Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:18 pm

Post by Political Clout »

In post 11, Dannflor wrote: you could vote
Implosion rarely does rvs from the 4 games I checked. They're either quickly jumping into the game which means town or like in open 887 are quickly Mafia. It's by like almost the third post that you can tell implosions alignment. Although now that I post this it might all change. I predict implosions next post should be alignment indicative.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:57 am

In post 19, Dannflor wrote: why’d you make
why am I trying to solve for peoples alignments? Probably because I don't know their alignments.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:05 am

In post 14, the worst wrote: VOTE: political clout

serious vote
large normal 244 as scum you vote fairly quickly also you jump into the game fairly quickly as scum pretending to give reads like in mini normal 2311in open 905 as town you are fairly jokey and memey and don't vote until your 18th post. Are you town mr duck?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:06 am

In post 24, Bingle wrote:
In post 22, Political Clout wrote:
why am I trying to solve for peoples alignments? Probably because I don't know their alignments.
Is that post trying to solve alignments or establish you as an authority on implosions alignment though? Cause I don’t see how it’s going to positively affect implos readability.
we'll have to see implosions next post and I'll either be trash or a god.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:12 am

In post 28, Black wrote: PC is going to have the game solved by page 3
fingers and toes crossed.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:17 am

In post 30, Bingle wrote:
In post 27, Political Clout wrote:
In post 24, Bingle wrote:
In post 22, Political Clout wrote:
Is that post trying to solve alignments or establish you as an authority on implosions alignment though? Cause I don’t see how it’s going to positively affect implos readability.
we'll have to see implosions next post and I'll either be trash or a god.
That’s not really an answer mr trash god sir.
excuse you it's god of trash to you. Technically you're right. if implosion made a third post That post would be trying to solve for his alignment since implosion didn't then it just is a post I made and put into the ether of the board because I typed it all up and decided well it's kinda pointless but I already typed it all up and might as well post it. I only checked four games so I don't think I can be an authority on implosions alignment. Plus I've never played with implosion. As far as first posts go I am liking what is happening.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:30 am

In post 33, Black wrote: I feel like it would have been more beneficial to you if you had waited for implosion to post more before outting the read. Posting it just to post it even though it was pointless doesn't really seem like you cared much about figuring out his alignment
that's very logical which I am not. It's almost hyperlogical. In fact that's how I would expect scum to play in my opinion. I found something interesting and decided to post it that's as far as my thought process on the matter got. Also since you are here what do you think about scum habits? will they change or stay the same? The worst has never made a "serious vote" on page one and never made a post like that during any rvs. I think that post about the worst with his first vote is highly alignment indicative.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:40 am

In post 39, Not_Mafia wrote: This is another GOATed playerlist, except for Political Clout, sorry, no offence but it's true
whitney's milktank is downright mid.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:46 am

In post 43, Black wrote:
In post 34, Political Clout wrote: Also since you are here what do you think about scum habits? will they change or stay the same?
I think it largely depends on the player and the habit. I think some scum habits are more prevalent than others

I'm not really inclined to believe your page 1 meta case tbh
no case I'm trying to figure out if mafia or town worst does what they did with the serious vote.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:49 am

In post 46, Black wrote:
In post 45, Political Clout wrote:
In post 43, Black wrote:
In post 34, Political Clout wrote: Also since you are here what do you think about scum habits? will they change or stay the same?
I think it largely depends on the player and the habit. I think some scum habits are more prevalent than others

I'm not really inclined to believe your page 1 meta case tbh
no case I'm trying to figure out if mafia or town worst does what they did with the serious vote.
If you're trying to figure out his alignment by solely using meta then you're probably going to have a hard time
I can't use this game yet the duck only has like 2 posts.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:36 am

In post 48, Bingle wrote: VOTE: Black
-snip (image)-
In post 54, Klick wrote: VOTE: Bingle
In post 55, ceejayvinoya wrote: VOTE: Klick

I kind of don't like that vote

also aside from a maybe Black town am not getting much out of this yet
In post 56, Klick wrote:
In post 55, ceejayvinoya wrote:I kind of don't like that vote
y
In post 57, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 56, Klick wrote:
In post 55, ceejayvinoya wrote:I kind of don't like that vote
y
need more y bingle bad
In post 58, Klick wrote: VOTE: ceejayvinoya
In post 59, ceejayvinoya wrote: VOTE: Klick
would I be crazy to call bingle town for putting their vote on top of the image instead of below it? I think it signals openness and not trying to obfuscate.

