she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by Isis »

VOTE: the worst
Looks like his scum meta.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #103 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 14, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 10, Meuh wrote:Nice to see you playing here, Fruit!
what's your experience with Fruit - how many games have you played together, are they an easy read? they're one of the only names I don't recognize on this playerlist.
oh i just found out i moved to GL's city
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #104 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 53, the worst wrote:y'all are fucking terrible at perceiving felines
UNVOTE: i have a harder time seeing worsty post this as scum
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 67, SirCakez wrote:My magic 8 ball says Marci is town thus I must move my vote
VOTE: beat
Not a great entrance
i read this post and thought
"i think this is scummy? I'm not sure. I didn't really know how to read Cakez's twigtossy posting last time I played him. Oh I was scum that game. I formed too many in-character memories.

wait how do i read cakez now tho"

i'm gonna

read cakez midgame or something
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #106 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Isis »

i'm gonna engage witht his game with the worst possible posting style probably but the important thing is to get away from the posting style of a dead bass that was caught from an artificial lake and driven home to be cooked but the fisher passed by and A&W restaurant when she had to reroute for a wreck and A&W's are sooo raaaare so she stopped and had a borgar then continued home but it was hard to remember a type of food in her trunk when her tummy was full so she went to bed and the fish spoiled
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 86, Beat wrote:Unless Cakez is deliberatly faking so I think scum would be more likely to identify the gamestate. Cakez most likely green then
VOTE: Beat
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Isis »

86 reads like scum stream of consciousness more than town stream of consciousness to me. It feels like the possibility that Cakez is faking unawareness of the gamestate is being seriously considered and presented as content, even though that's actually an extremely rare thing (and beat is some flavor of seasoned). I think town would more firmly reject including the possibility with any prominence after making a felt-judgment to just rule it out (especially if the final conclusion is green); scum!beat however has an incentive to present it as content because it's not impossible for it to happen in a mafia game and it's reasoning process for developing a read
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Isis »

why is it already 9:22
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #135 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Isis »

I just discovered that this top that already made me squee over the thumbslits also has hand warming pockets
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Isis »

Neither, their lateral angle and precise size maximize the comfortable enclosure of hands at the expense of the other possible purpose of pockets: storing belongings. Belongings would fall out quickly. This they are handwarming as an identifier for specialization, like a "putting" golf club.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #140 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:56 am

Post by Isis »

*Thus
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #141 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:01 am

Post by Isis »

In post 116, Aristeia wrote:ok someone tell me if this is stupid

let's say I believe Player X is a dirty scumbag.

Do I then pretend that I am townreading Player X and bat my eyes at him and flirt with him so he thinks I am not onto him and then when it's time to win by eliminating mafia members I pounce on him like a tiger RAWR!
Please be town
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #143 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Isis »

ismile
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #144 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:14 am

Post by Isis »

I think I guess skitter for town
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #145 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Isis »

I still have not read the setup and just want to vote mafia and apparently that's at least a decent angle and I feel willing to assume playing a vanilla nightless strategy tends to win the most from leashing behavior ruining dayplay anyways
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #146 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Isis »

Beat's defense kind of misrepresents my point but she'd do so as town.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #147 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Isis »

If Aristeia thought she should really misrepresent her scumreads would she tell us so.
It'd be a much more interesting dilemma if she seemed more serious
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #249 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 170, marcistar wrote:isis posts too much words but ends up saying nothing of value most of the time, but the rare post where theres value I like so isis town question mark?

meuh, i cant explain it.. like her posts dont really look bad at a glance... but something deep down is telling me we've got to be wary about her.
have we played before or no, you changed your avatar so i can't store and retrieve that information well

only curiuos i dont think it affects the game
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #251 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 183, skitter30 wrote:
In post 181, GuiltyLion wrote:is it the worst? :D
No i'm p sure she means me lol
I know there's a false positive rate to it but I'd be pretty ok killing someone for posting this
more specifically i can just
visualize scumskitter posting it and townskitter not
it's like
text indicating suspicion on her just has higher priority for interpretation than other content, causing the egregious error (she's clearly not kidding? both in structure and it's not remotely skitter's brand of humor, she's not really a court jester)
I don't think Aris posted suspicion about skit at any point
I know i'm gonna get mudslapped for level -1 gawtcha reads

but i know swift
actually i don't know swift i can't just be quiet and vig on the opinion that's how that metaphor would work

i know rest

howzabout that
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #252 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 184, Meuh wrote:
In post 167, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 158, GuiltyLion wrote:similar vein as what I just posted - why do you think scum!Isis would be so over the top you could catch her off of it just 4-5 pages into the game? doesn't that seem unlikely?
to be clear, you think this post is shutting down discussion?

how does it shut down discussion to say I don't think Isis is an easy obvscum

if he disagrees he's welcome to explain why

this isn't even a gotcha? like what
Okay yeah gotcha wasn’t the right term.

