Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #467 (isolation #0) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by chkflip »

So I'm DonJosh but I'm super antsy and don't have a role PM yet.

I claim vanilla townie ftr~

So yeah I'll be reading and junk. Get at me.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #469 (isolation #1) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

Dear [Low Key],

Scum hunt more, post less. It's obnoxious.

You're welcome!
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #473 (isolation #2) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by chkflip »

I suppose that explains that.

Yeah I totally had a scum read on Snarky.

>.>
<.<
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #483 (isolation #3) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

Plissken is a beast. I'm willing to hammer if Toro doesn't claim or gives an insufficient one.

CJ? Meh, I'll need more of a read.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #512 (isolation #4) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:39 am

Post by chkflip »

Spadille, seriously? That's silly.

Fence-sitting, right... No-case, correct... willing to hammer? That's how that was supposed to read, y'know, for pressure.

You're absolutely right about my lack of a case and fence-sitting; however, it's only because I haven't had ample time to become aquainted with the previous 20 pages. Yes, I've been a little more jokey than I should (claiming when I couldn't find my Role PM) but I'm catching up as fast as I possibly can. That being said, in my catch-up I've come to an agreement on the general consensus of Toro-scum, but not enough to openly hammer. Nor do I think we should end D1 this soon regardless of a successful day-vig or not.

Case fishing? What, so I'm not supposed to ask questions now? That's absurd.

That "buddy slip" [LK] found is also quite preposterous, but I'll hang like a good vanilla townie if you guys really want to derp like that.

Sorry DJ wasn't to your liking.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #514 (isolation #5) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:54 am

Post by chkflip »

And you think that makes me scum?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #516 (isolation #6) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:17 am

Post by chkflip »

So it isn't possible, at all, to have defended one town slot and taken an aggressive stance on another?

Yeah, right. Preposterous. Open your eyes before you go claiming cop and damn near losing for your team again.

Don't mention it by name, board, anything. It's ongoing and that's against the rules.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #521 (isolation #7) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:31 am

Post by chkflip »

Flail? I'm reading, actually, and trying to figure out why you think something so miniscule is so 'telling.' I'm not the one that's going to have to figure it out once I flip town.

Which I will, no matter how much your gut doesn't want me to. Sorry.

VOTE: DeityKabuto

Someone isn't paying
any
attention. At all.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #523 (isolation #8) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:38 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm calling it a small tell because, at best, that's what it is.

Link the votes.

If Snarky had a brain at all, and I'm sure he did, then he spent the D1 he was here to plant seeds and send people on goose chases D2 forward. Now that he's dead? Here we are.

pops, what posts of DJs were particularly unsettling for you?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #526 (isolation #9) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:02 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm saying he called townie scummy; not the first or last time for that.

Real defense? That was WIFOM, but I'm
so glad
you're paying attention.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #528 (isolation #10) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:06 am

Post by chkflip »

newbscum; you should be familiar with the term.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #530 (isolation #11) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:11 am

Post by chkflip »

Even newbscum try things, my friend.

I'm not flailing, actually, I believe the sentence you're looking for is "My name's LK and I'm chainsawing," but it's cool. You'll learn eventually.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #532 (isolation #12) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:22 am

Post by chkflip »

You're chainsawing me with a miniscule tell that the town is eating up.

That's been my defense since this started. The fact that you don't see that makes you dense or scum.

UNVOTE: DeityKabuto

I'm glad you're paying attention now, DK.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #534 (isolation #13) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:52 am

Post by chkflip »

No.

I cannot speak for Snarky.

I can speak for the fact that you're dense. My theories are sound, they're the best a vanilla townie who just replaced into the game can do.

So, again, no. No I don't want to waste my time and try again. You guys can waste the rest of this day or we can lynch someone who's one of the
actually
remaining scum.

Pops, thoughts?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #539 (isolation #14) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:00 am

Post by chkflip »

Took me long enough? Sorry I don't fester over the forums.

And sorry if I'm not helping my case, you're letting a bonafide dunce run this town.

Good game to scum if you all allow this to continue, guaranteed.

Also, I'm reiterating the fact that I'm town so much because LK like to reiterate the fact that I'm scum.

But you don't notice his chainsawing. I love ignorant conftownies.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #540 (isolation #15) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:01 am

Post by chkflip »

And I'm totally done wasting my time talking to this wall.

TROLOLOL when you lynch this slot, though. I'll do it.

