Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Drezi »

In post 1295, Lalendra wrote:Give up if you must, you may be town but your freakouts aren't going to help us. I don't take kindly to being called stupid over a game, so calm the fk down.

Look sorry, but I thought that if you're town you need to wake up. I've explained it quite a few times already why I believe that even if there's a chance that ika is scum, lynching him is not the best chance we have at winning this game. And you just voted him again saying he's your biggest scumread as if nothing happened. You don't need to agree with me, but at least you should give some kind of argument that hasn't been refuted already. If you're scum, then sure I understand why you're voting him without all the care in the world.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Lalendra »

1) By us I obviously mean town, but scum would say that too so it's not like you're going to believe me just because I claim town. But if you're asking, yes, I am town.
2) I was skimming because I am busy IRL. I didn't read as carefully as I should have, and am now changing my vote.
3) you're right, I don't have to agree, and I don't. Neither does the rest of the wagon, apparently. Lynching our biggest scum read is what we should be doing, and that's what I'm doing. I don't agree that we should be fishing around for associative tells at this point, we should go after confscum and work from there.
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Drezi »

In post 1301, Lalendra wrote:Neither does the rest of the wagon, apparently

Scum wants to lynch town obviously. That's why there's a wagon there, with votes coming from people who wanted to lynch you, me or whoever they can. How can you rationalize you being right by people being on the wagon?

Do you believe that they're all town with you there, and me and Nacho are scum 100%? Because Riabi is conftown, and only we are not voting ika, and there are 3 scum total so if that's what you think, you'd have to be just as sure about us being scum aswell. Does that make sense?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Lalendra »

At no point did I say that everyone on the wagon is town, of course there could be scum who are simply bussing him. But he is still my strongest scum read at the moment. Therefore, not voting for him would be stupid.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:18 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

This is your daily reminder that ika would be posting if he were town. He's still lurking.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:34 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1288, Drezi wrote:I'm pointing out all this crap about these two and they don't even make an attempt at giving an explanation just brush the issues away, trying to redirect attention to other stuff, or ignoring it completely. What does that tell you.

It tells you that I'm working from a constant.

ika is scum. Period. Count Dooku was scummy, as was Reminiscence. The slot's been the counterwagon to
not one, but two
town mislynches. ika is not that difficult of a read; he is a
lot
more participative as town. The evidence is overwhelming, and I would bet my (game) life on ika being scum.

My method for looking at associatives right now is to see who balks at voting ika. I know it's not entirely rational, but I also know it's not that important right now. I'm fighting an uphill battle where I either have to force scum to bus or get the town to consensus, both of which are daunting tasks.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Riabi »

I had been voting ika, I still would consider it if I thought it would get anywhere. That said, @TTH, when you first voted, you said you'd vote nacho as well, if you had two votes. Is that still the case?
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Drezi »

Actually the fact that Nacho still hasn't hammered makes me want to think that town!ika - scum!Nacho isn't likely, since he could've pretty easily hammered him, without looking scum as he said he would've considered voting ika, if it wasn't for the ika!vig possibility which isn't an issue now. scum!ika - scum!Nacho doesn't seem the likeliest scenario either, as Nacho is the only one that still hasn't distanced himself from ika, so it'd make sense for him to bus ika here if he was scum. This makes me want to think that Nacho is town.

That means that the scum 3 is among the 4 on wagon+ika, that means at least 2 scum on ika wagon. And with that there's the fact that pretty much everyone on the ika wagon has already distanced themselves from ika so much, that I don't think they'd need any further bussing at this point, so I still think ika is more likely town than not.

So hello there, whole scumteam sitting on the ika wagon :()
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by House »

In post 1307, Drezi wrote:
So hello there, whole scumteam sitting on the ika wagon :()

Nah, TTH says ika is scum, and ika hasn't even seen fit to challenge that.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

sorry, I got sick and decided to binge watch tv instead because it requires less effort
Will get posting in tonight
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

What did you watch?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by ika »

Whats the vote count?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 3.02

L-1 :right: ika - 4 - TellTaleHeart, House, Albert B. Rampage, Lalendra
Albert B. Rampage - 1 - Drezi
Lalendra - 1 - Riabi

Not Voting: Nachomamma8, ika

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-03-24 02:44:33)
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by House »

Okay, so I seem to remember an outed claim or something.