To me, the reason it felt like shutting down discussion is that I think your post implied the concept of scumreading Isis this early is somehow impossible or unreasonable to do.
You weren’t questioning the reasoning behind the read, you weren’t taking a stance regarding that read.
It was just “hey, do you reaaaaally think you can catch Isis that early? Is that reaaaally reasonable?”
and I don’t think that’s a question a townie asks to make the game progress; so I don’t think it was asked in good faith.
I think your reasoning makes sense in a vacuum but last time I played with GL I played pretty well [green, but still], if I'm recalling games in order, so with that tint of glasses on I'm not concerned.
Like if he sees me as a strong player then an overconfident solve based on a small amount of content might seem like antitown spotlight control for the game.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #253 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Isis »

independent of that i like the thesis that shutting down threads of entropy in low information phase is ++apparent content and +0 town and kind of scummy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #254 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Isis »

hmmm
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #255 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 199, GuiltyLion wrote:or to pocket Isis I guess, but I don't think scum!me wants or needs to pocket Isis
</3
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #256 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 222, skitter30 wrote:@gl i guess when i read and the emphasis seems to be more on defending isis than questioning the votes on her, if that makes sense

Also did you have a problem with my vote on her?
In post 207, GuiltyLion wrote:Isis, meh 144 felt like it was just giving a random read rather than meant to push the game any sort of which way from it so I care less about it.
I mean i had voted her prior to this and she didnt react to that at all and instead just threw a vague townread on me which is ? to me
you've aggroed me so many times that my emotional reaction was lol

but like if some things youve put together get me to e2 or whatever i will look at the core of your beliefs and try to defuse

you had lots of independent content for me to form a gut take on that i ddidn't to resort to interpret based on your read of me which I trust less to do in an unbiased way
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #259 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Isis »

I think Cakez pushing me is pink or red in a vacuum but i have enough of an antitown vibed baseline for him that I don't really want to join GL's wagon and throw ninja stars
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #262 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 215, the worst wrote:
In post 170, marcistar wrote:isis posts too much words but ends up saying nothing of value most of the time, but the rare post where theres value I like so isis town question mark?

meuh, i cant explain it.. like her posts dont really look bad at a glance... but something deep down is telling me we've got to be wary about her.
excuse me rude this was gonna be my secret twist read
I think GL's vote isn't one I will be following rn but it was a good vote
wait did i just post that
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #264 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Isis »

i'm done catching up, pretty willing to order a t-shirt
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #266 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Isis »

VOTE: skitter

i don't think this will take off

but i think i can incept it into eLo
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #268 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Isis »

it is not a joke
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #270 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Isis »

this is the post

when you deliver a joke you do not laugh at your own joke

it's a core rule of humor

Jimmy Fallon does so and it is remarked upon as the exception that proves the rule
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #271 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Isis »

ninjad

then why is "jokey" relevant at all?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #272 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Isis »

you're kitchen sinking my argument and i don't like that
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #273 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Isis »

i got emotionally frustrated enough to remember i need to take my dose today so thank you for that
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #274 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Isis »

that's looks more pernicious than it is

the set of triggers that remind today is Friday are disparate and kind of funnie
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #276 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Isis »

mk
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #292 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by Isis »

salad is yummy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #335 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:02 am

Post by Isis »

In post 301, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 267, Aristeia wrote:
In post 251, Isis wrote:I know there's a false positive rate to it but I'd be pretty ok killing someone for posting this
it's like
text indicating suspicion on her just has higher priority for interpretation than other content, causing the egregious error (she's clearly not kidding? both in structure and it's not remotely skitter's brand of humor, she's not really a court jester)
ok so this might be stupid and I will look bad for thinking this if skitter is actually mafia

but I think scum!her is more careful about posting things like this whereas town!her is more off the cuff and jokey.
This sounds correct
This is ironically an undersell of skitter, I think she's plenty brave enough to say "that person is about to vote me not foo or bar" as scum. The question is factual awareness as each alignment.
You're evaluating a different axis than the one I care about and saying she's +town on that axis, and I disagree, and even if so it should be far less impactful than the one I'm pointing at, unless you think skitter plays mafia like a supporting character in a horror film and wouldn't dare make mundane similar posts like "oh no when Jason said he planned to vote for the author of post 43 he meant me, it wasn't the post directly above his".
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #337 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Isis »

In post 304, Meuh wrote::shifty:
VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Not engaging with my response to GL’s argument at all, not asking me any questions to try sorting me, just echoing what’s already been said.
You have more experience playing with me (and a more accurate history of reading me) than GL and you’ve already seen Marci’s D1 tonal reads on me be very wrong.
The fact you’re willing to just go along with this push and rely on Marci/GL would be more understandable if we had never played together.
But here, I think it’s pretty telling. :eek:
How do I turn on emotes it's just showing me the words and I think my alignment interpretation of this post changed infinitesimally if I can see them @YDRASSE HELP ME
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #339 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Isis »

In post 311, marcistar wrote:
In post 251, Isis wrote:
I know there's a false positive rate to it but I'd be pretty ok killing someone for posting this
it's like

but i know swift
actually i don't know swift i can't just be quiet and vig on the opinion that's how that metaphor would work

i know rest

howzabout that
In post 266, Isis wrote:VOTE: skitter

i don't think this will take off

but i think i can incept it into eLo
In post 270, Isis wrote:
this is the post

when you deliver a joke you do not laugh at your own joke

it's a core rule of humor

Jimmy Fallon does so and it is remarked upon as the exception that proves the rule
1. i laugh at my own jokes wtf :cry:

2. i feel like this is making a bigger deal over nothing than it should be, i dont see why ur bent on it..? can u pls explain more?
I cannot count the number of times I've been upset about the number of people attacking me when I'm scum and later discovered it was fewer than I thought. There's this constant weird cognitive bias to more quickly accept final interpretations of events where you are under attack because you know you're scum and it's "correct". I expect this to function similarly across most players, maybe exempting ones that think they're unbeatable when they roll scum, but that's like, something 75% true that skitter 15% believes based on her posts across games :pika_dizzy:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #343 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Isis »

In post 316, Pavowski wrote:
In post 303, the worst wrote:VOTE: Meuh good call tbh, fast and loose is a much better play than slow and steady
Of the Meuh votes I like this one the least

(See? I don't have to make jokes, I could have said this one is the worst)
In post 336, SirCakez wrote:
In post 334, marcistar wrote:wtf 5??

