Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Open 275 - Quack Multiball (Game Over!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Crazy »

Attention, all hospital staff! It appears the building has been invaded with both the Mafia as well as two Werewolves. And even worse, they are disguising themselves as your fellow Doctors! It looks like you'll have to sort out who your enemies are and bring them down.

Alive:

Debonair Danny DiPietro (Mafia)

Dr. Bella

Dead:

Nocmen (Werewolf)
- Electrocuted Day 1
Dr. andrew94
- Poisoned Night 1
Dr. don_johnson (Quack)
- Poisoned Night 1
SharkFinn (Werewolf)
(replacing Concission)
- Electrocuted Day 2
Dr. GreyICE
(replacing Crilly (replacing brief))
- Poisoned Night 2
Dr. Escho
- Poisoned Night 2
smashbro_of_the_SSS (Mafia)
- Electrocuted Day 3
Dr. saporovirus
- Poisoned Night 3
Dr. aaah400
- Had his medical license revoked (Modkilled) Day 4
Dr. parknourie (Quack)
- Had his medical license revoked (Modkilled) Day 4
Last edited by Crazy on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:48 pm, edited 97 times in total.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Crazy »

IMPORTANT: READ THE SPECIAL RULES FOR THIS SETUP.

General rules:

1. Have fun.
2. Play to win.
3. No flaming. You don't have to be perfectly nice, but let's not have any personal attacks.
4. No talking about the game outside the game topic, unless if your role allows you (Mafia/Werewolves), and THEN only during the Night Phase at the QuickTopic I give you. No talking about other ongoing games in this game topic, either. Talking about completed games is fine if it's relevant.
5. Do not play this game under more than one account name. This includes any shenanigans such as replacing yourself with an alt, or anything like that.
6. There is no rule 6.
7. Do not post in BLUE. That's my color, that I'll use for votecounts and answering questions.
8. Don't edit your posts, if you can.
9. Don't use invisible/tiny text.
10. If you have any questions about the setup/rules/etc., ask by either posting it in bold, or by PMing me.
11. I don't make mistakes. If you think I've made a mistake, such as in a vote count, tell me, so I can prove that you're wrong. :P

Voting/Lynching:

12. To vote for someone, post in the format
Vote: Crazy
. Part of it must be in bold (preferably all of it.)
13. To remove your vote, type Unvote in bold. You may vote again after you have done this.
14. If you don't Unvote before revoting, I will still count it. It's preferable that you do Unvote first, however.
15. The first person to reach a majority of votes (51%) will be lynched.
16. You may also
Vote: No Lynch
, meaning the game will go straight to night without anybody getting lynched. Only 50% of the votes are required to No Lynch. For example, if there are 6 people left, it would require 4 votes to lynch somebody but only 3
No Lynch
votes for a No Lynch.
17. I will edit Vote Counts into the first post of every new page. They will be in BLUE.
18. Once you are dead, do not post. If/when you die, I will give you a QuickTopic link where you may discuss the game with other dead players, but this is the ONLY place you can talk about the game until it is completed, and you MUST not give this link to anybody else on the site.
19. Each day will have a deadline of
3 weeks
in order to achieve a lynch.
20. If no player has received a majority of votes by the deadline, then nobody will be lynched and the game will go straight to night.
21. I
may
extend the deadline by 1 week if the game needs a lot of replacements to fill inactive player slots, or if a bunch of people have just replaced in and haven't had sufficient time to get caught up. This is on my discretion, though, and I will only extend the deadline in what I see as an emergency. I will not be obligated to extend the deadline if I don't feel it's necessary.

Inactivity/Prodding/Replacements:

23. If you don't post on thread for 72 hours, then you will be prodded.
24. If you don't post for 48 hours after I have prodded you, then I will start searching for a replacement for you. If you return before I have found a replacement, then you may stay. Otherwise, nope.
25. If you will be gone for a period of time 72 hours or longer (V/LA), tell me in some way so I don't prod/replace you.
26. If you will be V/LA for a significantly long time (like 12 days or longer), then you may be replaced if a majority of the other players request it (by PM) and I can find a replacement easily enough. If a majority of the other players do NOT request that you should be replaced, then you will stay in the game.

