Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 95, Malakittens wrote:Will check back when the thread is in serious game mode.
OKAAAAAAAAAY, this is akward...
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Alisae »

Sorry Hawk, sometimes I can be bad at reading, what did you want a response on?
GTKAS
| here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 101, Alisae wrote:Sorry Hawk, sometimes I can be bad at reading, what did you want a response on?
No problem. Wanted a response on post 73, just to see your reaction. Also as I stated I wanted to get a reaction and people talking. So I said serious vote. Super soft scumlean based off not knowing your meta or what is fluff and what isn't in RVS. Basically I was trying to get people to start talking. We have time though. If I'm to believe Aubrey and Vert my lean is just not knowing your typical RVS play.

Technical question. How do we do post tags? Like how do I make Post 73 link to that post #?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 102, Hawk wrote:
In post 101, Alisae wrote:Sorry Hawk, sometimes I can be bad at reading, what did you want a response on?
No problem. Wanted a response on post 73, just to see your reaction. Also as I stated I wanted to get a reaction and people talking. So I said serious vote. Super soft scumlean based off not knowing your meta or what is fluff and what isn't in RVS. Basically I was trying to get people to start talking. We have time though. If I'm to believe Aubrey and Vert my lean is just not knowing your typical RVS play.

Technical question. How do we do post tags? Like how do I make Post 73 link to that post #?
Fair.
I was messing around with shit but it's something I expected to be held accountable to.
Genuinely can't give you an answer because I don't have one :P
Tho I like the dude so far. Tho the townread on him isn't that strong.

I don't like you so far.
GTKAS
| here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 103, Alisae wrote:
In post 102, Hawk wrote:

Fair.
I was messing around with shit but it's something I expected to be held accountable to.

I don't like you so far.
Fair enough. Thank you. Care to explain why you don't like me?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 104, Hawk wrote:
In post 102, Hawk wrote:

Fair.

I don't like you so far.
You're trying to get us out of RVS. Scum feel super uncomfortable in RVS.
GTKAS
| here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 105, Alisae wrote: You're trying to get us out of RVS. Scum feel super uncomfortable in RVS.
Fair enough. Townread Alisae. I may have tried to move us out of RVS fairly quickly as this is my first forum mafia game and I'm a bit excited to play lol.

UNVOTE: Alisae
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Aubrey »

@Hawk, I tend not to think much about RVS. Like the first three pages, I would just take with a grain of salt. Now that we are slowly inching our way out is when I'd start taking things more seriously. What is your mafia experience overall?

BTW if you click preview, you'll see buttons up top. Click the post button and just type the number in-between the tags.

--

Pre-edit
In post 106, Hawk wrote:
In post 105, Alisae wrote: You're trying to get us out of RVS. Scum feel super uncomfortable in RVS.
Fair enough. Townread Alisae. I may have tried to move us out of RVS fairly quickly as this is my first forum mafia game and I'm a bit excited to play lol.

Ew. Face some resistance and suddenly they are a town read for you?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 107, Aubrey wrote:@Hawk, I tend not to think much about RVS. Like the first three pages, I would just take with a grain of salt. Now that we are slowly inching our way out is when I'd start taking things more seriously. What is your mafia experience overall?

BTW if you click preview, you'll see buttons up top. Click the post button and just type the number in-between the tags.
Thanks! Mostly TOS and meta world mafia. (Ultimate werewolf, mafia, and secret hitler). I've played forum Mafia I think once or twice a long time ago in my teenager years.

--

Pre-edit
In post 106, Hawk wrote:

Ew. Face some resistance and suddenly they are a town read for you?
Not really I was reading Alisae town for the most part. The vote and lean were to elicit reactions. I just really wanted to get us out of RVS cause I am pretty excited to play lol :D

current reads from what I can gleam. If you're null you really haven't said enough for me to glean a read besides gut. /'s are soft leans if anything besides Nul

Alisae - Town
Vert - Town
Aubrey - Town
Mala - Scum
Cdaggers - Null/Scum
Aelin - Null/Town

