J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:33 pm

Post by J »

Heeeeeeeeeeyo! I'm J and I'll be joining this fun looking game it seems. I haven't read anything yet but I'll read it when I am not heading out the door for classes.

Uhm, the only name I recognize on the player list is TS but I doubt he remembers me since it has been months since I played on this site.

Anyways, I will try and have some posts up later.
User formerly known as [J].
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:33 am

Post by J »

So I am currently reading the thread and I found a post I don't really like and I thought it would be a good hook into what I want to say.

In post 40, ScreamingHawk wrote:@Sleepy Yeah I was just blindly following, waiting for some content to come out. Ty for that.

I'm a little unsure on Equinoxs 'vote for the lurkers' tactic.
Can see they have all confirmed so either they are town and dont care day one, or mafia and no one has mentioned them so they are staying quiet.
In any case I think Eq's attempt for content is misplaced. May as well go for the people that are here.

Not liking what Basket has got going on there? Day1 lynch with no reasoning except wagon?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Basket

Please explain yourself

Nooo thank you to this post. I dislike it because the reasoning behind his trying to go after FB is weak and so is his attack on Eq. His wording of Eq's "voting for the lurkers tactic" was not at all what Eq was doing at the current time.

I like Eq/FB as of pg 2 but that's not really saying much. Nothing much else to say yet, still reading.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:37 am

Post by J »

In post 51, Fruit Basket wrote:
In post 49, SleepyKrew wrote:Can someone compare Equinoxtown vs. Equiscum for me? Please?

I can. Wait for a little while.

Your questions are kinda dumb, though.
(Also, if I wanted to reveal hydra heads I'd reveal them.)

Bolded Bingo here.

SK, I really don't get the point of your questions in the beginning of the game and seem to really just go nowhere at all. What did you hope to gain out of Eq/FB answering your questions? This post also has a quote from you asking for meta as a stationary reasoning for your Eq read which seems flippant. It's page 3 of the game and meta is a weak reason to substantiate things. This entire time you have been expressing suspicion on Eq but there is no vote or FoS to follow through with it.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:50 am

Post by J »

In post 144, SleepyKrew wrote:Screaming, you're scum for whatever I said when I first called you scum, plus your most recent post.
I don't like trekker's multi-post bonanza. It looks like someone trying to be helpful without being helpful.
NS is always defensive.
So who else besides me is actually taking this game seriously right now?

This reasoning is terrible...;_;

SK, you basically just said "Look what I said before and your most recent post at the moment." You don't specify where in that most recent post you found him scummy and doesn't do much of anything to help. You say you don't like my slot's multi-post bonanza but you don't question him nor ask how is it someone trying to be helpful without being helpful.

Is NS who is apparantly "always defensive" any different? There are different shades of defensiveness soooo if he is always defensive how is this helpful of giving a read on him?

The jab at all the other players who are actually putting in content but not answering you is a bit off-putting but *shrug* what do?

FoS: ScreamingHawk
FoS: SleepyKrew

At the current time, fine with their lynches. I'm trying to catch up fast but I may be gone for a while till after this post.

I'll also explain SH suspicion later too.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:53 am

Post by J »

[quote=Amrun]And NS wagon is crap because not one person voting him is doing it for any valid reason.[/quote]

Can you tell us what is a valid reason then? For what seems to be the wagon on NS at the moment, it seems to be substantiate against his lack of content with anything nor him doing much of anything to help move the game forward. At the time of this post, you say CP is worse yet I don't get how you can call him scum over NS.

So please tell me whaty ou find to be a valid reason to choose over those two candidates.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by J »

Leaning more silly town then scummy with SK as I continue to read. Just not seeing the mal-intent from his slot and more just his reasoning and justification on things are not up to par with what I would expect. Otherwise, he is cool but not really liking any of his rationale.

Unvote

It seems my vote is on someone but didn't realize. Still reading but that should be apparent as of this post. =P

@TS: Is it sad to say I don't remember anything besides nailing scum that game and arguing in game with Faraday? Liiiiiike I barely remember the players. Can I ask you what made you decide to move off of me somewhat suddenly after you had just said you were still keen on the vote on me? What about my posts made you change your mindset?
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by J »

In post 218, kondi2424 wrote:
In post 190, ScreamingHawk wrote:Lol trekker, you are retarded.

Also VOTE: kondi

Ahaha clever.

UNVOTE: , VOTE: Amrun. This won't change for a while.