Special Rules - IMPORTANT

1. This game contains two
QUACK
doctors that have received the normal Doctor PM. Hence, if you receive a Doctor PM, there's a 25% chance that you are actually a QUACK and not a real doctor.
2. If a Quack targets a pro-town player, (either a Doctor or the other Quack) then the Quack will try to KILL them. However, if a Quack targets a Mafia member or a Werewolf, then it will have no effect (neither a kill nor a protection.)
3. Each Doctor can only protect a person from ONE kill (Mafia, Werewolf, or Quack). However, for instance, if two players target Player X for a kill, and only one Doctor protects Player X, then Player X will still die. To put it another way, if (number of players targetting Player X for a kill) is greater than (number of players protecting Player X), then Player X will die.
4. Everybody in this game has a power role, so I will be using the Night Phase to make sure everyone is still in the game and if I need any replacements. During the Night, you must confirm your existence (I'll remind you). If you are pro-town, you do this by either sending me your night action, or PMing me to tell me that you don't want to use your Night Action. If you are scum, doing either of those things will work, OR if not, posting in your designated QuickTopic will be enough.
5. If it turns out that I need to find replacements during the Night, I will get all needed replacements before I start the next Day Phase.
Last edited by Crazy on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Crazy »

Note: This is an Open Setup, meaning everyone knows what roles are in the game.

2 players received the following PM:
Mafia wrote:Welcome to Open 275 - Quack Multiball!

You are a
Mafioso(a)
disguised as
Dr. -insert name-
!

Your boss has commissioned you and your partner
-insert name-
to take over this hospital as your new crime base in the city. To do this, you must first kill off all the hospital staff as well as 2
Werewolves
that are also disguised as Doctors.

During the day, you will vote with the rest of the players in order to execute somebody using a defibrillator. You are to try to blend in with the rest of the Doctors and try to keep yourselves from getting killed.

At night, you may talk privately with your partner -here-. You may also decide to poison one other player with a special toxin that your Mafia has developed. This poison is 100% fatal to both humans and werewolves as long as none of the Doctors protect your target. You can select your target either by PMing me or posting it in your special QuickTopic.

You have also successfully sabotaged two unknown Doctors (
Quacks
) by replacing their medicine with your poison. The poison you have given them has been specially altered to kill only other Doctors, and not you or the Werewolves. If these Quacks try to protect someone from getting killed, they will fail and instead administer the deadly poison to their target.

You win when only Mafia members are still alive, OR if nothing can prevent that from happening.

To confirm your role, either reply to this PM or post in your QuickTopic.
2 players received the following PM:
Werewolf wrote:Welcome to Open 275 - Quack Multiball!

You are a
Werewolf
disguised as
Dr. -insert name-
!

Your wolf pack has assigned you and your partner
-insert name-
to take over this hospital in order to have a new source of human flesh and blood. To do this, you must first kill off all the hospital staff as well as two members of the local
Mafia
that are also disguised as Doctors.

During the day, you will vote with the rest of the players in order to execute somebody using a defibrillator. You are to try to blend in with the rest of the Doctors and try to keep yourselves from getting killed.

At night, you may talk privately with your partner -here-. You may also decide to poison one other player with a special toxin that you have stolen from the Mafia. This poison is 100% fatal to all humans (both the Doctors and the Mafia) as long as none of the Doctors protect your target. You can select your target either by Pming me or posting it in your special QuickTopic.

The Mafia have also successfully sabotaged two unknown Doctors (
Quacks
) by replacing their medicine with their poison. The poison they have has been specially altered to kill only other Doctors, and not you or the Mafia. If these Quacks try to protect someone from getting killed, they will fail and instead administer the deadly poison to their target.

You win when only Werewolves are still alive, OR if nothing can prevent that from happening.

To confirm your role, either reply to this PM or post in your QuickTopic.
8 players received the following PM:
Doctor wrote:Welcome to Open 275 - Quack Multiball!

You are
Dr. -insert name-
!

This hospital is under attack by both the
Mafia
and the
Werewolves
and it is up to you and your fellow
Doctors
to stop them.

During the day, you will vote with the rest of the players in order to execute somebody using a defibrillator. Hopefully, you can successfully sort out the Mafia and Werewolves and execute them this way.

