Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by Malakittens »

A bite late to the party

Sorry guys!!
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Malakittens »

So Ngl I been super busy lately and just keep forgetting about this game

The wagon on me is totally valid and I totally get it.

Let me sleep for a bit and then I’ll be here
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also I just realized PYP is over. I also got forced replaced for inactivity and when I went to take back my slot after my marathon slots I never got the PM with the ok to do so.

So tbh I just never had the time to play that game when it started because I was just at a very busy time.

It is what it is tho.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So Page 1&2:

I kinda vibe with a possible Vulture town.

Datisi/ari is gonna be hard to read, but I promise not to scream for their elim for the full on pocket attempts......

161 feels like town!Datisi. I also agree w/ a good portion of these reads.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 310, Andante wrote:VOTE: hutmeil
they seem a little off, like their “focus” upon entering doesn’t seem to be to actually sort anyone, and just asked a few questions where like you could give any answer and they probably wouldn’t even follow up? idk, they just don’t feel like town to me, and they’re probably my strong “lead” for where to go to find maf, could just be I SR their stuff cause there’s not a lot, but I genuinely don’t like what we have so far from hut
I lowkey thought the same thing in a prev game with hutmeil and refused to remove myself out of a tunnel and I was wrong. So I'm going to take a bit of caution because I try to sort this slot.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

ngl i'm on beginning of page 15 and i feel like gamma is lacking the passion and soul in their posts that they usually have as town. I'm kinda scum reading that slot, but it might be early

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

oof I think hell is freezing over:

Ari/datisi/andante all feel town to me
gamma feels scum
i'm not getting townish vibes from fire.
SS is going to be hard to read in general.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 508, hutmeil wrote:I find Andante scummy just for the fact that he keeps changing his votes. If I counted correctly, you've already voted 8 times! But then again he seems playful so cannot really read into anything there.
That doesn't make her scum. I remember in one of the games (I think Control??) I remember doing a VCA PxP and she kept changing her vote and I wantedto kill her lmaffo

VOTE: gamma

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 944, Something_Smart wrote:That is a really worrying readlist.
:roll:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 949, Andante wrote:
In post 945, Malakittens wrote:
In post 508, hutmeil wrote:I find Andante scummy just for the fact that he keeps changing his votes. If I counted correctly, you've already voted 8 times! But then again he seems playful so cannot really read into anything there.
That doesn't make her scum. I remember in one of the games (I think Control??) I remember doing a VCA PxP and she kept changing her vote and I wantedto kill her lmaffo

VOTE: gamma
you did VCA on my voting? lol that's funny
No, there was multiple instances of pages that went without anyone other than you moving votes and just made it longer to do

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by Malakittens »

here's the thing re: gamma

so early posts feel like more of their scum meta

but

page 30 gave me pause re: interactions with andante, but once those interactions were over. I'm getting the less passionate gamma

so i'm lowkey conflicted on that slot read

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 870, Andante wrote:
In post 867, fireisredsir wrote:i don't really mind pressure on andante, btw, i think it's useful.
I mind the pressure. I think it's the opposite of useful. I don't do pressure.
u don't do pressure as scum
you legit curl and die when you are pressured as scum
town not as much

me no gusta la post

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

ngl

that was kinda not exciting to read and catch up on.

My thoughts are a bit scattered mainly bc i like to interact rl rather than catch up to solidify my reads..

i'm about to be done with work in 30 minutes go home and sleep and then be up for another 12 (yay me -- not)

but i'm in this rather decently ok mood so i shouldn't be having this "baaaaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaah reaction" when i was catching up since i was dancing and singing and pausing multiple times.

but i feel like the following could potentially be town {Dat/Ari}

I need to sort out one of Gamma and Andante. I have disliked both of their posting for different reasons:
Gamma because I feel majority of the posts feels empty, no passion, but then there's time where the passion is felt like they are interacting with Andante. I potenitally could see these interactions as S/T, but I need to figure out who is who tho.
As for Andante I was leaning more for town!andnate, but then 870 is giving me pause because I know Scum!Andante hates pressure. I dont think I ever heard town!andante make such a comment.