This post seems really out of place nor do I get why he voted Amrun at all besides what seems to be to try and latch onto FB's suspicion of Amrun as of this post. Over the course of this game, people had been voting Kondi and I didn't get why. Probably because I am still new to this site or something but nothing scummy rang from his posts besides these type of posts (because this isn't the first) however he at least tried to explain his FB vote which did nothing at all. Here he just votes and leaves it there. Seems scummy to me.

He can replace SK for now on my scum-list.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by J »

In post 667, bvoigt wrote:
In post 633, Twistedspoon wrote:
In post 628, bvoigt wrote:TS, I self-voted as a reaction test, but no one bit.

did you feel it worked? What reactions were you hoping for?

Nope, it really didn't work at all. I'd rather not explain exactly what I was looking for, so I'll be able to use it in future games.

In other news, look at the VC. Nobody Special is our lynch today. Nothing else is happening. Can we get it done?

What in the world makes you say that NS is our deffo lynch toDay? There is stuff happening with replacements coming in. Of course the lynch could happen but to say that it is already determined is meeeeh. I don't like it because things could change. ;D
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by J »

I have offsite exp for over a year now on another site.

I joined a newbie game here before because it said you needed a game's exp to join others and that was interesting.

What seems silly FB?
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by J »

In post 353, trekker wrote:Now, lynch SleepyKrew. Do what I say.

In post 355, ScreamingHawk wrote:Sigh..
UNVOTE: NS
VOTE: SleepyKrew

As there's really noone going for NS at this point

Confusion to a high degree. No-one going for NS? From what I was reading, that's the opposite (especially looking at the game now). He voted SK purely because Trekker (my slot) said for him to do as such. There was no reasoning from Trekker to vote SK besides question dodging (seems hypocritic of SK to not answer questions considering his first few suspicions were based on this but he called Trekker scummy for calling him out on it.).

Speaking of, I don't like the complete sheep attitude to everyone once one person (Equi) saying that SH was town. No one decided to give reasoning but just sheep him. However, this town has a lot of baaa-ers in here.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by J »

On page 17 so I thought this would be a good page to drop a few reads.

FLP I really like as town. He seems to be trying to question things and also seems to be looking for scum which I like. The intent behind his posts is fine with me for toDay so I have no problem with him.

SK I do feel is town moreso now. The reason being is the way he reacted to NS and him trying to clear himself off meta and SK seemed to legitamately go back and try to re-read the slot to get the right side of the story. Seems like town trying to take the initiative to try and figure things out rather then just skate on by. His constant meta analysis is not really good for me but I don't see anything bad behind it besides I think the reasoning of meta is faulty.

Dislike bvoigt. I haven't seen a single post I really care for that doesn't give me a read that isn't null/scummy. He seems to just be skating along doing nothing and trying to just blend in. Thing is, it's been working so far and no one has really called him out on it so far this game due to the fact of massive lurkers. Thing about his lurking I don't like is that he comes in with BS reasoning on things to just hop on wagons that he can seem to hide on to not get called out on anything.

Still don't get the SH town look besides how one post could come across as sincere. Equi, could you go into more detail as to why you like SH this game if you still feel the same?

Heading onto page 18 now.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by J »

In post 436, bvoigt wrote:UNVOTE: Cross_Pollination
VOTE: Nobody Special

This is a good lynch.

This is a really good example of why I dislike bvoigt as of pg 18.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by J »

FB, regardless of whether he agrees with you. He doesn't do much but be a yes man to the biggest candidate. Right now, it's yours.

Speaking of NS, I haven't really a big opinion on him. He could be scum but I honestly could see where he could be town. So that makes him null for me.

*shrug* Differing views on meta.

And alright, if you think SH is town and called it before him, could you help me learn your train of thought?
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by J »

In post 552, ScreamingHawk wrote:
In post 551, Quilford wrote:oh sh why so tunnel?

Why not call SK being tunnel?

Ewww this deflection. No like.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by J »

In post 679, Fruit Basket wrote:yeah, np.

the short of it is the mistakes he admitted to making sound sincere and genuine, the posts around where i called him town back before page 20 just sound like it'd be hard for newb scum to fake. he seems to be actively trying at least, and not that posting = town, but it just seems like he has no hidden agenda. that's a fancy way of saying it's mostly gut, i'll get specific quotes tomoz if need be. lazyyyyyyyyyy now.

SH = newb?