The progression is certainly odd for ceejay. If ceejayvinoya is townreading black why not question bingle's sort of naked vote on black if ceejayvinoya thinks black is town. klick votes bingle next one can only assume ceejayvinoya is town reading bingle or at least has bingle as a town lean if the vote is not liked and no question is posed towards bingle for voting black. Ceejayvinoya then offers an olivebranch or an openness to changing their mind on bingle with needing more info about klicks vote specifically why is bingle bad, perfectly reasonable question; However, this itself is a bit dissonant with how ceejayvinoya was treating bingles slot. A very clear case of omgus here where ceejayvinoya votes klick back. I got to does town here do the omgus vote so provactively and did ceejayvinoya even see the bingle vote?

UNVOTE:
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:43 am

In post 79, implosion wrote: i broadly like bingle's takes. i have no reads. apparently a lot is riding on what words i decide to type right now though so if it's better for me to have reads then i actually have reads
you give me so much and so little at the same time. I got nothing here. As far as bingles takes go I can sort of see that I don't know if their watcher post is rolefishing or just an inside joke towards Not Mafia. I think there push on black was let go a bit easily too. so maybe an antipair with ceejayvinoya and plus scum equity if black ever flips scum. It would be better if you had reads yes.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:51 am

In post 120, Bingle wrote: I’m townleaning Black, for the record.
why for?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:34 pm

In post 128, Black wrote: VOTE: Bingle

I think is contrarian just for the sake of getting townread. Like an "I could easily pile on Black here but I'm not" type thing. I feel like Bingle would be more interested in confronting others about their Black reads if he were town. This combined with the way he framed my conversation with PC earlier makes me think something is off
I think bingle was responding to me there just didn't quote me. Just for clarification if this changes anything for you. Or am I wrong @bingle?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:40 pm

I have too many townreads sometimes it's just nm and implosion. My guy is telling me that implosion is playing conservatively this game. I don't want to call it scum yet. Especially with the posts implosion has made makes me think town range since implosion isn't hedging a lot. I probably messed up implosions play style with everyone looking at them. That technically might be true for everyone though.

Klick feels a bit unreadable to me. Usually I think they're scum which means they're town and usually they create some sort of conflict as town being proactive instead of letting the game happen. That is just one game I've had with them though.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:56 pm

In post 267, Black wrote:
In post 252, Klick wrote:
In post 232, Bingle wrote: Got ninja'd there. Mind linking the game?
I'm interested in hearing any thoughts you have regarding Dann following reading said game.
I second this btw
It reads really different from how dannflor is in this game. Dannflor uses a lot of buzzwords naked votes to look busy and a lot of no u arguments trying to extend the interactions that are happening with him to create posts and just argue to argue. Doesn't go into reasoning when giving town reads a lot.

I think tone might be the biggest difference.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 am

I think now would be a good time to sort of reset? the gamestate is probably limping because people are content with their reads or scum aren't trying to create chaos/disorder or people are busy. So our current thinking might be off a bit. From everyone we have pressured so far I think implosion/not mafia/ceejay probably need more pressure.

so far I think I have klick/theworst/dannflor as town on a reread.

