chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Open 305 - Faith + 1 [D6] [LYLO]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue May 10, 2011 5:44 am

Post by chkflip »

It was just another day in the not-so-wonderful city of South Park, which a certain three people completely despised. These three would wait until the dead of night. Then, they would sneak in unnoticed, vandalize the city, and break into several stores to begin to stir up confusion. The people of South Park didn't take too kindly to this and began turning on one another. The finger of blame can be easily pointed, it's finding the right one that's the real issue. That's when they found him...

"OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED MR. GARRISON!"

Indeed they had, and it's only the beginning according to a note found that reads:

You people... you're disgusting. You've made fun of us for the last time.

chkflip was shot in the face! He was
Mr. Garrison
:
South Park Aligned Confused Ex-Teacher

South Park's Villagers

8. Empking
SnakePlissken

9. Ranmaru
GreyICE
sanchocolates

12. Quilford

South Park's Dead

2. Ghostlin:
Mr. Hat:
South Park Aligned Forgotten Hand Puppet
Lynched Day 1
7. edmund.angles:
Big Gay Al:
South Park Aligned Overweight Homosexual
Killed Night 1
5. andrew94:
Ms. Choksondik
:
Anti-South Park Aligned Teacher With Breasticles
Lynched Day 2
3. dvdkid13:
Wendy Testaburger
:
South Park Aligned EWW GROSS
Killed Night 2
10. jilynne1991:
Ms. Crabtree:
Anti-South Park Aligned "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"
Lynched Day 3
13. zMuffinMan:
Officer Barbrady:
South Park Aligned Sane Cop
Killed Night 3
4. CSL:
Token Black:
South Park Aligned Token Black
Lynched Day 4
6. Amrun:
Terrence and Phillip
:
Canada Aligned Faith Healer
Killed Night 4
1. C-Worl:
Jimbo Kern:
South Park Aligned IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US!!
Lynched Day 5
11. Tragedy:
Eric Cartman:
South Park Aligned Faith Healer
Last edited by chkflip on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:13 am, edited 36 times in total.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue May 10, 2011 5:47 am

Post by chkflip »

RULES (from animorpherv1; slightly modified from StrangerCoug's)

1. This is an closed setup, which means the only roles you will know in advance are your own and that of any other player I mention in your role PM. All other role information is secret, including how many players with a certain role exist and even if the role exists in the first place. Yes, a game with absolutely no vanilla townies is possible. It's been done before.

2. To vote for a player, bold the word "vote" followed by said player's name, e.g.
    Vote: animorpherv1
    or VOTE: animorpherv1. As long as I can tell to whom you are referring, spelling does not count and I will accept abbreviated or otherwise shortened forms of the name of the vote's recipient. If you change your mind about whom you want lynched, you must bold an unvote, preferably in the format
    Unvote: animorpherv1
    or UNVOTE: animorpherv1. You may also
    Vote: No Lynch
    , unvoted the same way as before.

3. A majority of votes is required for a lynch, even at deadline. Once a lynch has been decided, it is final and further votes and unvotes do not count for the current day. If deadline is reached with no player having enough votes for a lynch, the day ends in an automatic No Lynch.

4. Once you're lynched, nightkilled, or modkilled (a modkill ends the day
    ONLY
    if the modkilled player is pro-town), I'll allow one "bah" post that doesn't contain any game-related content if you wish to make it, but you must thereafter stop posting in the game. Said "bah" post is the only post a dead player may make during twilight. Living players may continue to talk during twilight as long as they follow all of the rules.

5. You are not forced to like each other, but the fact that you badly want so and so offed does not give you the right to insult him or her. Please keep your hatred of people or groups thereof to yourself unless you want a warning. Three warnings (or an offensive enough post) and you will be ejected from the game and replaced with someone else.

6. Do not hide text or otherwise hinder its readability by using spoiler tags, invisible text, etc. THIS INCLUDES ENCRYPTED TEXT! You may, however, post in any color that can be easily read against the forum background other than
    Steel Blue
    . The backup mod reserves the use of whatever color Nobody Special wants to use. Violators will be warned. Doing it again gets replacement.

7. Impersonating the moderator WILL NOT HAPPEN. Doing so, you will be replaced.

8. Unless you're the moderator (that's me, obviously),
    co-moderator
    , or backup moderator (Nobody Special) of this game, please do not delete or edit any posts in this thread. If I catch you, you go bye-bye.

