply being an abbreviation and sounds meh in my head and 'katya' is only one more letter and feels nice

and indeed i am
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:41 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 71, Bell wrote: Can someone explain Yekaterina to me.

i don't know if you're asking someone else to explain me to you or if you'd also want me to chime in but...

if you're having trouble following anything i have posted i am happy to explain

like i don't really think i have posted anything particularly sinuous but i guess maybe it always feels that way to me

(guess i don't really think i have posted anything 'weird' either but i don't really think datisi thinks i have, so)
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:43 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 74, Bell wrote: I was just about to vote STD for voting Datasi and then I remembered datisi writing a whole shpeel about effort town posting as scum. And then I remembered I can’t read Datisi for shit.

i mean, if you're townreading the parts of datisi's post about me specifically it is recycled content and not really alignment indicative at least not in a straightforward sense as a read of me and such
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:49 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 92, Bell wrote: I find someone explaining themselves is the best, but the hoi polloi disagree.

In short, in bold, how are you? Why are you?
Explain your mafia experience from page 1 to page infinitesimally close to infinity.

Why are you title but also townie, but also here outside of the newbies.

i am always willing to explain myself like i do get that i often struggle to communicate effectively

i am alive and whatnot, and i guess that is because i choose to be on some level

i've played 50ish(?) games here on various accounts over the past 3+ years

and i do not know what that last question means nor how to attempt to answer it
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:53 am

Post by yekaterina »

hi dunnstral!

i was very excited when you joined because i know you said you wanted to play with me and that felt very nice of you and then i was failing at making that happen in a timely fashion but then you joined and +)
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:02 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 95, Bell wrote: There used to be a limit where you could’ve oh. You’re an alt.

The why has been answered.
Have you played with me before?
How would you describe your play style at different phases of the game as different alignments.

i do not believe so but you did replace have to me in matrix decipher because of moderator error

uhh, i dunno, you'd probably have to ask someone familiar with me to do this

like my playstyle changes frequently and also depends upon my state of existence and such but as town i am generally trying to gain information solve as much as i can and as mafia my playstyle changes to fit whatever i think best leads to desired result
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:02 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 102, yekaterina wrote: i do not believe so but you did replace have to me in matrix decipher because of moderator error
*have to replace me
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:07 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 99, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 91, yekaterina wrote:
In post 74, Bell wrote: I was just about to vote STD for voting Datasi and then I remembered datisi writing a whole shpeel about effort town posting as scum. And then I remembered I can’t read Datisi for shit.

i mean, if you're townreading the parts of datisi's post about me specifically it is recycled content and not really alignment indicative at least not in a straightforward sense as a read of me and such
What does this mean?

it means that datisi has said pretty much exactly that about me before and it knows that i would know this and i don't think datisi is actually pushing me with that post or anything

like my posts this game at that point were such a limited sample that datisi wouldn't actually be basing 'yekaterina is a scums!!!' on that ya know

lots of possibilities so probably not alignment indicative but if bell was townreading the act of datisi making that read as like a novel idea at that moment like oh! i do believe that is how datisi might sort yekaterina (which yes i do not disagree with this of course that is how datisi might sort me to some extent though would obviously engage beyond that and such) that'd be unwise i think
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:09 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 103, yekaterina wrote:
In post 102, yekaterina wrote: i do not believe so but you did replace have to me in matrix decipher because of moderator error
*have to replace me

and then i counted votes for the rest of that game and i have read various other games you were a part of so i am not altogether unfamiliar with your play

though i think malakittens townreading your posting so far is kinda ... even if you're known to have a somewhat polarized meta et cetera et cetera
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:32 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 106, Bell wrote: Do you think anything of how I rolled with it?
not really no; it's not like you're actually extolling their virtues or anything

like if you were like yes this is the one malakittens and sheepsaysmeep are definitely town then it's pretty .?.

but it's nice to be townread and pretty easy to say 'sure let's do it' as either alignment

idk spent altogether way too long thinking about possible implications beyond that but yeah
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:32 am

Post by yekaterina »

enjoy the wedding
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:33 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 110, Doctor Drew wrote: Are you Demona?

yes!
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 113, Datisi wrote: yes i know that you know it but the tell worked last time so i'm not sure why i should not think it's working again this time

like even right now it feels like you're trying to iron out this misunderstandign or whatever but i don't see you actually making any kind of alignment calls on anyone, which is odd because you approached bell about it and spending time just to argue "that whole thing is nai actually" without getting anything from it or trying to get anything from it feels like scum-aigned busywork ig

oh i didn’t even think that
you
thought it might be working this time even if you are town

like i thought maybe you were just saying it as a means of sorting my reaction to it or to give the impression of such just to poke me a bit

or that you were using past experience as basis to establish ‘town’ approach like playing to expectation because sure i wasn’t filling in the blanks in my thought process beforehand would defeat the purpose if i was but i still don’t think it was all that ‘weird’ or something that would be all that out of the ordinary for me

it seems possible that you think it was pointless and results wise i’d probably agree with you, shrug

honestly thought it was possible we were playing ‘~oh look everyone we might be masons rihanna wink~’ which i was meant to be picking up on
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 114, Datisi wrote: i was hoping that doctor drew was gonna like, have some sorta follow up to the convo that started here but he didn't which i find kind of off
i was too for what it’s worth - like if my being demona meant anything to him regarding my alignment here and such
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:15 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 139, Bell wrote: something that starts with Y

In post 139, Bell wrote: I do think something that starts with Y will be okay to read with time just based on what they’ve said. Rather readability is there. But I’m not sure what kind of read I’ll develop.

Right now they’re just kind of tripping my sense that they’re not suspicious of me, even though they cast aspersions of my obvtowness. But they did it in like, that polite way that’s just like, eh. They aren’t pressing x to doubt it the way I might expect, but people be different in how they doubt. I liked their Datisi thing, it sounded like something I’d write, but also, ironically, like something I’d write as either alignment because it’s, well, stereotypically thoughtfulish.

anyway why would you expect me to be overly suspicious of you if i don't believe you to be obvtown? like do you believe you to be obvtown here? i don't really get it

funny to me that you're like 'oh katya is casting aspersions of my obvtowness but they're not openly suspicious' when you're also like, 'it wrote a thing that i liked but would write as either alignment'

like yeah, bingo, that's all of your posting thus far this game to me why would that make you obvtown
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:17 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 147, meowmeow wrote: and do you think hyperposting players are often easy to read?

wait do you think i am particularly difficult to read? or that i will be this game? or is this just relevant superbowl9 thought process to you?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:18 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 137, superbowl9 wrote: Katya seems like they'll sort themselves if they keep hyperposting

(ye olde classic sort by nightkill)
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:20 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 150, The Bulge wrote:
In post 70, Bell wrote:
In post 62, The Bulge wrote:
In post 18, superbowl9 wrote: VOTE: The Bulge U stickin out more than the rest of us buddy
worth mentioning this made me laugh
Is it worth mentioning tho
frida kahlo said nothing is worth more than laughter

!! frida y chavela
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:22 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 155, Datisi wrote: meowmeow can be town actually idk

yeah?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:22 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 162, The Bulge wrote: VOTE: shadi
VOTE: datisi

good

goodgoodgood
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:57 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 169, Bell wrote: I expect you to be normally suspicious of me.
Using an ellipses to convey that you’re too polite to say something about mala if they think how you might think they think. while conveying you’re not polite enough to omit the ellipses so as to imply what you think about what they might think about. just comes off as if you’re bored or something.