At night, you may try to save one of your fellow players by administering an antidote to them that will protect them from the Mafia and Werewolves' fatal poison. However, I must warn you; two unknown Doctors (
Quacks
) have been sabotaged by the Mafia - and their medicine has been replaced with the poison - only this poison has been specially altered to kill only other Doctors, and not the Mafia or the Werewolves. If these Quacks try to protect someone from getting killed, they will fail and instead administer the deadly poison to their target. Be warned, since there is a 1/4 chance that YOU are one of these Quacks.

You win when all Mafia and Werewolves are dead, and at least one Doctor (or Quack) is still alive.

To confirm your role, reply to this PM.
REMEMBER: Two Quacks received the same PM that the Doctors received.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Crazy »

Dr. Brief seems to have not shown up for work today, so here is
Dr. Crilly
here in his place.

Dr. saporovirus is the only one not yet to confirm or be replaced, but since I'm sure you all are anxious to begin, I'll start the game now.

Vote Count:

Dr. Debonair Danny DiPietro
(0)
Dr. Concission
(0)
Dr. saporovirus
(0)
Dr. Crilly
(0)
Dr. smashbro_of_the_SSS
(0)
Dr. Bella
(0)
Dr. Escho
(0)
Dr. aaah400
(0)
Dr. andrew94
(0)
Dr. parknourie
(0)
Dr. don_johnson
(0)
Dr. Nocmen
(0)

Not voting
(12) - Drs. Debonair Danny DiPietro, Concission, saporovirus, Crissy, smashbro_of_the_SSS, Bella, Escho, aaah400, andrew94, parknourie, don_johnson, Nocmen

With 12 alive, 7 votes will execute somebody.

The deadline will be set once saporovirus either confirms or I've found a replacement for him. The Mafia and the Werewolves may also continue to talk in the QuickTopic's until then.
Last edited by Crazy on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Crazy »

Vote Count:

(2) - don_johnson, parknourie
Dr. Concission
(0)
Dr. saporovirus
(1) - aaah400
Dr. Crilly
(0)
Dr. smashbro_of_the_SSS
(0)
Dr. Bella
(0)
Dr. Escho
(0)
Dr. aaah400
(3) - andrew94, Escho, saporovirus
Dr. andrew94
(1) - Nocmen
Dr. parknourie
(1) - Concission
Dr. don_johnson
(1) - Debonair Danny DiPietro
Dr. Nocmen
(0)

Not voting
(3) - Crilly, smashbro_of_the_SSS, Bella

Since everyone has now confirmed, the deadline is set for 3 weeks from now, on
February 20th.

The Mafia and Werewolves may now no longer speak in their QuickTopics.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Crazy »

Fixed Escho's quote tags in Post #112.

Since I'm posting anyway, here's a vote count for your pleasure:

Vote Count:

(0)
Dr. Concission
(0)
Dr. saporovirus
(0)
Dr. Crilly
(0)
Dr. smashbro_of_the_SSS
(0)
Dr. Bella
(0)
Dr. Escho
(5) - Debonair Danny DiPietro, Crilly, aaah400, parknourie, don_johnson
Dr. aaah400
(4) - andrew94, Escho, saporovirus, Concission
Dr. andrew94
(0)
Dr. parknourie
(0)
Dr. don_johnson
(0)
Dr. Nocmen
(0)

Not voting
(3) - smashbro_of_the_SSS, Bella, Nocmen

Deadline is
February 20th

I've also been keeping a regular vote count in the first post. I'll update that one every time I see someone change their vote.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Crazy »

Dr. GreyICE has replaced Dr. Crilly.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Crazy »

Vote Count:

(0)
Dr. Concission
(0)
Dr. saporovirus
(0)
Dr. GreyICE
(0)
Dr. smashbro_of_the_SSS
(0)
Dr. Bella
(0)
Dr. Escho
(2) - Debonair Danny DiPietro, GreyICE
Dr. aaah400
(3) - Concission, Nocmen, smashbro_of_the_SSS
Dr. andrew94
(1) - aaah400
Dr. parknourie
(1) - saporovirus
Dr. don_johnson
(3) - Bella, Escho, parknourie
Dr. Nocmen
(2) - andrew94, don_johnson

Not voting
(0)

Deadline is
February 20th
, in approximately 93 hours. If there's no majority by then, then nobody will be executed.

