bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

I am fine lynching Mala or IV. Mala coz she is the most duspicious as of now. IV coz he is not doing anything that helps the town. There is not enough content from both of them.

I also feel a scum could lie between a Spade and CD. But I have played with both and they could both be of great value as citizens. So I dont want to lose a town!CD or a town!spade. But if it comes to a wagon, I will vote for any of them.

About Kop, I just don't know what the case is, KT. I understand Kop was after you, then u claimed, then he unvoted. What about that? I can very well see a town!Kop also doing that. So why dont you walk me through Kop's case?

Also, can we hav the latest vote count?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:24 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1100, bangthemafia wrote:I am fine lynching Mala or IV. Mala coz she is the most duspicious as of now. IV coz he is not doing anything that helps the town. There is not enough content from both of them.

I also feel a scum could lie between a Spade and CD. But I have played with both and they could both be of great value as citizens. So I dont want to lose a town!CD or a town!spade. But if it comes to a wagon, I will vote for any of them.

About Kop, I just don't know what the case is, KT. I understand Kop was after you, then u claimed, then he unvoted. What about that? I can very well see a town!Kop also doing that. So why dont you walk me through Kop's case?

He hasn't got a case, what you have already said, that's the case. He likes to rehash the same phrase, reword it, twist it and put it back out there. I'm just awaiting for it too be put in capitals.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:52 am

Post by The MM »

Bangthemafia's V/LA has been duly noted. If he cannot post in time after coming back from V/LA, the deadline will be extended.

Vote Count
Not Voting (2):
bangthemafia, Spade_Ace

bangthemafia (1):
Malakittens
Crystalline Dagger (1):
Aubrey
Spade_Ace (1):
Kop
Malakittens (2):
Crystalline Dagger, innocentvillager
Kop (2):
KainTepes, Hawk

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline in: (expired on 2017-01-21 18:00:00)
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1101, Kop wrote:
In post 1100, bangthemafia wrote:I am fine lynching Mala or IV. Mala coz she is the most duspicious as of now. IV coz he is not doing anything that helps the town. There is not enough content from both of them.

He hasn't got a case, what you have already said, that's the case. He likes to rehash the same phrase, reword it, twist it and put it back out there. I'm just awaiting for it too be put in capitals.
If I were to be a KT translator, I think his main issue with you is that he thinks you are pushing easy lynches mixed with the fact that you only appear every so often.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:21 am

Post by KainTepes »

THANK YOU.............!!
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1103, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1101, Kop wrote:

If I were to be a KT translator, I think his main issue with you is that he thinks you are pushing easy lynches mixed with the fact that you only appear every so often.
@KT if you believe I'm pushing easy lynches, can you point these out please.

These are my votes:

Spade = RVS
Kaintepes = for your opportunistic vote that stood out for me against Spade.
Alisae = At the time we needed a lynch and I voted to get the wagon nearer lynch.

And for your wagon KT, I believe I was the first one to vote for you, and the rest followed. I ultimately didn't make you out yourself, and what happened after is clear to see, I disappeared due to real life purposes and when I came on unvoted because I saw you claim.

I voted for Alisae because that's where the tide was going and deadline was approaching, no lynching on day one is suicide for town in my opinion, I did suspect Aelin round the time before I voted for Alisae but it appeared the votes were only going towards Alisae, only when I signed out and came back on Aelin had been hammered so couldn't move my vote.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Kop »

Actually sorry I'm wrong it was 4 v 4 on votes.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Kop »

And mine making it 5 v 3.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:54 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 1088, bangthemafia wrote:@Also, I havent still understood the case against Kop.

IV is otherwise quite scummy to me. What saves him in my eyes is the only fact that he did not hammer Alissae when he cud easily have
bangthemafia wrote:I am fine lynching Mala or IV. Mala coz she is the most duspicious as of now. IV coz he is not doing anything that helps the town
There is a weird inconsistency in here. I'm quite scummy to you, yet the only reason you think I should get lynched is because I'm "not doing anything to help town".

That doesn't really make someone "quite scummy". Someone becomes "quite scummy" when they say something scum motivated.

Activity =/= town, likewise lack of activity =/= scum

VOTE: bang

Low activity players are easy scumreads for scum bc everyone else feels more town since they are town. I'm not saying this slot is scum by any means, nor that I'm extremely suspicious of bang, but this is more likely to come from scum mindset than town mindset so I'm fine with this vote for now.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:52 am

Post by KainTepes »

ok though KOP, you have contributed very little to this game ever since you voted me,, if you have time to defend yourself you should be posting what your SCUMREADS are

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Aubrey »

"
I don't think you're scummy, but I'm going to waste my vote on you
"

"
I'm not doing anything to help the town nor am I saying much, so obviously you shouldn't think I'm scum. How dare you suspect me
"

-IV
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by KainTepes »

VOTE: innocentvillagers

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:40 am

Post by Aubrey »

Spade seriously needs a prod. 5 days is a bit much.
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:24 am

Post by The MM »

I feel like I have to apologize again. I'm bad at noticing missing players.

