Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:38 am

Post by Empking »

/confirm
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Empking »

This is a game. The purpose is to have fun. Personal attacks are expressly forbidden. You get one warning. After that, you will be replaced from the game.
I would like to make sure everyone is aware of this.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote: Park
- Gut.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Empking »

Disable BBCode?

Park really is scum guys. Classic buddying up to the town's genius.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Empking »

andrew is town. Calling it now.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #104 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:42 am

Post by Empking »

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON FOR THE QUESTIONS: was to see who was willing to answer them. People who avoid questions are often trying to hide something, and this game is no exception. As a townie, I need to figure out exactly whose hiding, whose lurking, and who needs to get lynched.
HOS: Toast
- This is weak nonsense.

Vote: Magnetic
- Is it physically possible for him to be town?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #107 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:56 am

Post by Empking »

So, you're shamelessly chainsawing Magnetic. Awesome. (I think I'm the first one to find the entire Fire team rather than just one of its individual so: Woo me.)

There clearly are enough posts for Magnetic to be read. As shown by the number of people reading him.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Empking »

Empking wrote:
Vote: Park
- Gut.
Expressing a read.
Disable BBCode?

Park really is scum guys. Classic buddying up to the town's genius.
Providing further explaination for that read.
andrew is town. Calling it now.
Expressing a read.
Empking wrote:
BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON FOR THE QUESTIONS: was to see who was willing to answer them. People who avoid questions are often trying to hide something, and this game is no exception. As a townie, I need to figure out exactly whose hiding, whose lurking, and who needs to get lynched.
- This is weak nonsense.

Expressing two reads and providing evidence for one of them.

So my chainsawing Klazam, where are the "fluff" posts?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:12 am

Post by Empking »

Chainsawing- how? I am not seeing magnetic as scum right now. Mag is null. You are the person who has the vote with no real reasoning behind it. This I find odd.
You voted me for voting Magnetic. You're also going to great lengths to defend Magnetic. You're chainsawwing. No doubt about it.
And honestly, you all believe that scum would be that obvious to "out" themselves?
There's no other possible explaination.
Preview edit: hmm. I didnt see that as expressing a read. I saw that as making a post saying something without any justification behind it. That's why I see it as fluff.
But...that's not fluff. Its expressing a read.
And... You're very quick to defend yourself. Jumpy much?
:roll:

Also... You're very quick to defend yourself. Jumpy much?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Empking »

With that, I looked over magnetic's posts, and I don't see obvscum. I then vote you for your lack of reason. You then accuse me of chainsawing magnetic.... I don't see how.
Let's compare empking and magnetic.
I like it when people justify things. Without justification, posts become meaningless. Example: you said that Andrew was town. This does nothing for me, because I do not know why you call Andrew town. By that basis, I could easily say: "empking is scum, calling it now". Does that mean anything to you? Or would that be meaningless fluff to you? Think about it.
It means you'd think I'm scum or that you're town. That provides evidence I can evaluate the rest of your posts with in order to come to a conclusion on what your alignment is. Therrefore is not meaningless fluff.

Opinions on the game =/= meaningless fluff.
I like it when people justify things. Without justification, posts become meaningless. Example: you said that Andrew was town. This does nothing for me, because I do not know why you call Andrew town. By that basis, I could easily say: "empking is scum, calling it now". Does that mean anything to you? Or would that be meaningless fluff to you? Think about it.
Posts like the one I just quoted = Meaningless fluff.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:54 am

Post by Empking »

You would be right about that being fluff, if it was the only thing i posted. It was not. I was attempting to make the arugement that it's better to justify things, based on what I saw. That's it.

Also, what's the purpose of quoting that line 4 times?
The fact that you go "lets compare Empking and Magnnetic" makes it clear that you were chainsawwing.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #116 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Empking »

Klazam wrote: The "let's compare" line was to make people look at you, in addition to magnetic. That's it.
Or in otherr words "I was utilising the Chainsaw Defence".

(This is my last post to you until someone else has a chance to post.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #119 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Empking »

The more logical reason to asvoid those questions is because they're stupid questions and the grown ups were too busy scumhunting to answer really stupid questions.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Empking »

ToastyToast wrote:
Empking wrote:The more logical reason to asvoid those questions is because they're stupid questions and the grown ups were too busy scumhunting to answer really stupid questions.
Okay, then think of better one's so they'd work better. I never said they were the only possible things to ask and I said that everyone should think of other questions. Besides, they did result in a magnetic scum-read.

You goty lucky.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #134 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:24 am

Post by Empking »

This is going to be really frustrating. Magnetic is scum unconditionally but I can tell it'll be a while till he's lynched.)

Am I misremembering. The Magnetic exchange did go like this, right?

Magnetic: You must be fire scum trying to trick the ice team!
Andrew: How do you know she's fire rather than ice?
Magnetoc: Oh #@>&.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #136 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:46 am

Post by Empking »

singersigner wrote:
Empking wrote:
- This is weak nonsense.

Actually, Toast's reasoning here is really pro-town. They weren't the best questions, no (seriously Toastyboy, Andrius failed with the RQS deal), BUT his reasoning totally makes sense.
I think willingness to join in with the RQS to be a personality-tell rather than a scum-tell.