9. You are not allowed to discuss this game outside of the thread unless I tell you otherwise, and then only with whom I have allowed you to do so and at your specified time. This is a modkillable offense.

10. Discussing an ongoing game gets you a warning the first time and a
    MODKILL
    the second time.

11. Do not quote or pretend to quote any private communication, either from me or from anyone else you are allowed to talk with at night. This includes your role PM. Violators will be modkilled. You are allowed to paraphrase, but you are not allowed to plagiarize. If in doubt as to your paraphrase's legality, PM me with the wording you want to use.

12. Claiming to be scum with someone else
    will
    result in a modkill.

13. I will issue a prod to any player that does not post for 48 hours without notifying me of his or her absence. (I'm sorry, but I do not check the V/LA thread.) If you are prodded, you will have 24 hours from the time of submission to post in thread. Failure to do so may result in replacement. I will only prod the same player twice after that, he or she must post every 48 hours to ensure that he or she remains in the game.

14. The fastest and preferred way to get ahold of me is by PM'ing me, but you may also communicate to me in thread if it is day or twilight and you are still alive. To do so, bold "Mod (or chk):" followed by what you want to tell me, as in
    Mod: Please prod animorpherv1
    or
    Mod: animorpherv1 should have seven votes, not three.
    Please use your judgment call in whether or not what you want to tell me should be public knowledge before talking to me in the thread. In additon, I will not entertain questions regarding possible night actions, nor will I answer questions about a person's role unless you happen to be the person in question and you ask me privately.

15. I am not God (or a Lawyer). If I make any mistakes whatsoever, please let me know.

16. All rules are subject to change. In my previously modded games, things have come up that I didn't think about, and both my own and other's actions in those games have helped shape and modify these rules. It may happen again here.

17. All lynches and actions are considered to be done instaneously. Obviously I can't be on all the time, so they will be posted as soon as possible. Things will be done in the order that I receive them by PM or in the case of lynches when majority is reached/deadline days is up.

18. Deadline is 72 hours (3 days) for Night, and 2 weeks for Days in Minis, and 3 weeks in Larges.

19. If anyone gets modkilled, they will turn into a Neutral Survivor for all purposes and will lose the game. Day will also end.

20. The most important rule of all, saved for last for what I think is a very good reason:
    HAVE FUN!
    Enjoy! And good luck!
Last edited by chkflip on Sun May 15, 2011 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue May 10, 2011 5:49 am

Post by chkflip »

The Setup

3x Mafia Goon

1x Sane Cop
2x Faith Healer

7x Vanilla

Special Mechanic

If both Faith Healers attempt to protect the same person, the 50% success rate drops to 0%.

Sample Vanilla Role PM

You are
Towelie
:
South Park Aligned Recovering Addict

So, they forgot to bring a towel. What they never forgot was the memory of Towelie. They helped you recover from the binge drugging and even saved your relationship with your son. It's those things and more that gives South Park your ultimate gratitude. With this comes concern as things begin to feel different in town. Your circuits have been forever severed due to the drugs, but you still have the strength of your voice and the power to vote someone to lynch. You win when the detractors have all been hung.

DAY ONE HAS BEGUN! GOGOGO!
Last edited by chkflip on Tue May 10, 2011 8:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #9 (isolation #3) » Tue May 10, 2011 8:18 am

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 1.1

Tragedy
-
(Ghostlin)
L-6[/color]
Ghostlin[/b] -
(Amrun)
L-6

Quilford[/b] -
(SnakePlissken)
L-6

Amrun[/b] -
(Quaroath)
L-6

zMuffinMan[/b] -
(edmund.angles)
L-6

Scumhunter[/b] -
(Tragedy)
L-6

WITH 13 ALIVE, IT'S SEVEN TO LYNCH.