@Mod: Requesting Replacement
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #544 (isolation #16) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:10 am

Post by chkflip »

You don't need to protect anyone to chainsaw, you need to continue repeating yourself.

Maybe I'm confusing something with chainsaw defense here.

I'd seriously prefer not to continue to have to deal with Low Key, sorry. He doesn't listen.

Now it's your problem, conftown. Well, for the rest of today if scum has sense.

Just the fact that we all of a sudden "can't find a better lynch" by June 7th? That's retarded. Not dealing with it.

Most apologies to the mod.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #546 (isolation #17) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:15 am

Post by chkflip »

@Mod: NEVERMIND.

No matter how irritated I am as of this moment, I think popsofctown is right. It's poor form of me to not see this to the end now that I've started. Especially since I've been reading these chk-forsaken pages for so long.

That said, I don't think everyone on my wagon is town. That's just my gut, though, as it is a possibility.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #563 (isolation #18) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:39 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm only at four votes iirc, that's L-2 right?

The claim was a joke. I said I didn't have my role PM ffs, why would that be serious? Or taken seriously? I know, I know...

Papa Zito wrote:mafia is srs bsns

Now, forcing my lynch to regain set-up advantage? How is having conftown at all bad to town? You're more than likely dead tonight, which would leave me for the next night or so. Scum want conftown dead and creating that, if anything, forces
their hand
to waste an NK on me. Their only other viable plan would be to fish for masons.

Neither townchk nor scumchk would joke about a claim with the intent to derail the town. It's all about how you look at it, but I'm comfortable going with whatever you lot wish. It's just a game at the end of the day.

Low Key, I enjoy the fact that you're eager, but confirming Toro doesn't difinitively mean anything.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #567 (isolation #19) » Thu May 26, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

cjdrum wrote:If the Vig shoots DK. All 6 votes on DK will be lost. Town then must fit a full lynch before deadline.

If not. We lynch DK. Scum kill someone (
possibly
the vig). We make lynch and DayKill decision based on DK + NK flips, with the full Day length to do it.

As for your 1), 2), 3):
2) Is wrong, because of possible scum WIFOM and that.
3) Again, unlikely, and if/when DK flips Town we won't be needing it so much anyway.
1) Can be done even if it is done D2.

VOTE: cjdrum

There's no town motivated reason to be
this
concerned. The if/when DK flips town comment, too...
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #575 (isolation #20) » Thu May 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

Actually, if you look at it, LK explicitly called me out more times than I explicitly tried to reassure him I wasn't such, if that makes any difference.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #580 (isolation #21) » Thu May 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: cjdrum
VOTE: chkflip

I believe this is the best I can do to play to my win condition since nobody wants to listen. Let's show you.

That's L-1. Vanilla Town.

We have nearly TWO FUCKING WEEKS to find scum, but oh no that won't be found in TWO FUCKING WEEKS. TWO WEEKS? LOLWUT!?

That's a retarded mindset, period. And I will not continue in a town with such a mindset, period.

Lynch me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #591 (isolation #22) » Thu May 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

popsofctown wrote:
Quit acting like you claimed at L-1.

And give us your deathbed reads, please, if you're town. If you're scum, you could make a polite excuse and skip it, to save everyone the effort.

(normally I object to self-votes, but it lines up with his wincon for VT as far as I can tell since we'd just lynch him D2. So...)

1 - I'm not acting like anything, but I'm glad you caught that arbitrary line. It was for you.

2 - *snort* No. Once again, there's no point.

3 - And this is why. You won't listen to me while I'm alive, insist on one completely mundane line of text that lines me up with scum, and now you expect me to participate for you?

Nice try. L-2 or not, you're lynching me. And you're getting jack shit for it. And I'm trololol'ing all the way home.

Have fun on your extended D1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #593 (isolation #23) » Thu May 26, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

Pleased? No, not entirely, I'm just happy to see idiots get their due course.

You can't expect a man, who willingly replaced in and took time out of his days to carefully read page after page after page... to talk to a huge town wall-of-ignorance and do it with a smile on my face. I'm playing to my win condition whether you like the way I'm doing it or not.

Also, just for you, I didn't claim not to read the PM. I claimed not to have gotten one from hiphop at all. Because, at that point, I thought I hadn't. Seems it was a slip and my claim was correct (though it would've been the same regardless of who I actually was because, let's face it, you don't claim mason unless you have to).

