OPEN 663: STACK THE DECK (DAY 3)

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
Realeo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2016
Location: Indonesia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1050  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:29 am

In post 1037, ThinkBig wrote:If you look through his ISO, he's been almost as bad as antihuman with his logic

Image
Blog about Mafia
holy fuck did realeo play me like a fiddle
PEDIT: HOW DOES "I WANT GUACAMOLE?" IS TOWN VIBE?

Realeo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2016
Location: Indonesia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1051  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:30 am

BTW. I didn't think that meme would bury the page, but to others, please read my case at page 42 about why GE, Desperado, Alisae has a high chance to be town. ty
Blog about Mafia
holy fuck did realeo play me like a fiddle
PEDIT: HOW DOES "I WANT GUACAMOLE?" IS TOWN VIBE?

Realeo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2016
Location: Indonesia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1052  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:32 am

@Dunn: I don't really see your argument. Especially the VCA
Blog about Mafia
holy fuck did realeo play me like a fiddle
PEDIT: HOW DOES "I WANT GUACAMOLE?" IS TOWN VIBE?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1053  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:38 am

In post 1052, Realeo wrote:@Dunn: I don't really see your argument. Especially the VCA


About desperado being town?

Realeo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2016
Location: Indonesia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1054  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:01 am

No. You presented 2 quotes. One about VCA and one is a long wall of quote. You said that is basis of townreading Desperado.

It's not obvious why you are townreading Desperado from the offered quotes.
Blog about Mafia
holy fuck did realeo play me like a fiddle
PEDIT: HOW DOES "I WANT GUACAMOLE?" IS TOWN VIBE?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1055  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:02 am

I explained it. This is something that already happened and I already discussed.

If you're confused, note that I'm not sure that he's town. I just wouldn't lynch him for a while with that

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1056  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:15 am

In post 1038, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 1025, Superhans wrote:Dunnstral how has ur game play changed since this game?


Shitty meta analysis

It's not meta analysis.

ThinkBig, can you explain your sketchy interactions with AH D1, as articulated by Desperado:
quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8701801#p8701801]post 859[/url], Desperado"]
In post 382, Antihuman wrote:I do admit my case on TB may have been a bit overblown but I wanted people to see the parallel between this and Gamma's wagon.
I've seen few interesting reactions, gonna elaborate tomorrow (this is the part where TB should shout: excuses!).


look at this

TraitorAH is basically begging Think to just let it go.

In post 383, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 381, Superhans wrote:@ThinkBig

Out of 4 players on the Gammagon:

K O P
D E S P E R A D O
R E A L O
T H I N K B I G
S U P E R H A N S

┬┐Why Did He Go After You?


Not sure TBH. Possibly because I was the one that got the wagon moving. In any case, the wagon and my vote did exactly what I wanted it to do.

In post 382, Antihuman wrote:I do admit my case on TB may have been a bit overblown[/quote

You no say?

I've seen few interesting reactions, gonna elaborate tomorrow (this is the part where TB should shout: excuses!).


Excuses!!

In post 475, ThinkBig wrote:Just re read the last few pages.

VOTE: Dunnstral

I really don't like his defense of antihuman. It reeks the smell of buddying.

I'll provide my full reads and more information on Sunday night after work. Been quite busy with the holiday.

In post 502, ThinkBig wrote:Here are my reads so far:

Algebra - Confirmed town. I so wish he would contribute to the game and be more active. There's no way I'd be TRing him if he wasn't the IC.

Alisae - Strong town lean. I like his analysis so far and he seems to be making a genuine attempt to scum hunt and solve the game.

ssbm_Kyouko - Null lean.

Davesaz - Null town.

Kop - Null

Gamma - Null

Superhans - Null

Desperado - Null scum. I really don't like how he buddied up to Antihuman. His defense screamed that he was buddying him.

Realeao - Scum lean. I don't like how he constantly asks "why" and asks people to keep explaining things that they already have. He asks those types of questions in a scummy way.

Antihuman - I really don't like how he has been throwing shades everywhere. His case against me was very bad and felt contrived. I also really don't like how he tried to derail the Gamma wagon. If gamma flips scum, I'm fairly confident he is scum as well.

I think that's everyone. Let me know if I missed someone.


And he does! Even tho he lists AH as his biggest scumread in his next post.