Currently searching for a replacement for Concission.
Last edited by Crazy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Crazy »

Vote Count:

(0)
Dr. SharkFinn
(0)
Dr. saporovirus
(0)
Dr. GreyICE
(0)
Dr. smashbro_of_the_SSS
(0)
Dr. Bella
(0)
Dr. Escho
(0)
Dr. aaah400
(2) - SharkFinn, smashbro_of_the_SSS
Dr. andrew94
(0)
Dr. parknourie
(0)
Dr. don_johnson
(4) - Bella, Escho, Nocmen, aaah400
Dr. Nocmen
(6) - andrew94, don_johnson, Debonair Danny DiPietro, saporovirus, GreyICE, parknourie

Not voting
(0)

Deadline is
February 20th

Dr. SharkFinn has stepped in to fill Dr. Concission's position.

I'll prod smash based on DDD's request.

On a side note, I do prod players when I noticed that they haven't posted for 72 hours; I just don't post in thread when I have done this. But I will prod by request of another player, as well.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Crazy »

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

(0)
Dr. SharkFinn
(0)
Dr. saporovirus
(0)
Dr. GreyICE
(0)
Dr. smashbro_of_the_SSS
(0)
Dr. Bella
(0)
Dr. Escho
(0)
Dr. aaah400
(1) - smashbro_of_the_SSS
Dr. andrew94
(0)
Dr. parknourie
(0)
Dr. don_johnson
(4) - Bella, Escho, Nocmen, aaah400
Dr. Nocmen
(7) - andrew94, don_johnson, Debonair Danny DiPietro, saporovirus, GreyICE, parknourie, SharkFinn

Not voting
(0)

As night continued to draw closer, the hospital staff ended up settling on executing Nocmen.

All seven players that agreed that Nocmen should be dead all surrounded him with defibrillators, backing him up into a corner. Despite his cries and his attempts to push blame on some of the other doctors, the group still gathered and put a terrible electric shock through his body.

As the current flowed through him, his body began to change into its true form. Nocmen's nails and teeth grew sharper and longer, and coarse, brown fur started to grow all over his back, chest, and face. Finally, he collapsed on the floor as his heart stopped beating. The hospital collectively cried for joy; through their efforts, they were able to kill one of their enemies. The staff then carried Nocmen's body to where it could be medically disposed of.

Nocmen
, a
Werewolf
, has been electrocuted Day 1.

Unfortunately, the celebration was short-lived. The doctors did their job successfully on Day 1, but the hunt wasn't over. Nocmen's partner remained hidden among them, and the Mafia were still unharmed. The doctors all retired to their rooms, anxious about the night and the following day.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Crazy »

It is now Night 1. During this time, the Mafia may talk at their QuickTopic. Night will last at least 72 hours; it may last longer if I need to find replacements, but I don't think I will.

Everyone is required to either submit a Night Action or to PM me saying they DON'T want to submit any action. I'll be sending PMs out to everyone to remind you of this. I'm doing this so that there will be no possible situation of "Player X wasn't here during the Night, so he's definitely -insert role-." This way, all needed replacements will be found before Day 2 starts.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Crazy »

Nine of you safely arrive at work today, so you start counting to figure out who's missing. Two people failed to show up, so you can only assume the worst.

Dr. andrew94
has been poisoned Night 1.
Dr. don_johnson (Quack)
has been poisoned Night 1.

Vote Count:

(0)
Dr. SharkFinn
(0)
Dr. saporovirus
(0)
Dr. GreyICE
(0)
Dr. smashbro_of_the_SSS
(0)
Dr. Bella
(0)
Dr. Escho
(0)
Dr. aaah400
(0)
Dr. parknourie
(0)

Not voting
(9) - Debonair Danny DiPietro, SharkFinn, saporovirus, GreyICE, smashbro_of_the_SSS, Bella, Escho, aaah400, parknourie

With 9 alive, 5 votes will execute somebody.