my loyal sheep are making me doubt that theyre all loyal..
If it helps I didn't even realize you were voting Gamma I think their posts on page 12 were so bad they deserve a vote regardless
Her
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #344 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:14 am

Post by Isis »

Or she rather, or he
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #345 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Isis »

I can see smilies and now I'm in Aristeia's tech support pocket
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #348 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Isis »

I think the gamma case might be more pink than red. The weird thing about it is that meuh's point sounds very based in meta and could be a strong taking of the lay of the land of all that math is correct, but everyone is willing to me too the wagon and surely not all of them played the same game.
I guess this is a two scum game so "this person doesn't seem to have partners in the aggregate" is weaker
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #349 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Isis »

The op says three scum I thought people said we could win in two lims tho
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #353 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Isis »

At 3 scum I care a little more about the wagon velocity then. I don't like blanket dismissal of wagon velocity but I like it when there seems to be a mismatch in the strength of the reasoning and the speed of the wagon
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #354 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:27 am

Post by Isis »

I think it pretty clearly seems good to eliminate mafia
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #362 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:51 am

Post by Isis »

why is he scummy it sieved through my mind last time
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #365 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Isis »

Let's run away and don't ever look back, don't ever look back
My heart stops
When you look at me, just one touch
Now baby I believe this is real
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #366 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Isis »

i kinda see how his posts could be read that way tbh
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #368 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Isis »

Aristeia do you want me to be mafia
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #371 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Isis »

i want to be mafia
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #380 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:45 am

Post by Isis »

Hm. Isoing meuh, everything before 166 is kind of unflavored water and not great, and 184 seemed town indicative no matter what GuiltyLion is, buuut I was like "why wasn't there a vote there" and it was because that's where she was already voting as a semi serious vote so maybe I put less stock in it. I guess I see it as easier to fake with GL_is_bad as a premise.
Then the Gamma Emerald->Pavowski vote trajectory just doesn't look good at all, abandoning GE feels really political based on what she posted for voting her.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #381 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:47 am

Post by Isis »

I would say I would rather yeet Meuh than GE. I have not condensed an opinion on Pavowski. Btw when you read the word condensed in that sentence I need you to imagine a day when its so heavily foggy the humidity in the air randomly manifests itself into water on your surfaces gradually
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #444 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by Isis »

X_X
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #446 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by Isis »

i need it..
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #449 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Isis »

aaaaaaa
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #470 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Isis »

sourcing a gift with house money kinda reduces the flirtiness of it, sounds like you can bail if you need to anyhow
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #478 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Isis »

No
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #479 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't think I will
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #489 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Isis »

It seems pretty uncharitable for sure but like is it AI?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #507 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Isis »

I mildly dislike both Cakez and Beat.

I dread trying to read Cakez in d3 but feel like I could read Beat later though
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #509 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:36 am

Post by Isis »

Red flips aren't that bad idt, in this setup they uniquely would have been revealed as mafia at some point anyway

U must not be scum or you would have figured this out, I discussed it for hours in the scum PT
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #553 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by Isis »

VOTE: Cakez
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #557 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:18 am

Post by Isis »

Oh I didn't know elimination flavour for this game was anklerope concrete!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #573 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:23 am

Post by Isis »

In post 559, Aristeia wrote:Isis would you like me to find a sundress for you ?
Sundress might fit better on the other Isis: https://www.puzzleanddragons.us/single- ... -evolution

I might wear an edit briefly if I can vibe it but I can't promise to, avatars are rly personal to me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #696 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:55 am

Post by Isis »

In post 596, marcistar wrote:
In post 589, the worst wrote:I also have 0 other non-tonal reads on the entire remainder of the sundress core.
what would be funny is ari or some shit turns out to be scum

ive been thinking deeply and im not 100% sure that all the sundresses are town ever since i posed the question to fruit.
Aristeia seems town to me.

There's a lack of concern of what people think
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #697 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:57 am

Post by Isis »

Spoiler:
I don't think I can use that avi, the mood in the face doesn't feel sufficiently me (I've used that person as an avatar before and been fine with it so either it's a different frame of animation or I animated the whole thing
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #698 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 629, the worst wrote:I'm going to say one thing then move on: Ari's gamestate awareness is v high and she is good at working out which pockets she needs and how to manoeuvre into a situation where she needs them.

She's also UNFORTUNATELY also quite funny and good company so she just pockets people as either alignment
This seems like a post tw makes as scum about townAri when it's not really evidently occuring this particular game
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #700 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by Isis »

I read on and you like similarly are shading me for characteristics outside the game

You get how I can't take a favorable view of you keeping a massive metalubricated limpool right??
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #702 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm more excited about cake destruction than ever based on what others have posted and 10% of that was even Cakez
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #703 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by Isis »

You're insisting I have a large scumrange or sth
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #706 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 680, the worst wrote:outside of the tiara episode I think the way she's approached this game has played to her town skillset better than her scum skillset. tea leaves say she's more likely to be town but she occupies the titus part of my brain where I'm well aware she's within her scumrange.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #707 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Isis »

What is the townie motivation for framing things that way
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #708 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by Isis »

The ari treatment is objectively worse tbf ive been pulled towards an auxiliary point
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #709 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Isis »

Why is 64 degrees plus wind-chill in June this state is broken
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #736 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 716, Aristeia wrote:Isis defending me from the Imaginary Cat Creature makes me feel warm and bubbly inside
I will fill your stomach with champagne brewed from ancient arcane recipes Aristeia
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #737 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by Isis »

UTR is universal townread in my thesaurus
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #773 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't understand skitter's read on me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #775 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Isis »

