xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:09 am

Post by xofelf »

O.O Maybe games have changed since i last played, but i don't remember every single player's first post voting someone. I mean, yeah a bunch were, but ALL of them?!?!
Just giving everyone a heads up, i've been sick lately and i have a small child so i can only devote a few hours here and there a day. If i don't address anybody's questions or anything that same day, i apologize in advance.

and without further ado,
vote: zMuffinMan
He's going to poison us with muffins, and he started this 'everyone voting' trend.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:16 am

Post by xofelf »

Why are you pushing for a quicklynch? That's definitely scummy. My joke vote is now a real vote. I can think of no reason why town would push for a day to close barely before it's even started.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:38 am

Post by xofelf »

Toro wrote:Forgot to do this.

Unvote
Vote: xofelf

Why push for a lynch on a joke?

I wasn't complaining about the rvs. I haven't played in a while and it seemed slightly different than the way i was used to it. Also, i have never played with any of you that i know of, so i have nothing to go on to give me an idea on posting habits and such.
I jokingly voted for Muffin because he was the first one who posted and everyone after him posted with a vote too rather than at least one person not voting. Like the Pied Piper of voting if you will. And i real voted because he seems to be trying to push for a lynch on a play for no reason other than, "Seems like it'd be fun." But i will ask, Muffin what gives you the idea that he's scum? Are you just basing this on previous games or what?

Also, i am a SHE, not a HE. Just for future reference.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by xofelf »

zMuffinMan wrote:What's wrong with set-up speculation?

Set-up speculation is usually pointless. Especially on day 1. It's not going to help you find scum or town as of yet. Day 2 or 3 works better.

The last game i played here was Lay of Leithan Mafia, i think. Other than Marathon games.(Which i'm a lot better at)
And it wouldn't be the first time. I used to have that fact in my sig since it happened a lot.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:42 am

Post by xofelf »

I have a quick question to ask before i get going for the day, but what time zone is everyone in?
It seems most of the posting i'm looking for is while i'm sleeping.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:21 am

Post by xofelf »

jilynne1991 wrote:I have a question. If someone seems too town-aligned, is it possible they're scum?

Yeah actually. Scum's goal is to fool the town into thinking that they're town too so they can win the game. Some people are better at it than others.

Muffin, I asked you before, and i'll ask you again. Other than just for the lols, what reasoning do you have for voting Andrew? He has two posts, which didn't give anything other than a joke vote and complaining about someone linking his game. Wow, yeah, i totally see the content from which you got your tell. :roll: Please explain where you're getting this tell from.

Andrew, you could really help out here if you gave more content. What are your thoughts on everyone in the game? What do you think about Muffin wanting to lynch you Day 1? What do you think about anything relating to this game?!?!

Jilynne, once you get back from moving, could you give your thoughts on what's going on in the game as well?

Mod:
Could we have vote count just so we know where things are standing? Thank you.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:28 am

Post by xofelf »

zMuffinMan wrote:I'm in a state of unconscious consciousness right now and not really able to think so er... Responding to just this for now and will catch up on the rest tomorrow.

someone wrote:Muffin, I asked you before, and i'll ask you again. Other than just for the lols, what reasoning do you have for voting Andrew? He has two posts, which didn't give anything other than a joke vote and complaining about someone linking his game. Wow, yeah, i totally see the content from which you got your tell. :roll: Please explain where you're getting this tell from.

He's a good PL? Gut? Do I really need a reason for a random vote?
So it is still a random vote? Yet you're defending it like it was a real vote. Mmkay.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:07 am

Post by xofelf »

Unvote
I see no point in keeping my vote where it's at. He's explained why he said what he said, and although i can't agree with his methods, it's not necessarily a reason to say he's scum. At least not at this point in the game.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by xofelf »

So, now that it seems we're at a standstill with the shotty/muffin/andrew thing, is there anything else we can talk about? Otherwise I see this game going absolutely nowhere.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #118 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:17 am

Post by xofelf »

V/LA for the day. Father's Day with the family.

but while i'm gone, mind explaining why you're now voting me?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #132 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by xofelf »

zMuffinMan wrote:I'm not reaction fishing. I don't know about andrew's intentions, but I actually do think xofelf is scum.
His posts
so far have been overly-cautious, not trying to step on any toes while not trying to actually hunt scum in any way. Doesn't sit well with me. Call it gut.
HER posts, thank you very much.
Also, I have not played this game in a very long time and i don't know any of you or your play styles. I'm trying to figure out how this works again. If that makes me scum, then how do you expect me to "prove" that I'm not?
And you might want to get that gut of yours checked out. It seems to be a policy lyncher and not very good at scum hunting either but it's a fantastic staller.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #135 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by xofelf »

zMuffinMan wrote:I don't expect you to prove that you're not. I expect you to lay down and die like good scum.

