I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

UNVOTE:
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town Gamma, choose wisely
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Imagine having 4 pages of discussion so soon, group 3 are a bunch of losers
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 25, Gamma Emerald wrote:NM, what is your take on the events of the other threads?
I'm not reading them
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gamma just ignore all this, they’re scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Your Highness is tryhard scum Gamma, you know this in your heart
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VTs in this set-up should be focusing on towning it up in their own thread, not on commenting on threads they can't even post and interact with the players in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #41 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

This aint a dead PT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #48 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 46, Galron wrote:
In post 36, Galron wrote:Since you're here yh, why are you town?
You can answer this too N_M.
Because my role PM says so
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #54 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #56 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who is Nona1510?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #58 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Oh, I don't want to see any posts from other threads thanks
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #68 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Nope

Return to “Completed Open Games”