Likelihood of correct factual recall was lowered. Willingness to say things quickly even though they might not be correct is the same imo, Aristeia's opinion is that that willingness is a little higher for town!skitter, I think that whole analysis is less profound and less AI than the concept of scum sometimes making factually incorrect statements that were framed in fear something like 20% more often than they would as town instead of like being 2% more free-speaking or whatever
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #777 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by Isis »

-afraid might not be the perfect word. more naturally envisioning gamestates with lances pointed at you.
- It's definitely both but of course on the latter component if that assessment is inaccurate I can't trust your opinion of the assessment even though you'd be incensed about that assessment
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #780 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:47 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't think Aristeia is scum with you but I think 2 of the 10 players that didn't even comment on my oh so terrible assessment could be
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #781 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by Isis »

maybe someone else said something, idr

it's weird to talk about pet theories that I know will not have traction

i just
feel obligated to
face them
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #783 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by Isis »

nah skitter is talking about lik 15 pages ago
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #784 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by Isis »

in the last 5 pages ive only talked about sundresses and tiaras
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #786 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by Isis »

that post sounds towny
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #788 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:16 pm

Post by Isis »

I understand why you're like discontent and that makes me see a surface level vibe of seeing me as scum but I think you'd be deeper than that??
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #789 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:16 pm

Post by Isis »

785 isn't very underminey or shadey even though it's incredulous
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #820 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Isis »

In post 799, skitter30 wrote:i feel like you're writing in a way that's somewhat opaque, making it difficult to understand you

Given that you said you dont think ari is scum with me, i dont understand why you're not giving her opinion weight. To me, that doesnt feel like sorting, that feels like you just want to have this read for whatever reason
These both feel like things that are "indictable" but I don't think you would genuinely expect any better out of me. Like, I like my own posting style this game and it's understandable enough and i wouldn't change it to be protown. You played with LegoLucy..

And I'm supposed to proxy my read of you to a player I've never played with? Do we usually have friction in games because Isis plays with too much humility. Is that what you're used to?

I'm not sure if you're just really taking it too personally that I felt your iso had a "newbies say hello"esque dink in it and have launched into a surprisingly broad virtue assassination over the 1vote vanity wagon, to the exclusion other stuff going on this game, or you're falling a bit short in this interpretations because you did roll scum. Unfortunately I do think you just let the universally unpopular point go a little more often as town but I'm not really sure. I don't know you that well. I know some dimensions I think, don't activate that as a trap card.

This is kind of exhausting

I kinda feel like people are passing notes in class about why Gamma is scum cause I haven't seen it on the blackboard yet. He's been a little tepid but explain me the bloodlust pls
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #821 (isolation #88) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Isis »

I feel like Cakez has too many reads that all dropped at once, feels more like press releases from a PR team than a solo journalist you dig
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #822 (isolation #89) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Isis »

Yes I have been casting too many Snooping Newsie why do you ask
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #855 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't townread you
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #871 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 856, skitter30 wrote:
In post 786, Isis wrote:that post sounds towny
what was this post meant to be?
you made a town indicative post and about four scummy ones
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #872 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 858, SirCakez wrote:Isis feels to me that she is just taking the positions in the game state that are most advantageous to her rather then actually scumhunting
the idea that i would wagon
skitter
using toothpicks and glue for
convenience
is hilarious
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #873 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 858, SirCakez wrote:Isis feels to me that she is just taking the positions in the game state that are most advantageous to her rather then actually scumhunting
i mean all my other reads probably could be convenient if i knew what the rolecards are tho tbh hopefully that's the focus of what you mean in spite of recency
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #874 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 865, marcistar wrote:i like the idea of isis being scum, ive been thinking about it a bit but im not too sure about it

like isis is too wordy in a way that i just skim her posts usually HSJEJJE THATS WHY IM UNSURE..
this makes me really sad

the part where you just skim my posts I mean that makes me sad

i wanna show people my feelings as the fun of mafia :(

idc if you think i'm scum sometimes
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #882 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 878, skitter30 wrote:
In post 872, Isis wrote:
the idea that i would wagon
skitter
using toothpicks and glue for
convenience
is hilarious
This is a valid point ...
Except you arent wagoning me, you've been sitting on a vanity vote that i'm not even sure you still have
the first draft said vanity voting you but i wanted to emphasize that i was the zeroth vote on the "wagon". Don't disagree with your characterization of what I've done, that is something I'm saying doesn't win the game for scum!Isis remotely.

I think I've been on cakez for a bit
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #883 (isolation #96) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 879, skitter30 wrote:Also apparently a few other people feel the same i do r.e. the opaqueness
If there's nothing to be lost and I'm mudspeak this game maybe I should pick a character to roleplay
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #904 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Isis »

Me neither!

Pedit: hehehehehehe
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #908 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by Isis »

I feel like no matter who is scum they're outplaying with me but I have stayed out of A&W and I'm enjoying this game

I actually passed by my first a&w in 3 years after making the a&w post.

I drove past cause calories :(
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #933 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 910, Aristeia wrote:
In post 908, Isis wrote:I feel like no matter who is scum they're outplaying with me but I have stayed out of A&W and I'm enjoying this game

I actually passed by my first a&w in 3 years after making the a&w post.

