I
S
T
M
A
F
I
A

What a lovely day it was for all of the newly-weds in LovelyVille. There had been five marriages, all in one day, all at the same place! That place was on the loveliest of hills in all of LovelyVille! It overlooked the lovely river that circled LovelyVille, and it towered above the lovely town that was LovelyVille. How lovely!
Something not so lovely happened on the loveliest of hills in all of LovelyVille, though... A group of four declared their desire to marry! How could they, those treacherous polygamous fiends?! Why, they were certainly trying to suck the lovely right out of the lovely time all of the lovely lovers were having. Their goal was to make all of the newly-wed lovers completely unlovely so they could steal their lovely! Because no way a polygamous marriage could ever be called such a term as lovely.
The most unique aspect about the loveliest hill in all of LovelyVille had to be its towers. There were four towers that circled the loveliest hill. The hill obviously didn't have corners, but the towers gave the appearance of four corners. And right in the center of the loveliest hill stood the loveliest tower. It reached up, up, up until it looked as though it would touch the loveliest of stars in the lovely heavens.
Those five lovely towers were used specifically for wedding lovely couples. Each had to be rented out for a price. And because the loveliest of towers, the one that reached for the heavens, was so damn lovely, it was also so damn pricey. Only the richest of LovelyVille couples could afford such an expensive - but lovely - wedding. So, on the loveliest of all days, each of the four towers that circled the loveliest hill in all of LovelyVille were rented out to couples who wished to be married. And smack-dab in the center, in the loveliest of all of the towers, four polygamous lovers wished to be married.
After each lovely wedding, the lovely newly-weds clambered down the tower steps until their feet once again rested on the soft soil of the loveliest of all hills. From there, the lovers made their way to the north end - the loveliest end - of the hill. There was an overhang that hung over the lovely river that circled LovelyVille. A lovely white fence surrounded the overhang, and a lovely white umbrella enclosed it. Under the umbrella and fence, the lovely newly-weds filed. Each took their seat in a lovely white chair, encircling the make-shift tent. They all smiled politely to each other as they silently counted the number of individuals that filled the tent.
One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten... Eleven... Twelve... TWELVE?! But... How is that possible? There could only be ten if there are only five lovely towers! That could mean only one thing... One of these lovely couples... Aren't couples! And most certainly aren't lovely!
Each person glared at the other lovers, trying to figure out which is the "impostor" couple. Once they were found... Once the not-so-lovely lovers were discovered...
Why, they'd be thrown off the loveliest of all hills in LovelyVille of course! What a lovely ending to a lovely day that would be: watching those polygamous fiends
die

Deadline:
GAME OVER

In Love (Player List)
(Bold means confirmed)

Ms Marangal

The Acting Method

FuDuzn

Svenskt Stål
JKMatthews

Klick

Keybladewielder

Messiah

leviathan93

Nekoko

orcinus_theoriginal

fferyllt

Voodoo Lady

Happily Married (Alive)
(Asterisk* means prod)

Ms Marangal,
Town Lover
, survived day two

leviathan93,
Town Lover
, survived day two

Nekoko,
Town Lover
, survived day two

Voodoo Lady,
Town Lover
, survived day two

Thrown Off The Hill (Dead)

FuDuzn,
Town Lover
, lynched day one

Messiah,
Town Lover
, committed suicide day one

The Acting Method,
Town Lover
, lynched day two

Keybladewielder,
Town Lover
, committed suicide day two

Svenskt Stål,
Town Lover
, endgamed day two

fferyllt,
Town Lover
, endgamed day two

Klick,
Town Lover
, endgamed day two

orcinus_theoriginal,
Town Lover
, endgamed day two

Vote Counts And Significant Links

Last edited by TraceyLyn11 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:22 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

Completed Games: 18

Ongoing Games: 0

Town: 8-5

Scum: 2-2

Currently Modding: 0

~Currently on a hiatus of an indefinite time period~
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

GAME RULES:

Voting, Lynching, and Deadlines

• Votes must be bolded in one of two ways:
    Vote: Your Face
    or VOTE: Your Mom’s Face. If they are not bolded, they will not be counted, and I will inform you of your error so you can correct it.
  • Unvotes are not required.
  • Nicknames are allowed when voting so long as I can easily decipher who you are referring to.
  • In order for a lynch to occur, a majority of votes must be reached. A majority is one half of the living players plus one.
  • No lynches are allowed. The same voting rules apply to voting for a no lynch (i.e. bolded, majority must be reached).
  • Once a voting decision is made, and the final majority vote is placed, no amount of unvoting will prevent this action from occurring – even if I am not online at the time of the final vote.
  • If a majority is not reached by deadline, there will be a no lynch.
  • Deadlines for each game day are three weeks long. Deadline extensions will only be granted under extreme circumstances. Deadline extensions will not exceed five days.
  • Once a lynch has been made, the game enters twilight. All players who were alive before the lynch (including the newly lynched player) may continue posting until I am available to lock the thread and post the lynch scene.
  • Once you die, you are no longer allowed to post until end-game (excluding the scenario above).
  • “Bah” posts are not allowed. Once you’re dead, you’re dead.
  • Nights will last three days. They may be cut short at my discretion.
  • Night actions may be submitted via QuickTopic (if you have one) or PM. If you do not wish to submit an action, let me know by saying, “no action” or some variation thereof.
  • If an action is not submitted by night’s deadline, it will be taken as a no action.