That's a pity. See, i never was very good scum so i have no intentions of just laying down and dying.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #139 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:58 am

Post by xofelf »

andrew94 wrote:@xofelf- gut is good. i like gut. but i voted you because of your post before. is there really NOTHING for you to comment about? nothing? (apart from saying nothing is gonna happen).

Your whole little thing has been the only thing that has really happened. I was trying to find something else to comment on. Everyone's reaction to the whole thing is to be expected, so you can't do a whole lot with it right now. That's what i was saying.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #143 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by xofelf »

Vifam wrote:If this is true why didn't you join the newbie games :X?

Newbie games are horrible. I want to play a game worth playing.

What FoS are you referring to? Muffin said Andrew is a policy-lynch. Other than his FoS on me, what other ones are there?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:37 am

Post by xofelf »

Hey Muffin, I don't jump on voting trains because someone told me to regardless of my alignment.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #177 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:22 am

Post by xofelf »

Shotty, Vifam is right. You
are
supposed to talk about who you think is scum and discuss other things. Otherwise, what else is there to talk about in the game other than who you think is or is not scum?

Also, it feels almost as if andrew is being bussed by his scumbuddies, Shotty and Muffin.
Vote: Muffin
Telling others to vote for someone else to "prove" their town definitely doesn't feel like town behavior.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #182 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by xofelf »

umm.. who is yourfriendlynoggin and why are they posting in this game? and
@Mod: Votecount if you please
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #204 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:03 am

Post by xofelf »

V/LA Until Sunday afternoon
I'll be visiting my mother.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #215 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by xofelf »

I'm back. I will get to reading through and real posting tomorrow. It's been a really long day today.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #222 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 am

Post by xofelf »

@Andrew: So if i had posted the same thing AFTER Lobster, you would have voted Lobster instead?
@Muffin: I was away and i have a child to take care of. Yes, totally lurking. I mean, it's not like i've been posting ever in this game, is it?

I agree with Vifam.
Also, tomorrow is the deadline. Let's keep that in mind.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #240 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:49 am

Post by xofelf »

@Mod: If you don't extend the deadline and the deadline hits, do you no lynch or do you lynch the person with the most votes?
I don't remember what the rules said, though i am going to go check them.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #253 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:47 am

Post by xofelf »

andrew94 wrote:also check out xofelf's post 240 so opportunistic

I honestly couldn't remember what the rules said and was hoping the mod could clarify. I then read the rules again which answered the question. I also know of mods who haven't granted extensions for whatever reason. So that is why the post was worded that way.
I agree with Muffin about lynching flakers. It's better not to lynch them since they will most likely be replaced, then to lynch them in hopes of finding scum and getting rid of a player with little to no content.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #254 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:58 am

Post by xofelf »

EBWOP: Oops i missed the last three posts.

@Lobster: You do have a point.
But
i think we should wait til we're closer to deadline before that idea is considered more fully.
If
we can't come to a consensus on lynching someone,
then
we should discuss it more fully.

Also,
Unvote
Now that Muffin has gotten less lazy, i understand better what he was doing.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #263 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:28 am

Post by xofelf »

V/LA from Saturday til Monday or Tuesday
It sucks but my fiance's family has shitty internet at their house so I probably won't be able to check anything until i get back. I don't know what time we're leaving tomorrow so i'll be here as much as possible until then.

So, is there anything in particular anyone wants my thoughts on before i leave?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #266 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Post by xofelf »

andrew94 wrote:thats exactly how it is. why would he say such a thing. the rules are on page 1.
I already explained why I asked. But i guess don't read all posts, do you?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #277 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:32 am

Post by xofelf »

Cancel that V/LA. Our ride fell through.

@Andrew: You proved my point. If you had been reading all posts and not just the parts you want to read you would have seen that the reason why i asked and that i had already looked it up.
and Eijo, usually people aren't going to post a V/LA for a holiday weekend. Mostly because they think everyone else is going to be gone too.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #279 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by xofelf »

As i really don't see this going anywhere before deadline and i meant to do this yesterday anyways.
Vote: Baby Spice
I don't have anything other than what feels like stalling from BS.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #282 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by xofelf »

@Mod: I voted Baby Spice as well. So she's at 6 votes.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #286 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:56 am

Post by xofelf »

Unvote
It's nice to finally have some real content from you BS. So you mind explaining more fully your reasoning for your scumreads?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #293 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by xofelf »

@Vifam: Ever occur to you that happened to the rest of us a couple of pages back?