I drove past cause calories :(
why can't it just be gamma
Is the implication gamma isn't outplaying me if he's scum because I could see some benefits in the way he's played wait ahhhhhh
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #937 (isolation #100) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 928, skitter30 wrote:yes sorry about that >.>
that really was paranoia tho, i didn't really have anything to pin it on, was just vaguely ~paranoid~

i do understand where you're coming from tho, i just feel like i've seen scum-(main)-you play this way a few times ...

and wrt gamma - he had a post or two i liked but most of them i didn't
on balance i look at his iso and think 'scum' but i'm not actually convinced he's scum if that makes sense
Aristeia mains scum? I main thresh. I even colored my nails thresh colored this month
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #939 (isolation #101) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 930, the worst wrote:the wave of seasickness has passed and i am, like, really interested in isis' input when she's around
Input about which topic
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #948 (isolation #102) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Isis »

Pandora just licked my hand then nestled into my lap
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #949 (isolation #103) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Isis »

Guess I'm gonna play LoR
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #960 (isolation #104) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 951, the worst wrote:1) please pat pandora from me

2) i like i think skitter's ari read is towny
townie typo
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #961 (isolation #105) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by Isis »

how do you feel about your read of gamma directly aorn skitter
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #963 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Isis »

you used to think Gamma was almost as scummy as me, does that mean i was never that scummy?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #978 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by Isis »

ohno is cakez gamma an xor

i hate those
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #980 (isolation #108) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 977, Aristeia wrote:like ur saying that after u flip town, you want town to focus on me

but rn ur voting for sir cakes

so like that mindset doesnt make sense to me.
oh ok imma surprised pikachu a bit
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #981 (isolation #109) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Isis »

UNVOTE:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1040 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:12 am

Post by Isis »

In post 350, Meuh wrote:
In post 348, Isis wrote:I think the gamma case might be more pink than red. The weird thing about it is that meuh's point sounds very based in meta and could be a strong taking of the lay of the land of all that math is correct, but everyone is willing to me too the wagon and surely not all of them played the same game.
I guess this is a two scum game so "this person doesn't seem to have partners in the aggregate" is weaker
I have no clue what this post is saying, like at all
I thought you were hard disagreeing rather than misunderstanding before tons of people said I'm opaque this game.

Meuh wagoning based on meta made sense, people copying Meuh based on meta they haven't read does not make sense, sus. Less likely the people voting truly thought she was scum. I'm more likely to invest a million dollars to the person who shows me a special clock with a glass case than the girl who shows me a black box and promises there's a clock in there and explains how it works.

Idk how pro gamma I still am but I'm explaining an old post
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1041 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:15 am

Post by Isis »

Should I scumread what worst is doing or townread how they're doing it
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1044 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Isis »

If I can read Titus at all she's town
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1054 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:23 am

Post by Isis »

I buy the narrative that Titus encountered info that breaks her favorite theory and won't brute force it. I think scumtitus stubborns or makes up something new. Not necessarily a meta read either
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1077 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:45 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1011, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Aristeia
Having thought about it some more her seeming confidence on me does not mesh with the seeming wish she has to hide behind marci.
Saying "having thought about it more" but then leaning on content that is new material (additional insistences from Aristeia that she'd like to sheep) reads like bending really hard to portray a vote a certain way or trying really hard to make it seem like it's not an omgus vote. It seems disingenuous.

This pinged me before but I didn't have words for it

I still kinda don't have great words for it
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1080 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Isis »

i think it's skittergamma
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1112 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:12 am

Post by Isis »

Marci what do you want
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1127 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:53 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1120, SirCakez wrote:this game feels so stale guys
i'm so over this day 1 already
Why would anyone wagon TUF
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1128 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Isis »

I still wanna kill skitter
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1129 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:56 am

Post by Isis »

I can't really quality post while waiting for my car to arrive the last mile of it's 2500 mile delivery
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1140 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Isis »

It means I'm not driving the fancy hybrid SUV rental with driving assist keyless technology blah blah but it's my lil beat up car <3
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1141 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Isis »

Skitter's case makes sense but idk I just think Aristeia is town. She seems so carefree. I don't think she's pushing that hard so the thing about her over politicking doesn't seem deathknell when she lets all sorts of things be a distraction
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1146 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1142, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1121, skitter30 wrote:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm actually a little worried abt cakez too >.>
Why bc i agreed with ur post?
are you actually surprised your post seemed like a scumpost cause like
it did
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1154 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by Isis »

Gamma is even scummier and that associative doesn't make sense so that impairs my hype
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1157 (isolation #124) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1155, skitter30 wrote:i'm not sure i have much else to say about this scumread, but i feel p good with my vote on you rn
R u sure, with this momentary distraction I can skip to the endgames
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1158 (isolation #125) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Isis »

Slip but skip works too
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1231 (isolation #126) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1198, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 955, skitter30 wrote:(you're calling gamma's wagon inevitable ... that's a p pre-mature read from a town perspective, esp for the strength of your read on him, but is like exactly what scum-you would be tallying up here, and what scum-you would want. i'm not sure town-you settles for gamma just yet given your reasons for scumreading him. and there's also the fact that you're basically letting marci lead this wagon for you. yeah yeah you voted him first. she brought up the scumread first tho, and you voted just after gamma was posting limply so you had an excuse)
I def agree with skitter that calling the gamma wagon "inevitable" is sus, as they say

skitt picking fights with Isis and Ari b2b on D1 is brave if she's scum, I can really only see the immediate scum agenda in it if GE is scum and this is an effort to derail the wagon in some way

but I also don't think GE is scum so I'm kinda maybe liking skitter here

@Gamma - combative means you kinda get hostile and pick more aggressive fights as scum I've noticed as a way of discrediting. like in Situation Room you really went at FakeGod pretty intensely and that's stuck with me
I don't think skitter is scared of tussling with me at all I'm pretty sure she doesn't consider me a very threatening player of the game of mafia in general.