Is that player still alive, and if so where is their claim please?

(I remember ABR)

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by House »

In post 1305, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 1288, Drezi wrote:I'm pointing out all this crap about these two and they don't even make an attempt at giving an explanation just brush the issues away, trying to redirect attention to other stuff, or ignoring it completely. What does that tell you.

It tells you that I'm working from a constant.

ika is scum. Period. Count Dooku was scummy, as was Reminiscence. The slot's been the counterwagon to
not one, but two
town mislynches. ika is not that difficult of a read; he is a
lot
more participative as town. The evidence is overwhelming, and I would bet my (game) life on ika being scum.

My method for looking at associatives right now is to see who balks at voting ika. I know it's not entirely rational, but I also know it's not that important right now. I'm fighting an uphill battle where I either have to force scum to bus or get the town to consensus, both of which are daunting tasks.

How do you feel about an ika, Lalendra, Drezi team?

I'm thinking I kinda like it.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:01 pm

Or it could be you, Lalendra, and TTH.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by House »

In post 1286, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I've seen my share of scum pushing obviously wrong lines of thinking to appear town. I can give examples if needed.

In 1315, were you giving an example?

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:35 pm

You're a funny man, aren't you?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:39 pm

Lalendra should be scum, unless I'm way off about this game. What doesn't make sense about any of this is the night 1 kill. Why Sir Cyanide? He suspected Sakura Hana and TTH and I don't remember who else. He wasn't a fan of lynching dooku.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:23 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1313, House wrote:Okay, so I seem to remember an outed claim or something.

Is that player still alive, and if so where is their claim please?

(I remember ABR)

I claimed vig, is that when you're talking about?

And I guess I derped, because I didn't realize ika was L-1. He may not see this, but, I intend to hammer, ika, do you want to claim first?
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:27 am

Post by Drezi »

Btw I think Lalendra is the least likely scum out of the four. Not because her play is townie at all, but more like the fact that the other three have been subtly or not so subtly testing the waters to see how well recieved a push on her would be, and the ika wagon afterwards makes more sense that way aswell, since getting 2 of Lalendra Riabi and Nacho to vote must've seem like an easier option, given that Lalendra is tunneling ika, and Riabi voted him aswell before, plus Nacho hasn't been strictly against it either.

While the way House is still playing around randomly doesn't make me feel good about him anymore at all, sure he got by doing that in the earlier days but it'd be time to get serious if it wasn't just a cover for the scummm.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:10 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1320, Drezi wrote:Btw I think Lalendra is the least likely scum out of the four. Not because her play is townie at all, but more like the fact that the other three have been subtly or not so subtly testing the waters to see how well recieved a push on her would be, and the ika wagon afterwards makes more sense that way aswell, since getting 2 of Lalendra Riabi and Nacho to vote must've seem like an easier option, given that Lalendra is tunneling ika, and Riabi voted him aswell before, plus Nacho hasn't been strictly against it either.

While the way House is still playing around randomly doesn't make me feel good about him anymore at all, sure he got by doing that in the earlier days but it'd be time to get serious if it wasn't just a cover for the scummm.

Is this how you really feel? Or is this you trying to keep my from potentially killing your scum buddy Lal? I'll point out that argument for why the others are more scummy than she is could apply to me as well.
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Drezi »

TBH I do feel a bit uneasy about you thinking about vigging her, since I'm seeing the others as likelier scum, especially if you end up lynching ika and he flips town (since that would be our last shot at staying in the game then), but I still consider her as possible scum as stated above, just the weakest of the 4 due to reasons I've explained now and before aswell. Not sure what you mean about points applying to you?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:34 am

Post by Riabi »

You said:
In post 1320, Drezi wrote:Btw I think Lalendra is the least likely scum out of the four. Not because her play is townie at all, but more like the fact that
the other three have been subtly or not so subtly testing the waters to see how well recieved a push on her would be.

I was not so subtly testing the waters to see how well received a push on her would be. Does that mean that now I'm scummier than her?
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:39 am

Post by Drezi »

You're conftown, you can do whatever the hell you want, without appearing scummy at all. But given that the rest has been doing that who I consider scum now, I'm thinking she still has a chance of being town.

Return to “Completed Open Games”