Bio Hazard
Bio Hazard
Goon
Bio Hazard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Bio Hazard »

My replacee doesn't make much sense the first few pages, but at the risk of sounding like OMGUS, I'm going to point out that the early nessarae miniwagon is BS there was probably scum on it: Sleepless Assassin or dry-fit.
wdjat wrote:side note: mafiascum needs a smiley that's suspiciously raising an eyebrow or something.
I just saw this and had to answer it.
:|
wdjat wrote:Given that dude's got a history of looking scummy, I don't think he's the right lynch today. But his meta definitely sounds like someone who can be scum and try to brush his scummy behavior off as Lowell being Lowell.
This pinged on my scumdar because you completely contradict yourself. You don't want him to use meta defense, but you say he's not the right lynch for today, using meta defense.
Lowell wrote:I can't tell if wdjat is buttering me up for a lynch or to protect me from a lynch. Either way it's scummy.
Exactly.

SerRose is active lurking.
dry-fit wrote:@ Semioldguy: Is your vote for Wdjat serious?

This also pinged on my scumdar. Why wouldn't it be?
dry-fit wrote:Sounds like fun.

unvote. vote: SerRose

So, you derail a wdjat wagon to start a SerRose wagon. If wdjat flips scum, dry-fit is also likely scum.

I disagree with my replacee about Lowell. I think his L1 vote was an honest mistake.

dry-fit calls DJ down for trying to "direct" power roles, which is complete BS, because DJ has a good point.

People, please keep posts short, my eyes are rolling back in my head.
Could someone please
summarize
the case on sleepless assassin?

Overall, dry-fit and wdjat are my top two suspects.

Vote: dry-fit
Bio Hazard
Bio Hazard
Goon
Bio Hazard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Bio Hazard »

Well, read my last post.
Bio Hazard
Bio Hazard
Goon
Bio Hazard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Bio Hazard »

Dry-fit wrote:
Bio Hazard wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:@ Semioldguy: Is your vote for Wdjat serious?
What's scummy about this? I asked because the game was still kind of in the rvs. I did the exact same thing as town before here:viewtopic.php?p=1955038=72#1955038
There was nothing to suggest it was a joke.
dry-fit wrote:
Bio Hazard wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:Sounds like fun.

So, you derail a wdjat wagon to start a SerRose wagon. If wdjat flips scum, dry-fit is also likely scum.
Both of them had two votes on them when I voted for SerRose. So if I had voted for Wdjat, would that have been derailing the SerRose wagon?
No, because there's nothing else to suggest a connection between you and SerRose.
dry-fit wrote:
Bio Hazard wrote:dry-fit calls DJ down for trying to "direct" power roles, which is complete BS, because DJ has a good point.
Good. Could you explain what his point was to me, because I couldn't understand it and dj couldn't adequately explain it.
His point is that anti-town with few posts are good town PR targets, which is true, and stating that obvious fact certainly isn't a scumtell. And of course the power role is going to do what they think is right, you're giving dj too much credit if you say he's trying to "direct" the night action.

And how do you defend your nessarae vote, SA and dry-fit?
Bio Hazard
Bio Hazard
Goon
Bio Hazard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Bio Hazard »

OK, then give me a town motivation for being on a completely crap miniwagon on the second page.
Bio Hazard
Bio Hazard
Goon
Bio Hazard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by Bio Hazard »

semioldguy wrote:I disagree that he was on a completely crap mini-wagon. Perhaps you should explain why you think this mini-wagon was crap and also why being on it is crap. You merely stating that it is does not make it true.
This coming from a person who makes a post like this:
semi wrote:Dry-fit's response is town.

The points brought up against him are crap.
The second page wagon was crap because incoherence isn't a scumtell. He was picking an easy target to jump on page 2, which IS a scumtell.

Bandwagoning in and of itself is not a scumtell, but doing it for a shady reason is.
Also, in response to 209, you are seriously calling BANDWAGONING on PAGE TWO as a point against Dry-Fit
Yes, I am.
Bio Hazard
Bio Hazard
Goon
Bio Hazard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Bio Hazard »

Well, I'm going to get lynched, because my roleclaim won't be convincing: vanilla townie.
semi wrote:If you want short posts, do something right the first time.
There's a difference between calling me scum and being insulting. This falls into the latter.