I’m obviously obvious town. But it’s too early for me to say it yet. *checks watch*

and i don't think i am like
unsuspicious
of you so if that is normal to you, tada

but also that's not how i was using the ellipses really (which is something i do often but i guess i should not assume it would be obvious to others)

it is more like, malakittens doing so certainly did not seem scummy to me, like it was not !!! to me

in fact seemed maybe slightly towny to me but premature and i thought of reasons she might be doing so and so forth

like the ... wasn't in lieu of something else that's almost always how i would have presented that thought

wouldn't say i am bored but also wouldn't say the game has captured my full attention or anything
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:01 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 171, Bell wrote: I didn’t think Katya was a pronoun

it isn't; it is my preferred diminutive as i have learned that if i do not state a preference others will abbreviate my name in unfortunate ways

it (or she) would be my preferred pronouns which i added during the game as i noticed the confusion

my apologies
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:09 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 176, meowmeow wrote: i have seen you once and you were fairly obviously town in that game. i expect you to play at least a bit differently, since you're on an alt account.

they're all alt accounts really

but i think the expectation should generally be that i will be fairly obvious town this game as well
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:18 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 176, meowmeow wrote: do you disagree?

with your four posts at that point being particularly towny?

which of these do you think datisi might have been townreading?
In post 58, meowmeow wrote: hi everyone :]

i don't think yeka's thing is scummy really

VOTE: doctor drew
In post 60, meowmeow wrote: oops sorry

i have brief experience with you if you're inutile
In post 147, meowmeow wrote:
In post 137, superbowl9 wrote: Katya seems like they'll sort themselves if they keep hyperposting Ari are you scum or nah?
@drew For real its been a while tho tbf
what do you want to say about ari here, and do you think hyperposting players are often easy to read?

VOTE: superbowl9
In post 149, meowmeow wrote: because it felt off to me

first post is easy and would be pretty likely to come from you as either alignment, right

like if you found me to be obvious town in a past game (especially given how scums pushing me early in that game went assuming i have correctly identified the game which i think is like 97%) then it would be expected of scum!you, though maybe not to datisi, i don't know

second post can't really be towny outside of like, 'if town ALL posts you make are towny'

and third post is easy question and fourth post is reasoning for easy question

so what do you think datisi might be townreading? just the simple act of you asking a question in general?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:28 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 181, meowmeow wrote: my main account is ausuka and the game i'm thinking of is mini 2279 fwiw. this isn't really meant to be a secret alt account

i think it's possible to townread posts 2, 3 and 4, although townreading 2 or 4 is likely to be dubious. 3 could be dubious but could also possibly not be dubious. what a dubiousity.

in any case, my point was that the 'yeah?' felt kind of strange - like, if you think datisi's read on me is weird, which is like yeah fine i believe that is a thought you could have, why not just ask him about it? like what were you trying to communicate there

okay thankyou had correctly identified then

because i am trying to not fill in the blanks so much for others because shirou yelled at me for it

like if i ask in this way it doesn't give datisi as much information with which to answer the question and i get more from it and so forth
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:32 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 185, Datisi wrote:
In post 184, yekaterina wrote: like if i ask in this way it doesn't give datisi as much information with which to answer the question
i mean this part is correct, i didn't even get the information that the question was being asked

sure and that's a failing as well

In post 187, Datisi wrote: actually in what way is "why do you think so?" more revealing than "yeah?"

sigh because i was less interested in the 'why do you think so' and more interested in the 'why are you posting about this now'
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:33 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 188, yekaterina wrote: more interested in the 'why are you posting about this now'

like if it's based on those four posts like ???

how could it be strong enough to be worth sharing
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:34 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 188, yekaterina wrote: sigh because i was less interested in the 'why do you think so' and more interested in the 'why are you posting about this now'
and if i say 'why are you posting about this now' instead of 'yeah?' you then know that this was noteworthy to me
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:34 am

Post by yekaterina »

so you cater your answer to that
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:56 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 188, yekaterina wrote: sure and that's a failing as well

a failing on my part, of course, sorry if unclear
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:59 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 201, meowmeow wrote: but like, if that posting style makes me not understand its thought process, i'm going to press her on it to get more information

this is always encouraged of course - if ever anyone doesn't understand my thought process or what i am trying to communicate just ask me to reword or elaborate there's no real need to press me on it but i get that that's the nature of the game and but so clarifying good for everyone
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:52 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 193, Datisi wrote: because hyperposting is generally a thing of personality/playstyle, not alignment, and assuming superbowl knows that, 137 does seem like a pretty nothing comment that's appearing to be helpful.

idk to me it just seems like

'if yekaterina continues hyperposting, it will be somewhat easily sorted' (or if it keeps hyperposting it will be nightkilled and thus! easily sorted)

either of which i think are probably pretty accurate and logical?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:55 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 210, Malakittens wrote:
In post 105, yekaterina wrote:
In post 103, yekaterina wrote:
*have to replace me

and then i counted votes for the rest of that game and i have read various other games you were a part of so i am not altogether unfamiliar with your play

though i think malakittens townreading your posting so far is kinda ... even if you're known to have a somewhat polarized meta et cetera et cetera
I haven’t been wrong in reading bell yet.
Fight me :)

i've certainly no interest in fighting you - i would bet that you are town before i would bet that bell is town here based on my (limited) experience with you and if you're town i assume your reads aren't set in stone or anything at this point even if you present them definitively, so
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:56 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 233, Aristeia wrote: who do you think is our best bet for flipping a mafia today katya?

like at this exact moment?

maybe shadi1337?

but far from anything super strong there
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:58 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 213, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 175, meowmeow wrote:
In post 159, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 145, Aristeia wrote: mala playing the entire game drunk challenge
ANSWER THE QUESTION I WANT ANSWERS
And more like take a shot every post challenge
In post 137, superbowl9 wrote: Katya seems like they'll sort themselves if they keep hyperposting Ari are you scum or nah?
what do you want to say about ari here, and do you think hyperposting players are often easy to read?

No I don't think postcount = readability I'm only commenting on Katya
Do you disagree?
i don't actually have that much experience with katya so i'm not sure. honestly i thought you were saying that hyperposting is easily readable. do you know her?
Nah and no but lowkey I thought all of this would be implied in the post I coulda said katya will sort if they hyperpost instead no? Seems like a weird press
(superbowl9 and i actually have played together before in bugspray's mantis leadership though i only made 25 posts {half of which were trying to interact with our ic who was intentionally trolling us} before being nightkilled night 1)
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:00 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 233, Aristeia wrote: who do you think is our best bet for flipping a mafia today katya?

also who do you
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:04 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 238, Datisi wrote: if you want to feed superbowl answers on how to respond to my vote, do it in the scum pt
... i literally waited for superbowl9 to respond to this before commenting on it to not feed answers

like c'mon
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:04 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 213, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 175, meowmeow wrote:
In post 159, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 145, Aristeia wrote: mala playing the entire game drunk challenge
ANSWER THE QUESTION I WANT ANSWERS
And more like take a shot every post challenge

No I don't think postcount = readability I'm only commenting on Katya
Do you disagree?
i don't actually have that much experience with katya so i'm not sure. honestly i thought you were saying that hyperposting is easily readable. do you know her?
Nah and no but lowkey I thought all of this would be implied in the post I coulda said katya will sort if they hyperpost instead no? Seems like a weird press
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:05 am

Post by yekaterina »

otherwise i would have just continued commenting on when last i was about
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:10 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 226, Shadi1337 wrote:
what a sneaky sneaky bulge (words i didn't think i'd be saying b4)

if you assume the bulge is town, what do you think he might have been seeing there?

like what associatives might he have been picking up on between you and datisi?

and why might he have thought those might be scum indicative?