Side Note: Two people were accidentally sent the same VT role, check your PM box for the correction.[/b]
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Tue May 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 1.2

Tragedy
(2): Ghostlin, Scumhunter
Ghostlin (1): Amrun
Quilford (1): SnakePlissken
Amrun
(2): Quaroath, Tragedy
zMuffinMan
(2): edmund.angles, andrew94
SnakePlissken
(2): sanchocolates, C-Worl
sanchocolates (1): Quilford
andrew94 (1): zMuffinMan
edmund.angles (1): dvdkid13

Side Note: This will be the style from here on out; rule change, nobody use steel blue. KTHXBAI!
Side Side Note: dvdkid's warning is appreciated and duly noted.[/color]
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:10 am

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 1.3

Quilford (3): SnakePlissken, Amrun, C-Worl
Amrun (2): Quaroath, Tragedy
zMuffinMan
(5): edmund.angles, andrew94, Ghostlin, Quilford, dvdkid13
SnakePlissken (1): sanchocolates
edmund.angles (2): Scumhunter, zMuffinMan

DEADLINE IS MAY 31 12PM PACIFIC
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:55 am

Post by chkflip »

GreyICE replaces sanchocolates. WELCOME HIM!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #132 (isolation #7) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 1.4

Quilford (2): SnakePlissken, Amrun
Amrun (2): Quaroath, Tragedy
zMuffinMan
(6): edmund.angles, andrew94, Ghostlin, Quilford, dvdkid13, C-Worl
L-1

Ghostlin (1): GreyICE

Side Note: Let's
try
to keep the penis exposures to Chat Roulette, kthxbai.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #197 (isolation #8) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:18 am

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 1.5

Quilford (3): SnakePlissken, Amrun, edmund.angles
Amrun (3): Quaroath, Tragedy, andrew94
zMuffinMan
(4): Ghostlin, Quilford, dvdkid13, C-Worl
Ghostlin (1): GreyICE

V/LA's
: Quaroath through 5/15
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #198 (isolation #9) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:18 am

Post by chkflip »

I will also be V/LA now through the 15th (weird), so my faithful back-up Nobody Special will run the ship for the next couple days. PLAY NICE! ;D ~ CHK
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #277 (isolation #10) » Sun May 15, 2011 12:46 am

Post by chkflip »

"My fellow citizens of South Park, Colorado, we are in a time of crisis. Not only have we lost a great fifth grade teacher in Mr. Garrison... but we've gotten word that Jimbo Kern's gun shop was also robbed in last night's events; furthermore, the shotgun used to murder Mr. Garrison was from that shop. The suspect, or suspects, are armed and dangerous so we need to take caution in our steps and consider every word. These animals will be taken by force and given exactly what they deserve."

She signals for a flag to be raised.

Vote Count 1.6

Quilford (3): SnakePlissken, Amrun, edmund.angles
zMuffinMan (1): Ghostlin
Ghostlin
(4): GreyICE, Scumhunter, C-Worl, zMuffinMan
C-Worl (1): Quilford

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #312 (isolation #11) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

Redcolbalt replaces Quaroath! This is his second game, make sure to give him a clean MafiaScum.net welcome, all. ~ CHK
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #315 (isolation #12) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 1.7

Quilford (2): SnakePlissken, Amrun
Ghostlin
(5): GreyICE, Scumhunter, C-Worl, zMuffinMan, dvdkid13
L-2

C-Worl (2): Quilford, edmund.angles
andrew94 (1): Ghostlin

WITH THIRTEEN ALIVE, IT'S SEVEN TO LYNCH.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #355 (isolation #13) » Tue May 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

Loving the content put out today; bonus flavor in the works. You have the next 24 hours to play MadLibs with me and give a person, place, and thing. If you want.

Oh, except dvdkid. He got prodded. xD ~ CHK
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #378 (isolation #14) » Wed May 18, 2011 6:14 am

Post by chkflip »

Britney Spears showing children how a penis would go into a vagina... or an ass.

MEANWHILE!

Back at the log cabin, three people were taking their lunch break from the other ten voters. It would be here that they will scheme, plot, and do what needs to be done to exact their revenge. With two women on his bed, something any man would love, he laid with confidence just waiting to use his hammer - a much quieter alternative to Jimbo's shotgun.

Vote Count 1.8

Amrun (1): andrew94
Ghostlin (4): Scumhunter, C-Worl, zMuffinMan, dvdkid13
Tragedy
(5): GreyICE, Ghostlin, Amrun, edmund.angles, Quilford
L-2

edmund.angles (1): Tragedy

WITH THIRTEEN ALIVE, IT'S SEVEN TO LYNCH.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #492 (isolation #15) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by chkflip »

"It's you! You're not even talking!"

"Yeah, I mean, when was the last time you were with him?"

"Motive, no alibi, and you're not talking?"

"What did you say?"

"TO THE GALLOWS!"

The suspect gave no restraint, was hung with ease, and never touched another hand again; unfortunately, he had nothing to do with it.