Also, I will be gone most of the day tomorrow, but i will read over and post when i get back.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #299 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Post by xofelf »

you call it buddying, i call it not voting someone who may possibly actually be town and who finally gave something other than "Muffin did/said this.". Hence why i called it content.
I also realized something. I don't think we have enough currently consistently active players to lynch someone before the deadline. So, what are we going to do within the next real-time day or so?

and the cake type doesn't matter as long as the frosting fits it.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #311 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:48 am

Post by xofelf »

Sorry about being gone longer. We didn't get back til just now.
and i think at this point no lynch is better than a crappy lynch. i like the odds better since we will have all power roles rather than perhaps lynching one accidentally.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #316 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:10 am

Post by xofelf »

So when's the last time anyone saw the mod online? it usually doesn't take this long.

xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #326 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by xofelf »

Hi Llama, it's been a while.
Also, currently sick so i'll be here as best as i can.

Not surprised about taipan. Also, i don't know if jilynne is truly lurking or is having real life issues. She did say something about moving(i think) and parents being retarded about internet at one point.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #338 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:54 am

Post by xofelf »

Um, Llama, there is a slight problem. Jil isn't even here so how are you supposed to get reactions from her. Or do you mean from everyone else?
Also, I'm no longer sick but my son and fiance are so very limited time to be on here atm.

@Mod: Could you prod jilynne?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #344 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:22 am

Post by xofelf »

on lobster: at first i was going to say that i didn't have much feeling in either way towards him. And then i looked at his posts in Iso... Up until his discussion NLing, he says very little. Yeah there seemed to be real life issues but there was a lot of "I'm not sure" and "This confuses(d) me". But i also noticed that he's not quite buddying up to people, more so doing everything he can so that he's not noticed much. It feels like he's TRYING to be town.
FoS: Lobster

on BS: As i said yesterday, i unvoted just in case her claim is true. I don't know whether it really is. From the way she's been playing it could be she's like the town bulldog: once it's in her teeth, she's not letting go even with everything else going on around her. That's now how it feels, but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #345 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:22 am

Post by xofelf »

EBWOP: not how it feels
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #354 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Post by xofelf »

I realize that the consensus has been made to put pressure on jil but has anyone else noticed just how bad andrew posts? At most i saw 6 lines in a post. He'll say something once and then someone will ask him about it, and he says the same thing again and it doesn't clarify anything regardless of which time he said it. The words might look all well and good, but there's nothing truly behind them and some of the things he says are almost exactly what someone else has said. I think i have to agree with the people who think he's scum.
Vote: andrew
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #358 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by xofelf »

I called you scummy when it was just a policy lynch and there wasn't much to go on. I will admit that i was wrong. If that's his playstyle all the time, then i understand why you'd want to PL him every time.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #372 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Post by xofelf »

This is just a collection of thoughts, so none really fit well together.

Either there is a doc, or if there isn't, RB got really lucky.

Did Jakesh even post yesterday? I don't remember seeing him at all.

I agree with lobster about shotty. I was going to say something about it yesterday, but the day closed before i got a chance.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #373 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Post by xofelf »

EBWOP: about jakesh. He hasn't even been online since June 22. I'm thinking we need another replacement.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #410 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:55 pm

Post by xofelf »

I read this over once and there's a couple things i want to ask but my brain is making words all fuzzy so i'm going to reread it again later when i'm more awake.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #417 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by xofelf »

And of course, i would end up sleeping through the entire day.

@Elli: That's not really important anymore. So no.

Having played with Llama before, this is closer his town play than it is to his scum play. And, atm the moment, he's one of the few players actually putting effort in to make this game work. I don't think he's scum or if he is, he's doing a damn good job of trying to help the town.
With the amount of people inactive during the last day, i can see this being a case of scum not putting a kill in because they weren't there.

@BS: Night 1, did you roleblock or did you decide not to?

and it would be nice if Shotty showed up and explained why he hammered and hasn't shown up since.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #434 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Post by xofelf »

@Elli: I said it
seemed
different. I've also gone back and read a couple of my games and realized that it really wasn't, just my perception was. That's why it wasn't important to link you to a game.

@BS: Any particular reason for the unvote?