In post 226, Shadi1337 wrote: what does std stand for here?

save the dragons

In post 226, Shadi1337 wrote: i'm not very fond of how this wagon is forming tho, feels too easy no opposition

i mean,

a) you are opposed

but b) more importantly, why do you think there would be opposition to the wagon if datisi is a scums? like datisi is a very good scum player and this is early enough where it would not be threatened by the wagon and! distancing between partners is prevalent in these sort of situations like why do you think a partner would be opposed and not actually one of the players wagoning datisi if datisi is a scums?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:12 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 242, Datisi wrote: oh wow i forgot about that post, my bad

i think i forgot about it because i legitimately do not understand what that response means

i think superbowl9 is still just saying that i will be sortable if i continue hyperposting

and that meowmeow pushing on this is ???
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:14 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 245, Bell wrote:
In post 239, yekaterina wrote:
In post 238, Datisi wrote: if you want to feed superbowl answers on how to respond to my vote, do it in the scum pt
... i literally waited for superbowl9 to respond to this before commenting on it to not feed answers

like c'mon
:/
Like, I get it. But this feels like “ugh, look at how careful I’m being through method acting, notice me.”

i don't know what i'm supposed to do here

when i include all of the words it's 'oh no she is method acting' and when i do not include all of the words it's 'can't follow her don't understand' and so forth
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:16 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 245, Bell wrote:

like c'mon
Like, I get it. But this feels like “ugh, look at how careful I’m being through method acting, notice me.”

like how would you like me to respond to that? that's just exactly what my thought process regarding that was and datisi saying it was somehow partner indicative of me felt super questionable to me as it didn't even track because superbowl9 had already responded to it
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:21 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 226, Shadi1337 wrote: as i said before yekaterina's posts feel consistently good prolly moving that TL to a weak-ish TR

(also i get that it is super unfair of me to be all HM about this as if you are town you are simply correct it's just like

uncommon for players unfamiliar with me to be so sure of this so early and

i think anyone familiar with me would have maybe advised townreading me if partnered yeah)
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:25 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 250, Bell wrote: You’re complaining about not getting credit for something they probably wouldn’t notice as either alignment. Now saying I’m damned if I do and damned if I don’t, in a tortured reference of two things that don’t really have to do with each other.

wait what

why would datisi have not noticed superbowl9's post as either alignment? especially if datisi was specifically looking for it as is implied by him saying that i might have been feeding answers to the question??

like sure it's possible town!datisi missed it, but why would i assume that town!datisi would have simply not noticed it? if datisi is town he himself is saying 'i am specifically looking for superbowl9 to respond'

they both have to do with my either including more of my thought process or not including more of my thought process in my posts either of which is being questioned here
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:27 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 257, Bell wrote: No, I’m saying he wouldn’t notice *you* not posting to allow superbowl to post.

i wasn't complaining about that though
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am

Post by yekaterina »

like i don't expect datisi to be able to read my mind

i was complaining about datisi tying me and superbowl9 together in a way that didn't make any sense as superbowl9 had already posted about it

something which datisi says he was looking, and! something which i was also looking for,

like i waited for the same thing and then to have datisi say 'aha! you're telling superbowl9 how to answer the question!' was ?!? to me
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 262, yekaterina wrote: like i don't expect datisi to be able to read my mind

i was complaining about datisi tying me and superbowl9 together in a way that didn't make any sense as superbowl9 had already posted about it

something which datisi says he was looking, and! something which i was also looking for,

like i waited for the same thing and then to have datisi say 'aha! you're telling superbowl9 how to answer the question!' was ?!? to me

@bell if unclear
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:32 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 259, Bell wrote:

like c'mon
This is a complaint.

yes it is but not about what you are saying i am complaining about
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:19 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 235, yekaterina wrote:

like at this exact moment?

maybe shadi1337?

but far from anything super strong there

this may have been a bit of a honeypot as skygazer would say

anyway thoughts later maybe
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:34 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 309, meowmeow wrote: i'm generally not a big fan of preflip associatives but if shadi flips red i think this is scum like a very big amount of the time

ah so you've now associated me with shadi1337, datisi has associated me with both doctor drew and superbowl9, and both of you seem to be reading things through scum!yekaterina lens for ??? reasons

there's an obvious question i want to ask here but... i probably shouldn't yeah
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:37 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 310, meowmeow wrote: the whole 'maybe x is scum idk i don't have scumreads' and then calling it a honeypot is so ??? to me

like if you want to honeypot why are you going to such lengths to emphasise you don't actually have a scumread there
In post 311, meowmeow wrote: like at this point datisi has already pointed out like the big glaring problem with shadi's post

i think it's extremely questionable to make that sort of complete non-read and if/when people push on it say it's a honeypot and people pushing there were just attracted by your post

like ???

wanted to see if folks would pressure when there's no real need to

like it's not as though i don't also have concerns re:shadi1337 and am not so patiently waiting for shadi1337 to return and such

but what is gained by the votes that wouldn't be gained through those interactions

like why is datisi voting now what has changed since datisi pointed out the 'big glaring problem' other than your vote and such

what did you gain from your previous vote anyway? before moving on to this one
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:39 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 314, Datisi wrote: i'm not reading things through that lens i think shadi is individually scummy

i didn't mean with regards to this rather with regards to earlier posting

like the continued focus on superbowl9 post when i still feel like, on a base level, it's a post town!you would agree with

felt like that as well as posts directed towards me
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:41 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 315, Datisi wrote:
In post 313, yekaterina wrote: like why is datisi voting now what has changed since datisi pointed out the 'big glaring problem' other than your vote and such
wagons are good!! wagons make people do things!! this game needs people to do things!!

i do agree with the third quite a bit and am trying to encourage the doing of things

but the rest i don't really agree with but we don't need discuss that i know you/others don't agree etc
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:48 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 318, meowmeow wrote: i think votes and wagoning are such incredibly common behaviour that i really struggle to believe this as a genuine line of thought. like, do you want dissertations on read progressions on page 13? i voted superbowl because i thought he was scummy. i still do, actually, but at this stage of the game I'd also like to pay attention to other people. and you could ask the same of like any vote that's happened in this game. oh, why do you need to vote there? couldn't you just ask them things and wait for them or something? or you could ask the same for any game. it just feels like you wanted to make this push and the thought process was created after

not to mention iirc i don't think anyone explicitly asked about it? datisi made note of it, sure

and like if you don't agree that wagons are good but you acknowledge town do it and don't want to argue about it... what is the point here exactly? what is the honeypot supposed to be doing?