Prod has been sent to Spade_Ace. If he doesn't respond within 2 days, I will proceed to replace him. I may freeze the game while searching or simply extend the deadline.

Vote Count
Not Voting (2):
bangthemafia, Spade_Ace

bangthemafia (2):
Malakittens, innocentvillager
Crystalline Dagger (1):
Aubrey
Spade_Ace (1):
Kop
Malakittens (1):
Crystalline Dagger
Kop (1):
Hawk
innocentvillager (1):
KainTepes

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Aubrey »

I think you're doing fine MM.

--

This week really hasn't been that progressive in my opinion. We've all thrown out some reads, but with 5 days to go, we now need to start coming together and forming some wagons in order to progress. Activity across the board also needs to be bumped up a hair.

--

Bang and Spade both need to put a vote somewhere. By now ya'll should have a someone to put a vote on for some reason.

--

I don't think Kop or Bang are viable lynches as of right now.

Especially Bang. One of the people voting Bang doesn't even think the slot is scummy. The other barely has a case other than, "
one comment felt off.
"
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am

Post by KainTepes »

then lets just lynch Mala or IV today then

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1115, KainTepes wrote:then lets just lynch Mala or IV today then
I'm all for lynching IV

Here's my current reads

Town:
Hawk
Alisae (Dead)
Uzi (Dead)
KT (Claimed Vigi)

Strong Town Lean:
Aubrey
Bang

Null to slight one way or the other:
Spade
Kop

Strong Scum Lean:
Mala*
CD*
IV*

Scum:
Aelin (Dead)

(At least one of these three is Scum I’m sure of it. If I’m wrong good job scumteam on being terrible in the voting phase.)

I'll get to my reasoning behind a few in a minute I know I've kinda flipped back and forth off of Spade and Kop but I honestly couldn't figure out motivations for them and have been trying to draw up a scum team that makes sense from how the votes went yesterday. Honestly I think IV is more likely Scum than Mala but I'm not discounting the possibility. I say lets lynch IV

I'll explain my read in the next post. I have access to my computer so I can make it a little easier than I've been trying via mobile.

VOTE: IV
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Hawk »

IV:
IV has not posted very much but what he has posted feels very suspicious to me for quite a few reasons. All attempts at gamesolving, scumhunting, or any content creation have been mostly opportunistic to me in a sense and I don’t see why.

Lets start with . An explanation that is very non committal but at the stage of the game could be understandable considering a lot of nothing got solved those first few pages. Important things to note, reading Alisae town and continues to read Alisae as town from start to finish. Also mentions relooking at his Aubrey read later but never does, in relation to how voting ends IV stays on Spade and is the only person without a vote on Alisae or Aelin. Not voting for Alisae makes sense if he believes that Alisae is town throughout, though it is extremely odd to me to be able to stick to that gut but never give solid reasoning as to why Alisae is a townread for him and we should have put pressure here. He doesn’t defend Alisae at all and allows everyone to just keep him as a top scumread and almost lynch.

Next and . I don’t think this is really a reasonable explanation and I don’t like this vote or the post after. He says he feels Spade’s reasoning is inorganic and not town but it reads fine to me. Spade was voting IV, and then after IV’s post felt that IV was more town and switched his vote to CD who wasn’t posting a lot of content and who had scumread from IV. I don’t see why IV votes this way, unless he’s townreading CD for scumreading him?

Next post and . Short sweet but not without motivation. Probably trying to not draw attention to Aelin as a scum partner. A lot of Aelin and IV’s interactions seems to be soft nudges like this one. Similar thing happens at and

IV only has 8 more posts D1 none of which with content but it does culminate to post in which he states that Alisae’s wagon is shit and he doesn’t need to read to understand that. At this point its fairly obvious that IV doesn’t have to move his vote to lynch Alisae and doesn’t want to either because he knows Alisae is town so he will actually look better when Alisae flips green even if he didn’t every try and dissuade the wagon despite being so sure of himself. Its really scummy to have such a strong read and let rest of town and scum mislynch anyway.