Ghostlin is lynched! He was
Mr. Hat
:
South Park Aligned Forgotten Hand Puppet

Night One finishes Tuesday, May 24th at 11:00 P.M. Pacific.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #493 (isolation #16) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

"I'm suupeeer, thanks for askiiiing. I couldn't be better, not much better I must saaaay because I'm feeling so incredibly suu-kchghrr."

Not anymore after a swing of the hammer, left at the scene of the crime. It'd be hours before anyone would find the big gay corpse, but tonight was a good night for the police department. A good lead from a solid background pointed them straight to it - Day 2 forward would be the deciding factor for South Park and all of it's residents. Many gay couples of animals held a makeshift funeral for their beloved friend.

edmund.angles is dead! He was
Big Gay Al
:
South Park Aligned Overweight Homosexual

It is now Day 2, started a bit early. With eleven survived it's six to lynch.

Discuss... as soon as it lets me unlock it. :/
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #494 (isolation #17) » Wed May 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 2.0

Not voting: C-Worl, dvdkid13, Redcolbalt, andrew94, Amrun, SnakePlissken, GreyICE,
Scumhunter
splitfarvle,Tragedy, Quilford, zMuffinMan

With 11 Alive it's 6 to Lynch.

Splitfarvle replaces Scumhunter...

Also, I know there was some confusion in regards to the lynches and kills- they were both VANILLA. Unless otherwise stated, feel free to assume so.

Deadline is June 15th, 2011 at 10:00 PM PST

Last edited by chkflip on Wed May 25, 2011 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #512 (isolation #18) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:12 am

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 2.1

Redcolbalt (2): GreyICE, Amrun
SnakePlissken (1): Quilford
Amrun (1): Spitfarvle

This is updated up to post 523.
Last edited by chkflip on Thu May 26, 2011 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #567 (isolation #19) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:03 am

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 2.2

Amrun: Splitfarvle, C-Worl
Andrew: Amrun, zMuffinMan
SnakePlissken: Quilford, dvdkid13,
RedColbalt: GreyICE,
C-Worl: andrew94,

Not Voting- RedCobalt, SnakePlissken, Tragedy

V/LAs

Splitfarvle V/LA until Monday or Tuesday

Last edited by chkflip on Sun May 29, 2011 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #575 (isolation #20) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:03 am

Post by chkflip »

SnakePlissken is hereby replaced by Empking.
GreyICE is hereby replaced by Ranmaru.
Enjoy. ~ CHK
Last edited by chkflip on Sun May 29, 2011 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #660 (isolation #21) » Mon May 30, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 2.3

Amrun (3):
Splitfarvle, Empking, Ranmaru
Andrew (3):
Amrun, zMuffinMan, C-Worl
Empking (1): Quilford
C-Worl (1): andrew94

Not Voting: RedCobalt, Tragedy

V/LAs

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #693 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 2.4

Andrew (5):
Amrun, zMuffinMan, C-Worl, dvdkid13, Slipfarvle
L-1

Amrun (2): Empking, Ranmaru
Empking (1): Quilford
C-Worl (1): andrew94

Not Voting: RedColbalt, Tragedy

V/LAs

I already prodded RC and he said he would respond. If he doesn't soon, it's force-replace time.
Thanks for paying attention, though. I appreciate it. =D
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #732 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

"IT'S N-N-NOT ME!! I... I was only looking out for the children, honest!"

Her floppy titties told everyone why was lying. And lying bad.

"You shouldn't be worried about little old me, I'm just a schoolteacher after all."

"Well I have reason to believe you have connections to the robbery of Jimbo Kern's gun shop and the excessive murder that happened last night. What were your whereabouts, Ms. Choksondik?"

The townspeople slowly begin circling her, getting her closer and closer into a corner.

"THIS IS HEINOUS!"

"Can you just answer the question, please?"

"WE DID IT BECAUSE YOU LEFT US FOR DEAD!"

That was all they needed to hear. Enter lynchrope.

Andrew was
Ms. Choksondik
:
Anti-South Park Aligned Teacher With Breasticles

It is now Night Phase 3. You have until Monday June 6 to get Night Actions in.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #733 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:59 am

Post by chkflip »

"Looking out for the children, my butt. One down, two to go..."

The little girl was seemingly talking to herself, perhaps going over notes she'd written of the happenings thus far, until she bumped into two people she didn't ever think she'd see again.