Not interested in playing? Oh, no, I'm very interested in playing. What I'm not interested in doing is dealing with ignorance.

Besides, you got a lucky day-vig. There's only two of them left. And at least
one
of them will stick out like a sore thumb after I flip.

If town loses this game... you're all absolutely hopeless.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #597 (isolation #24) » Thu May 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm L-1 again, bro.

Someone moved their vote from me, cba to care who.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #598 (isolation #25) » Thu May 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by chkflip »

Spadille did it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #600 (isolation #26) » Thu May 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

You're barking up the wrong tree for that one.

You expect a guy who stretched out a sentence and a joke to this point is going to give a
proper
case? Get real.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #602 (isolation #27) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

Nah, I'm not even allowed a BAH post, so I wouldn't do that. Not a rule breaker, just a pain in your ass.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #604 (isolation #28) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: chkflip
I'll tell you what. You do what you feel is right and I'll take your lead (as long as I comprehend what you're doing). Consider yourself a double-voter for the next couple weeks. ;)
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #606 (isolation #29) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

And with four times the amount of posts anyone else has, go figure.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #620 (isolation #30) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:16 am

Post by chkflip »

cjdrum wrote:Currently in this game there are 607 posts (incl. this one), of which 215 are his.
This is nearly the exact same percentage from that game to this.

His mislynch style is identical, too.

@Mod:
May I pull quotes from an ongoing game?

Donkey Kong, I have slight suspicions of cj but my gut tells me [LK], especially after that case. I'm not amazed. (OMGUS derp)

Want some cheese with that, bollocks? I feel your pain but ffs tits or gtfo, no need to reiterate yourself.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #624 (isolation #31) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:53 am

Post by chkflip »

chkflip wrote:
cjdrum wrote:
If the Vig shoots DK. All 6 votes on DK will be lost. Town then must fit a full lynch before deadline.

If not. We lynch DK. Scum kill someone (
possibly
the vig). We make lynch and DayKill decision based on DK + NK flips, with the full Day length to do it.

As for your 1), 2), 3):
2) Is wrong, because of possible scum WIFOM and that.
3) Again, unlikely, and
if/when DK flips Town we won't be needing it so much anyway.
1) Can be done even if it is done D2.

VOTE: cjdrum

There's no town motivated reason to be
this
concerned. The
if/when DK flips town comment, too...

Clearly, my reason to vote cj isn't the same. You point 3) is that he's "setting up mislynches" by way of a townie and
I'm
more concerned with this "OMG GOGOGO" syndrome a lot of you have, with (VERY) minor mention to the if/when snippit.

Now, as far as my "weaksauce single-reason" vote is concerned, it's a single vote. For pressure. From a single post.

Yours, on the other hand, is a full blown "case," which is the only actual thing I've seen thats "terribad."
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #627 (isolation #32) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:21 am

Post by chkflip »

Dude, you do
everything
often, so that's a moot point at best.

As far as your #3 goes, you're right. I'd actually only read the first bit before the second quote for it; assumed the next quote was related to #4.

Even still, you just called that particular point weak yourself, and 1/7 points that I can agree with you on doesn't make the case any less shitty than it actually is.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #630 (isolation #33) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:36 am

Post by chkflip »

That's not how it works, guy.

"Hey... hey... I kinda half stated that I left you for like, last of last, in my scumlist... so exclude the scummy things that I've done and give me a scumlist."

Who's floating?

VOTE: [Low Key]
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #633 (isolation #34) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:00 am

Post by chkflip »

He wants to know for the same reason he insists on my game-read; he wants to know how well he's doing and who his most likely mislynch candidate it.

See also: backup for NK analysis.

Otherwise? Absolutely correct, no town motivation.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #642 (isolation #35) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:43 am

Post by chkflip »

I
cannot wait
to read this next "case."
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #649 (isolation #36) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:49 am

Post by chkflip »

Well, one of his partners is blatantly obvious.

And no, Spad, he just jumped to full-blown claimed.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #654 (isolation #37) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:56 am

Post by chkflip »

Good job outing yourself,
genius
. Even with 4/11 confirmed, you do realize that your numbers will now AUTO dwindle night after night when you go off lynching your ridiculous hunches. Then there's two of you... then one...

Overall, shit job dude. My VT joke was a better post than you asking to out your townbuddies.