^This is about the point where AH decided to pivot and really buss ThinkBig. Think posts another reads list that AH bashes as well, and he then he starts to link Think and Alisae really hard:

In post 574, Antihuman wrote:Lol this readlist's such bullshit

In post 570, ThinkBig wrote:
Revised Read List


Algebra - Confirmed town. I so wish he would contribute to the game and be more active. There's no way I'd be TRing him if he wasn't the IC. <--- Completely unnecessary comment. Trying to appear better by having one extra scumread

Alisae - By far my biggest town read. He shows genuine interest in the game and shows genuine scum hunting. <--- because she scumreads me too, how surprising

Superhans - Town lean. I disagree with his logic, but I understand where he is coming from <--- aka "I know his reasons for scumreading me are valid but I'll just wait until he gets bored and goes away"

ssbm_Kyouko - Null town. <--- in your previous readlist, she was a "null lean", which looks like a hilarious slip. You don't wanna look like you have too many nulls but you have no reasons for townreading her.

Davesaz - Null town. <--- for what? He's defended me and he's voted Desperado for logic which you called flatout wrong!

Kop - Null <--- what's your opinion on Real's case on Kop?

Gamma - Null <--- but he's my partner, member?!

Desperado - Null, leans scum. I don't really buy the traitor theory nor do I buy the logic behind it. <--- Why the fuck are you scumleaning on him then?! Leaving your options open? You should be scumreading people who started pushing him for wrong reasons instead! (including your strongest tr, Alisae...)

Realeao - Scum lean. 561 screams opportunistic and sheeping. I also don't like how he is constantly flipping his reads and can't seem to make up his mind. <--- How the hell is he sheeping when he's provided valid reasons for scumreading you, just like Superhans. How come you don't "disagree with his logic but see where he's coming from" here? Being undecided isn't a scumtell too. You've scumread me for tunnelling, which is a complete opposite! You also haven't addressed his points...

Antihuman - Continuing to throw shades and continuing <--- what the hell does that even mean? If scumminess was the color black, there wouldn't even be a shadow visible on you, smh


Honest to god, I wasn't really up to lynching you when I entered the game but now I seriously have reasons to see you hang, there are just too many discrepancies. I also wouldn't be surprised at Tb-Alisae team. Both are pushing me on bullshit reasoning and townread each other based on thin air, looks like a well coordinated last minute mislynch push.

In post 586, Antihuman wrote:zZz just lynch me already, I can't take this united scumfront pounding at my will to do something productive


Finally, this:

In post 627, Antihuman wrote:Yeah it seems like really a great play to get into the game, decide you wanna tunnel your partner for no particular reason instead of choosing a safe target and try to blend in with deadline slowly approaching and risk getting both players lynched as the only viable wagons wtf I'm a much better scum player than that, don't insult me


Looks like frustrated scum reaching for WIFOM.[/quote]

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1057  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:22 am

In post 1039, ThinkBig wrote:My thoughts:

1) Desperado has been throwing shades at me for nearly the entire game. His "logic" and reasons are almost as bad, if not worse than, antihuman (who flipped traitor).
2) Gamma claimed goon cop. For the record, I see no reason not to believe his claim.
3) Not liking realeo at all. Don't like how he mixed up gamma's claim and turned it into a JOAT (a scum-only role in this set-up).
4) Alisae's reaction test seems contrieved and fake. These types of "reaction tests" I expect to see more from scum than from town.

Final thoughts for now: I think you'll find the last remaining scum between desperado, realeo, and alisae.

Your 3) and 4) are very weak points indeed, and I think it's ridiculous to criticise Desperados logic in 1), when you then suggest that Realos tiny slip, and Alisaes's kinda amusing fake hammer reaction test are scum tells.

What is your opinion on Kop?

Realeo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2016
Location: Indonesia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1058  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:42 am

In post 1056, Superhans wrote:ThinkBig, can you explain your sketchy interactions with AH D1, as articulated by Desperado:


Yeah, I think that is crucial to be rebutted by TB.
Blog about Mafia
holy fuck did realeo play me like a fiddle
PEDIT: HOW DOES "I WANT GUACAMOLE?" IS TOWN VIBE?

Realeo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2016
Location: Indonesia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1059  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:57 am

I think the biggest problem that prevents me from unvoting TB is, if everything is scummy for town!ThinkBig (ie. running gambit, questioning people) then what is towny?

How does questioning people or running gambit is not genuine solve the problem. I cannot find the boundary line.

I feel that ThinkBig is plagiarizing his read list. He just collect what people think, snap into a read list and call it "ThinkBig's readlist"
Blog about Mafia
holy fuck did realeo play me like a fiddle
PEDIT: HOW DOES "I WANT GUACAMOLE?" IS TOWN VIBE?