??? why is wagoning someone who isn't currently here who is posting in a scheduled manner effective in this situation

like there are many things for shadi1337 to already respond to, my questions, datisi's response, the bulge's questions, et cetera

so why do you want to pay attention to shadi1337 right now? like what is that paying attention via voting likely to yield?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:49 am

Post by yekaterina »

when there are other players you could 'pay attention to' et cetera

like it just feels like oh there is pressure i will vote

which sure could be town whatever

but also could be not town

thus!
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:58 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 319, yekaterina wrote: ??? why is wagoning someone who isn't currently here who is posting in a scheduled manner effective in this situation

like shadi1337 is likely to come to the thread in an hour or so based on previous days

and i guess i don't see the difference between voting and not voting re:your post in terms of what can be gained from that

idk maybe i'm being dumb here but are you then just also looking for commentary on the vote? or do you think they're more likely to respond if you vote?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:59 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 321, meowmeow wrote: you asked about a completely separate thing???? like it was just completely different and honestly your questions were completely uninteresting

like "why does bulge think you and datisi might be scum together" zzzzzz i don't really care about that at all. why on earth would it influence me??? oh i don't need to say anything because katya already lobbed a question of reading comprehension where the answer is not likely to be different at all depending on Shadi's alignment.

i also don't think his datisi read is bad inherently. the obvious issue here is that shadi didn't read datisi's posts about me and yet acted like they had a great deal of influence on his view of the gamestate
what?

i'm not asking why you asked the question that wasn't the noteworthy part to me nevermind i guess
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:00 am

Post by yekaterina »

also i don't really get how you think that question is uninteresting in anyway unless perspective stuff but don't want to discuss as it hasn't been answered
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:00 am

Post by yekaterina »

like it obviously isn't reading comprehension and it's hard to see how you're viewing it as such but yeah
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:37 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 328, Datisi wrote: idk, i still think a lot of the things it's saying don't make a lot of sense (and thus it's a scumlean) but the current discussion happening is lowkey stupid and i'm not sure it's actually indicative of alignemnt

i don't really think not making alot of sense to others is scum indicative of me, but i guess maybe i am unsure whether or not i generally make sense to you across the board,

but yes i acknowledged that it might be stupid, i might be stupid, et cetera

still town nonetheless
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 331, Shadi1337 wrote: when the rounds are this long and i'm consistently posting idk why you think waiting is a bad idea?
In post 331, Shadi1337 wrote: you yourself even spotted this xD so u shud know there's no reason to be impatient

i was mostly scolding myself for my impatience there like i should not have made honeypot post until nowabouts and such

it's not that there was reason for me to be impatient rather that i am generally an impatient person in this regard and let my excitement in the moment dictate things too often

however if you're going to play in a 'correspondence mafia' style that is fine and all but it'd be helpful for those trying to sort you if it also contained your general view of ongoing happenings and such

like honestly if you're only going to be around once a day i'd rather you just opened the thread read everything and rambled about your thoughts like whatever occurred to you in that time than simply replying to some of the things posted in your direction just seems like,

like you're having a conversation across a very long period of time instead of writing a letter, yeah

and scums often rely on that sort of thing because can easily occupy your time / pass the days / hard to read and such

but like, i don't know i obviously shouldn't give commentary on anyone else's playstyle because mine is questionable at best, so

(and hey maybe i am now coaching a partner in the thread as well)

also could you answer these please:
In post 243, yekaterina wrote:
In post 226, Shadi1337 wrote:
what a sneaky sneaky bulge (words i didn't think i'd be saying b4)

if you assume the bulge is town, what do you think he might have been seeing there?

alsoalso this is the sort of the thing i was asking you for above if unclear

like anything that allows us to see how you're going about sorting the other slots and such i guess
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 337, meowmeow wrote:in general i'm still pretty confused what the difference is with votes against shadi vs like any other kind of vote. i get that you don't like votes or whatever and i'm sure you're not faking that but i don't understand the alignment conclusions you're coming to at all

that's mostly what i was trying to figure out,

like it's not that i don't like votes and i certainly don't think anyone else should take my approach to voting in general in fact i am somewhat likely to modify it to some extent both because i am tired of having to talk about it and because i am less obsessed with votes and voting patterns than i used to be like it was very useful for me to remove my own vote and my influence on other votes from how i was viewing the game when i was very obsessed with votes and keeping my own running votecount and such as those things were just creating noise for me

but a) the way i'm playing right now doesn't really allow for removing my influence even if i don't vote and b) i'm not keeping a votecount as it is something i would often become too consumed by

it's that i didn't see the benefit of these votes in particular and thought they might be noteworthy but maybe just like, i wanted them to be noteworthy because of my own thought process so maybe altogether ??? on my part

would very much like to know which alignment conclusions you think i've come to which you don't understand, however
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 340, Bell wrote: I don’t think datisi would agree that Datisi is a good scum player.

ehhh

maybe in the sense that noone is a good scum player (other than hoopla) as there are always infinite things to improve upon and viewing your own play makes those things very clear and i'm sure datisi could point out faults in all of its games and such

but in a comparative sense i think, even if being hard on himself, datisi would say that datisi is a good scum player in comparison to the general population of mafiascum dot net
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:52 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 405, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 346, yekaterina wrote:

I thought he was mostly joking at the time, was he seriously trying to show he wanted to vote us both at the time?

i... don't know that's why i am trying to ask you how you are evaluating that?

like you seemed dismissive of the bulge doing so and then ignored my question and you've now still not actually answered it

like why do you not think that's what the bulge was trying to communicate then?

how did you weigh against the likelihood of that being the case?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:56 am

Post by yekaterina »

sorry for general absence and i'll be around in full tonight

idk it's weird that like

datisi is only one really uneasy with gamestate but also noone doing the thing

like i get why maybe but also

please come do the thing

but on me as much as anyone
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:57 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 437, Datisi wrote: we can yeet shadi

or superbowl

or even sheep maybe

this game gives me look at postcount find scum vibes idk why

but should it though
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:59 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 429, Shadi1337 wrote: can you try to rephrase your question in a direct way idg what u want xD

i am just asking you to go back to that moment in time, and to walk me through those things i have asked about

it isn't one direct question, it is all of the questions i've asked regarding

or just pick a more recent series of events and do the same thing, if you'd like
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:58 am

Post by yekaterina »

okay so okay so okay so

just under three and a half days left on deadline:
In post 403, petapan wrote:
Deadline for Day 1 is August 22 at 6:00 PM EST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2023-08-22 18:00:00)

which is plenty of time of course no need to immediately work towards consensus or anything just something to be aware of
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #81) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:58 am

Post by yekaterina »

now let's find a scums shall we
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:59 am

Post by yekaterina »

Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:01 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 473, Dunnstral wrote: VOTE: Malakittens

Spicy vote

because became townread and then less present (yesyes i know applies to me too)? or?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:03 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 373, Malakittens wrote: Ngl I dislike the bell comment re:dats

It’s pinging me and I’m not sure I quite understand why but it pings.

think this was pretty good for what it's worth

though the datisi read hard for me to follow
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:07 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 478, yekaterina wrote:
In post 373, Malakittens wrote: Ngl I dislike the bell comment re:dats

It’s pinging me and I’m not sure I quite understand why but it pings.

think this was pretty good for what it's worth

actually i guess it depends upon which this was referring to;

i assumed it was the one regarding datisi being a good scum player at the time which i also thought was a bit weird and mostly unquantifiable but i guess in context it could possibly be referring to bell's thoughts on datisi/bulge interaction and how datisi may have been trying to disengage by townreading, hmhm,
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #86) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:09 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 470, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 437, Datisi wrote: we can yeet shadi

or superbowl

or even sheep maybe

this game gives me look at postcount find scum vibes idk why
Not sheep... they actually post quite a bit early on as scum

is this consistent across all of their scum games? like lurking as towntell is kinda ...
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #87) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:15 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 468, The Bulge wrote:
In post 276, The Bulge wrote:
In post 245, Bell wrote:

like c'mon
quoting so i remember to ask bell about this later
bell what do you think of katya atm, having witnessed my argument with datisi and [hopefully] considered my points therein
In post 469, Bell wrote: I’ve cooled down from a very slight scum lean to a mild town lean with the genuine caveat that I’m not sure if I’m looking at them with the right lenses. I’m not really excited with any of my reads this game. On the bright side, I haven’t death tunneled into a townsperson. I’m sure they appreciate it.

I’m not sure if you’re referring to where you speculated Y something was partners with Datisi, or where you started to town lean on Y something. I don’t do partner associations before flips or rather, I don’t take them seriously in my head.

hmhmhmhmhmhm

but did you notice how careful the bulge was being through method acting?

like he quoted this post to remember to ask you about it and then let things develop then asked you about it later!