Dear god, I extremely have a hard time reading newbs. Like insanely. *sigh* Possibly could be reading him wrong but thank you for that. I can say that you mean it's mostly gut. I think one of my previous reads was described in a similar manner.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by J »

In post 574, ScreamingHawk wrote:
In post 573, Amrun wrote:THERE SHOULD BE A COUNTERWAGON AND IT SHOULD BE C_P

Give us a case for why not NS and then we will consider. As far as I can see C_P is as useless as NS, except NS is obviously here AND useless. C_P doesn't post. He can be next.

Ooooh, I really like this post by SH. The only part I don't like is how he is saying that C_P can be next regardless but I do like this call out on Amrun because it is true. He does need to back up this thing if he is having such a problem with the NS lynch.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by J »

In post 583, Amrun wrote:
In post 581, ScreamingHawk wrote:Actually I'm going to be keeping Amrun in mind regardless. Could be going for brownie points for not lynching town, assuming he knows who town is (i.e. he is scum)

You're so newb it's painful.

I'm not defending NS; at deadline, I will certainly vote for him. I see no reason to rush the day until then.

I have no reasons against an NS lynch. This has been pretty clear.

I've also pretty clearly demonstrated why I think c_p is scummy. The best explanation out there is bvoigt's, which I talked about somewhat extensively.

No one thinks it's a towntell except fruit basket maybe, and he's simply wrong.

With the thought process of SHtown in mind, I dislike this post. SH's post does have legit back-up considering if NS does in fact flip town, it does look like Amrun is trying to avoid the town lynch for brownie points. It's WIFOM a tad but still I get why SH is saying that.

What explanation from bvoigt? I also don't see SH calling you out on not voting NS but you actually just saying "No NS, let's go another route." but with nothing behind it. Rush the day? No one had really done that either. How is FB wrong in what he says?
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by J »

In post 601, bvoigt wrote:I feel like this day is dragging. NS is clearly the day's lynch.

Equinox makes some good points depending on NS's flip.

So you didn't just say this when I quoted it earlier today but you said it again twice?
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by J »

In post 650, Fruit Basket wrote:pidgey feels p sincere, @ the top of the page

I really do agree to this statement of Pidgey. His posts do seems sincere.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by J »

Alright I'm finally caught up and I'm really sorry for clogging up this thread with my thoughts but it helped me get through this. ^^"

Vote: Amrun

Him/Bvoigt/NS can go.

NS can go purely for the reason that it will give us loads to work with and I have no problem losing a null-read that I'm unsure of. I would actually be fine with ending the day soon because there is a lot to work with but regardless rather have some time to question some people now that I'm up to speed.

Amrun, why should I not be voting you? What is your assessment of FB and Bvoigt? Analysis on Pidgy's/My entrances? What aboooout Equi? If I ended the day in my next post, how would you feel about it?

Bvoigt, can you link me to some posts of yours which you feel is you providing good content? Who is your biggest scum-read? Second biggest?
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by J »

SH is null-leaning scum but not as valuable to lose like NS. He doesn't give us as much as NS and seems to be more of a lean considering the fact that he is a n00b. Amrun and Bvoigt on the other hand are stronger scum-reads as I've stated lately.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by J »

TS is most likely town as well and I would be pretty comfortable with that read as of now.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by J »

He hasn't even claimed yet.

So no thank you till then, we will see where it goes after that.

*nudge nudge NS*
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by J »

How's it bad btw? We have 5 days (well about 4 technically) and that's more than enough time to change lynches. I've seen stunning things in my time (and done some too xD).
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by J »

Your right, 4 days is more than enough.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by J »

Oh wow, I'm an idiot. Apologies, I forgot this was an open set-up.

I'll vote NS if he doesn't post by tomorrow most likely then.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by J »

This game needs some J spice to kick it into gear.

Unvote
Vote: Nobody Special

I had a change of heart. I'd rather wake up to a flip than rather wait all day at school, till after 6 to find a flip.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Post by J »

In post 708, Twistedspoon wrote:(disclaimer: all assuming an imminent NS townflip)

In post 678, J wrote:
Speaking of NS, I haven't really a big opinion on him. He could be scum but I honestly could see where he could be town. So that makes him null for me.

and a few posts later

In post 696, J wrote:
This game needs some J spice to kick it into gear.