All others Null
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 108, Hawk wrote:Vert - Town
Aubrey - Town
Mala - Scum
Cdaggers - Null/Scum
Explain the rest of these
GTKAS
| here.
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Crystalline Dagger »

In post 9, Aubrey wrote:VOTE: Crystalline Dagger

Hello again SAJ. :]

Lol,
long time no see gamma
Hey Aubrey! I missed playing with you *high five*

In post 52, Aubrey wrote:On a serious note, Dagger plz be sure to indicate which head is speaking. I know Gamma has been putting GE at the end, but it would be nice if SAJ would do the same. Minimize possible confusion.
I fully intend to put a tag under my posts, this is the first post of mine.
~Jin~
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Aubrey »

SEE!!! I thought the ones w/o your name was you all along!!!!

Brohug*
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:16 am

In post 109, Alisae wrote:
Aubrey - Town
Mala - Scum
Cdaggers - Null/Scum
Yeah explain yourself, especially the null/scum read on those poor Cdagger guys, they dont deserve that negativity.
~Jin~
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:18 am

In post 111, Aubrey wrote:SEE!!! I thought the ones w/o your name was you all along!!!!

Brohug*
That was my first post though *brohug* anyways lol
~Jin~
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 113, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 111, Aubrey wrote:SEE!!! I thought the ones w/o your name was you all along!!!!

Brohug*
~Jin~
Maybe yours, but Gamma has been going ham. :wink:
In post 108, Hawk wrote:
Not really I was reading Alisae town for the most part. The vote and lean were to elicit reactions. I just really wanted to get us out of RVS cause I am pretty excited to play lol :D

current reads from what I can gleam. If you're null you really haven't said enough for me to glean a read besides gut. /'s are soft leans if anything besides Nul

Alisae - Town
Vert - Town
Aubrey - Town
Mala - Scum
Cdaggers - Null/Scum
Aelin - Null/Town

All others Null
So you push a townread of yours? Not following your thoughts here. I assume these reads of yours are soft, yes?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 113, Crystalline Dagger wrote:

Brohug*
~Jin~
This wasn't Jin's first post. Thats a lie ;)
GTKAS
| here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 112, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 109, Alisae wrote:
Aubrey - Town
Mala - Scum
Cdaggers - Null/Scum
Yeah explain yourself, especially the null/scum read on those poor Cdagger guys, they dont deserve that negativity.
~Jin~
Vert uncoated immediately to avoid unintentional wagon, and questioned me as soon as I serioused one Alisae. Reading that as town. Seemed genuine in starting discussion

Aubrey is being active pushing for discussion holding me accountable for my reads and my posts. Read as town.

Mala decides to check back whenever we get serious. Initial read as scum. Very quiet. Not sure if this is her Meta but I read quiet people like this as scum.

Both leans one of each were people I wanted reactions from on this post.

Aelin has been a bit more active but I'm not getting anything really but a slight town lean.

Cdaggers is a hydra of two good players. Gamma from the little bit of lurking I've done on other games and completed games is more active early as town but isn't this game. Not sure if misreading that or not.

Pedit:
Also yes they're softish reads Aubrey. I like to be very active in my mafia games even if my leans and reads are soft at first.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Hawk »

Also I am very sorry for my Grammar I am on mobile and don't notice all the misspellings. :(
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:51 am

I did post pretty much all of page 2. I usually post sporadically as a hydra, as I have so many games on my main that switching leads to backlogs.
~GE
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 118, Crystalline Dagger wrote:I did post pretty much all of page 2. I usually post sporadically as a hydra, as I have so many games on my main that switching leads to backlogs.
~GE
That's understandable but you didn't post once after the very first post of page 3 till I scum leaned you. Even as a hydra neither you nor Jinh felt inclined to share thoughts or pressure me till I put you in my reads?
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:32 pm