(which i assume may have been the bulge's point? i am not sure)

still don't understand why 'y something' like is it just meant to illicit reaction from me?

like yeah that reaction is still ... just like last time
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #88) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:16 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 481, yekaterina wrote:illicit
*elicit
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:46 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 429, Shadi1337 wrote: can you try to rephrase your question in a direct way idg what u want xD

okay let's try this again because previous answer maybe not actually going to get useful response and it's been days and days already

basically, the bulge made this post:

shortly after you had made your first larger post of the game,

and this was your reaction to it:
In post 226, Shadi1337 wrote: what a sneaky sneaky bulge (words i didn't think i'd be saying b4)

what made you move onto datisi here?

which implies you are curious about why the bulge voted for you and then datisi in the same post and such, yes?

so i am asking you, if instead of you asking the bulge this, for you to try to create it from town!bulge's perspective

and then maybe how are you weighing the likelihood of that perspective being the case?

i asked specifically about town because it is the more interesting option to me but if you'd like to do both that is also fine

like what might the bulge have been picking up on between the two of you? or perhaps for each of you individually?

why might he have thought those things were scum indicative?

but now we're so divorced from that moment in time that if you'd like to address something else in a similar manner that'd be fine too

or you could just ignore me i guess? like if you think there is a better use of your time in the game i am not really going to argue with you about that but am struggling a bit to read you and i think others may be as well

but eh don't really love the wagon either
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:49 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 483, yekaterina wrote: so i am asking you, if instead of you asking the bulge this, for you to try to create it from town!bulge's perspective

sorry not instead of but rather in addition to, as you've already asked the bulge and such that's irrelevant in this case

but i guess mostly if applying to things in the future, can do both yes
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #91) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:53 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 457, Bell wrote:
In post 383, The Bulge wrote: will put my vote somewhere useful in approximately 1.5 hours
But he never did.

Pedro: lmao, literally just writing this.

wait this was a lie tho, yes?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #92) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:55 am

Post by yekaterina »

would have had to have taken more than 36 seconds on a four word response to get pedited not to mention coincidence of you looking at that the bulge at that time when the bulge wasn't even posting at the time
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #93) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:20 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 408, Doctor Drew wrote: But I am afraid my vote on you is turning into a vanity vote,

could you explain why this felt that way to you, please

like why, 'oh this is a vanity vote, better look elsewhere' instead of 'oh maybe everyone else should look here'
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #94) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:31 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 485, yekaterina wrote:
In post 457, Bell wrote:
In post 383, The Bulge wrote: will put my vote somewhere useful in approximately 1.5 hours
But he never did.

Pedro: lmao, literally just writing this.

wait this was a lie tho, yes?
In post 486, yekaterina wrote: would have had to have taken more than 36 seconds on a four word response to get pedited not to mention coincidence of you looking at that the bulge at that time when the bulge wasn't even posting at the time

also difficult to have been created so quickly if made in response to the bulge post, especially if on mobile which would be implied by pedit being autocorrected

would had to have seen it within seconds of it being posted, grabbed the same quote, written response, hmhm

which still leaves a couple options i suppose
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:32 am

Post by yekaterina »

oh wait my brain just doesn't work ignore all of the above
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:34 am

Post by yekaterina »

timing stuff is fine with regards to the because i was just not incorporating time to write the pedit lol sorrysorry

still curious why bell would have been looking at that post in particular though
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:50 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 492, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 430, superbowl9 wrote: do you think there's scum on your wagon shady?
Yeah prolly one scum in there,

meowmeow? sheepsaysmeep? and why do you think this is likely?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:51 am

Post by yekaterina »

and i guess what is plan for determining which in that case
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:52 am

Post by yekaterina »

assuming not datisi due to stated townread?

alsoalso what do you make of datisi saying this feels like a game where scums are in the lurkers?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #100) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:57 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 498, The Bulge wrote:
In post 490, yekaterina wrote: timing stuff is fine with regards to the because i was just not incorporating time to write the pedit lol sorrysorry

still curious why bell would have been looking at that post in particular though
we coordinated this in our PT, hope u enjoyed the theatre

i mean, it doesn't seem impossible to me but even then yeah multiple options
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #101) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:01 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 499, Shadi1337 wrote: I think the action is mostly NaI so I don’t really see it as a scummy or towny post.

i am basically trying, and apparently failing, to figure out how you might have reached this conclusion

like what went into that, in terms of your thought process regarding the action, but i guess it's like

if you're town you didn't consider it and do not want to do so? and if you're a scums you didn't consider it for obvious reasons and do not want to pretend to do so,
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #102) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:07 am

Post by yekaterina »

like to me that post from the bulge was a pretty towny post as i could see how the bulge might have reached that conclusion at that time in context

like you and datisi had just taken opposite stances on my early posts and then you were like, loosely engaging about but in a very like, heads up way,
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #103) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:41 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 506, Bell wrote: Your name is hard to remember, so I’m relying on the fact the First Lady of your name starts with y.

Yekeartina?
Yeketarina?
I think it’s the second one.
I used to call datisi, datasi for like a month or two.

but is katya that hard to remember? if you'd like something easier

idk like it's fine it just feels like the antagonizing thing you just said in the other post i guess
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #104) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:41 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 505, Bell wrote: @Dunn. No. None of that.

what is this in reference to
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #105) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:47 am

Post by yekaterina »

ah kinda thought you might be referring to malakittens vote

hmhm
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #106) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:55 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 513, Bell wrote: Oh, Katyas fine if you’re fine with that.

Cat-yaa (silent s?)
How do you pronounce it?

phonetically: kah-tyuh

like kah as in say ah but with a k and then ty-uh or ti-uh, but squished together to almost be one syllable but not quite

i guess is best way i could describe

it is hard because commonality of names isn't universal
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #107) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:56 am

Post by yekaterina »

idk kinda feel like there's a perspective issue with regards to datisi post re: low content slots because setup
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #108) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:56 am

Post by yekaterina »

but like, shrug
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #109) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:37 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 86, Malakittens wrote: Oh look bells is town
Sick
Let’s block babyyy

IM LOOKING FOR ANNOHTER TOWN
WAVE UR HAND HIGH UN THE AKR
In post 87, sheepsaysmeep wrote: hi im town
In post 88, Bell wrote: Don’t overthink it blocking is for babies. It’s a triangle.

It’s raining cats and dogs and sheep. Clearly we were meant to do this.
re: block buddy
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #110) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:37 am

Post by yekaterina »

also like, sort me then?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #111) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:37 am

Post by yekaterina »

unless you think stating your read of me is doing that somehow
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #112) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:42 am

Post by yekaterina »

god trying to quote this thing on mobile going to kill me i'll be home in like 25 minutes
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #113) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:47 am

Post by yekaterina »

i'm not even sure i could at least not in like a super coherent manner
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #114) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:47 am

Post by yekaterina »

but if you're town we really really really really need not do the maybe yekaterina's a scums thing right now
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #115) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:47 am

Post by yekaterina »

like i'll go slot by slot in a little bit if you want me to
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #116) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:50 am

Post by yekaterina »

don't understand the way you're viewing the game in a lot of ways like don't get view of slots but also like the whole 'feels like lurker scum game' thing

the bulge and dunnstral have felt pretty town in some ways

bell has felt town at times

malakittens felt okay to me when she was here but i can maybe see others concerns? maybe

shadi1337 has been frustrating and doesn't feel like, towny, to me, just like, saying things i guess but i don't trust the wagon at all
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #117) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:55 am