Unvote
Vote: Nobody Special

I had a change of heart. I'd rather wake up to a flip than rather wait all day at school, till after 6 to find a flip.

so you vote NS not ebcause he is scummy (as you admit) but for some other reason (that you're impatient)
I don't see how you can accept that he isn't scummy (you say you can see him as town) and then hammer him. It's almost as if you know he'll flip town and are defending yourself already by saying you never thought him scummy.

gtg now. This wagon is awful and crawling with terribad logic.

For the first part of this quote, why do you keep saying "imminent town-flip"? No one knows the deffo answer till flip so....?

My flip wasn't because I was impatient but because of the fact that I realized for D1 info is better than a gut-scum read of mine that no one else is really seeing at the current time. It's better for town to get rid of someone who might as well be a ML later on even if he is town. I weighed the pros and cons to his situation and decided his lynch was the best option for today. I did say I could see him as town, regardless, his flip will help because I am not concrete in that read. Also I never said, "I never thought NS as scummy" because I even said I can see where people get the opinion that he is scummy.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Post by J »

Replacement worry? Don't really see an issue because it could give the mod more time to search during the night phase of the game and also it'd just be another person trying to catch up desperately before deadline like myself and pidgy did. It'd be easier for the replacement to have some time to read during the night.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by J »

Amrun, the thing about it is, I have read
hence
why I am asking you to clarifiy. I am sorry if I offended you but even in your little rage post at me, I didn't really get answers besides you telling me off for trying to call you out as a possible scum-candidate with reason you don't like. You continue to talk about NS as the main reason for why I am suspicious of you, that's not it at all.

I don't want Bvoigt to answer, I want you to because you are the one who said he had explanations so I want you to back that up.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:13 pm

Post by J »

I kindof got a bit of frustrated townie vibes from Amrun's big post.....hmmm.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:36 pm

Post by J »

I was talking about the Bvoigt one. But alright, I now see them, thank you.

I feel bad for my lapse of judgement on NS.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:27 am

Post by J »

In post 717, Amrun wrote:If you need me to be more specific about bvoigt, I would try re-reading the only massive c_p case he posted.

I was going to ask you to link me to this but then it seems Bvoigt did it instead. In the future could we come to the compromise that possibly sometimes you could link me to what you are talking about instead of having me re-read the entire game to go find it. Even a page number would be helpful for me.

In post 718, bvoigt wrote:That was a really weird hammer. J was definitely working against the NS wagon, and then she suddenly changes her mind?

In post 687, J wrote:Bvoigt, can you link me to some posts of yours which you feel is you providing good content? Who is your biggest scum-read? Second biggest?

Case on Cross_Pollination
Case on trekker
Case on Nobody Special

The NS case is sheeping, but I don't really care. When I say this, I don't mean that I don't care about his alignment; I mean I don't care about providing my own reasoning because I want to lynch scum. Those three are also my top scumreads, though I'm not sure about the exact order.

Thank you very much for linking me to these.

Firstly, I'm a duder and proud of it soooo =P.

On another note, I have to say that I find your content/cases a bit lackluster. The reasoning behind them isn't that much and especially when Amrun was hyping it up saying:

In post 717, Amrun wrote:I would try re-reading the only
massive
c_p case he posted.

Saying that it was a massive case against CP where I can say it really wasn't that big since most of it was fluffed up by the fact there were some quotes in it with a line or two to go along with it. Can you type up a summary on what you feel on his slot now that a replacement has filled it?

You realize I am Trekker now correct? Does anything I have posted do anything for you?

If NS flips town, what is your rationale behind things as in your reads on people?

In post 720, Amrun wrote:As extremely terrible as that hammer was ... it probably didn't come from scum. *sigh*

TBH, I do realize it was a terrible looking hammer but for me, I'm not ashamed in the action I did. I feel bad but in the end I'm somewhat satisfied. Weird feeling to describe.

Quil can probably go on my watch list too when looking back at the argument he is presenting as his defense. It's entirely self-meta consisting it seems.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:32 am

Post by J »

Oh just so I am not rude.

Thank you to all those who welcomed me to this game! Haha sorry I have been trying to catch up quickly and really didn't get to the formalities people presented so thanks for those.

Equi, I'd like to pick your brain on who you are looking at based on the flips of NS in both scenarios. (SK and FB can answer this too please)

SH, tell me why you wanna look into Amrun and J?

TS/Equi/FLP, if you had to choose one of Amrun/SH/SK to go next, who and why? If it was between Bvoigt/FB then who?
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:38 am

Post by J »

I didn't think I asked ya for a read on my slot but thank you anyways I guess. o_O"

Amrun, can you tell me a bit about your read on Equi? If one of Equi/FB were scum, which one would it be and why?
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:46 am

Post by J »

In post 725, Amrun wrote:
In post 721, J wrote:You realize I am Trekker now correct? Does anything I have posted do anything for you?