Deadline is
March 13th
Last edited by Crazy on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Crazy »

I must point out that all bets involving surgical alteration to male genitalia are completely irrevocable.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by Crazy »

Vote Count:

(0)
Dr. SharkFinn
(5) - Debonair Danny DiPietro, GreyICE, Bella, parknourie, Escho
Dr. saporovirus
(1) - aaah400
Dr. GreyICE
(1) - Bella
Dr. smashbro_of_the_SSS
(0)
Dr. Bella
(0)
Dr. Escho
(0)
Dr. aaah400
(0)
Dr. parknourie
(1) - saporovirus

Not voting
(2) - SharkFinn, smashbro_of_the_SSS

SharkFinn has been executed. He was the other
Werewolf

You have 72 hours to get your night actions in. Again, if you don't want to submit a night action, please tell me that's what you're doing.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Crazy »

After the second consecutive correct execution, the town breathes confidence as they go off to bed once again. But the Mafia were still secretly scheming to take over the hospital, so there was still an air of suspicion among the other doctors. Some feared sleeping, in case someone might inject them with poison.

6 people woke up the following day, thankful to still be there. Everyone looks around to notice who's missing, and unfortunately, two genuine doctors have taken the fall.

Dr. GreyICE
has been poisoned Night 2.
Dr. Escho
has been poisoned Night 2.

Day 3 begins, with the hospital staff being twice as small as when it had began. The doctors seek to weed out the Mafia, who so far have remained unscathed.

Vote Count:

(0)
Dr. saporovirus
(0)
Dr. smashbro_of_the_SSS
(0)
Dr. Bella
(0)
Dr. aaah400
(0)
Dr. parknourie
(0)

Not voting
(6) - Debonair Danny DiPietro, saporovirus, smashbro_of_the_SSS, Bella, aaah400, parknourie

With 6 alive, 4 votes will execute somebody.

Deadline for Day 3 is
March 18th
Last edited by Crazy on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Crazy »

Oh, and I should also note that
Dr. Bella
indicated to me in the night that she will be V/LA until Monday.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:14 am

Post by Crazy »

Vote Count:

(0)
Dr. saporovirus
(1) - Debonair Danny DiPietro
Dr. smashbro_of_the_SSS
(1) - parknourie
Dr. Bella
(0)
Dr. aaah400
(0)
Dr. parknourie
(0)

No Lynch
(1) - saporovirus

Not voting
(3) - smashbro_of_the_SSS, Bella, aaah400

With 6 alive, 4 votes will execute somebody.

Deadline for Day 3 is
March 18th
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:51 am

Post by Crazy »

Vote Count:

(0)
Dr. saporovirus
(0)
Dr. smashbro_of_the_SSS
(4) - parknourie, aaah400, Bella, Debonair Danny DiPietro
Dr. Bella
(1) - saporovirus
Dr. aaah400
(0)
Dr. parknourie
(0)

Not voting
(1) - smashbro_of_the_SSS

With the werewolves dead, the focus was now on finding the mafia, and accusations immediately went towards SSS. He tries to make a jump out the window but someone quickly grabs him and pins him down. With that, you grab the defibrillator and shock him into submission. As he is electrocuted, guns, knives, and other weapons fall out of his pockets, so you know you've made the right decision.

smashbro_of_the_SSS
-
Mafia
- has been electrocuted Day 3.

It is now Night 3. You each have 72 hours to make a night action, if you wish to make one. As always, if you choose not to submit an action, please tell me that's what you're doing.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Crazy »

Another member of your party failed to arrive at work today.

Dr. saporovirus
has been poisoned Night 3.

Only four of you remain in the building. One of you is Mafia, but who is it?

Vote Count:

(0)
Dr. Bella
(0)
Dr. aaah400
(0)
Dr. parknourie
(0)

Not voting
(4) - Debonair Danny DiPietro, Bella, aaah400, parknourie

With 4 alive, 3 votes will execute somebody.

Deadline for Day 4 is
March 25th
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Crazy »

Bella wrote:So, uh... apparently aaah has been deactivated for cheating?
Yup, in a different game. I'll try to get a replacement for aaah so we can continue here.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Crazy »

Okay... I don't know whether mith unbanned you or if he just forgot to ban you in the first place, or whatever happened.

