I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

implosion is scum
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I can't be bothered to explain why but you can just take my word for it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 22, DkKoba wrote:
Hey, I'm the co/backup mod of this game! If you have a pressing issue that requires resolving in a timely manner and cyrus isn't around, or you just need me for whatever reason in relation to this game, please do not hesitate to contact me on here or on Discord! Have a good game all~
I tried to iron my trousers and burnt a hole in them, now I have nothing to wear for work tomorrow, please advise
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's like half the lower left leg and cotton I think
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 29, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 24, Not_Mafia wrote:I can't be bothered to explain why but you can just take my word for it
Not doing this unless you do something to justify me trusting you
I mean, just read his posts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Everyone's likely town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #42 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 40, Gamma Emerald wrote:what NM is doing
What am I doing?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #48 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 43, Gamma Emerald wrote:Playing like you did in Mini 2170
No I'm playing differently this game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #51 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 46, Datisi wrote:my last game with implosion gave me the impression that he is A Math Nerd, so i can definitely see town!implo's brain automatically going "1 out of 25 is 4%!!". so that part doesn't worry me, but yeah. the post itself isn't great.
That's hardly one of the millennium problems
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #52 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 49, implosion wrote:It was Witty Banter.
Disagree
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #54 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You know I forget every game the instant it ends
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #57 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Wasn't meant to be a counterpoint, just saying you're referencing something I don't remember and I don't care to look it up
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #60 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 58, Gamma Emerald wrote:Cool, why should I care?
Because it's your point that you're trying to get across
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #90 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 75, implosion wrote:VOTE: Datisi

Don't like his slate of posting so far. , , and all feel like "yes, i am here and doing things in this game, and thinking about things, how are you fellow townies". Especially the latter two. I also feel like the statement "my rvs vote is no longer rvs"
has
to be >rand scum. It just has to be. I don't really see how from me being a "vaguely pointless question" makes it a scummy post. I can certainly understand seeing that post as scummy but I don't like the way Datisi's described it.

I want to call N_M's play so far townie and am not sure what Gamma is talking about with MURDERCAT about it.
Lol, so scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #141 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don’t let the implosion wagon die please, gamma counter wagon is good, dwlee one is meh
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #142 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 104, goats wrote:How do you like this one?
This is better

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #176 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 159, Infinity 324 wrote:do i really have to explain why implo is town
Yes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #178 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The temptation to post the c-word in size 400 rainbow font is strong right now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #179 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 177, cyrus62 wrote:
please no swearing in my game please and thank you.
If you were born in 1962 you're old enough to read swear words
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #184 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'll be swearing if I want to
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #185 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Once on MU, a player put my posts on ignore
in-game
because I swore, I reported this after the game as refusing to play the game and a blatant violation of the rules but according to site moderation this is perfectly acceptable.

Don't play on MU
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #187 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@mod
I'm voting for myself
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #193 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 191, Flea The Magician wrote:Also I am 100% going to fall foul of this new rule so this may be entertaining.
Should we both just get it over with, both swear on the count of 3?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #248 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I can see goats being scum who is just trying to derail by throwing out umpteen aggressive accusations
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #273 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scumplosion jumping on a wagon the minute he sees any traction on it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #374 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 332, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 273, Not_Mafia wrote:Scumplosion jumping on a wagon the minute he sees any traction on it
NM what'd you think of

I don't know if scum!implosion would post that if his intent is to continue to vote and push me later
meh
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #375 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Will vote implosion or murdercat
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #379 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Any comment on your wagon or pooky's read?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #619 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

This replacement is a definite upgrade

Implosion and MURDERCAT are still the best elims
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #651 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 622, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 619, Not_Mafia wrote:This replacement is a definite upgrade

Implosion and MURDERCAT are still the best elims
pre empty prod
wut?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #670 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I could elim dwlee too
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #678 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 672, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 670, Not_Mafia wrote:I could elim dwlee too
are there people you wouldn't eliminate lol
Anyone not named implosion, MURDERCAT or dwlee. Willing to give nsg a reprieve for now. But I would hammer anyone
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #961 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Opportuplosion
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1179 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bloop
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1190 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town kill implosion
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1285 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: MURDERCAT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1299 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1298, implosion wrote:Not convinced we auto elim pooky but I’m open to it.
So scum lol
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1312 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

implosion is obvscum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1318 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1315, implosion wrote:
In post 1310, GuiltyLion wrote:I feel like if you're gonna claim BoP on Pooky and lim him then it would have to be today
There's a degree to which this is true, but there's also a degree to which the same thing is true if you replace "claim BoP on Pooky" with "deal with N_M doing jack shit".

That said, I definitely don't like Pooky opening today with a selfvote, it feels really performative. I am open to going that direction but it would make me happy to just have N_M dead since I think there's a very solid chance he just flips scum and I really can't imagine leaving him alive this game with him doing literally one thing and that thing being actively bad.
I'm pushing scum, you're pushing town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1326 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What exercise?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1330 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1325, Gamma Emerald wrote:would you like to offer some thoughts?
No thank you
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1338 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

