Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3144 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi I don't know anything thats going on but I needed to be part of this cursed game
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

no tryhard from me
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3149 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok
reveal as ic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3151 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

no, I'm here to town tell and that's it. I'm here for the experience, win or lose
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3152 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

I mean um yeah I'm the real IC B)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3156 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

im the new voyc uwu
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3160, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3159, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3152, DkKoba wrote:I mean um yeah I'm the real IC B)
I'm gonna take that as a no though
You can’t lose your planned miselim right?

As I said before this is elo, too many people scumread the voyc slot for them to be scum. I figure all Koba has to do is reveal then elim in Dwlee/NumberQ/Meg/Looker as that should contain all the scum. One of those people is town mathematically but that PoE likely contains all the scum.

All they have to do is look at the prior VCs and they’ll see the arguments I have and boom this game is solved we just need Harley Quinn replaced so we can elim a scum.
can i trust you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3164 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

because im here to meme
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3165 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

but if you really care that much i think ur vibes kinda suck here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3171 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

no im not but if i get replaced thatd be hilarious and make this game more cursed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3173 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

who is firebringer slot i dont see it in OP
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

cool
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3182, Kaiji wrote:tell us more dwlee
lmao this is me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait i understand why fake revealing is banned

bc jester can do it to fake reveal and confirm not IC to dodge nightkill lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee, vote me if you're so confident i wanna 1v1 u :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3189 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

itd be fun to see you crumble once i go tryhard in a 1v1 >:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3192 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

if harley isnt ic i think they are mafia :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3195, MegAzumarill wrote:
r u hq
In post 3183, DkKoba wrote:
lmao this is me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3197 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3193, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3192, DkKoba wrote:if harley isnt ic i think they are mafia :3
Why? They’re my top townread besides you and they’re being replaced.
vibes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3199, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3197, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3193, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3192, DkKoba wrote:if harley isnt ic i think they are mafia :3
Why? They’re my top townread besides you and they’re being replaced.
vibes
I would disagree. I don’t believe in alt outing but if they are who I think they are then I taught them how to scum and they aren’t showing any hallmarks of my scum play unless they have developed their own meta.
they're confirmed to be nancy drew from the ban post its ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

intent to vote dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3206 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

rofl u are so scummy as pr
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3207 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

do we let hq get replaced for maximum replacements or just remove it from the game now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3210 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

i didnt even read the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3211 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok i lied i read some of HQ's and firebringer's iso
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3214 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee u always have ur one shittunnel as town its ok - u just basically revealed me as ic too :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3216 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

jester is 3p it doesnt count :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok but fr i would have just voted u and said fuck the consequences as scum u know that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

nah if u thought that u woulda revealed so much sooner ROFL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3226 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee i would never lie to you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3227 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

this game is straight vibes and ur harshing mine
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3228, Dwlee99 wrote:Also I'm around, not enough time for scum to quickhammer especially when one of their slots is repped out
at least u have 1 correct read granted its hard to mess up when u have a 50/50 chance per guess :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3232 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

intent to vote harley quinn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3233 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

sorry math i need to get this one thru :c i have replaced into limlo where i saw them scummin and this how they be
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3236 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

forcing a 50/50 is better info than just sheeping IC :/
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

well dwlee wants to vote me anywayts so like it might help for someone else to force a 50/50 somewhere so they dont throw themselves ROFL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3238 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

my reasoning was "well i need to force a 50/50 here bc dwlee will vote me" but just realized taht it still puts me up for elimination.

but maybe if i consolidate on dwlee's reads they'll follow :3

dwlee who do u think is third mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3239 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

koba derp
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3245 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3240, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3236, DkKoba wrote:forcing a 50/50 is better info than just sheeping IC :/
It’s not.

There’s four town left. IC and me and two others.

Any wagon that has a shot in hell has to have Dwlee on it. So they should decide
dwlee can still vote?

the first 2 votes dont need to include IC tho LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3247 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

if its scum driven you get ... a 50/50 that has guaranteed scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3248 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

i won a mini normal 2 years ago bc a player smartly forced a 50/50 elsewhere and saved me from being mislimmed over who the clear wanted
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3259 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh no i was memeing and didnt read rules when i replaced in ROFL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3265 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3264, Looker wrote:
In post 3261, Kerset wrote:
Dwlee99 have been revealed as
Innocent Child
DkKoba (Voyc)/Harley Quinn/MegAzumarill

I don't like that both Mathfire's and DkKobaVoyc's slots fakeclaimed IC (Voyc didn't strike me as very impactful, either, and - much like Quinn and Meg - voted predominantly town). Willing to vote Quinn as potential scum to ease burden of replacement. Meg is paranoia.

@IC: Can I vote? As in, are you ready to die?
u got like only 1 correct :c
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3270 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi meg :3

how are u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3267, Looker wrote:But that's only if you eat a sandwich
ROFL IS THIS A PT SLIP
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3272 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

ahhahahahahahahahahahah thats fucking sick
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3273 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think ur null meg :3 bc i have not read a single post of yours
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3274 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee if u dont vote looker now after that ur trolling

im deadass gonna vote there by tonight bc LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3277 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3267, Looker wrote:But that's only if you eat a sandwich
this ^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3279 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

that's irrelevant ROFL ur caught bye
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

Dwleeeee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: looker
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3350 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3349, MegAzumarill wrote:If we're doing Looker v Koba I'm on Koba but we need the almighty dwlee to step in
looks like math was right rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3352 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

meg knows i am impulsive as town

them trying to frame me as scum for it is frankly ridiculous
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3354 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

why is harley town
Why is looker town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3356 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee stop ignoring this game pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3358 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

u r too scared to vote scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3372 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3361, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3352, DkKoba wrote:meg knows i am impulsive as town

them trying to frame me as scum for it is frankly ridiculous
Mechanically not waiting for the replacement or Dwlee’s vote is pretty scummy. Why didn’t you wait?
its scummy for you

I am not you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3383 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

Dwlee if yr expecting me to suddenly tryhard its not happening
looker slipped and thats that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3405 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

im not unvoting bc looker is confscum rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3421 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i already anticipate what dwlee is going to do and i dont blame them but i genuinely only joined for memes and like am doing the minimum by reading in thread by vibes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3422 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

at least dwlee will be free either way they vote most likely so dwlee if u wanna be free u just vote and leave thread forever
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3424 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fwiw gamma is an easy read and they were in my slot so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3426 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

datsi = gamma
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3437 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

looker u dont need to keep posting its ok u already won
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3440 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

v/la this weekend till sunday due to snowstorm

i might pop in sunday to post but thats it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3445 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if i was scum with looker id yell at him in scum pt to cross me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

literally not going to be present this weekend because of snow so hf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3477 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

I wouldnt have tried subbing into a town slot fwiw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3478 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3476, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3475, MegAzumarill wrote:It most likely would've ended the same way tomorrow if koba was flipped
I was p sure it was voyc but I was considering the world where we lim voyc and mathblade refuses to vote HQ!slot anyway and we lose
I forced the 5050 for that reason
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3481 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nah i voted u cuz math woulda voted
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3497 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Good job on the joint win pooky :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3541 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3540, Gamma Emerald wrote:Just wanna disclose Kerset got upset when I (datsi) told her I needed to be replaced after getting banned
I mean after so many replacements in a game im modding i'd be upset too , feels like a failure of my own if that happens to me (even tho it was not kerset's fault)
retired

Return to “Completed Open Games”