However today IV does make a post he makes post , this post is horrible for town. If nothing else it smells terrible with light reasoning little evidence towards bang actually being scummy, yeah its fine to disagree with his reasoning but his vote is bad. IV shouldn’t vote back but direct back to Mala if he feels like Bang’s lean is misguided. Why switch to Bang instead of switching to who you’re okay with lynching? Because it doesn’t matter so long as its not IV’s scum partner. Meaning I think that if IV is scum his partner is not Mala but probably CD or Kop. Spade is unlikely as that was Aelin and his top push for mislynch.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:59 pm

lol

i have nothing concrete on mala other than previous vibes

I never even recently said she was scum, my recent post was a response to someone pointing out why i thought mala was scum a long time ago

bang actually might be scum here for that post. i don't see what's so hard to understand about this
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:00 pm

hawk is town btw
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:10 pm

In post 1110, Aubrey wrote:"
I don't think you're scummy, but I'm going to waste my vote on you
"

"
I'm not doing anything to help the town nor am I saying much, so obviously you shouldn't think I'm scum. How dare you suspect me
"

-IV
this is a misrep
innocentvillager wrote:I'm not saying this slot is scum by any means, nor that I'm extremely suspicious of bang, but this is more likely to come from scum mindset than town mindset so I'm fine with this vote for now.
The last clause means that I think it's scummy. If something is more likely to come from scum mindset than town then that is scummy no matter what.

I said I'm not *extremely* suspicious of bang. I said "I'm not saying this slot is scum", which doesn't mean I think they're null or town, it just means I'm not saying the slot is for sure scum. I may have worded it unnecessarily weirdly, but the point should be clear.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

So sorry for not posting. Got completely caught up IRL. My thoughts so far. Some have already been mentioned.

1) Why was LUV chosen? Scum must have reaslised that if JK chooses not to protect KT, then JK would most likely protect one of their top town reads and KT would kill one of his top scumreads. So I guess it makes sense to choose someone was neither too townish nor too scummy. He also wasn't a lurker and was contributing regularly.

2) Associations.

It doesn't make much sense for both scum to bus Aelin on Day 1 (possible but not that probable). So there is a pretty good chance for one of Mala, Kop and IV to flip red.

Mala - I have already mentioned my case against her in Day1. In Day2 she accuses IV of doing exactly what she did to Bang . It is clear that she is reading the thread and has time to post repeatedly on why 'she can't post'. I understand being caught up IRL but I don't think its asking too much to have at least 'one proper reads' post per mafia day or to explain the reasons for voting someone. But it is also rather worrisome that she is not even bothering to defend herself when she is a viable lynch suspect.

IV - I was okay with his contributions in the first half of day1. But then he disappeared and When he came back all he said was, 'there are too many posts for me to read'. In Day2, he is quick to defend himself when someone accuses him. But he has still not provided any worthwhile content other than a half-hearted attempt at accusing Bang.
In post 1003, Hawk wrote: IV didn't vote but he also didn't Hammer when Alisae was at L-1 So I don't think he's scum...
In post 1088, bangthemafia wrote: IV is otherwise quite scummy to me. What saves him in my eyes is the only fact that he did not hammer Alissae when he cud easily have
Hawk and Bang mention in their initial posts that IV is not scummy because he didn't hammer. That is exactly what scum would do. After all, the game doen't end on Day 1. If they hammer, they know they would look scummy.
@IV Yes inactivity =/= being a scum. But it is anti-town.

Kop - I have nothing against him actually. Except for his . He says he finds it suspicious how quickly the wagon on Mala formed. But then proceeds to vote against me, someone who was not on the wagon

Am ruling out (Mala, Kop) scumteam for now. I don't think all 3 scum would vote to lynch Alisae. Mala and Kop are both experienced players and they wouldn't want the heat to be on both of them on just day 2. It is either Mala or Kop.

(Mala, IV) scumteam also seems less likely. As they have both been relatively inactive in the second half of Day1 and in Day2. Scum would want to control the narrative at least to some extent and appear as if they are contributing. So it is either Mala or IV.

It is highly probable that one scum would have bussed Aelin to get some town cred. Scum lean on Aelin wagon is CD/Bang. CD for obvious reasons. Bang, as scum, is a player who can pretend to be town very well. But I don't want to lynch either of them today.

Am okay with either Mala or IV lynch. But I think Mala is the best lynch option today. If she flips red we can eliminate Kop and IV from suspect list.

VOTE: Malakittens
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:27 am

Post by KainTepes »

I AM KAIN TEPES

The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:08 am

Post by The MM »

IRL issues are going to kick in shortly. I apologize right now for any future lackings.

Vote Count
Not Voting (1):
bangthemafia

bangthemafia (2):
Malakittens, innocentvillager
Crystalline Dagger (1):
Aubrey
Spade_Ace (1):
Kop
Malakittens (2):
Crystalline Dagger, Spade_Ace
Kop (0):

innocentvillager (2):
KainTepes, Hawk

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Hawk »

@Aubrey who do you think is second Scum with CD?
@KT we need some kind of plan. Shoot IV or Mala if we don't lynch them right?
@Kop do you have any other reads besides Spade because I'm not buying the Spade is scum. He was being hard pressed by IV and Aelin and was left alive. For this reason. I don't think you're scum because if you were you'd be more inclined to steer us into a mislynch on Mala or IV since both can't be scum if you are.

So who is your number 2 scum and who can we lynch today?

Return to “Completed Open Games”