Post by yekaterina »

how does

the setup

factor into your thinking regarding this?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #118) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:55 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 560, Datisi wrote:
In post 558, yekaterina wrote: shadi1337 has been frustrating and doesn't feel like, towny, to me, just like, saying things i guess but i don't trust the wagon at all
what's wrong with the wagon

when are you planning to vote someone

i didn't have like a plan to do so but i probably will tonight
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #119) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:56 am

Post by yekaterina »

don't trust the people on it and it hasn't felt like any of you have tried to do much to sort shadi1337 outside of voting
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #120) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:58 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 564, Datisi wrote: they're individually scummy as well, not just associatively

yes i'm aware what the setup is. but we cannot play the whole game by not pushing people at all because oh god what if mason.

could you walk me through why with regards to superbowl9

that wasn't exactly my point but probably nevermind
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #121) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 565, Datisi wrote:
In post 563, yekaterina wrote: don't trust the people on it and it hasn't felt like any of you have tried to do much to sort shadi1337 outside of voting
i think his reads are bad, his reactions to getting votes are bad and his tone when making jokes is goddamn awful

like, do i need to write 1k words for it to count as sorting? i've said these things already

sigh i'm not saying you haven't given your thoughts regarding him

i just don't see how that was supposed to evolve beyond that like in terms of what you were doing to make it more concrete beyond just like, reading the posts he makes i guess,
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #122) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by yekaterina »

like is it just, eh these are my thoughts regarding that's good enough i'm probably right send it?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #123) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 569, Datisi wrote: it was supposed to evolve by people using the core mechanic of this game, voting, building a wagon on him, and then gaining more info once he either actually starts contributing or petapan posts his role pm

which sure you can easily argue is my failing and i'll agree with you

not sure you can really say you've put dedicated effort into building that wagon by talking to others about it either though
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #124) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 570, Datisi wrote:
In post 566, yekaterina wrote: could you walk me through why with regards to superbowl9
he had that weird post about hyperposting and readability that doesn't contribute anything, and then like from that point on he's saying *words* but those words don't actually go anywhere

like, i played with him once a few years ago, i was scum in that game and he was town but i remember him actually like, doing things

still think that post was fine and logical but sure with regards to the rest

he also did things the one time i played with him as well and would very much like him to do things here if town

have like two tiers where one is like, maybe a little town, and the other is, everyone else
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #125) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 545, meowmeow wrote:
yekaterina
so, i don't think katya is town particularly, which i get is an unusual opinion to have. she was scum in the recently completed micro 1087 and just absolutely swept the game so i don't really think i should buy into the narrative that like, she's obvtown because she posts a lot of stuff that looks vaguely thoughtful. obviously if ppl have more specific reasons to townread her i'm happy to hear it; i don't think we should write off any reason to townread a capable scum player but i think a lot of the more common surface level reasons aren't that valid

obviously, i didn't like - i mean i'm biased because like, it's me, and it did explain the post was trying not to give anything away but... meh, i'm just not a fan of the whole exchange

didn't really like like 'you should expect i'll be obvious town' feels a bit like scum trying to be too cheeky to be scum. idk if that makes sense

i don't know if i need to go through the whole honeypot thing again. i'm not sure if anyone except me actually read that. but like, i basically just don't like how light of a wave katya makes towards shadi, not really doing anything there, and calling it a honeypot because after she did that, people wouldn't 'need' to talk to shadi and therefore anyone who does is probably scum? i think it's possible that there's some playstyle difference there because it is incredibly foreign to how i play mafia. but the thing that really got me is the idea that anyone pushing shadi is necessarily like, influenced by her push and being opportunistic, even though it wasn't really a push and was a light and noncommittal idea about how she doesn't really know who scum is. and it comes without really engaging with the reasons why they were doing that. i do still think there is some partner equity there but that's not important for now. of course, there's the whole deal where she doesn't like votes/wagons and that's obviously genuine but it is obviously also aware that a lot of people do not share this view. so like to review, she is asked who scum is, and instead of answering normally sets up a 'honeypot' except the honey attracts people that disagree with it about how wagons work, which she apparently doesn't want to discuss. not to mention she goes to great lengths to emphasise how much she does not really believe in this read which just seems... incredibly counterproductive to the entire purpose. and obviously if she's scum it's a rather intricate thing, but i really do not see the town thought process here, and i think it's a +scum thing to do.

and yeah idk that is basically my whole read on katya. even in her more recent posts, i still don't really understand it or where it's coming from at all in terms of what she's pushing people for and if she's town, what she's going for, who she might like to eliminate. i don't see the thought process behind any of it. but i think part of that *could* be that i play very differently. i mean, i townread it once before, but maybe that game i wasn't as cautious of being snowed; i should probably go back and check. i lean scum on katya right now

made it one whole day before someone said 'but wait!!! look everyone she is a competent scums!!!'

however i don't really think anyone is townreading me outside of maybe shadi1337 because i am posting things that are v'aguely thoughtful' in this game or whatever and this is part of the perspective issue i've had with you

what? i have been talking to shadi1337 and encouraged others to do on many occasions? i even said to you i wanted you to talk to him? i just did not think voting was effective or going to do anything

and it didn't, which if you want to say that's because other people didn't vote, sure fine if we had already flipped shadi1337 we would certainly know his alignment, but you also did not organize that either

like you've decided to reference that micro so i guess i'll act you directly about that then

were, literally anything of things you are currently complaining about with regards to me, evident in that scum game?

or are you just mentioning it to be like, 'beware all'
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #126) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by yekaterina »

actually just nevermind all of that i am getting distracted sorry
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #127) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by yekaterina »

i'm town unimportant for the rest of the day unless you're going to try to eliminate me
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #128) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by yekaterina »

idk also your entire big posts feels like saying vaguely thoughtful things and such
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #129) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 545, meowmeow wrote: the only thing i can really say in his defence is that if he's mafia, he's probably being bussed, because to me it doesn't really feel like they're trying to save him.
by who?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #130) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 583, meowmeow wrote: pedit: i won't go over it in detail because whatever, but people have been bringing up my scum game for a pretty long time, not townreading me because of it, etc. frankly they are right to do so and that is sensible. the alternative seems rather silly to me.

but that doesn't make you unsortable, right? in the same way that mine doesn't make me unsortable
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #131) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by yekaterina »

so my point is that saying, 'oh has good scum game beware' instead of like, i will put extra effort into this, doesn't really make sense

but also it's stupid on my part and altogether irrelevant as you should put that effort elsewhere and yeah
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #132) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 585, meowmeow wrote: pedit: ok? did i say you were unsortable? i said people shouldn't townread you too easily, which is true. similarly, people shouldn't townread me too easily. or datisi. etc etc

what i'm saying is, noone other than maybe shadi1337 (which is something i myself noted and shadi1337 responded to) is 'townreading me too easily'

like who is saying yekaterina is definitely always town never eliminate her ever? or giving me a townread for 'vaguely towny' thoughts or whatever you said
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #133) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by yekaterina »

but again mmmmmmmm why am i so bad at refocusing this can you like ask me about a specific point regarding someone else or something and we can talk about that
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #134) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by yekaterina »

like just assume i am town what's something you're struggling with here maybe i can be of use
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #135) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by yekaterina »

like let's solve the game so i can see you're town, basically
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #136) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by yekaterina »