"B-b-but you're dead."

"Correction -- you're dead."

And that's all that was spoken that night. The two bagged who they wanted and tossed the poor thing in the river. She washed up the next day.

dvdkid13 is dead! He was
Wendy Testaburger
:
South Park Aligned EWW GROSS

It is now Day Phase 3. With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.
You have until Monday, June 20 at 9PM Pacific.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #734 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

CSL replaced RedColbalt; jilynne replaces slitfarvle.
And I'll update the OP when my comp lets me, right now it's being a douchenozzle. ~ CHK
Last edited by chkflip on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #774 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

Unnecessary roughness; fifteen yard penalty, still first down.
Jokes aside, CSL kindly asked you. Now I'm telling you. Stop. ~ CHK
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #795 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

"YOU SIT DOWN RIGHT NOOOOOW!"

"I'm going to have to take you into custody for the murders of--"

"WHAT DID YOU SAAAAAY!?"

"Let's just get this over with, Barbrady. To the gallows with this one."

She tries to get away, but to no avail. She is quickly taken to the lynch rope for some swift South Park justice.

jilynne1991 was speed-lynched!
She was
Ms. Crabtree:
Anti-South Park Aligned "WHAT DID YOU SAAAAAAYYYY!??"

It is now Night Phase 3. You have until Thursday, June 10 at 9PM Pacific.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #796 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

"Well I had a feeling it was you all along... if I didn't think you were already dead."

"Dead? Oh, you mean like this?"

BOOM!

zMuffinMan was shot! He was
Officer Barbrady:
South Park Aligned Sane Cop

It is now Day Phase 4. With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
You have until Thursday, June 16 at 9PM Pacific.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #863 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 4.1

C-Worl(3)
-Amrun, CSL,Quilford
Amrun(1)- C-Worl
CSL(1)- Empking

Not Voting: Ranmaru, Tragedy

With 7 live it's 4 to Lynch.
Deadline is Thursday, June 16 at 9PM Pacific.

Quilford has obviously responded to his prod...
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1045 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 4.2

CSL(4)- Empking, Ranmaru,Amrun,Quilford

Quilford- C-Worl
Empking- CSL

Not Voting:Tragedy

CSL has been lynched! He was
Token Black:
South Park Aligned Token Black

Deadline is Thursday, June 15 at 10PM Pacific.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1046 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

Amrun was shot! She was
Terrence and Phillip
:
Canada Aligned Faith Healer

It is now Day 5. With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.
You have until Thu June 23 @ 9PM Pacific.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1078 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 5.1

Ranmaru (1): Empking,
Empking
(2): Tragedy, Ranmaru
L-1

Quilford (1): C-Worl,
C-Worl (1): Quilford

It is now Day 5. With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.
You have until Thu June 23 @ 9PM Pacific.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1118 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:09 am

Post by chkflip »

Holy Christ popsicles. Worst mod ever, I am. Replacement search now.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1128 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

"No, guys! It was
my store
that was robbed. How or why would I collaborate with two psychos who we all thought were dead?"

"We just don't believe you. I mean, who's
Jimbo Kern
anyway? I feel like you even made that up."

"Guys, he's my uncle. What are you talking about?"

"Who listens to children? GET HIM!"

C-Worl is lynched! He was
Jimbo Kern:
South Park Aligned IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US!!

Abilities have been received.
Thread will be unlocked on the 27th at 9PM Pacific as previously planned.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1129 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:11 am

Post by chkflip »

"For the children..."

Tragedy has died! She was
Eric Cartman:
South Park Aligned Faith Healer
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1182 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:43 am

Post by chkflip »

LMAO you're all in prod range, but I'll let it slide since I've been an awful mod.

GOGOGO.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1190 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by chkflip »

Still no votes, duh. I was thinking I'd do a bunch of flavor catch-up but does it really make a difference at this point? I think not -- but I'm open to your opinions.

Also, would it be weird to find an impromptu replacement until Quilford returns (if he is to)?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1208 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

andrew94 wrote:wheres the flavour

I'm at m'lady's abode atm and wanted to keep this locked until I got around to the flavor, but I didn't want to leave it locked forever.

It'll get done in the same post I thank you guys for playing and give player analysis etc.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1209 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by chkflip »

No... way.

