whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:51 am

Post by whatami »

lets try this, yabb just started us off with a bunch of techno babble, fractions, and percentages that are inclined to makes us trust him without actually providing anything useful to this game "he said so himself". However in saying so and in addition to the techno babble that sounds math like and "I'm informed hey trust me" look. He has attempted to divulge himself of all responsibility of posting in this fashion by admitting that the post was useless or a "random vote". The vote has nothing to do with this and rather the foundation he attempted to establish with the vote. Thus I am perfectly content to state that yabb is scum and that your better reason for not voting me is because your vote could be placed better elsewhere. without further ado
vote yabb
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:16 am

Post by whatami »

No, what I realize is that that post was couched in the form of a a joke and was actually a bid to gain the trust of those around him. Even though its sounds like a joke someone who posts techno babble in that friendly manner could and in this game probably is using a psychological technique to endear and gain the trust of those around him. I stand by my completely non random vote.
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:36 am

Post by whatami »

No, it is not false, yes, I have played mafia quite a bit before, no I am not a newbie, no, your omgus is not effective, yes, I do know all about the RVS, and no, I am not removing my vote.
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:02 am

Post by whatami »

there is no 100% in mafia, of course not, and your voting me because i'm voting you, that's omgus. I BELIEVE you to be mafia, there is no way to be certain barring cop's which do not exist in this game. whats your point?
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:35 am

Post by whatami »

Of course you weren't trying to make a case, there was no case to make, however your non case still involved enough random albeit useless math to make people believe you. A true townie should make people believe them by their actions not by their attempts to make people believe them without adding to the game. I noticed and noted your "punchline" as you called it, in my opening post and it does not change my opinion of you. There is no such thing as too aggressive too early, If I see a lead I will take it and see no reason to do otherwise. I can call a million people scum without ever being 100% certain, that does not mean that I will not call things as I see them. Fair enough at the top though, I retract the omgus accusation, the main reason I was voting you stands nicely however.
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by whatami »

its not just a type of humor, and even if we pass it off as that people need to be made aware of what he was trying to do so it does not effect their later opinions.
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:31 am

Post by whatami »

the fact of the matter is, the joke does not matter, its what the joke was couched in. (HEY MOD, I was voting yabba and still am last I checked)
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:05 am

Post by whatami »

I am certainly beginning to see the cheese wagon's usefulness.
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:28 am

Post by whatami »

then again shotty is also probably scum.
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by whatami »

cheese your opportunism dissapoints me. I see no reason to focus on when person when any or many of the few that I am looking at currently may be scum. Yabba, your relentless arguing has stopped I take it? Enough people have been acting scummy in addition to my read on yabba that I am beginning to doubt myself. Thus I look for other targets.
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by whatami »

ok yabba I am suspicious of cause of his first post. Cheese I am suspicious of because of posts number's 53 and 63. Shotty I am suspicious of because of posts number's 33, 35, 37, and 50. Better reasons? and if I vote suspect number one he gets lynched and I don't think anyone is ready to end the day yet.
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:42 am

Post by whatami »

Ok so 33 and 35 could possibly be shotty not thinking but ring some alarm bells as the 1 dead townie no dead scum is an obvious conclusion and when it is reached he has no argument. 37 is this whole, random no reasons hey look its a scum don't pay attention to me when I just slipped post. Sets alarm bell ringing quite a bit. Post 50 is a complete repeat of post 37 and thus does nothing to assuage my alarms of him and bumps him to suspect numero uno. yabba's first post i've argued a whole bunch so Ill stop going into it for now, don't think I don't have my eye on him though. Cheeses 63 reeks of opportunism to me, I understand people might see my suspicion there as warped due to his opportunism begni directed my way but I asure you this is not the case. The vote on nobody however is just the most horrible post made in this game so far. In a game where you cannot lynch town there is no reason EVER to vote no lynch. EVER. The fact that he fails to see that is again a huge alarm light to me.
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by whatami »

disagree, stalling creates deadlines to scum advantage. If I vote shotty day ends , I dont think we want to do that yet or I would've. Another point against yabba from my pov. wagoning is of course a scumtell. Are you nuts?
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by whatami »

wagoning is most definitely a scum tell, your ridiculous. unvoting is fine, voting nobody is not.
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by whatami »

please explain to me how I joined this wagon on cheese?
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by whatami »

thank you shotty you have made this abundantly clear to the point of other wanting you lynched. Now say something else or shut up.
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by whatami »

I find myself agreeing with yabba, are people cool with killing shotty?
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:49 am

Post by whatami »

I have not dropped my scum read on you, the only reason I didn't vote shotty was because I didn't want the day to end, also you suck for ending the day im town you fail.
whatami
whatami
Townie
whatami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:32 am

Post by whatami »

yeh, I am already lynched, now we need to lynch shotty. And I wont die cause YOU CANT LYNCH TOWN!

Return to “Completed Open Games”