Basically, this dwindles my scumread of you (because the real masons would obv CC and leave you with one buddy into D2, I don't see you making that gambit to leave one solo amongst nine other people) but it's still the absolute worst shot-my-load-too-early call there.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #659 (isolation #38) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:07 am

Post by chkflip »

Spadille wrote:But it's gonna be interesting to figure out that he was right on you.

Mind reiterating this for me? I haven't slept.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #673 (isolation #39) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:35 am

Post by chkflip »

Spadille, I didn't get that question until Key answered it. That was classy. And uhh... fuck you, too?

At first I thought that was because I asked you to re-phrase and was like "O_O LOLWUT"... then I scrolled up.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #685 (isolation #40) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:57 am

Post by chkflip »

[Low Key] wrote:I am not claiming mason but I am town aligned.

Weren't you just bitching at me about claiming?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #689 (isolation #41) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:00 am

Post by chkflip »

You were asked because you soft-claimed, guy.

Try again.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #695 (isolation #42) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:08 am

Post by chkflip »

Smilie tell says LK is scum.

Discuss.

FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK YYYYOOOOOUUUU... >.> YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #699 (isolation #43) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:12 am

Post by chkflip »

And you had to double post for that?

Christ's sake.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #703 (isolation #44) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:13 am

Post by chkflip »

Notice he said
the
masons, so hey maybe he's taking a shot at an educated guess?

That's what I sincerely hope. I do not want LK-mason.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #708 (isolation #45) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:17 am

Post by chkflip »

Yeah, seriously. Bonafide "scum hunting" fluff magnet. I swear to the Holy Lands you could keep all those thoughts together and post them all at once.

But it looks better to be more proactive, doesn't it scum?

ROFLz <3 Muff.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #711 (isolation #46) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:21 am

Post by chkflip »

Which two?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #718 (isolation #47) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:27 am

Post by chkflip »

Interference? No. Interaction? Yes.

That's how this game works. You'd know that if you stopped talking to yourself and let other people post inbetween.

Spadille, ouch. Don't ask questions about head masons; head mason will come out if/when they want. Let's not be scum-motivated and fish it out of Lowtard.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #733 (isolation #48) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:00 am

Post by chkflip »

Beaing defeatist isn't telling one way or the other, really. Both alignments fall prey to it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #735 (isolation #49) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:02 am

Post by chkflip »

Links to Muffin claiming scum, please.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #744 (isolation #50) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:33 am

Post by chkflip »

Arch is obv mason.

So that leaves one in DK, Snake, and Para.

Imagining a "Head Mason" puts Arch in that slot, imo.

Didn't he ask who was voting DK earlier?

That's my attempt at a guess, for funsies.

There's absolutely no way any of those four ever said "Nah, wait until I get there to drop this on 'em." GTFO scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #749 (isolation #51) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:55 am

Post by chkflip »

And now you're coaching him with an FoS? After all that? No.

obvious Arch/Loki connection is obvious.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #795 (isolation #52) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by chkflip »

jilynne, PROTIP: vote [Low Key]. Trust me, there's murkier and therefore scummier waters in LK than Muffin.

Guaranteed.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #797 (isolation #53) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'll never feed you incorrect information, we lynch liars 'round these parts! :D
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #799 (isolation #54) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

Mafia is a bit of a tough game to pick up on, overall, but you seem to be doing it right so far.

I'll tell you what, my next post will be a schnazzy [LK] case. Not a full one because I don't have time for that, but a case nevertheless.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #919 (isolation #55) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:45 am

Post by chkflip »

Still working on the Loki case.

I approve of the "pops plan" if I'm reading it correctly.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #931 (isolation #56) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:02 am

Post by chkflip »

Wait, how did Muffin turn into me now? This is ridiculous. I definitely missed something.

I can agree to a plan whilst having my own feelings about players.

Ridiculous jump though, Spadille, you just shot up the scum list.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1093 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:35 am

Post by chkflip »

CJ, claim. ===[]

If you don't realize Toro a) wanted to paint me scummy, and b) I was V/LA all yesterDay, I can't help you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1096 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:51 am

Post by chkflip »

Whatever, dog.

VOTE: chkflip

Hey look chk is putting himself at L-1 again. How scummy.

Town will win this game. Period. If my mislynch helps eliminate the obvious, then by all means I'll be your martyr.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1099 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:00 am

Post by chkflip »

7 players alive. 1 scum.