That was to Bvoigt....? For someone who talks about me needing to read you just missed to things with a simple read. xP My questions please Amrun, thanks.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:55 am

Post by J »

Equi, that's something I am going to have to disagree with you on (TSscum possibility) he is possibly one of, if not the most, biggest town-read I have at the current time. The last time I played with him I had the exact same train of thought against him you are having now that his attitude makes you wary and things he is pushing/not pushing is a bit odd but it is coming from a town-intent I see. I do not see the scum intent behind his actions thus far. Plus the point you are making that if NS does flip town, to go after TS is a bit meh. He actually has done that before. I was pushing Jeraco in a game and he said that Jeraco was town for a while and that he was obvtown but I still tried his lynch, Jeraco flipped scum that game. =P

I also wanna say there was something with a person like Hoplip/Ghostlin but my memory is a bit foggy.

I'm also gonna re-look into SK connection to NS since you brought it up because I don't remember noting as such and actually thinking opposite for SK. I think because of there interactions, if one is scum the other cannot be.

Set-up mis-falter is a bit of a WIFOM reason to believe that town would be more likely to slip than scum.

Amrun, I'm just not getting really but maybe he's just weird for me to read.

Lack of scum-picks for me is dis-heartening. The only one I am really curious to look into more is Bvoigt, so what is your opinion on him Equi?
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:55 am

Post by J »

In post 728, Amrun wrote:
In post 727, J wrote:
In post 725, Amrun wrote:
In post 721, J wrote:You realize I am Trekker now correct? Does anything I have posted do anything for you?

That was to Bvoigt....? For someone who talks about me needing to read you just missed to things with a simple read. xP My questions please Amrun, thanks.

Well when you stick a question right underneath a quoted post of mine and addressed response to me, anyone would assume the question was directed to me.

Read why I quoted you and then get back to me. =P
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:22 am

Post by J »

In post 731, Equinox wrote:We'll see when Twistedspoon gets back to me about the meta thing. In the game you played with him, did Twistedspoon have the same buddying kind of attitude? That's the thing that bothers me more than anything else.

Yeah, setup falters are WIFOM, but I've seen it work often enough that I put my faith in it. There are certain things that scum don't do because they're not in the mindset to do them unless they have extensive experience; ScreamingHawk doesn't fall into the "experienced scum" category, I don't think.

I have a slight town read of bvoigt at the moment for... I have no idea what. It's not in my notes. Bleh. I can look into it if the world ends or something, but otherwise I don't think he's scum with Nobody Special.

Absolutely did TS have the same attitude to people. Hoooowever, he has a really harsh whiplash on reads that he even buddies. Mine and Faraday's wounds can attest to this.

I love defying what scum wouldn't do so maybe I'm just different. ;P Soo many stories and I'm happy none of them are really known on this site.

Can you get back to me when you read up a bit on Bvoigt? Tell me why you don't think he is scum with NS.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:25 am

Post by J »

NS, can you give us some final reads then?
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:26 am

Post by J »

Dag on TS with the ninja making my one question look lonely/pathetic. ;_;
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:31 am

Post by J »

Lack-luster cases do seem scummy to me because they seem like people looking for weak reasoning on things and trying to scrouge up things to make what they are doing look towny. I could agree that yours were better than NS but that question itself is deflection. =P I could agree, doesn't mean I like yours anymore because of it.

Soooo TS is scummy because of his catch-up post? Can you show us where it didn't say much?

How is my hammer bad besides the utter spontaneity of it?
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:32 am

Post by J »

TS, you really don't need to be telling me that. =P

You were like Hot N Cold with me that game.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:34 am

Post by J »

I could see myself looking into FB toMorrow on the possibility of a NStown flip.

I have others in mind but I could definitely see my eyes going that way.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:35 am

Post by J »

I think you were a bit over-defensive to that statement TS. Left a bad taste in my mouth.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:40 am

Post by J »

I understand your pain. I used to write walls upon walls of stuff and get "Can you tl;dr" or "I don't see anything relevant in there."