Realeo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2016
Location: Indonesia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1060  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:29 am

Realeo is sharing love, because everyone is active when he is sleeping
Blog about Mafia
holy fuck did realeo play me like a fiddle
PEDIT: HOW DOES "I WANT GUACAMOLE?" IS TOWN VIBE?

davesaz
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1061  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:15 pm

I've been super busy. I've made it a point to finish out games that I start, and I do expect my activity peak to slow down eventually.

I'll run through my reads to see where I am.
Superhans - Town
Desperado - Actions have been pretty scummy. It's possible my traitor read on this slot was because it was scum seeking the traitor.
davesaz - Town
ThinkBig - Actions of AH push scum here. I think I haven't paid close enough attention to the content because of the clear scum implications... Could be misdirection and AH wasn't trying to crumb at all
Kop - Really can't get a handle on him. Thinking he seems more disinterested town but I have trouble remembering the meta here.
Dunnstral - Town
algebra - ConfTown
Realeo - Getting mixed signals
Gamma Emerald - Claimed a town role, don't remember especially scummy interactions, but interactions would indicate scum if not overruled
Alisae - Had been thinking town, not as sure recently

Putting that in order
Town - Superhans, davesaz, Dunnstral, algebra
TownLean - Alisae, Gamma Emerald
Null/Scumlean - Kop, Realeo
Scum - ThinkBig, Desperado

Desperado
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Location: Raleigh, NC
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1062  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:54 pm

In post 1061, davesaz wrote:I've been super busy. I've made it a point to finish out games that I start, and I do expect my activity peak to slow down eventually.

I'll run through my reads to see where I am.
Superhans - Town
Desperado - Actions have been pretty scummy. It's possible my traitor read on this slot was because it was scum seeking the traitor.
davesaz - Town
ThinkBig - Actions of AH push scum here. I think I haven't paid close enough attention to the content because of the clear scum implications... Could be misdirection and AH wasn't trying to crumb at all
Kop - Really can't get a handle on him. Thinking he seems more disinterested town but I have trouble remembering the meta here.
Dunnstral - Town
algebra - ConfTown
Realeo - Getting mixed signals
Gamma Emerald - Claimed a town role, don't remember especially scummy interactions, but interactions would indicate scum if not overruled
Alisae - Had been thinking town, not as sure recently

Putting that in order
Town - Superhans, davesaz, Dunnstral, algebra
TownLean - Alisae, Gamma Emerald
Null/Scumlean - Kop, Realeo
Scum - ThinkBig, Desperado
;)

Desperado
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Location: Raleigh, NC
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1063  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:55 pm

Have you read anything I've said w/r/t AH and ThinkBig?
;)

Kop
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1064  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:42 pm

My apologies for inactivity. I will read every page missed tomorrow at some point.
You're a very good liar. But I've seen better.

davesaz
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1065  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:45 pm

In post 1063, Desperado wrote:Have you read anything I've said w/r/t AH and ThinkBig?

I'm using things that happened before you joined the game.

ThinkBig
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 11, 2016
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1066  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:51 pm

Realeo wrote:
I feel that ThinkBig is plagiarizing his read list. He just collect what people think, snap into a read list and call it "ThinkBig's readlist"


This accusation is false and highly offensive.

-Fixed quote.
Last edited by grapes on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1067  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:04 pm

In post 1066, ThinkBig wrote:
Realeo wrote:
I feel that ThinkBig is plagiarizing his read list. He just collect what people think, snap into a read list and call it "ThinkBig's readlist"


This accusation is false and highly offensive.

Lynch this wasteman.

-Fixed quote.
Last edited by grapes on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1068  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:04 pm

In post 1066, ThinkBig wrote:This accusation is false and highly offensive.

lynch this wasteman

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1069  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:07 pm

Who's scum if tb flips town?

Gamma Emerald
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Flew The Coup
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1070  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:10 pm

V/LA until tuesday
also intent to hammer TB

The quick hammer thing made me concerned, along eith Realeo's calling me JOAT
but I'm reconvinced now
MiniDeathStar: Gamma Emerald: "HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE SCUM CAN'T YOU GUYS SEE IT?!?!"
How_to_Not_Mess_Up_as_Town

ThinkBig
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 11, 2016
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1071  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:13 pm

@gamma - before you hammer, do you have any questions or anything you'd like for me to say?
Show

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1072  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:14 pm

In post 1069, Dunnstral wrote:Who's scum if tb flips town?


Answer this before hammering.

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1073  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Rather, we shouldn't even be lynching TB today

ThinkBig
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 11, 2016
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1074  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:21 pm

Final scum reads: Hans, kop, and/or desperado are probably the last of the scum. I will be back around 11 PM EST.

Good luck town!
Show

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Central Park