And that's all i have at the moment. It's been hot as hell(actually i think hell is cooler) today and will continue to be so for the rest of the weekend, and my computer is not transportable and is in one of the warmest rooms in the house, so i will read and post when it's slightly more tolerable.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #450 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:23 am

Post by xofelf »

My son has been sick lately so i've been busy and i apologize.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #459 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:35 am

Post by xofelf »

I was waiting to see if a better candidate for scum would show up today, but you're still the best one imho. All the reasons i voted you yesterday still stand. And Llama does bring up a good point. It is rather odd that of those who have died, they all didn't like you. And if you gave more than one word answers and actually read what people said rather than just skimming, you probably wouldn't be in the boat you're in now.
About Eijo and shotty. Out of the two of them, shotty feels more scummy atm. But we'll see how the replacement is when they show up. It could just be the way shotty was playing.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #471 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:42 am

Post by xofelf »

Andrew, if you were an easy lynch, wouldn't you be dead already? I legitimately think you're scum.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #475 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by xofelf »

Ellibereth wrote:
xofelf wrote:Andrew, if you were an easy lynch, wouldn't you be dead already?

That's not how things work.

No shit. I probably should have ended that statement with /sarcasm huh?
I wish there was more going on in this game. Then again, with how busy i've been, it's kind of a good thing as i don't have pages to catch up on when i do finally get a chance to log on.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #488 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by xofelf »

How close is deadline? If it comes down to a case of we're a vote or so short of deadline, i would be willing to compromise to prevent a no-lynch. I don't think Eijo is scum and shotty MIGHT be and i think andrew IS.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #497 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:56 am

Post by xofelf »

I meant to say yesterday that i might not be around for deadline. I like my vote where it's at so that's about all i can do. I will do my best to be here if i can.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #514 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by xofelf »

I just got back. Andrew, i have a child and a life outside of games. I also don't have access to a computer every time i want or need it.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #521 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:13 am

Post by xofelf »

@Elli: i said i would be gone and i wasn't sure if we were getting an extension or not so i did nothing since it was after deadline.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #540 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by xofelf »

There's 3 hours left. and we're 1 vote short of lynching. I really hope someone shows up. No-lynch can't happen here.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #546 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:53 am

Post by xofelf »

@Eijo: No one showed up to hammer.
Muffin showing up as town isn't surprising.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #553 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by xofelf »

You should have been lynched yesterday.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #576 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by xofelf »

You know, I think you're right. I have to agree. Still think andrew's scum, but i don't think that's gonna happen today.
Unvote, Vote: Vifam
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #581 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by xofelf »

@andrew: no, it's trying to prevent no-lynch again and that Vifam has gone under radar most of the game.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #584 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:02 am

Post by xofelf »

So, Vifam is at 5 votes. Hopefully we'll get flavour today.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #588 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by xofelf »

Well that sucks. At least we got one scum though.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #595 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:50 am

Post by xofelf »

Vote: Andrew

actually that was be taking advantage of the fact the game was open again and posting so that other people would know.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #601 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:35 am

Post by xofelf »

That would be nice. And it seems like our mod is V/LA too. So we'd have to wait to lynch anyways.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #621 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:35 am

Post by xofelf »

Ooh yay, another replacement. I still think andrew's scum, so i'm not revoting right now. Eijo still doesn't feel scummy to me. Elli is feeling more and more so but that could because his posting can be obnoxious sometimes.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #623 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:08 am

Post by xofelf »

That's quite possible. Doesn't make it any less annoying though.
I've also seen that kind of posting used by scum before when they didn't care whether they lived or not. That's all.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #630 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:57 am

Post by xofelf »

Hey, my internet at home has kicked out. I'm not sure when it'll start working again, it's apparently being worked on. So, I will be here when i can get here to the library or something like that. But i'm sorry if it causes problems.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #635 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:40 am

Post by xofelf »

Okay, internet is back.
And i'm staying where i'm at.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #655 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:59 am

Post by xofelf »

Back from a birthday and a hurricane.
I still think it's andrew too. there's no fucking way that he's town with how hard it has been to lynch him. He should have been dead two days ago.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #657 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:56 am

Post by xofelf »

Yeah, kunkstar sent a message to everyone.
also,
i had to run out the door after my last post and i meant to do this.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #669 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by xofelf »

Well that was fun. Not really, funnily enough, i was thinking Elli for 3rd scum or if/when andrew flipped town still scum. i think if andrew had died the original day he was supposed to, we might of had a better chance.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #670 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by xofelf »

EBWOP: For the record, I HATE BEING VT!!!!!
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #676 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by xofelf »

I hate the role because i'm so bad at it. That and usually if i'm forced to claim in a game where i'm VT, i end up dying anyways. Honestly, i didn't care whether you were town or not, you weren't helping the town at all so i would have rather been 1 town down.

Return to “Completed Open Games”