Prods, Replacements, and Modkills

• Prods will be issued via PM.
  • Prods will be sent after a player has not posted in-game for approximately seventy-two hours (unless you have notified me that you will be V/LA). This may be shortened if the activity is slow.
  • If there is not a response to the prod in approximately forty-eight hours (may be adjusted to match the prod time-limit), I will begin searching for a replacement. If you respond before I find a replacement, you are allowed to continue playing.
  • Once a player receives three prods (i.e. once you are due for a forth), I will begin searching for a replacement. Even if you return before I find a replacement, you will not get another chance to continue playing.
  • I would appreciate it if you would post in-thread (even if you have it set in your control panel) or PM me when you will be V/LA (Vacation/Limited Access). If I believe your V/LA will last too long, I will replace you.
  • If you feel the need to request a replacement, please PM me doing so. If I consider the reasons very selfish, I may deem it fit that you must find a replacement for me.
  • If you break any of these rules, I reserve the right to replace or modkill you.
  • If you are modkilled for breaking one of these rules, it will be done in a manner that hurts your faction. (i.e. if you’re town, day will end. If you are scum, day will continue). You will also be turned into a neutral survivor, so you are unable to claim a victory or loss.
  • If I make an error that could break the game, I reserve the right to replace or modkill you. If it
    is
    an error on my part, you and your faction will not be punished.

General

• The Mafia Scum Rules apply in this game, as well as my own. If any of them contradict, please feel free to notify me.
  • Under no circumstances are you allowed to contact a player within this game about this game while this game is ongoing, unless your Role PM states otherwise.
  • Personal feuds are not allowed, and if they get out of hand, I will force-replace or modkill the offenders.
  • Quoting anything from me (including Role PM’s) that is said outside of this game thread is prohibited. Pretending to quote something is prohibited as well. Paraphrasing is allowed.
  • Bold
    all requests to me, so it is less likely for me to miss them. If the topic you wish to discuss is personal or has to do with a serious mod error (one that could break the game), please address me via PM.
  • Editing or deleting posts is not allowed. You shouldn’t have this ability to begin with, but if you do, do not use it.
  • Do not use ridiculously small, invisible, or encrypted text.
  • Navy is my color. Don’t use it.

• I will try to provide a vote count on every page.
  • As the moderator of this game, I reserve the right to change, add, or remove any of these rules at any time. I also reserve the right to replace or modkill any offenders, with or without a warning.

Etiquette

• Vulgar language is allowed; however, excessive amounts (to the point where you’re trying to be vulgar) are not. I will warn you if you become unnecessarily crude. If you continue, I will modkill or replace you.
  • If anyone has a problem with vulgar language, feel free to PM me about it, and I will make any necessary changes to the above rule in order to accommodate your wishes.
  • Please don’t go missing without informing me first.
  • If you are getting angry with someone, take a break and relax. It’s just a game. Don’t make it personal.
  • Be mature. We aren’t in elementary school anymore. Use your big-boy words if you’re in an argument.

Above all else,
HAVE FUN!
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

Polygamist Setup and Mechanics:

• 4 Goon Lovers

• 8 Town Lovers

• Nightless.
  • The Mafia Lovers are all lovers together, so if any one dies they all die.
  • The Town Lovers are tied together in pairs. Each pair dies together.

Role PM's:

Mod wrote:Welcome to , [Player Name]. You are a
Mafia Lover
. You are lovers with
[Player Name]
[Player Name]
, and
[Player Name]
. You know they are all members of the mafia. Before day one begins, you may speak to your lovers in this [QuickTopic]. You are not allowed to PM your lovers (or any other player) at any point during this game. If one of you is lynched, all of you will die, and the game will end. There is no night, there is no kill. Your only weapon is your vote.

You win if two townies are lynched (i.e. two town lover pairs killed) before you or any of your lovers are lynched.

Please confirm the name of your role via PM.

Mod wrote:Welcome to , [Player Name]. You are a
Town Lover
. You are a lover with
[Player Name]
. You know they are a member of the town. Before day one begins, you may speak to your lover in this [QuickTopic]. You are not allowed to PM your lover (or any other player) at any point during this game. If you die, your lover will die; if your lover dies, you will die. There is no night, there is no kill. Your only weapon is your vote.

