Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Dry-fit »

/Confirm

Vote: Wdjat
because I love Mecha Shiva
Wdjat wrote:Could everyone talk about previous experience with other players? I don't know any of you.
I've played with Lowell twice before. Once he was scum and once he was town. I've played with don_johnson once before, and in that same game I nightkilled TDC right after replacing in, so technically I guess I haven't played with him :P
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Sleepless Assassin wrote:Nessa, why are you looking at who the easy targets are?

Unvote, Vote nessarae56
+1

unvote. Vote: nessarae56
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Sleepless Assassin has the right idea. We should examine Lowell's play to decide whether he should be lynched.

@Semioldguy: What do you think of nessarae56?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

@ ConfidAnon: Any thoughts about the game?

@ Semioldguy: Is your vote for Wdjat serious?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:59 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Sounds like fun.

unvote. vote: SerRose

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Dry-fit »

SerRose wrote:
vote semioldguy

you can either be genuinely looking for a good game with plenty of interactions

or

just picking on easy target
So I take it you think it's the latter?
SerRose wrote:haha yes i concede i'm not being useful/posting much here.
Do you have any desire to change that?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

TDC wrote:Could everyone on the SerRose wagon (and Lowell) tell me where they see him on a 1-10 scale from "anti-town" to "scummy"?
Right now the only thing I find scummy about SerRose is his OMGUS vote. Actually I'm surprised no one else has brought it up.

@Semioldguy: What do you think of SerRose's vote?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:48 am

Post by Dry-fit »

TDC wrote:Just checking: You guys are all aware that his total post count and his post count in this game are identical, right?
Yes, but he doesn't seem to be a complete newbie.
don_johnson wrote:i don't really see any reason to lynch serrose at this point. probably more suited to be a night target for one of our power roles.
Any perticular reason you're directing power roles, DJ?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

semioldguy wrote:@Dry-Fit
What about SerRose to you indicates that he is not a complete newbie. I disagree with your assertion and think that it is most likely for SerRose to be a complete newbie.
Well, mainly the fact that he signed up for an open in his first game and understood the queue system. Also reading his posts I just had the feeling he had played before. One way to find out.

@SerRose: What is your previous experience playing mafia, if any.
don_johnson wrote:i was more alluding to the fact that it is not in town's best interest to lynch a player who is ultimately null tell. null tell players are better targeted with night actions.
What do you mean "null tell players?"

@Mod: Can we get prods on Sleepless Assassin and SerRose?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Dry-fit »

semioldguy wrote:Wdjat is currently the next best lynch after SerRose in my opinion.
Care to elaborate on this now?
don_johnson wrote:dry-fit: null tell means you can't read a player. they appear as neither scum nor town.
That's what I thought. Just because you aren't able to read him, why does that make you think the rest of us can't?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

don_johnson wrote:i need to iso your posts, but you are rubbing me the wrong way. you seem to be attributing comments to me that i never made. i don't think i said i was unable to read him, and i also don't think i said the rest of you can't either. please go back and read what i posted in its context and get back to me.
Okay...
don_johnson wrote:i was more alluding to the fact that it is not in town's best interest to lynch a player who is ultimately null tell. null tell players are better targeted with night actions. doesn't make a difference what set-up you are in.
don_johnson wrote:dry-fit: null tell means you can't read a player. they appear as neither scum nor town.
I can't see any interpretation of this other than that you can't get a read on him. And since you're recommending we don't lynch him because he's "null tell," I don't see how you're not suggesting the rest of us can't read him either. Why else would you describe him that way?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

After a reread, I really don't like how Wdjat stated that Lowell shouldn't be the lynch so early. I would switch my vote to him but SerRose's vote is just so darn bad. Really need to hear an explanation from him.

@DJ: After rereading the thread, I'm still not sure who you were referring to that said he was null, but I'm willing to drop it.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

@Semioldguy- What about Wdjat's recent posts looks better?

Not really much else to say until we hear from Confid/replacement.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Regfan wrote:
Dry-fit

From paste experiences (This game I was in, especially by LordChrono's play):

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13355

The mafia tend to be semi-active and ask a lot of questions to appear 'townie' but don't actually analysis or take a stance on anything until forced to or called out.