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php ... count=1562
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php ... count=1602

Those are two examples of mine haha.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:42 am

Post by J »

I'd like a little more clarification personally but I think I am seeing the skeleton as to what you are getting at so thank you I think. x.X
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:49 am

Post by J »

Grr I hate D1. I have like no deffo scum-reads, only feels.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by J »

FLP's posts against me are not good because what he is bringing up isn't scummy. I have a hard time with scum-reads on D1, I didn't say I didn't have people I wanna look into because I do have feels. I'm not even trying to downplay my hammer because I even admitted that it was bad so....?

The question being lonely post was a joke post. =P

However, I kind of have to agree with FLP on this grammar scum-slip catch. It seems a bit much to incriminate for that post when it is possible that he simply just assumed. However if he is scum, I have to wonder more about Quil because these last two posts side by side of "Are you serious?" and slight defense of FLP would seem to...blantant for a scum-team to defend each other like that.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:02 am

Post by J »

I wanna look into Quil/FB/Bvoigt/DJ's slot toMorrow most liiiiikely. Same with SH but I'm probably gonna have to re-read that slot sometime.

Everyone I'm comfortable with for now.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 am

Post by J »

EBWOP: *Everyone else I'm comfortable with for now.

*Note*

Names subject to change depending on NS's flip.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:42 am

Post by J »

In post 781, pidgey wrote:I've said before that some of J's post rub me the wrong way. The new ones don't really make him better. You really dont have some scum reads? None at all? Some people have played scummy. Obviously the uber spontaneity of your hammer is the bad part, but its pretty bad. You hammered but you werent convinced, but you were looking for content, but whaaaat? Why are you going to read on FB if NS flips town?

Why do you dislike those posts Fatlikepig? You've been doing that a lot, just pointing stuff you don't like. Would be cool if you also provided some reasons now and then. Not a fan of that to be honest.

Fake Ninja edit: Dont really think that's a scumslip. But even if he's not scummy as of now, im much more cautious of fatlikepig.

You have said that some posts rub you the wrong way but you haven't really been calling me out on them nor asking me about them. You are being a tad hypocritical with FLP here where you are saying you don't like stuff of mine but not pointing out what you dislike about him.

Some people have played
that
scummy? Can you tell me who? Why is it scummy to not have scum-reads? Would you rather I fake what I don't have to give the illusion that I do?

Looking at FB on a town flip because of his ravenous nature to NS about his flip. That's actually all I can recall from FB besides some banter with Equi earlier on in the game.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:43 am

Post by J »

Question to everyone:

Is my hammer bad or scummy? Only choose one.

Tell me why it was either. Consider the atmosphere of this game at the time of my hammer.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:58 am

Post by J »

In post 802, bvoigt wrote:
In post 755, J wrote:Lack-luster cases do seem scummy to me because they seem like people looking for weak reasoning on things and trying to scrouge up things to make what they are doing look towny. I could agree that yours were better than NS but that question itself is deflection. =P I could agree, doesn't mean I like yours anymore because of it.

If you find poor cases scummy, can you explain why you said this about Sleepy?

In post 766, J wrote:I'd like a little more clarification personally but I think I am seeing the skeleton as to what you are getting at so thank you I think. x.X

Basically, your entire train of thought seemed to be saying that NS was a scum-driven wagon. In light of that, I do find the sudden change of mind and hammer scummy.

See the thing behind SK's posts is that I am getting the intent but behind yours its different because when I read them, they come across monotone and just I can't read your intent behind it. Therefore, I look at the case and it seems lacking.

Also, I never said the NS wagon was scum-driven nor did I drop inklings to that. My thought on the NS wagon was that I was null on him and others had him as scum-picks for reasons I could see while at the same time the people who had town reads on him had adequate reasonings too. That makes him for a good lynch D1 based on a connections PoV because town was somewhat down the middle about this character and there will be scum on his wagon, but there most likely will be scum off his wagon too if he does flip town.

Soooo no, that wasn't my train of thought. Sorry for the confusion. =P
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:06 am

Post by J »

In post 792, Quilford wrote:NS had explained that he was town. Pretty sure FLP just made a wording mistake.

Anyway, Day 1 mislynch! Just like I predicted.

How does the bolded help town at all? Especially when you didn't do anything to stop/nor steer anything in another direction if you thought NS was gonna flip town.

You keep saying your town and no one should look at you and focus on others, yet you don't focus on anyone, yourself, besides to CYA.

Quil, I want scum-reads and who we should of lynched toDay if you "predicted" this D1 ML. Your attitude to me is coming across as scummy.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:54 am

Post by J »

Go town!!!

Return to “Completed Open Games”