I think she feels that way about Aristeia though so I'd take the other half of your point
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1236 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1222, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1220, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1219, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1216, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1213, Aristeia wrote:I don't think any of your posting has made me think "this is town!GL"
mmm either I'm a scumgod or you're not very good at reading me then
just try to town it up ok?
why does this feel incredibly condescending?

how am i condescending to him when he said to me either he's god or I'm bad.
lol
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1237 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Isis »

1220 was a weird post
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1238 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Isis »

1220 was a weird post
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1243 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1239, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1231, Isis wrote:I think she feels that way about Aristeia though so I'd take the other half of your point
I don't think she feels that way about me at all because she has a habit of tunneling me as town and then getting me misflipped so she probly thinks she could get away with it as scum atp and i'd let her because I'm quite nice and I don't particularly care about getting misflipped.
i think you're one of like 4 people in the game with enough charisma to eliminate skitter
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1245 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by Isis »

you've nightkilled me??
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1246 (isolation #132) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by Isis »

oh aristeia, surely
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1317 (isolation #133) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1260, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1244, skitter30 wrote:uh that is how i feel about you
you know that's how i feel about you
i'm on record saying multiple times i'm scared of you as scum

i've literally fearkilled you n1 before

what are you even talking about
well if you're scum

then you know I'm town

and you know that what I said about taking this game very casually and just having fun / being vibey is truthful town me statement.

and what i said about not wanting to do any of the stuff I did in the previous games where I was more serious and things became quite dramatic/toxic is also true.

so you know I'm pretty much never going to do any serious pushes. hence you don't have to worry about me pushing you.
7d chess
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1319 (isolation #134) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1307, Aristeia wrote:since when is "this person isnt interacting with a lot of people" a good reason to not flip them
Ame made a spreadsheet of who interacted the most in the game and posited the least interactable people were scum. Ame is really smart. I miss Ame
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1347 (isolation #135) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Isis »

VOTE: gamma
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1496 (isolation #136) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1387, Aristeia wrote:not sure scum!duck tries to trigger me with intentionally bad faith play

it's a weird look
p sure duck isn't intentionally bad faithing
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1497 (isolation #137) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1467, skitter30 wrote:ahhhhhhhhh maybe gamma is scum
why don't i have like any confident townreads >.>
me_irl
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1498 (isolation #138) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:34 pm

Post by Isis »

Gamma's jam with Titus doesn't look that authentic.

I think it's a lolcat slot

omg it's 9:33 not 11:33 i gained 2 hours cause my phone confused me with military time

yessssssss
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1499 (isolation #139) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by Isis »

i need to sleep cause im gonna try to play pokemon cards at the downtown card store and buy that i mean I am going to get to work early, leave work early, drive downtown, probably discover I don't really understand how city parking works, step out of a parking spot that looks like ok maybe i'm allowed to park there, then read one of the 999999 signs menacingly reminding everyone what the biggest towing company in the city is and drive home, unpack half the remaining stuff in my house for the 4th (4th) halving of yet-to-be-unpacked possessions, lose a slay the spire run to goblin nob then fall asleep
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1533 (isolation #140) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Isis »

I guess I could hammer beat I found her scummy on like page six right ? Idk what she's done scummy recently.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1535 (isolation #141) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Isis »

That's like

Scathing
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1540 (isolation #142) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1537, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: titus
Here I want to give Gamma space for five minutes
Why isn't 1537 a beat vote?

Why are my recent posts any good cause that sounds political, I don't think I'm dying this phase and that wasn't as clear when I was supposedly suspicious
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1543 (isolation #143) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Isis »

Pavowski isn't that easy a wagon only like one other person besides Titus really lifted that torch
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1546 (isolation #144) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Isis »

There are 2 days left and nm isn't in the game why are you afraid of your scumreads getting hammered
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1547 (isolation #145) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1545, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1543, Isis wrote:Pavowski isn't that easy a wagon only like one other person besides Titus really lifted that torch
I'm calling it easy cuz Pav's been V/LA all game and hardly offered anything
She started the diatribe while he was active tho
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1549 (isolation #146) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Isis »

The number of people I tr in this lobby is much closer to skitter than cake
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1550 (isolation #147) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:14 am

Post by Isis »

I would love to have an Arnold Palmer with Marci but I don't townread her
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1566 (isolation #148) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1565, Aristeia wrote:i am not sure that having a wildly different view of the game is scum indicative for cakes
I'm sure that it's not
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1569 (isolation #149) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1563, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1503, Beat wrote:I mean my input this game has largely been ignored/ not engaged with except as reason to scumread me which doesn't incentivize me to be anything other than be withdrawn.
:?

I both dislike this post and also dislike the fact that virtually everyone ignored it

which posts this game do you feel people have ignored as it relates to your Ari scumread? feel like I'm maybe repeating myself but I don't see how you could genuinely believe what you've posted regarding Ari in your ISO would convince somebody that they should be voting her alongside you.
There was way too much wine in the post, I didn't want to brain it
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1582 (isolation #150) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Isis »

I think you could have lots of fun as scum Marcy

An Arnold Palmer is a lemonade tea
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1587 (isolation #151) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:39 am

Post by Isis »

Don't want to know what that is
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1589 (isolation #152) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:01 am

Post by Isis »

I'd enjoy a proof about an "unfair seed" where if you turn down a lot of strong skill cards because goblin nob is threatening and sts doesn't have peek ahead you lose to something else and this can't play skillfully enough to 100% WR the seed
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1590 (isolation #153) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:02 am

Post by Isis »

If the skills were very powerful it would be Funnee
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1592 (isolation #154) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by Isis »

I tried to pay the tournament fee ahead to the store in Seattle. They only offered two payments methods I didn't recognize and Google pay which I have used about a dozen times ever, the Google pay passes through to may PayPal which passes through to may credit card.