Overall read on Dry-fit - Medium read as a Mafia.
:Shrug: Asking lots of questions is my playstyle. I haven't done a lot of analysis this game because my top suspect is SerRose and he never really posted enough to do much analysis. The cases on CA and SA don't really interest me.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Regfan wrote:The cases don't interest you but you do nothing to prevent the lynch of something you don't believe in??
I never felt he was in such danger of a lynch to need a defense.
Bio Hazard wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:@ Semioldguy: Is your vote for Wdjat serious?
This also pinged on my scumdar. Why wouldn't it be?
What's scummy about this? I asked because the game was still kind of in the rvs. I did the exact same thing as town before here:viewtopic.php?p=1955038=72#1955038
Bio Hazard wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:Sounds like fun.

unvote. vote: SerRose
So, you derail a wdjat wagon to start a SerRose wagon. If wdjat flips scum, dry-fit is also likely scum.
Both of them had two votes on them when I voted for SerRose. So if I had voted for Wdjat, would that have been derailing the SerRose wagon?
Bio Hazard wrote:dry-fit calls DJ down for trying to "direct" power roles, which is complete BS, because DJ has a good point.
Good. Could you explain what his point was to me, because I couldn't understand it and dj couldn't adequately explain it.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Bio Hazard wrote:And how do you defend your nessarae vote, SA and dry-fit?
I agreed with SA's reasoning and wanted to apply pressure. I know it wasn't a great case or anything, but I believe that a vote for something only the slightest bit scummy is better than a random vote.
Regfan wrote:Again, you fail to spot the difference between yourself and him, you've' always mentioned your comments on the players being voted and bandwagoned whereas Dry never mentioned his and only when really attacked did he say he didn't suspect both. If he never truly suspected both people being voted, why did he never bring anything up earlier?
Again, I never felt those players were in serious danger of being lynched. I could also see where the cases on them were coming from, so it's not like I thought their wagons were scummy. I just didn't really have much to say about them.

Bio's bad and seemingly opportunistic case on me is beginning to make him one of my top suspects.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Dry-fit »

WTF? I made a post last night, but I guess it didn't submit. Let's try again.
Regfan wrote:Anyway moving on. I still believe Dry-Fit is mafia and haven't seen anything to disprove my suspicions, if anything the fact he didn't vote with the Bio lynch and instead voted against me without any reasoning increases my suspicions.
I was voting for you because of your predecessor's actions, and already explained my reasoning for doing so.

I'd like to hear more from Lowell. He really seems to be sitting back and hiding in the background. He hasn't really stated opinions on any players other than Serrose and Confid/BioHazard throughout the whole game. His post 233 also concerns me. It looks like an attempt to justify his vote without bringing any attention to himself.

@Lowell: Who is your top suspect.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

@Sleepless Assassin: So you're pretty confident Regfan is scum?

He's still my top suspect.
vote: Regfan

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Dry-fit »

don_johnson wrote:with bio flipping town, i think regfan is less likely to be scum, no?
Why would that be the case?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

don_johnson wrote:wdjat(i think replaced serose?)
Regfan replaced SerRose....
don_johnson wrote:dammit. i keep forgetting that SA is in this game. i don't like the fact that he's getting a pass here.

unvote, vote: sleeplessassasin.
Where did that SA vote coming from? Is he getting a free pass because a couple of people said they have a town read on him?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

don_johnson wrote:
Dry-fit wrote: Where did that SA vote coming from? Is he getting a free pass because a couple of people said they have a town read on him?
i think SA should be lynched. noone else seems to be suspicious of him. i am not sure why people are giving him a free pass.
He's scummy because no one is suspicious of him? I don't see you implying any suspicion of him since page six. Why is he your preferred lynch?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

don_johnson wrote:what is your read on SA?
what is your read on Reg and his claim?
what is your read on TDC?
SA has looked town to me for pretty much the entire game. He hasn't done anything scummy to me.

I find SerRose's actions too scummy to get past. Reg's claim doesn't change my opinion of him.

TDC also hasn't really done anything scummy, but I feel he's trying extra hard to stay in the background.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

don_johnson wrote: dry: would you mind regurgitating what it was about serrose that was scummy?
He dropped a terrible omgus vote on semioldguy day 1, and continually refused to provide content or make his suspicions known.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

don_johnson wrote:those on a wagon should discuss more about why they don't to move(unless they do).
Well, I'm not moving my vote because right now the competing wagons are on myself(obviously not joining that) and one forming on SA, who is one of my stronger town reads.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Dry-fit »

The recent reactions to the Regfan wagon make me think he's scum as much as ever.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Lowell wrote:Why not? What the hell else is happening?
So it's fine to lynch me when nothing is happening but not Regfan?

I don't want to claim unless someone shows intent to hammer.

C'mon Andy!

Return to “Completed Open Games”