I've read the whole Magnetic deal...yeah, I can actually hop on board with that. I have a hard time believing Klazam would be that obvious with the chainsaw defense...but HOW COOL WOULD IT BE IF IT WAS.
Look at his join date. Then grin from ear to ear.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #140 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Empking »

From our exchange, I would say that Emp is null for now. One more point i want to make, though. At the point when i attacked you, It was because it felt like you just were bandwagoning Magnetic based on other people’s posts. I never saw a rational explanation from you about this. You attack me with the reason i was chainsawing Magnetic, but you never clarify why you was voting Mag in the first place. “Mag is scummy” does not count. I want better reasoning than that.
He slipped. Now that slip doesn't mean anything.
Andrew pointed out that slip. Also irrelevant.
Then Magnetic reacted in a way that town would not act. Town would have known they didn't give away their alliegance. Magnetic didn't.
Also, my join date means nothing. I joined a while ago, but never played in a game. I just started a couple games last week.
Yeah , I just meant that you were a newbie and as such you could be just that obvious.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #155 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Empking »

FOS: aah

Vote: vatesi
- He clearly cared about getting called out on bandwagoning. Why? Because he's scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #157 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Empking »

aaah: On a scale of 1-100 of scumminess where is Was, where is Vatesi?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #159 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Empking »

aaah400 wrote:Out of 100. i would put both on them on 75% mark?
Why didn't you vote vatesi then?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #161 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Empking »

aaah400 wrote:Vatesi has posted something relevant to the situation before putting Magnetic on L-1. Wasamasas had clearly no reason to hammer Magnetic.
But if they're both equally scummy despite that?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #163 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Empking »

aaah400 wrote:Both Vetesi and Wasamasas had there votes on Park before. Vatesi votes Magenetic to L-1 and he did say it was bandwagonning and he said he didnt care whats going to happen. Wasamasas just hammers with Vatesi. Clearly showing Both following eachother on votes. First Park. Now Magnetic? sort of strange here
But why didn't you vote vatesi?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #165 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Empking »

1. Are Vatesi and Was equally scummy?
2. If so why wouldn't you join me on Vatesi?
If not then how do you explain "Out of 100. i would put both on them on 75% mark?".
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #167 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Empking »

I'm not voting vatesi for voting Magnetic, I'm voting him for being overdefensive about it. Was doesn't have that problem.

Your turn.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #169 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Empking »

Toast, just today, aah has carefully kept himself from adding fire to Vatesi's lynch and is clearly avoiding my questions. My original FOS was for the wishy-washiness of "FOS, Klazam Magnetic but of course i want to see Vatesi and Wasamaas and Wizrak to post more as well."
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #171 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Empking »

It looks like a town hammer to me. (Though part of me is worried that its a troll account (in which case its null).)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #174 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: aah

Not going back to my questions.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #178 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Empking »

aaah; Why would you vote "wasamasas for randomly hammering without stating a reason" rather than putting your vote to better use on the equally scummy vatesi.

Is is it
1. You're scum who didn't think it through OR 2. You're scum with vatesi?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #180 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Empking »

He's scum with vatesi.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #182 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Empking »

"he" refers to you. The sentence was directed to the world at large.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #184 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Empking »

aaah400 wrote:ok. think what u think. I have my reasons to vote wasamasas
What are you reasons to prefer wasam
over
the EQUALLY scummy vatesi? (Don't make reference to wasam's scumminess this time.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #209 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Empking »

2. I don’t like the exchange between Empking and aaah400. It has a completely different feel than Emp’s line of questioning yesterday. I feel as though aaah’s reason for voting Wasa over vatesi completely legitimate considering not contributing to the game is more grounds for pressure than crappy logic. Why not pressure both? Why one over the other?
One vote isn't pressure. Two votes is.
4. Empking, how did you get a town read from Wasa’s hammer?
Recklessness.
5. I agree with Andrew. Everything. Empking never came outright and said he was suspicious of aah. You put that word in his mouth and he just rolled with the punches. Connection.
What!?!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #213 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Empking »

aaah400 wrote:
singersigner wrote:4. Empking, how did you get a town read from Wasa’s hammer?
yes of course my self i do not understand how empking thinks wasamasas is town. If u read the post time between vatesi and wasamasas, it was a rapid quick post from wasamasas which was approx 1 min post after vatesi's post.
So?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #217 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Empking »

singersigner wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:
aaah400 wrote:im asking u how u get a town read for wasamasas.? u never answered i dont think
He did answer. Said "recklessness."
Just now. After I asked him about it.
Or in other words: Before aah accused me of not answering it.
Singer: Do you think my answering questions after (rather than before) being asked them is scummy?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #276 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:02 am

Post by Empking »

I was about to say that the fourth vote on Lew was from scum. But it turned out they were aaah. Oh well.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #280 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Empking »

andrew94 wrote:so your saying u have a town read on aaah?
No.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #285 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:47 am

Post by Empking »

I agree with you on aaah being scummy. I'm not so sure that multiple targets is really a scum tell though.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #312 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote: DGB
- aah's initial reluctance to vote vatesi plus her later vote looks like bussing.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #366 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by Empking »

I don't buy that was is readable TBQH.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #374 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by Empking »

HackerHuck wrote:aaah(DGB) may be scum, but I don't see how you could think that slot is fire scum. Aaah totally went after Vatesi both D1 and D2, followed by LewArcher after he replaced in.
No not really.
LewArcher also went after AAah pretty hard, which doesn't make any sense from a scum pairing perspective.
Scummy winning Lew going after his buddy with his last breath? Clearly not.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #376 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Empking »

HackerHuck wrote:The way I read it, he started in before he was under that much suspicion. Anyway, I still see Kise as a better buddy for Lew.

What did he win a scummy for?
Serial Killer
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #401 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Empking »

DGB: Why do you think scum wouldn't all be on Magnetic?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #406 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Post by Empking »

DGB If Andrew is the only one left who wasn't on the Magnetic wagon then doesn't that mean that both [I can't remember] must have been on the wagon?

Return to “Completed Open Games”