Apparently I got Google pay barely before my transition and it stores name information separately so it immediately sent the payment to the store in my deadname and sent a thank you text in my deadname and it didn't give me an entry code, apparently there is no method for matching prepayments to entrants besides viewing the names on the payment methods.
I can't handle someone scanning a list of names and trying to "help me out" by figuring out the last name matches, even if "I didn't prepay" might be mostly reliably.

I can't handle it right now

I was also looking forward to trying to go all week

But I can't handle it.

Once I stop crying I'll still fight a gremlin nob
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1594 (isolation #155) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1598 (isolation #156) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:52 pm

Post by Isis »

I wanna vote proxy to Aristeia but she's not voting
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1601 (isolation #157) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1599, Aristeia wrote:why do you trust me so much

i dont even trust me that much >.>
would you have no direction on this page if you were scum here?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1605 (isolation #158) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:36 pm

Post by Isis »

VOTE: table

Lim me tomorrow

I broke a three week streak if not drinking today cause of sad

Ok in fuffed out and edited this post
Lim me more
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1630 (isolation #159) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Isis »

I read Beat's iso and it's only like mildly bad
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1634 (isolation #160) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Isis »

Gamma if we eliminate you will we be eliminating a townie
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1648 (isolation #161) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:12 am

Post by Isis »

Gamma isn't very real I think the lim didn't go through because she has teammates t_t
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1658 (isolation #162) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by Isis »

VOTE: beat
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1659 (isolation #163) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by Isis »

I liked 1654
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1669 (isolation #164) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by Isis »

I trusted you Ari :(
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1672 (isolation #165) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Isis »

When I read the list of names voting Beat, Gamma is the scummiest
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1673 (isolation #166) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by Isis »

I have a light refutable townread on all the others
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1674 (isolation #167) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Isis »

The logic for voting Beat seemed soft enough that I would expect scum onwagon
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1676 (isolation #168) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by Isis »

I can't fully articulate my Aristeia TR so if people respectfully disagree and like want to flip Ari and clear Gamma instead of the other direction I guess I get it.
Wagonomics Gamma couldn't make it over the cliff and Beat could and it seems like partners could be the difference.

Idk mafia is hard, more than 3 people flipped to a townread on him so maybe I should understand the change of heart
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1679 (isolation #169) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Isis »

I got so confused bc I mix up the sundresses and it didn't seem like Ari would say that

I'm town this game but weirdly I've been like vibing really well but haven't towntold much and I think it's because all my reads are weak
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1680 (isolation #170) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1678, Gamma Emerald wrote:Again, who are these alleged partners Isis says I have
I'm allowed to think someone is scummy without naming an entire scumteam Gamma

I don't think that's a townie way to react to that type of push either
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1755 (isolation #171) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Isis »

:(
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1766 (isolation #172) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by Isis »

this game is a dumpster fire but it's my dumpster fire
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1769 (isolation #173) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Isis »

i'm tired of nullreading everyone
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1770 (isolation #174) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Isis »

skitter i think if you vote me just because I was the one who succumbed to the ennui of no one talking about anything but Beat when we had 2 days less it's kind of a shoot-the-messenger relationship with the bad wagon

I hope you have some other reasons to scumread me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1771 (isolation #175) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by Isis »

admittedly 2 days left might be the new 2 weeks left and my 2008 spirit might have seemed like a discussion cutoff
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1772 (isolation #176) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by Isis »

pavowski's partial fingerprint on this game feels like it's scummier than not but like if he had been fully involved the big picture would be way less bad it's a crappy feeling
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1773 (isolation #177) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by Isis »

it's 8:41 already fml
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1782 (isolation #178) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by Isis »

I like coral
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1783 (isolation #179) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:13 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1776, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1770, Isis wrote:skitter i think if you vote me just because I was the one who succumbed to the ennui of no one talking about anything but Beat when we had 2 days less it's kind of a shoot-the-messenger relationship with the bad wagon

I hope you have some other reasons to scumread me
- dont think beat was inevitable with 2 days left
- i do object to you 'succumbing to ennui', yes
- i dislike that you were putting some of the blame for your vote on ari, and that u were making moves towards voting her
- i still take issue with
I have no interest in killing Ari aside from the survivalism of being an alternative in terms of onwagon limming. I'd much rather kill Marci. No one would join me if I tried to build a wagon on Marci. Idk I'm learning that Beat's feeling of lack of agency isn't scummy at all and feel foolish and bad
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1784 (isolation #180) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:17 pm

Post by Isis »

If you lose this game because you solved post 108 less correctly than GuiltyLion it won't be a story I shed much tears over that's a pretty interesting way for a mafia game to go.

If you're scum here and pushing argument ad repetition on me I'm significantly more worried about that as a shitty way to lose when so much of your play has been convenient.

Like I know there is scum on the wagon but I also know you're pushing the laser pointer towards the only person on the wagon I know is town

With the tipping point of "oh, she hammered"

Which I have less comfort with you misinterpreting than 108
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1786 (isolation #181) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:30 pm

Post by Isis »

ur charisma stat is very good
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1787 (isolation #182) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:30 pm

Post by Isis »

i didn't understand or buy into why you ever stopped pushing me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1788 (isolation #183) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:31 pm

Post by Isis »

marcistar's treatment of the fruit slot has been super bizarre and makes me feel like she knows he's town
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1789 (isolation #184) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:31 pm

Post by Isis »

maybe only bizarre
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1792 (isolation #185) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm pretty minimalist with my flip reactions when I play scum, maybe that's a leak though
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1796 (isolation #186) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:37 pm