You win if any single mafia lover is lynched before any two townies are lynched (i.e. two town lover pairs killed).

Please confirm the name of your role via PM.
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

All Role PM's are out! In (expired on 2013-03-19 09:55:00) and once 10/12 players have confirmed, the game will begin.

Everyone's confirmed and the countdown is over, so day one begins!
Last edited by TraceyLyn11 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:29 am

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

VOTE COUNT 1.0

[L-7] Ms Marangal:

[L-7] The Acting Method:

[L-7] FuDuzn:

[L-7] JKMatthews:

[L-7] Klick:

[L-7] Keybladewielder:

[L-7] Messiah:

[L-7] leviathan93:

[L-7] Nekoko:

[L-7] orcinus_theoriginal:

[L-7] fferyllt:

[L-7] Voodoo Lady:

Not Voting:
12 (Ms Marangal, The Acting Method, FuDuzn, JKMatthews, Klick, Keybladewielder, Messiah, leviathan93, Nekoko, orcinus_theoriginal, fferyllt, Voodoo Lady)

• With twelve alive, it takes seven to lynch.
  • Day One's deadline: April 9, 2013 CST or in (expired on 2013-04-09 17:30:00).
  • V/LA: No one.

"The person who says something is impossible should not interrupt the person who is doing it."
-Chinese proverb
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:34 am

Post by fferyllt »

Hi guys
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Levi, you get us killed and I will kill you

TAM is obviously one of the polygamous lovers so all votes should go to him.

Hi TAM
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Keybladewielder »

Hiya
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:51 am

Post by FuDuzn »

VOTE: Klick

He knows why.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Klick »

RVS over. VOTE: Ms Marangal

She has no reason to post that in-thread, and likely would have already posted it in her QT if she was town. It's a fail attempt to gain town points by lackadaisically claiming her partner.

On that note, I don't think we should claim lovers immediately.

PEdit: Sorry Fu.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Klick »

The only way I can see that coming out of town is if she was the last to confirm. Correct me if this is the case.
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Keybladewielder »

VOTE: Messiah

For being blasphemous.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Klick »

Keyblade, RVS is over. Why did you ignore my post?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I did post that in QT, but I'm posting it here so that Levi doesn't do shit that gets us both in trouble. I'm not trying to gain town points, I just don't want to die because my lover does retarded shit, I mean normally I wouldn't be adverse to dying but we get mislyched and we hit Lylo tomorrow. I don't want that
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I mean, have you seen Levi play town? :|
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 14, Ms Marangal wrote:I mean, have you seen Levi play town? :|

No. Tell me about it.
Voodoo Lady
Voodoo Lady
Goon
Voodoo Lady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Voodoo Lady »

In post 5, fferyllt wrote:Hi guys

You may have evaded my wrath during our last game, fferyllt, but I'm on to you this time!!!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Klick »

Kay never mind, marangal's pretty obviously town. UNVOTE:

However, one of {Keyblade, VL} is scum for completely ignoring the discussion.

VOTE: Keyblade
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 16, Voodoo Lady wrote:
In post 5, fferyllt wrote:Hi guys

You may have evaded my wrath during our last game, fferyllt, but I'm on to you this time!!!

It's a new game and a new day. Could we be sisters in arms and cut a bloody swath through scum? Perhaps, though my heart belongs to another.

My question this game is can
I
trust
you
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 17, Klick wrote:Kay never mind, marangal's pretty obviously town. UNVOTE:

However, one of {Keyblade, VL} is scum for completely ignoring the discussion.

VOTE: Keyblade

I'm all for ending RVS early. But, with what, 4? 5? players having posted so far, what do you think we should be discussing?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Klick »

The fact that the Marangal/leviathan pair is already obviously town and the fact that Keyblade/VL completely ignored discussion already taking place.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 20, Klick wrote:The fact that the Marangal/leviathan pair is already obviously town and the fact that Keyblade/VL completely ignored discussion already taking place.

you think that's significant?

I like VL for town atm. I think if she were scum she would have come into the game planning to big my first MS scum game up with a straight face and see what happened. (hmm...sort of like what's happening in a game down the hall to the right). Instead she made a joke of it.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

woah, that was quick change of heart, what sparked it? :/

we don't even have half the players posting in the game yet Klick, the odds of pinning scum this early is extremely low. I would much rather wait for others to respond to what has happened first
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Klick »

Waiting stalls things. You have to have substance early in order to progress.

I know that finding scum within the first few players is lower, but:

1. This game is 1/3 scum. It's statistically likely that a scum player has posted.
2. This will give people coming into the game something to talk about.

I like fferyllt for town for post #21. Can't really explain why, but it feels really town-motivated.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 22, Ms Marangal wrote:woah, that was quick change of heart, what sparked it? :/

Return to “Completed Open Games”