Um, if you're
not
banned, I suppose you can keep playing as normal. *shrug* If you're supposed to be banned, then I guess mith will sort that out.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Crazy »

Hey guys, I'm going to have to end this. For the record:

Dr. aaah400
and
Dr. parknourie
have had their medical licenses revoked (modkilled).

Aaah was banned for a different game, and after that I contacted mith about this game. I'm not sure if parknourie was banned because of this game or a different one, but either way, I don't think this particular game could be salvaged with replacements - and I don't want to have to force two new people to read this whole thread when this game has already been heavily tainted with the (very likely) possibility that aaah and park were conspiring together outside of the thread.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Crazy »

Role reveal:

Mafia

Debonair Danny DiPietro
smashbro_of_the_SSS

Werewolves

Concission/SharkFinn
Nocmen

Quacks

parknourie
don_johnson

Doctors

saporovirus
brief/Crilly/GreyICE
Bella
Escho
aaah400
andrew94

For your records, you can either count this game as a Mafia win or as a draw - whichever you think is the more fair conclusion. I do think DDD played very well and probably would have won if not for the cheating.
Last edited by Crazy on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Crazy »

Night 1:

DDD (Mafia) kills don_johnson
SharkFinn (Werewolf) kills don_johnson
park quacks andrew
don_johnson quacks smashbro (ineffective)
Bella protects DDD
aaah protects don_johnson
sapo protects GreyICE
Escho protects GreyICE
GreyICE protects DDD
andrew protects aaah

Night 2:

DDD (Mafia) kills Escho
park quacks GreyICE
Bella protects DDD
aaah protects sapo (originally was protecting GreyICE, but then suspiciously switched to sapo)
sapo protects smashbro
Escho protects park
GreyICE protects DDD

Night 3

DDD (Mafia) kills sapo
Bella protects DDD (yes, she went against the plan. :D)
aaah protects park
sapo protects DDD
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Crazy »

So, anyway, this was a fun game to mod, and I hope everyone had fun playing, despite the crappy ending.

The activity was pretty decent, too; not a lot of replacements were needed. Thanks GreyICE and SharkFinn for stepping in when they were needed, and everyone else that made this an enjoyable game.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Crazy »

Dr. don_johnson (5) - Bella,
Escho
parknourie
, Nocmen,
aaah400
Escho wrote:Well be ready to be surprised because 3/5 of the people that were on that wagon are town.
Dr. saporovirus (3) - Escho, aaah400, parknourie
park wrote:Unvote
I change my mind. It HAS TO BE SSS.
I KNOW IT. I CAN FEEL IT. IT IS SSS.
Vote: SSS
Guys, this LYNCH IS A MUST.
aaah wrote:BUT it wouldnt really matter on what happens at night as
SSS the mafia
will die anyway so.
BUT ill warn park
to try lynching who he think mafia is as quacks cannot lynch mafia so.
park wrote: If "aaah400" and "Escho" are scum (that includes both Werewolf and Mafia), I WILL EAT MY DICK.
I will seriously chop it off and EAT IT. MY DICK.
Escho wrote:I'll hammer my balls if either aaah or I turn out scum.
During early Day 1 you and aaah are at each other's throats, then at some point that suddenly stops, aaah becomes obv-town, and then you, aaah, and park vote as a block for the rest of the game. It's just really fishy, and I wish I had done more about it during the game. I don't think I should have trusted you with the link to the Dead Quicktopic, either, since DJ's Night 1 target proved that smash was scum, which could supposedly explain why that wagon seemed to come out of nowhere.

If I'm wrong about this, Escho, please forgive me, but it just doesn't feel right at all. When aaah got banned for cheating in that Newbie Game (and
that
one was very obvious), and this game already had some weird behavior, it's just a logical conclusion to think that he was cheating in this game, too.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Crazy »

Hey, farside just PMed me about possibly restarting the game with new players replacing aaah and parknourie's spots. (And, obviously, with roles getting reshuffled again.)

That sounds like a good idea; I'll send PMs out to everyone to see how much interest there is.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Crazy »

GreyICE
SharkFinn
Bella
Nocmen
smashbro
don_johnson

have all said they'd play again. DDD, andrew, and Escho declined. I haven't received a PM back from sapo yet.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:44 am

Post by Crazy »

I'll open a new thread once we get enough sign-ups.

Return to “Completed Open Games”