and in the process maybe we also find the scums and yay
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #137) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 592, meowmeow wrote: i mean, my thought process was that i don't remember any specific reason to townread you which i liked, which made me want to caution against like easily vibereading for stuff like activity etc which a lot of people do instinctively, because there are indeed a lot of scum players who struggle to do that and it is very +town for them. i don't think it's about effort, it's about the process of sorting which is pretty different. most people haven't explained their reads on you, and i don't really feel like pushing them to do so - given most people townread you there is a zero chance you get eliminated today and people can just continue their process of posting however they want. i think often, not interfering with that gives you better reads - with the 'sorting' thing you keep mentioning, i am sorting in the way i do it. i ask questions if i find something that interests me, which i think is reasonably common; i think if there's nothing i want more detail about, asking things tends to be slightly worse because if people just... post whatever they want, it's more true to their instinctive motives which is easier to read for alignment. i think reading people's posts and deciding if things are towny and scummy is actively sorting

in terms of solving the game; i think particularly if you're town we think extremely differently and it will be difficult to like do a town jam session and get a perfect sweep, but we can certainly try. what about bell? you said he was town, right? in terms of struggling to read, he's the only truly 'neutral' read on my list, so it seems like a good choice
(my reads were certainly better when i made like 40 posts a game day but they were still bad enough that it was better for me to do things that would give the smarter people more information with which to solve the game)

this pretty towny:
In post 255, Bell wrote: It seems like a waste to be annoyed at your posturing. It just comes off as fake and it’s not like I’m not guilty of it as town.
and i think bell's recent readslist was like, very good, for multiple reasons
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #138) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by yekaterina »

the rest is like, eh to me, like meta stuff says maybe town but unwilling to give much weight to that,
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #139) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by yekaterina »

nothing stands out as particularly scummy,
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #140) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by yekaterina »

the thing with regards to your laptop is the antagonizing thing again

which i don't want to townread that either like bell is obviously aware of it
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #141) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by yekaterina »

aristeia smarter than me tho just unsure on her alignment as well
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #142) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by yekaterina »

like the reads on both bell and datisi seem like, fine to me, maybe should believe in
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #143) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 599, meowmeow wrote: is fine? arguably he's narrating his own feelings there which might be what ari is getting at but it's true that scum bell could easily have kept pushing datisi and started a 1v1 that people would roll their eyes at and townread him for posting or like, whatever. i guess he doesn't need to pull back there if he's scum and doesn't have anything else to push

having an actual read on sheep is something i sort of like and although i'm not sure if he feels like explaining, i do see how someone would get there

making fun of the laptop thing could be towny? it's the sort of thing i was townreading dunn for so maybe bell would disapprove of that read lmao

ari is smart but also playing 'sheep ari' sounds kind of not that entertaining and also if you take it far enough ari has less material to sort ppl with i think

it's more the recognising that it's posturing and considering that that isn't scum indicative and such in real time that is towny about 255

the laptop thing is towny but bell knows it's towny just the same if he's a scums so it isn't if that makes sense, at least that's how i view it

don't you mostly disagree with her reads?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #144) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by yekaterina »

i don't think it's exceptionally more difficult to do things in real time as mafia but! that just doesn't seem like a line of thought that would just pop into my head as mafia quickly i guess

like 'like oh it is for show, but i do that as town so whatever'
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #145) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by yekaterina »

but maybe just didn't want to interact with me so disengaging?

but that also isn't alignment indicative, i know i am annoying
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #146) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by yekaterina »

does datisi being upset with me for not voting feel like,

right? to you

like it is logical and reasonable of course and he is probably correct regarding why my play bad

but does the way in which expressed feel like, town?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #147) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 601, meowmeow wrote: ari hasn't really given reads yet unless i am having like a major brain moment. except bell but like yeah that's what we're talking about. i guess she also townreads datisi but i agree with that

oh aristeia is townreading datisi? hm
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #148) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 605, yekaterina wrote:
In post 601, meowmeow wrote: ari hasn't really given reads yet unless i am having like a major brain moment. except bell but like yeah that's what we're talking about. i guess she also townreads datisi but i agree with that

oh aristeia is townreading datisi? hm

maybe the gth thing about scum!datisi being nicer i guess

thought the bulge interaction thing was more of a bothread
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #149) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 608, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 494, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 473, Dunnstral wrote: VOTE: Malakittens

Spicy vote
How spicy what kinda spice are you adding to the crockpot
Their early game was NAI as I'm sure their real life wasn't planned around mafia. The drunk stuff is not AI to me.

The posts after are not very interesting. So I feel they could be mafia.

do you feel better about doctor drew? or did you just want to explore other avenues
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #150) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 614, Bell wrote: Suddenly Bulge is my strongest scum read and we should absolutely kill him.

wait why?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #151) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 620, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: BellI wanna shake things up, feeling a bit saucy here, let's get a fight going.

who’s the next option on the list?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #152) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by yekaterina »

feel like i have to vote someone before i go to bed to appease datisi in case datisi is town as his complaint is reasonable and i am useless and unsure but also! i do not feel as though that is the one
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #153) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by yekaterina »

as otherwise it continues to be a thing and just no need for it to be yeah
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #154) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by yekaterina »

i don’t want to vote dunnstral either
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #155) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by yekaterina »

mm, conflict generally feels counterproductive
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #156) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by yekaterina »

who do you want to wagon?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #157) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by yekaterina »

because i am trying to get there lol
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #158) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 636, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 635, yekaterina wrote: because i am trying to get there lol
Are you trying to sheep me?

maybe! depends
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #159) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 638, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 637, yekaterina wrote:

maybe! depends
I don't feel you even trust my intentions lol

it seems you trust mine, however
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #160) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 644, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 642, yekaterina wrote:
In post 638, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 637, yekaterina wrote:

maybe! depends
I don't feel you even trust my intentions lol

it seems you trust mine, however
Why do you assume that?

if i don't trust your intentions i would have to be town, no?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #161) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by yekaterina »

see kinda built-in to the statement

which isn't to say that you are informed or whatever people phrase things this way all of the time
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #162) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by yekaterina »

i trust your intentions more now than i did an hour ago for what it's worth
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #163) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 658, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 628, yekaterina wrote: mm, conflict generally feels counterproductive
Cap

it wasn’t but probably not worth discussing at any length here
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #164) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by yekaterina »

and but so anyways

good night all; might sheep doctor drew in the morning but for now

VOTE: meowmeow
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #165) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:21 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 681, The Bulge wrote: drew might be scum as well, i usually have a good feeling about him but the feeling aint feeling this time around

idk how anyone reads vibes or anything like i wouldn't even really know how to begin but if i were a vibecheck player i would say that doctor drew's posting last night passed the vibecheck yeah
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #166) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:50 am

Post by yekaterina »

i guess 'i needed some context' line also like,

look! i clicked on iso and everything to try to understand!

but, uh, i can't really say anything there lol
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #167) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:52 am

Post by yekaterina »

i think you're pretty likely to be town for same reasons meowmeow and datisi seem somewhat likely to be scums
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #168) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:53 am

Post by yekaterina »

but also seems possible i am overweighing with regards to them

pretty sure i am weighing correctly with regards to you, at least
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #169) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:47 am

Post by yekaterina »

it’s not like

that

many words
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #170) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 713, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Superbowl

sell me
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #171) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 716, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 715, yekaterina wrote:
In post 713, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Superbowl

sell me
Just read their last post, they can't even describe why they town read Ari.....very phony.

i kinda maybe agree with it but want them to give examples
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #172) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 687, yekaterina wrote: i think you're pretty likely to be town for same reasons meowmeow and datisi seem somewhat likely to be scums

also nevermind this
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #173) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by yekaterina »

eh dunnstral’s metaread of sheepsaysmeep mostly checks out
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #174) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 720, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 719, yekaterina wrote:
In post 687, yekaterina wrote: i think you're pretty likely to be town for same reasons meowmeow and datisi seem somewhat likely to be scums

also nevermind this
Who were you referring to here?