In post 119, Hawk wrote:
In post 118, Crystalline Dagger wrote:I did post pretty much all of page 2. I usually post sporadically as a hydra, as I have so many games on my main that switching leads to backlogs.
~GE
That's understandable but you didn't post once after the very first post of page 3 till I scum leaned you. Even as a hydra neither you nor Jinh felt inclined to share thoughts or pressure me till I put you in my reads?
I tend to let people read me at their own pace. I find that if you pressure someone for their reads then they often rush their read and it comes off as not genuine.
~Jin~
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 120, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 119, Hawk wrote:
~GE
I tend to let people read me at their own pace. I find that if you pressure someone for their reads then they often rush their read and it comes off as not genuine.
~Jin~
That's fine, I'm still scumleaning you. Maybe it's because I'm used to faster paced games of TOS and IRL Mafia. Maybe it's because I think a quiet town is a dead town. Or maybe it's because I honestly think you would have at least posted once since I voted Alisae. You responded fairly quickly after I put a read on you telling me one of you was at least checking the thread regularly. So you're either scum and my lean is correct or you're town and haven't contributed and nothing yet so I scumlean you.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 121, Hawk wrote:Maybe it's because I'm used to faster paced games of TOS and IRL Mafia
Fuckin Normie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GTKAS
| here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 122, Alisae wrote:
In post 121, Hawk wrote:Maybe it's because I'm used to faster paced games of TOS and IRL Mafia
Fuckin Normie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Me and my friends played like 4-5 ames of secret hitler last night so my blood may still be pumping right now lol :p
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 93, Aubrey wrote:#73 doesn't bother me to much. I thought it was rather clever. The self vote is kinda funky, but not really AI. I don't know why town would vote for themselves period, but it has been done before. RVS is a strange disease that tends to bring out the oddest of things. Just look at me. I was a majestic fox, now a bug with swords for arms. Crazy.
Self-voting in RVS is null-tell at least that's how I take it.
You can actually gain information from RVS later on once there's been flips, but that's mainly why I don't read the first part of a thread until towards the end of the game.
In post 96, Aelin wrote:Ew Mala.
Why will you not post now?
Refusinf to post is not beneficial at all and will not help town reach serious game mode
If I forget to post today and run out of time to post tmrw I am in prod range. I usually post at least once a RL-day even if it's a fluff post.
In post 97, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 91, Hawk wrote:
In post 89, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And with what looks like the first serious vote casted, RVS is now officially over.

UNVOTE:
In post 88, Hawk wrote:Early reads are still a little rough since alot of these feels like nonsense to me. But serious vote.

VOTE: Alisae
Why is Alisae your top SR?
Wanting to elicit a reaction. Plus post #73. Never played with him and not sure if all the small talk isn't diverting. Feeling people out.

So like probadly more a soft read than anything else.
Understandable. RVS is usually like that until things get serious. It can be more of pain to shift through during a reread than distracting.

As for Alisae's play, I think she's being herself for the most part. The self-vote, the attempt to rolefish in , and the pretending to not what know Pokémon is only brought unnecessary attention to herself. Something scum don't want.
Solid post. Got a town-feeling from this.
In post 98, Aubrey wrote:
In post 97, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
As for Alisae's play, I think she's being herself for the most part. The self-vote, the attempt to rolefish in , and the pretending to not what know Pokémon is only brought unnecessary attention to herself. Something scum don't want.
Seems rather NAI to me.
You are quiet keen on defending Alisae's play so far as NAI. Is there a reason?
In post 99, Alisae wrote:
In post 88, Hawk wrote:Early reads are still a little rough since alot of these feels like nonsense to me. But serious vote.

VOTE: Alisae
Why do you feel like your vote has the be the first serious vote?
Will figure out later why this post bothers me. More-so the answer that Alisae responded with.
In post 102, Hawk wrote:

So I am liking Hawk for this post, however, I don't like Hawk for his read posts in .
I like the fact he got the game from RVS into :serious mode:.

[post=]Insert what you want to write here [/post]
In post 105, Alisae wrote:
In post 104, Hawk wrote:
In post 102, Hawk wrote:

Fair.

I don't like you so far.
You're trying to get us out of RVS. Scum feel super uncomfortable in RVS.
Wrong. Whoever told you that getting someone out of RVS is a scum-tell is wrong. Scum like to stay in RVS. It distracts the game play and makes it easier to blend in.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Return to “Completed Open Games”