It was Chef all along. Chef who broke into Jimbo's store. Chef who killed all those people, night after night after night. Officer Barbrady was so close with his investigations; the dunce pinned the old school teacher, Miss Choksondik, and the old bus driver Miss Crabtree. Chef brought them together with the mutual hatred for South Park.

Boy, did South Park pay. The town agreed that there could only possibly be one way to turn after Mr. Garrison's death. Mr. Hat, the scorned lover; however, Mr. Hat hadn't spoken to Mr. Garrison for some time after getting caught "cheating" with Satan and cast aside by the gay school teacher. The very vocal Big Gay Al was slaughtered with a hammer that same night, placing a fire under the kiester of one hard working policeman. And work hard he had, stringing up Ms. Choksondik with charges of aiding and abedding in the gun shop break in just two nights prior.

After a long day of back and forth deliberation, the floppy-tittied teacher was shown the same South Park justice that Mr. Hat had gotten just the day before. That night the heinous actions got even more vile as what couldn't have been anything but an innocent bystander at the wrong place at the wrong time. Chef murdered Wendy Testaburger on her way back home from a friend's house that night... perhaps to avenge the life of his fallen comrade? Perhaps, but the trail was still hot and Officer Barbrady struck gold two nights in a row after finding damning evidence about the returning school bus driver, Miss Crabtree. It seemed that the bird in her hair had a thing for buttons... Wendy Testeburger's buttons, no less, and that was more than enough proof for the town to successfully take out two out of the three wrong-doers consecutively.

This left Chef all along; unfortunately for South Park, Chef worked better when he flew solo. He went under the radar, basically almost speaking only when spoken to and making certain his views weren't entirely unmanagable. He had to change the tune on this third night of horror -- on this night, he would kill Officer Barbrady just before the policeman would make a call to the Mayor with key evidence against the former singing sensation (who was probably the inspiration to High School Musical). After giving Barbrady the proverbial 'axe,' it all seemed too easy from there. The town was in shambles; they began throwing accusations in every which direction, especially so after Miss Crabtree lost her damn rocker and almost blew Chef's cover over the day previous.

Another school child would die before his time on the fourth day. Poor Token Black; however, some would say that it's ironic that he was lynched. ANYWAYS, Chef smirked and stayed in the shadows with shotgun in hand. This next kill had to be
bigger
than any so far -- it just HAD to be Canadian sensations Terrence and Phillip who had flown in on a working-vacation. The stars owed this little town so much for their super stardom... they paid their respects with their lives.

Day five got even more hectic. Everyone's head was seemingly cut the hell off as they decided that all signs pointed to a lying Jimbo Kern. No way could the gun shop have been broken into without the owner's knowledge. It was pure insanity! He ate rope... but the town knew the problem was still very alive when Cartman died that night.

And nothing of value was lost.

Day six. Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo; Pip Pirrup, the ex-classmate who was seemingly eaten by Mecha Striesand; Chef, the culprit. Fingers flew in every direction on this day... and it seemed as if justice would be served as Pip came in with the hard logic and tried to convince the festive feces that it was Chef all along. Chef contested that he was very much alive and it was the pattern of coming back from the grave that tied the boy to his former bus driver, a teacher he never had, and the deaths of his former classmates. In the end, unfortunately, Chef would convince the Christmas Poo that it was the boy.

Poor South Park.

Scum take control of South Park!

Quilford, Chef, Mafia Don, survives until endgame and wins for scum!
andrew, Ms. Choksondik, Mafia Goon, dies Day 2 and wins!
jilynne, Ms. Crabtree, Mafia Goon, dies Day 3 and wins![/color]

That being said, I'd normally turn jil neutral survivor and give her the auto-loss; however, it appears she's leaving the site, so I'll let her go out on a good note. Really hated having her replace in (all things considered) but it worked out... so what the hell?

I'd like to thank the whole player list for being super awesome and understanding of my hiccups. I hope it was as fun for you as it was for me.

/pre-in for my Large Normal! I'm actually very deeply considering continuing this storyline and having the more prominent characters (that weren't killed off) take roles in the next one.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1212 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't have the ability to analyze the player slots, nor do I think I could help any of you if I could.

Scum QT is pretty barren save some Quilford scheming with himself at the end there.

It's crazy. zMuff got all three scum properly picked three nights in a row. It's a shame the 50% didn't save him that night or this would be a different ending.

Congrats to Quilford and andrew94... but mostly Quilford. Beast.

Return to “Completed Open Games”