bell

but i was confused
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #175) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 735, Datisi wrote: am i the only one who's very confused by superbowl's

ari asked a question about why i said something
then she said she townreads me for a silly reason
then she asked someone else why they scumread me

like i don't get what's the clarifying doesn't want to clarify then about. and she didn't really change her opinion on me from what i can see? im assuming that's the "if you wanted to slap a SR" part about because otherwise i really do not see how it follows from the posts he listed there

pretty sure superbowl9 is saying that the times when aristeia is choosing to ask questions about things and the times when aristeia is keeping things to mostly to herself is town indicative

which, mm, i don't know i think i often read her along lines adjacent to this one,
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #176) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by yekaterina »

dunno feels dangerous read territory but idk what that means for superbowl9's alignment
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #177) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 709, meowmeow wrote:
In post 604, yekaterina wrote: does datisi being upset with me for not voting feel like,

right? to you

like it is logical and reasonable of course and he is probably correct regarding why my play bad

but does the way in which expressed feel like, town?
it's not really something i think is ai, i think datisi could write that easily as both alignments

it's not about
could
write that easily as either alignment of course it could

like i pretty strongly believe that anyone could write pretty much any post as any alignment if they wanted to (like if i can post somewhat competently as a scums anyone can)

i guess maybe i just have zero understanding of how you go about determining which alignment posts might be coming from it felt like datisi was upset with me for how i was playing (justified) but was also threatening a scumread for this when it has been scumreading me and pairing me with whoever throughout anyway and also felt maybe disproportionate and also like, it probably knows helping me to who to vote more effective if town if datisi feels he has a better idea who to eliminate than i do
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #178) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 738, yekaterina wrote: like i pretty strongly believe that anyone could write pretty much any post as any alignment if they wanted to (like if i can post somewhat competently as a scums anyone can)
and datisi certainly well beyond me/anyone
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #179) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by yekaterina »

like being like, vote or i'll scumread you for not doing so when has already been scumreading me for other things doesn't really make sense
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #180) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by yekaterina »

like i guess maybe amount of frustration with me doesn't feel congruent with the read of me either

idk but like, i am biased as part of interaction and wanted outside opinions (which bell also provided)

but yes obviously scum!datisi is capable of writing such a post / expressing frustration believably and such that wasn't really the question

and i don't see how that sort of thing ever gives any result other than 'this post is nai' in practice
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #181) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 744, Datisi wrote: also regardless of my read on someone i can find their new posts townie or scummy

well yes but if already leaning towards scum with regards to me then the amount of annoyance expressed wouldn't really make sense to me

like if you think a scums is not doing the thing towns should be doing, it isn't annoying, it is simply scummy, yes?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #182) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 742, Datisi wrote: i wasn't saying "vote someone or i will scumread you"

i was saying "vote someone or i'll get annoyed. also the fact that you're calling for thinking about the deadline and possible consolidation, when you yourself are not doing the main thing that helps actually move wagons forward, is potentially scummy because it's just empty posturing that means nothing, but i'm not sure if i actually think that or if it's just a passing thought "

yes i know and i'm sorry and terrible even more so if you're town and trying to be better but here right now i simply do not know

like i don't even think my vote was bad and outside of the bulge it has been mostly unacknowledged and i don't know what to make of that either

like is anyone townreading meowmeow?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #183) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:21 pm

Post by yekaterina »

and now bell has felt wolfy to me recently too and yeah feel rudderless
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #184) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 752, Bell wrote: I really don’t think I’m dying this day phase, so you have plenty of time to get better reads

I’ll be here to kill whoever we end up killing. I don’t think the meta argument for sheep town works in this context. It’s certainly not enough to give them a pass.

the wolfyness isn't worrying me in terms of, oh i should eliminate bell right now but rather in terms of who to trust the thoughts of and such

like if i thought it made you the very most likely wolf and i was suddenly sure of something i would be trying to eliminate you but instead it just makes you a more likely wolf to me and thus less trustworthy and such

do you think the 'drew lied' stuff is condemning in some way?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #185) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 755, Bell wrote: It was probably just a verbal slip after a poser contest. I lie and scum slip all the time as town.
Worth poking at him just to see what he does tho. You’re a bit too on top of things, but there are decent reasons to be so when the game just kind of dies when left alone.

yeah

and yeah i know and i worry that maybe i am also partially to blame for making the game into one which dies when left alone as this isn't like an isolated experience in my recent games but also do not know how to address that midgame

i guess maybe i am both trying to give you direction and asking for direction here if that makes sense
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #186) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 757, Bell wrote: I’m curious what Meow flips but not curious enough to lend it more weight than it has.

ah, because curiosity killed the cat, i get it

take that skitter tell i passed the test first time in my life
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #187) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 757, Bell wrote: I’m curious what Meow flips but not curious enough to lend it more weight than it has. Your point about Datisi, isn’t enough to move me but they already spilled some beans so I’m apathetic toward trying to save him, which I’m not inclined to do. Twice shy. Nobody’s really given me a good reason to go after Shadi, they’re not making it to end game at their current pace tho.

anyway these three my main area of focus i guess

maybe superbowl9? and mayyybe malakittens partly because dunnstral yeah

but otherwise i guess for now seems best to me
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #188) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by yekaterina »

would rather doctor drew sheeped me than i him unless he has strong reason not to right now
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #189) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 762, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 761, yekaterina wrote: would rather doctor drew sheeped me than i him unless he has strong reason not to right now
Who are you voting?

And only sheep me if you think I am on the right track.

meowmeow
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #190) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by yekaterina »

superbowl9 seems maybe slightly more likely to be town to me, shrug
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #191) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by yekaterina »

eh meowmeow iso is like, okay

big post worries me maybe more than it should

but it just feels like there is perspective issue with regards to her reads and approach to me (and i guess also get the same feeling with her reads of datisi as well though presents itself differently of course)

like it's just like, 'i have noted these specific scummy things and noted nothing that could potentially be towny from you and even if i did it wouldn't count because! you won this recent scumgame even though none of the things i have noted are scummy about you in this game have comparables in that game or anything'

and its pretty hard to see town!her just finding nothing at all to be towny about town!me i guess doesn't even feel like she wants to
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #192) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by yekaterina »

like i get, i am wary of yekaterina, sure makes some sense,

i don't get i am wary of her and do not understand these things she did, therefore she is a scums

when there are just like, so many other things i have also done

but also very possible my view of self is mirror world of course
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #193) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 771, Aristeia wrote: why is Superbowl likely to be town to you and who would you be voting for if you actually were voting right now?

is not likely to be town to me, just more likely

thought early post about me was logical and fine and his reaction to the pressure on him for it was maybe a little towny, thought recent post with regards to how is going about reading you was maybe a little towny,

also i voted meowmeow last night
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #194) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by yekaterina »

i maybe worry about the fact that datisi getting annoyed with me has like, would i get annoyed with you about not voting when you are scumreading me and might vote me?, factor

but also like i've said many times if he is town and simply annoyed it is understandable and my fault

so i am discounting the weight regarding
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #195) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by yekaterina »

Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #196) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:46 am

Post by yekaterina »

i know i am already voting but sell me on meowmeow

or rather sell others basically

would rather vote you than sheepsaysmeep right now so
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #197) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:47 am

Post by yekaterina »

@shadi1337 ^
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #198) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:19 am

Post by yekaterina »

didn’t have any strong scumreads and was curious who might see as an opportunity because if shadi1337 is town seemed likely scums might view as easy elimination but one they wouldn’t want to be seen pushing on their own
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #199) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:20 am

Post by yekaterina »

not like i thought about it extensively popped in my head when you asked
Show

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”