That opinion was two days ago. I was V/LA yesterDay and am happy to see one final scum remaining. The chances of that scum slipping past, what, three more phases to win? I will cry if that happens.

You're still retarded, but I'm the only one who seems to think so. So I'll just chillax and not fret over this game anymore. Not worth creating grey hairs over.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1237 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

Beautiful. Still a little butthurt over you, LK. Why was I so Goddamn scummy to you?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1241 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

Don't beat yourself up about it hiphop. It's an honest mistake.

NINJA'd: I didn't know it was hammer. Thought I was L-1'ing myself again.

Double NINJA'd: ROFL we're back together. I just haven't updated that part of the sig.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1244 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/myZKFbYNYBBmT

Dead QT for teh lulz. Ignore my LK-bashing. See also: butthurt.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1255 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Post by chkflip »

jilynne1991 wrote:OMG...wow...it's nice to know how everyone noticed I slipped up except LK...(and I thought I was doing prety well) *sigh* UGHHHHHH

TBH a lot of people only knew they were slips because your scumbuddies outed you in the dead thread.

I think I'm one of the few who would've caught it otherwise.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1267 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

jilynne1991 wrote:Well, thanks everyone, it's nice to know how parab played his role beautifully, and I screwed everything up!

Stop being a little girl about it. It's a game. You'll either learn how to play it or you won't.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1275 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

jil in scum QT wrote:Toro and Snarky. You guys suck. We won because of me and Parabollocks.

ROFLCOPTER
~
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1277 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

What's your W/L record?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1289 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Post by chkflip »

Play one of the Large games, LK.

They'll
love
your playstyle. >.>
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1292 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

Meh, I'm better when people aren't harassing me over who I've replaced.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1295 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

Quote an example?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1298 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yeah I figured my laziness attributed to it quite a bit. I'll work on that.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1317 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:09 am

Post by chkflip »

Nobody will come in and lock it so long as hiphop doesn't update the thread title. hinthint
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1321 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:11 am

Post by chkflip »

DeityKabuto wrote:
Spadille wrote:LOL DK STILL THINKS THE GAME IS GOING

or is he just a really good actor? :D

Are you fluffposting?

LOL'd.

VOTE: Spadille
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1325 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:15 am

Post by chkflip »

Man. I'm so glad jil self-hammered.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1358 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

lmao -- it's more likely that you'll be on opposing teams, especially considering how close your /in's are.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1361 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by chkflip »

CSL wrote:[insert text here on how good a mod hiphop is from a person who did not play this game]

This can pretty much be applied to me, too. I didn't play to the best of my abilities and regret it quite a bit.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1372 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Not at all. There's a difference between a slump of a good player and a VI.

There's also the fact that he said nothing about slumps; he is speaking more to his nubile nature than anything else.

@ pappums rat: Self-perception governs your reality. If you treat yourself as if you cannot improve, then, well ... good luck with that. But if you stop acting like a VI and stop seeing yourself as one (both are important), then you'll stop being one. And as for your experience, it'll come. You'll know when you're not a newbie any longer. It will be the feeling you get in your bones when you discover that you know how to spot things that some other players don't quite know how to spot yet. Or when you notice things and read what they mean instead of what they say. When you get that feeling, you'll know when you've "made it", so to speak. It happens earlier on for some than for others, and for a few, it never happens at all. But by asking, you're at least going down the right path.

If you really want to get into it, go read some games that are already finished, and play a game with yourself: every time somebody notices something that you don't notice yourself first, ask yourself the question "how does player X know information Y?" and if you can come up with the answer by reading through their posts (or even by PMing them about it, asking them), then you'll understand just that much more. And if you can't spot anything that helps you out, then go find out at the end of the game (or the beginning, as the case may be) if they were a power role. Power roles always know a bit more about things than everyone else, depending on the PR they hold. And if you realize that they only knew more than you because they held a PR, that's a double-whammy because there's no way you could have had their inside info, AND you just learned how to spot that power role a little bit better.

So there's no real A-B-C to improving. It's just practice, practice, practice.

And you can have fun without being good at the game AT ALL. A lot of people do it. Nobody said you had to be good at anything to have fun doing it. I mean, look at a lot of players on this forum. They aren't especially good, but a lot of them they play a lot and are subsequently getting much better.

Anyway, if you have any questions, hit me up via PM.

Change PAPPUMS to you and that's my answer, sir.

Return to “Completed Open Games”