He's scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1345 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1343, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't buy his implosion scumread at all.
Why not?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1368 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1362, Dwlee99 wrote:NM/Goats/Northside lims should win us the game imo
Replace me with implosion and you might be right
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1449 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1421, Enchant wrote:NM, extended quickhammer go?
Let's do it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1452 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1451, Infinity 324 wrote:can we not
VOTE: Bloodhail
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1460 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Cool so we eliminate implosion and win
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1493 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1491, Enchant wrote:NM, quickhammer go?
Let’s do it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1494 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1492, Infinity 324 wrote:i would like to play a game of mafia and not have every day end before i've had a chance to sort people

everyone on the nsg wagon is complicit in this too

it's not even that anti-town but it's very frustrating
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1501 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1495, Infinity 324 wrote:legitimately, do you not care that you're hurting others' ability to enjoy the game? i could join a new one, but i'm invested in this one already and it feels like it's stopped mattering.
My ability to enjoy a game is hurt when people are overactive, spam wall posts and/or drag days out unnecessarily, we all have different playstyles and methodologies and I'm not responsible for how you want to play or think the game should function.
In post 1495, Infinity 324 wrote:do you at least understand why i'm frustrated here?
Not really tbh, we have 3 days to hit one of two scum and there's been plenty of activity and interactions.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1503 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

NSG has also essentially been given a free for a gameday and a half by virtue of being a replacement
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1504 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1502, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1501, Not_Mafia wrote:My ability to enjoy a game is hurt when people are overactive, spam wall posts and/or drag days out unnecessarily

lol you dont even read games dont front
Not when people are overactive, spam wall posts and/or drag days out unnecessarily I don't.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1506 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay fine, seeing as you’re being reasonable
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1508 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I’d feel bad now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1512 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: NSG
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1529 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1518, GuiltyLion wrote:pretty much certainly means her partner would be in flea/infinity/implosion right?
It's infinity
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1531 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I meant to say implosion
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1534 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm not really bothered with interactions or logic or whatever I just think he's scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1536 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1535, Infinity 324 wrote:ok fair
It probably isn't
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1538 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

My ability to enjoy a game is hurt when Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow
Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold
It's a cool place and they say it gets colder
You're bundled up now, wait 'til you get older
But the meteor men beg to differ
Judging by the hole in the satellite picture
The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
The water's getting warm so you might as well swim
My world's on fire, how about yours?
That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored
All that glitters is gold
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show, on get paid
Only shooting stars
Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas?
I need to get myself away from this place
I said, "Yup" what a concept
I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change
Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go (go!)
You'll never shine if you don't glow
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1573 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1562, implosion wrote:I think I'm going to Formally Swap nsg and pooky in my reads list and declare that the scumteam is, without a shred of doubt, Not_Mafia and PookyTheMagicalBear.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1574 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I wish I'd hammered now, that was a very underwhelming series of posts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1579 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Your mum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1585 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1582, Infinity 324 wrote:enchant- and [/post]1317[/post] feel very town-enchant from what i've seen of him.
pooky- would've had to bus bloodhail, still don't think he gets pissed over the murder elim as scum
nm- still think nm is scum who was trying to push the implo mislim at the start but got disengaged when others moved off it. idk i feel like as town he'd be more likely to still care

i'm missing a scum in flea, enchant, maybe pooky i guess. or it's nsg/flea.

VOTE: nm y'all can end the day or whatever
Wow you guilt me in to extending the day and this is the thanks I get, how dare you perpetrate this heinous act of betrayal
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1586 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That’s the last time I grant a hammer extension, whenever people beg for a chance to catch up it’s always insanely underwhelming
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1610 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1592, implosion wrote:VOTE: N_M

If there's momentum on Pooky for whatever reason I'll happily switch but prefer this.

@Dwlee if nsg is scum, what person/people do you see as likely partners?
Transparent scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1626 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1613, Dwlee99 wrote:NM who do you think is implo's partner?
DKDC
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1629 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1627, Enchant wrote:I wanted to ask NM why he think Implo is scum, but i fear to hear "Because" in answer.
That would be much too long a response
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1630 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who did NSG replace?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1633 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

bugspray was scummy

implo/bugspray
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1663 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1504, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1502, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1501, Not_Mafia wrote:My ability to enjoy a game is hurt when people are overactive, spam wall posts and/or drag days out unnecessarily

lol you dont even read games dont front
Not
when people
are overactive, spam wall posts and/or
drag days out unnecessarily
I don't.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1668 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Dat scum slip though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1674 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

uh oh
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1676 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Let me guess, we aren't killing, we're voting off the island and saying kill breaks the rules about toxicity
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1678 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

But I want to swear whilst we do it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1689 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who are we flash eliminating instead then?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1713 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1712, implosion wrote:being a human
I'm a cow
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1715 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1720 (isolation #79) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You are
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1723 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1721, implosion wrote:Who's my partner?
Irrelevant
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1725 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

D
w
l
e
e

G
u
i
l
t
y
L
i
o
n

P
o
o
k
y
T
h
e
M
a
g
i
c
a
l
B
e
a
r

E
n
c
h
a
n
t

F
l
e
a
T
h
e
m
a
g
i
c
i
a
n

i
m
p
l
o
s
i
o
n
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1750 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Me waiting for scumplosion to reach E-1
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1803 (isolation #83) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1801, Flea The Magician wrote:Is that all you have to go on me?

There's a lot of people throwing nothing but associative sus at me rn and it's well fishy.
This is a scum post
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1815 (isolation #84) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Flea is today’s best elimination
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1826 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Flea
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1829 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's not
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1831 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

This is all because I was foolish enough not to quickhammer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1832 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Eliminate scumplosion tomorrow, don't let my udders dry up in vain
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1934 (isolation #89) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

gg scum

Return to “Completed Open Games”