Since I expect to get the hammer vote in the near future, here's who you should look at tomorrow: dry-fit, sleepless assassin, and wdjat.
Bio Hazard
Bio Hazard
Goon
Bio Hazard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Bio Hazard »

semioldguy wrote:
Bio Hazard wrote:
dry-fit wrote:@ Semioldguy: Is your vote for Wdjat serious?

This is a dumb question, because the question Dry-fit asks supposes that he was not able to find an answer on his own which is why he had to ask in the first place. If you thought my vote was clearly serious, instead of asking Dry-fit to point out where it could be serious you should be able to point out yourself where/how you interpret my vote to have been serious.

Oh, I see you slightly addressed this:
Bio Hazard wrote:There was nothing to suggest it was a joke.
Oh goody!

You're right! I don't think there is anything to suggest it was a joke. But Dry-fits question wasn't whether the vote was a joke, his question asked if the vote was serious. (Yes, there is a difference as joke/serious are not the only two things a vote can be) What suggests that the vote was serious to you? And now, go look at all my votes previous to my vote on wdjat. Explain to me how you determine any of them to be either a joke or serious (or something else entirely).
:?:
You really want me to go back and tell you why I think your vote is serious? What do you think was dry-fit's point in asking the question?
semi wrote:
Bio Hazard wrote:
dry-fit wrote:Sounds like fun.

There is no substance to this claim. How is Dry-fit derailing a wagon? How is he starting a wagon? Why am I not the one guilty of derailing/starting the wagons? (after all, not only did I move my vote off of wdjat onto SerRose first, but I called for Dry-fit's vote on SerRose as well) Your statement is just not very accurate.
The difference between you and dry-fit is that dry-fit was never on the wdjat "wagon" to begin with.

semi wrote:
Bio Hazard wrote:dry-fit calls DJ down for trying to "direct" power roles, which is complete BS, because DJ has a good point.
Just because a good point is made does not mean it doesn't direct power roles. It most certainly does in this case. Any statement offering a suggestion that power role do something is pretty clearly direction.

For example. If I were to say "the tracker/watcher would be best suited to watch the claimed doctor" this could be argued as a good point. But to claim it isn't directing a power role is just dumb. I most certainly would be directing a power role with my statement.

Even if the point is good, making these suggestions can be scummy, because it attempts to divert an investigative night action away from oneself. It would be in scum's best interest to do this.
Well, I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one.
semi wrote:
Bio Hazard wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:Image
Both of them had two votes on them when I voted for SerRose. So if I had voted for Wdjat, would that have been derailing the SerRose wagon?
No, because there's nothing else to suggest a connection between you and SerRose.
Are you saying that the only way to derail a wagon is for there to be a connection from the derailing player to the derailed player?
Yes
. Wagons can't be derailed in any other way? So I guess it isn't possible for me to ever derail any wagon unless I connect myself to that player first.
What does this mean?
Shit.
Bio Hazard
Bio Hazard
Goon
Bio Hazard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Post by Bio Hazard »

Bump wdjat to the top of my suspect list.
Bio Hazard
Bio Hazard
Goon
Bio Hazard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by Bio Hazard »

Wdjat wrote:But we're here to talk about suspicions. Bio Hazard's case against Dry-fit is pretty lame, but I think this is more telling about Bio Hazard than it is about dry-fit. That last "agree to disagree" comment was pretty much the worst.
I'm just saying we disagree about that "tell" and a huge theory debate probably isn't going to help anyone here.
wdjat wrote:I'm not too happy with the was semioldguy is jumping to Dry-fit's defense either. Either he's falling prey to some buddying or he's doing some buddying of his own. I suspect it's the former.
Why's that?
wdjat wrote:Given Bio Hazard's latest posts, I'll agree to him as the best lynch right now. I want Lowell to get his opinions in thread before the hammer falls, though.
I didn't see you express much suspicion of my replacee. A couple posts is enough for a lynch for you?

Return to “Completed Open Games”