VOTE: implosion

I think what is pinging the most about implosion is the "consensus" read. It sounds very performative and then the reason implosion gave was that implosion was very impressionable? I forget. It looks like someone trying to blend in. It also looks like they waved away any criticism of that with the well whatever I'm impressionable. instead of saying something much more honest and maybe scummy like I (implosion) wasn't reading the thread or I (implosion) wasn't really paying attention to others reads or I (implosion) forgot other people were playing the game or something idk That would be an easy town read for me. Because to me it is just implosion trying to sound like they read the thread completely and don't want to move from that premise to appear that they are playing the game, because in that post where implosion says they are impressionable it looks like they went back to check just how many people were townreading the worst to not move off the premise that the game was read. Whether or not the game was read isn't really alignment indicative imo. What is, is trying to appear to be with the town while saying oh look everyone I(implosion) read the entire thread.

I think i am going to go back and look at the black/bingle interaction again. I think bingle might have been secretly cooking otherwise I don't understand that progression either. When did @Bingle decide black was town? It was surely when bingle unvoted right?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:12 pm

In post 519, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 518, Dannflor wrote: ceejay, what are you two weakest reads and why
I just figured out that am not being specifically asked for scum reads lol

You sort of feel townish but at the same time a good chunk of your engagement this game has been about your meta and I don't really have the energy or time to dig into those

I also feel like the worst had a bit of a rough start but their posts are sort of getting better but I don't reaaly feel like sorting them this early in the game
I think the worst would disagree with you. They seemed very happy with their vote early game. What indicates to you that the worst had a rough start? and why isn't that rough start scum? and what exactly do you mean by rough start it is pretty vague.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:23 am

In post 552, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 522, Political Clout wrote:
In post 519, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 518, Dannflor wrote: ceejay, what are you two weakest reads and why
I just figured out that am not being specifically asked for scum reads lol

You sort of feel townish but at the same time a good chunk of your engagement this game has been about your meta and I don't really have the energy or time to dig into those

I also feel like the worst had a bit of a rough start but their posts are sort of getting better but I don't reaaly feel like sorting them this early in the game
I think the worst would disagree with you. They seemed very happy with their vote early game. What indicates to you that the worst had a rough start? and why isn't that rough start scum? and what exactly do you mean by rough start it is pretty vague.
Its a bit later than I thought it was but him pivoting into voting not mafia sort of rubbed me the wrong way. Its still a pretty weak read though like I was asked

You pouncing on this instead of my vague read on you on a previous post sort of pings me though
When did Mr duck 🦆 vote nm I think it is way later. In fact it might be a few pages back. In fact a few days had probably passed already from when Mr duck entrance to voting nm. I have to think on this a bit specifically if this type of misunderstanding comes from lying scum or townie who hasn't been in the game.

Don't really care about vague read.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:16 pm

I think bingle is town.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:16 pm

also I feel unwell
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:49 am

I would like an implosion lim
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:58 am

In post 632, Dannflor wrote: one of your town reads, bingle, town cased implosion

what do you think of that?
they're wrong. implo uses a lot of hedging language much more as scum and asks a lot less questions as scum too. In fact the consensus read that implo did implo only did that one other time as scum. Plus it feels like a scum thing to do.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:54 am

As far as I'm concerned I think it should be between me klick and implosion. I don't think scum hammers their pr like that. I think black is clear. Dann being annoyed at the hammer I think that makes dann town.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:56 am

Nm and worst can also be town.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:56 am

VOTE: implosion
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:56 am

I'm tvc
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:06 am

VOTE: black
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:15 am

In post 843, Black wrote: Also gonna UNVOTE:

Don't want this hammered yet
Huh??? Ummm okay.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:17 am

I'm town vanilla cop lol
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:20 am

One of you is probably scum I don't think it's nm.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:23 am

In post 849, Black wrote: Why is it not NM
Better question is why isn't you. Towncase yourself.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:49 am

In post 852, Black wrote:
In post 850, Political Clout wrote:
In post 849, Black wrote: Why is it not NM
Better question is why isn't you. Towncase yourself.
Nah I'll pass

If you feel like cooperating eventually just lmk
It's cooperating only when I do what you want? Okay.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:52 am

I like my vote.
Ya basic!
Political Clout