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse is the mod you are required to make all reads purely on vibes
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1799 (isolation #187) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:46 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1503, Beat wrote:
In post 1377, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1282, Beat wrote:1. My ari scumread was addressed before the vote near start of day. It has grown since then.
2. I believe this is an accurate read on my position with the Gamma Wagon. I'm not convinced enough of GE being scum to vote there when we are so close to hammer. I also have other scumreads I'd like to address more. I am fence sitting on Gamma deliberately in a way (though i didnt think of it like this before)

(Additionally I dont think a GE flip gives us much info regardless of alignment)
My issue is more - if you don't think GE is a good flip and you're invested in an Ari scumread, why weren't you being more loud about it? isn't gonna motivate anyone to vote Ari, I'd expect town to be more vocal about steering the wagon away from Gamma if that's what you want. that's what I mean by "quiet", you were content to let a bunch of people argue with each other and Ari to hardpush Gamma while you just plopped a vote on her

it might be a playstyle thing because you've been kinda withdrawn throughout the whole game but especially at that particular juncture of the game it felt like you didn't actually care about the current momentum of Ari's Gamma push/wagon
I mean my input this game has largely been ignored/ not engaged with except as reason to scumread me which doesn't incentivize me to be anything other than be withdrawn.
I was talking about this post.

I feel like there's definitely ways to townread and scumread the mindset of this post.

We know she was town now.

If you can't get your preferred eliminations because no one is on your wavelength at all it doesn't matter if they're right, the benefits just don't exist, the player will not actually die. And not dying is the only the left you could do for your win%.

If I looked back I wouldn't be surprised if I had a bit more engagement than Beat ever got, but as a baseline people listen to me most of the time in most of my games so I'm not used being on the fringes as much as I am here.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1800 (isolation #188) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:46 pm

Post by Isis »

yeah that was a longer post i was composing
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1801 (isolation #189) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:48 pm

Post by Isis »

I think one of the main ways saying "nobody vote proxies me anyway I am evolving from Shellder to Cloister" can be viewed as scummy is it's a form of indignation
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1802 (isolation #190) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:48 pm

Post by Isis »

as a 51-49 thing i think indignation is usually scummy in and of itself
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1804 (isolation #191) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:16 pm

Post by Isis »

No that was a very lobby agnostic thought, if I read the lobby names there is a litany of people who are less likely to tune into my tv channels compared to the average player.

I do feel a lot of fatalism about people not being interested in a marcistar case for reasons related to how she has blocced effectively and like. She's nicer and more lovable than me I'm a hag
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1805 (isolation #192) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:26 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1275, marcistar wrote:pls guys fruits my friend and he isnt used to how ppl on forums play hes just playing with what he knows from (he does irl maf with friends) and discord maf

its prob a cultural shock for him :pensive::v:
In post 1520, marcistar wrote:ugh fruits always just such a frustrating player to deal with.

he calls me filler, but thats just exactly what he is.
refuses to read at times, complains about wagons in a way that it seems like hes trying to prevent progression, only focusing on reading skitter, a weird lack of reads in his iso.

i know hes perfectly capable but also i know he just generally likes shitting around and being stubborn
In post 1534, marcistar wrote:i dont scumread fruit im just statimg facts

when hes town he usually gets in the way of good scumhunting where we play
I think the thing really sinister about this progression is that after 1275, TUF has been granted agency. If 1275 is taken well by the other players, modest efforts of scumhunting from fruit will followed up on, rather than if she didn't post it, then we might view it as being too low effort to signal boost compared to other people in the town.

After 1534 TUF doesn't have agency. He's discredited. If you engage the lines he's questioning along you're participating in "getting in the way of good scumhunting".

The thing that changed was that TUF suspected her.

1275 is perhaps the scummier feather on the scale in the end. She probably has long held a belief that fruit is ineffective, but she characterized his posting favorably in 1275 because she expected fruit to just bloc with her for free since he doesn't know anyone else in the game. She'd be interested in doing that as both alignments but more interested as scum because town!marci doesn't know whether she needs to just kill TUF d1 because he's scum (she's never actually posted an affirmative reason to townread him, all game)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1838 (isolation #193) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:48 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1807, Coral wrote:I guess I'm actually still a little hung up on why you were so fatalistic about people not listening to you

i don't see any previous mention of why you find marci to be scum in your ISO, between 1534 and now, at least. that would make the self-comparisons to Beat a tad premature, no? my understanding was that Beat expressed reads and reasons, felt nobody listened to them, got dejected and shut down. you expressed a read without reasons despite the reason being actually pretty good, and then said that you understood the lack of engagement and agency that beat was feeling, and said that nobody would follow you onto a marci vote.

I think I may be coming back around to finding that line to be performative
i mean you asked about marci as a tertiary element but most of my butthurt is the poor traction when I voted beat/skitter

everyone talked past or talked around my initial vote on skitter, there are like, 99 direct ways to be skeptical which was what i expected and would have been less dissatisfying

blblblblbllb
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1839 (isolation #194) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:50 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1831, Titus wrote:If it is compelling, why isn't Isis voting?
emotionally i want to dayvig skitter right now more than i want to follow the case

it's a bar

there's no way I could lim skitter this day phase tho so you're right VOTE: marci

earlier i would have said gamma is a much stronger onwagon lim but the skeptics are getting to me somehow i guess
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1841 (isolation #195) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Isis »

i feel sad i don't have a sundress avi
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1842 (isolation #196) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Isis »

memento mori is a fun monster train card
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1843 (isolation #197) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:18 am

Post by Isis »

Titus is still pretty town

and I don't think Guiltylion is scum

this game feels somewhat more like it has 10 townies in it than yesterday
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1845 (isolation #198) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:31 am

Post by Isis »

i wouldn't craft a scenario where i'm whining more as scum, whiners die
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1847 (isolation #199) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Isis »

it's NOT ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Open Games”