So now I'm thinking that it could be gamma as town/andante as scum because I don't think is a t/t, but i also don't think this is a s/s interaction.

I also am not liking vulture and I like that slot even less now knowing that it's ydrasse. I don't know if this level of posting is in town!yadrasse range

as for everyone else I'm going to prob need to get reads based on interacting with you tbh.

VP is going to be hard to read, but i'm gut vibing with a town!VP.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:09 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 964, Andante wrote:really? just want to ignore me mala?
VOTE: Malakittens
I wasn't. I just had things to do other than this game.

As I said: I'm kinda placing you and Gamma together. I don't really know which one of you is scum, but it's more than likely to be Gamma.

As I also said you know your meta pretty well. I know you tend to get very quiet and explode when you are caught as scum, but with you knowing that tell it gives me pause on a town read because meta tells can be manilupative

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 959, Andante wrote:
In post 957, Malakittens wrote:As for Andante I was leaning more for town!andnate, but then 870 is giving me pause because I know Scum!Andante hates pressure. I dont think I ever heard town!andante make such a comment.
I'm scum for 1 comment? and instead of asking me for clarification...
From what I'm aware of, scum me loses my mind with pressure, and town me either loses it or starts "openwolfing" cause I think it's so dumb. Why do I lose it as scum? cause the pressure of letting teammates down. so yeah, carry on about how that 1 post makes me maf... not anything else I said
Exactly, but straight up going I hate pressure, please don't do it.

I just dooooooooooon't like it because scum!andante hates it more than town!andante. I just don't see how town!andante makes this post and I can see it more for scum!andante

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 984, Vulture wrote:Wrt Mala, I’m curious why she hasn’t said anything about Implo, given the fact that she townreads everyone who was voting for her except him. Am on mobile so might have missed it but I see no mention. Maybe she thinks the wagon is valid/expected due to her activity but it’s a strange thing.

Also curious why she doesn’t like me after learning my identity but that’s more of a selfish thing than it is a read thing.
Eh, I haven't really see anything that stands out regarding Impo and even Penguin for that matter. I feel like they are just ~present~ if that makes any sense.

also I don't really see how i'm "townreading" everyone.

I also do think the wagon is valid & I believe I already said it in the past post.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:43 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 985, Andante wrote:Malakittens - Scummy. All yall are like "MALA POSTED!!! SHE'S TOWN!! but like.. she HAD to post to avoid immediate elimination. And then like, she just goes "yeah andante maf. this line sucks" like... 1 post of mine... and like, I definitely didn't mean it how she was saying it, I just don't think she's town. Feels like she's trying to find some "valid reason" to TR me
I mean I was liking your energy vs Gamma. As I said in a previous post the two of you are definitely not s/s, but your interactions don't feel t/t either. Majority of catching up I had Gamma with scum pings, but then there's a few of your posts I can't stand which make me question whether or not I'm just tunneling on Gamma and being wrong and have you in a town-read for a bad reason.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:44 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 994, Andante wrote:
In post 992, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 985, Andante wrote:GeorgeBailey - Any intentions on playing the game you signed up for?
Why is George null for you but mala is scummy for lurking?
mala is scummy for her "read" on me
In post 995, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 994, Andante wrote:
In post 992, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 985, Andante wrote:GeorgeBailey - Any intentions on playing the game you signed up for?
Why is George null for you but mala is scummy for lurking?
mala is scummy for her "read" on me
zzzzz
Reactionary at it's best. NAI for Andante

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1034, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mama if you could have a PT with one person in this game who would it be?
Gun to my head it's Datisi

I'd think I'd enjoy a PT with Datisi.

me with PT's i need someone who can keep me engaged and who I think is town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:51 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1056, Datisi wrote:i am in a petty mood and i started pulling out quotes from the coalition game to show why i think this is not the same mala (and also because baltar's "my case for town!mala is better" is rich considering his case is "she made posts")

but that's probably kinda stupid because it gives her even more of an idea what to try to emulate if she wants to try to fool me

has that ship sailed already? maybe. we'll see.
I mean if I really wanted to screw people's head with meta I can do it, but the fact it requires so much time/effort on my part I'm just not willing to do it because my line of thought is this
My family/Friends -> FT job -> PT job -> volly place -> mafia
now I'm going to be adding school into the mix.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1075, hutmeil wrote:In post 1001, Andante wrote:
In post 998, hutmeil wrote:
Vulture - My controversial take. I'm not sure if I should repeat the reasons for my take but I stand by it. As for their other posts, are they more towny or scummy, I'm not sure with the answer to that but I think their posts are logical and makes sense so other than their early d1 suggestion, I don't think I will add scum points to their slot

I might have missed it, but without quoting full posts (just putting the post numbers are fine) could you repeat why Vulture is your STRONGEST SR?

Basically I SRd Vulture for them suggesting an early Mason reveal because it's more beneficial to scum than town. Others hated my stand and that's why it's controversial.
hot take

that's funny b/c i SR'd you for early PR fishing in the newbie game for the same exact thing................................

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1158, Datisi wrote:
In post 1141, Malakittens wrote:I also do think the wagon is valid & I believe I already said it in the past post.
do you have any comments on the fact that you had the opposite stance in coalition ()
That game was a different setup

we needed to keep scum out of the D1 vote. I was pretty vocal about not wanting you/ari in the block and std out bc i had this feeling regarding it and i was right

i didnt get upset at an elimination, but i was upset that i was being fuckign ignored and i was right on the SPOT

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1180, Datisi wrote:i'm mainly asking about the stark difference in reaction to getting voted after lurking
Tbh I’m sick of having the same vicious cycle and repeated arguments over and over again. Eventually I need to cut myself loose

It is what it is.

Right now I’m all about healing and moving on.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1195, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1194, Malakittens wrote:Eventually I need to cut myself loose
What are you cutting loose from?
The unneeded stress to have to keep defending myself from bullshit Mets tells every game

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I gotta agree with Fire in regards to std

I think we got a town!std over a scum!std

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

It’s July 4

I’m prod dodging

I’m going to be drinking

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Excuse me.

I’m not dying today or any day.

I’m going to reread the thread now with a scum penguin in mind tho.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1628, hutmeil wrote:Just want to point out that VP had 3 SRs - Peng/Mala/Andante. He got Peng right. Maybe that got him NKd? I get the Mala SR. But Andante I have to think about more...
He wasn’t scum reading me at the end

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I mean I think I been pretty *okay* at spotting town!gamma from scum!gamma. As I already mentioned I don't think Andante/Gamma share the same alignment and I feel like one of them are more than likely scum.

If i had to do a 3:1 EoL with them - id pick gamma for the scum over andante.

so i dont think gamma is a bad vote

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1751, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1649, Malakittens wrote:I mean I think I been pretty *okay* at spotting town!gamma from scum!gamma. As I already mentioned I don't think Andante/Gamma share the same alignment and I feel like one of them are more than likely scum.

If i had to do a 3:1 EoL with them - id pick gamma for the scum over andante.

so i dont think gamma is a bad vote
:igmeou:
Again, Am I wrong tho? I had you right in schadd's game even tho I was an alt. Then you replaced out and I felt bad, but i still remained tunneled on your slot.

You have a weird non-passion when you are playing scum. I don't see passion here, but I saw a hint when you were interacting with andante, but then it felt flat

I could be wrong. Maybe you are both town then, but i seriously doubt it.

Also it doesn't seem like you are doing much to sort me so w/e

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Gamma

Going back to this.

Again if I had a choice between Andante Gamma i'd yeet gamma b/c i think andante is town so

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

std feels town. I just recently played with a scum std x2 and this does not resemble the play in those games

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Malakittens »

Meow

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Sorry I was getting frustrated at the game but then I tried to throw off with a soft which was my fault entirely

Return to “Completed Open Games”